- Text Size +

When I first lay eyes on Emily-Rose, it was as it was with most of the women at Walmart – some sort of sexual attraction to their body. With her, it was her belly.

It wasn’t as big as Briana’s – heck, it might’ve been third to Leila’s – but when she walked, it jiggled up and down. That’s what got me going when it came to her. She also had a nice FUPA going on, as well. I could only imagine being in her panties, squished by the extra fat around her vagina. God, just thinking about it now gives me a boner.

Unfortunately, it was physically impossible for me to shrink down to get into her panties – literally. Or, so I thought.

I was beginning a new shift, re-arranging things around the section of the backroom where all the maintenance stuff was, including the dust mops we used to clean the sales floor and the maintenance cart I used for almost everything.

After I filled my mop bucket with clean water, I was ready to head up to the front restrooms to clean them. As I made my way up toward the break room, turning the corner, there she was. Emily-Rose was walking towards me. As per usual, her belly jiggled as she walked. This was the first time I also noticed she had decent-sized boobs that also bounced around.

I lost myself in her as I walked past her. What also happened as I walked past her was my body suddenly ached. I sucked in my breath and groaned in pain. Before I could blink, I began shrinking. The world around me got bigger and bigger, which meant that Emily-Rose was, too. What was happening to me? How was I shrinking?

Had someone upstairs heard my thoughts and granted my dreams? I saw Emily- Rose look at me as I shrunk until I was down to about an inch and a half tall. She then walked over to me, her footsteps shaking the ground like there was an ongoing earthquake. She stopped right in front of me, now towering over me as if she were the Freedom Tower.

“What happened?” she asked, her voice booming. I had to close my ears because her voice was so loud. She then bent over and picked me up with two fingers.

“How did this happen?” she asked me again.

“I don’t know. I was just walking by and my body began to ache and now I’m almost microscopic size,” I told the giantess.

“Should I bring you to a team lead or a coach?” she asked. I didn’t answer at first. This was honestly a dream come true. I was just thinking about this possibility before it became my reality. Now that she was right here with me, I couldn’t pass this down.

“Actually, can we talk? Maybe in the family restroom?” I asked. Emily-Rose said sure and brought me into the family restroom outside of the backroom doors, locking the door behind her.

“Emily-Rose, I have to be honest,” I started. I paused for a moment then because I was instantly nervous to say what I was about to say. I swallowed a big lump before continuing. “You are so hot. You have an amazing body. I…kind of want to explore it.” Emily-Rose placed a hand over her mouth and laughed. It was as if I had just proposed to her.

“I’m flattered you think I’m hot. Most guys don’t think so,” she said.

“To hell with those guys. You’re so sexy, I can’t take it. I especially love that big belly of your’s.” The giantess was blushing now, showing me her teeth as she smiled.

“Oh, man. Thank you so much,” she said. “What else do you like?”

“You’re pretty thick. I’d like to see more of those legs if you’d be okay with that,” I said. I was nervous to tell her that, but I was relieved it came out.

“I think we can do that,” she said. “But do we want to do it now? Or should we wait until I get home?”

“Probably home so we’ll have more time,” I answered.

“Okay. What should I do with you now?”

“I don’t know. What do you think?”

Emily-Rose was silent before she picked me up and placed me in her pocket. It wasn’t the most ideal place I would’ve preferred being placed somewhere…else. But that time would come. At least, I hoped it would.

Emily-Rose got off work and immediately drove home. When we got to her house, we went into her bedroom, where she placed me on the nightstand next to her bed. She was giggling as she sat on her bed.

“So, what do you want to explore first?” she asked.

“Surprise me,” I answered. She then let out a little laugh and stood up. She then began to unbutton her jeans, pulling them down until they were off her legs completely. She then picked me back up and sat on the bed, opening her legs and placing me near her underwear.

She wore black and wide striped panties. Her FUPA was fatter than I thought because it was falling out of her panties from either side. My eyes widened as I saw her naked fupa along with patches of pubic hair. I also noticed a huge wet spot right in front of me.

“Sorry,” she said. “Honestly, this has been turning me on just as much as it has you. You calling me sexy, being so tiny and here with me…it really is kind of hot,” Emily-Rose said, biting her lip. She then placed a hand over her wet underwear, rubbing it up and down.

“Oh, baby,” I said. My mouth was agape now. I was almost certain I was also drooling, but I couldn’t even tell. The giantess then placed her hand inside her panties and began rubbing her clit.

I was definitely drooling now. It was leaving my mouth and hitting my Walmart polo.

What I had failed to realize, however, was that I was standing between two thunder thighs. That’s why it took me by surprise when Emily-Rose closed her legs on me, squishing me against her thighs. She laughed out loud as she did that.

I heard that noise you hear when you close your ears with your hands, but the pressure of her thighs was squeezing my head immensely. I was in pain, but I didn’t even care. I was in blissful fat giantess heaven.

Emily-Rose opened her legs and I hit the bed, bouncing off it.

“Holy shit that was hot,” she said, gasping for breath now. She must’ve been extremely turned on from this, just as I was.

“Ready for what’s next?” she asked. I nodded. She then grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted up until it was off. She was now wearing just a bra that barely covered her boobs and her belly was hanging out. That was my favorite part of her, so when I saw her big belly naked, I was pitching a tent just at the sight of it.

“Come on up. Come explore this big belly,” Emily-Rose said. She picked me up and placed me right in front of her bellybutton. There was so much I wanted to do with this belly, but the first thing I did was tell her to lay down completely. She moved her pillows and lay her head on the mattress, her entire body entirely lay out on the bed.

Once she did that, I stepped into her bellybutton, which must’ve tickled her because she laughed, her belly jiggling as she did. I was so tiny, or the bellybutton was so deep, the only thing poking out now was my head.

“What are you doing in there?” she asked, lifting her head to look at her belly. I then rest my head against the wall of the navel, letting a sigh out.

“I just want to live in this bellybutton and hear your stomach gurgle,” I said, Emily-Rose laughed again, and her belly jiggled once more.

“This turns you on?” she asked.

“Oh, yes,” I answered.

“What about this?” she asked, the grabbing her belly from the bottom and jiggling it up and down. It was as if I was in a wave pool now.

“That makes me dizzy,” I said. Everything was spinning now.

“Sorry,” the giantess said, rubbing and patting her belly. Her stomach grumbled then. I loved the sound of it. It sounded like a collapsing building, but in reality, it was just this big girl’s belly.

Emily-Rose went back to her vagina, rubbing herself under her panties, thinking of all she could do with the tiny man in her bellybutton. Then she asked herself; what am I waiting for?

She then stuck a finger in her bellybutton, pulling me out. I had no idea what was going on.

The giantess kicked until I saw her panties down to her ankles. She then used her feet to kick them to the floor. Why did she was just take her –

Before I could get answer, I was directed down to Emily-Rose’s FUPA on the same finger that she had gotten me out of her bellybutton with.

Without any more words, She stuck her finger – and me – into her vagina as far as she could. She thrusted her finger back and forth, always keeping it inside her. She moaned softly and her entire body shook as she continued to use me to masturbate.

I didn’t have time to scream or anything. Her vaginal walls were contracting around me and I was getting soaked in her juices. I felt as if I was drowning.

After just another minute, Emily-Rose let out her last few moans before she came. She pulled her finger out immediately, cum – and me - flying out of her vagina. I fell out of her vaginal opening more than flew out like some cum did. Cum continued to pour on me after I was already out.

“You felt so good,” she said. “I’m so glad you told me how you feel. No way I’m finding a way to grow you back. You’re mine. I hope you’re okay with that.” She then felt around until she felt me, picked my cum-covered body up and placed me in her pubic hair.

It all worked out in the end. It was my ultimate goal to be in Emily-Rose’s pubic hair. Now, like everything else I had imagined when it came to her, it was my reality.