- Text Size +

I got hired at Walmart as a maintenance associate. At 15 dollars an hour with a do-nothing job where I went home at four o’clock and had Sundays and Mondays off, it was the perfect opportunity.

What made it all better were the women that I worked with. They worked in different departments than me, but they were smoking hot in one way or another.

My favorite of them all was Jessica Laraway – everyone called her Jessie because there were three Jessicas working there – who worked in the apparel department. I would walk the perimeter of the store sweeping with a big dust mop twice a day and the times I enjoyed the most were when I would run into Jessie.

She had the nicest butt of all the women in the store. It was perfectly plump and bounced perfectly as she walked and it bounced up and down. What I would do to get it to myself.

Being a maintance person, I was able to sit in the break room for as long as I wanted and no one would say anything because there wasn’t much to do. One day, I was sitting in the break room when I suddenly spontaneously shrunk. I had no idea how it happened. Everything around me was so much bigger now, including my coworkers.

I needed to find a way to grow back to normal or at least get someone’s attention to grow me back to normal. I ran over to the ledge of the chair and looked down to the floor. The distance from where I stood to where the floor was resembled a fall from the Grand Canyon. There was no way I could jump. I would hit the ground and die for sure.

I also couldn’t just stand here in the black comfortable chair and risk someone sitting on me. I needed to make a move. Before I could do that, however, the chair began to shake. I looked up to see that Jessie was indeed coming my way. My jaw dropped as she towered over me.

“Jessie! Wait!” I yelled. Unfortunately, she couldn’t hear me, and she brought her titanic-sized butt down on me. I was trapped between the leather of the chair and the denim covering her huge butt.

Jessie was on her fifteen-minute break and was so tired from standing during the first three hours of her shift, she needed to sit in the comfortable black chair. She even crossed her legs.

I was immobile now. I had to wait for her to stand up so I could get up and try once again to make a move. That’s when I heard a rumbling noise. It got louder and louder.

Jessie positioned herself to blow the big fart that escaped her buttcheeks. It was a loud one, but thankfully she was the only one in the break room, so no one else heard it. Unfortunately, however, the fart smelled horrendous. She waved it out of her face as she smelled it.

I was forced to smell the fart still being trapped underneath the two big buttcheeks. I felt like I was going to throw up from the smell.

“Man, I think I should try and poop after that one,” she said. She then got up, pulled her pants up and began walking toward the bathroom.

As soon as she got up, I was able to get some fresh air – well, sort of. I barely was able to move my face from the butt I was stuck to, but when I did, I took a big whiff of air through my nose. As Jessie pulled her pants up, she shook her butt, as all women did, making her buttcheeks bounce. I bounced with them. Then came the ride I endured when she walked.

I felt like I was on a roller coaster that was going up and down many times as she walked. Still, this was exactly what I dreamt of when I first lay eyes on her butt. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride on this big butt.

Jessie entered stall, closed the door and began taking her pants off. As she did that, I became unstuck and fell onto the toilet seat, smacking my head on the porcelain. I had no time to react to the pain I felt as I looked up to see the giantess’ bare butt coming down on me. I instantly became hard as she brought the mountains of bare cheeks on top of me.

My boner was poking her in the butt. I knew that because she made a comment about feeling something poking her butt. She ultimately ignored it and began to relieve herself. My erection only got bigger as she blew big farts and big turds of poop fell out of her butt, splashing into the toilet below.

It turned me on so hearing all these noises, which included Jessie moaning and groaing as the farts and poop leaving her butthole. She also peed, and I heard the urine splash down into the water.

When she was done, she stood up, me stuck to her bare butt now, and pulled her pants and underwear up, trapping me against her buttcheek. I kissed it as she walked out of the stall. If I was going to be stuck her for however long, I was going to enjoy it as much as possible.