- Text Size +

Tai Mari gave me the most issues at work, more than anyone else. There were people who criticized my work ethic, and that was annoying, but every day, Tai Mari would ask me “why are you working for the first time?” She would also say “wow, you’re actually working.” At first, I didn’t care that she said it because I had been seen sitting in the break room more often than I should’ve been in there, but after a month of hearing the same shit, I had enough.

I was walking up to the front end with the maintenance cart, ready to start my day by cleaning the front bathrooms when I passed Tai Mari on the way there. Once again, she said “wow you’re actually working?”

“Will you shut the fuck up?!” I yelled at her. “You’re so fucking annoying saying the same shit every fucking day! Shut the fuck up before I bitch-slap the shit out of you!”

“I fucking dare you to try and touch me!” she yelled back at me. I stood there, breathing heavy. I wasn’t actually going to hit her, no matter how much I wanted to. The next thing I knew, however, I began to feel weak. I entered the bathroom and continued to slump as I entered a stall. It wasn’t long before I blacked out.

When I came to again, I wasn’t where I had been when I knocked out. I didn’t know where I was, but I knew I wasn’t in the bathroom.

“Good morning, sleepyhead,” the voice I heard was a booming one. It was so loud, it hurt. Not only that, but I knew who exactly the voice was coming from.

I turned around and looked up to see Tai Mari, smiling down and waving at me. She was a giantess and I was standing on her palm.

“What happened?” I asked. “How did I get so small?”

“I shrunk you for trying to disrespect me,” she answered me. “How dare you threaten and curse at me. You’re going to pay for that. But first, I figured I let you see what I know you like.” She then put me down on a desk and started undressing. She started by taking her shirt off, exposing her belly that hung below her jeans. She was the second fattest girl at Walmart, behind Leila.

“You like these, right?” she asked me, playing with her boobs which were still in her bra. She then unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and took them off, leaving her in her bra and panties. I could make out the FUPA in her underwear, as well.

She then took a few steps closer to me, her footsteps making booming noises, just as her voice had before. She stood right in front of the desk, her FUPA now right in front of me.

“First, let’s give these big titties some air,” she said. She then pulled her bra over her head, letting her boobs fall out and slap against her chest. She sighed as they did.

“Now to show you the forest,” she said. She slowly took her panties off until she was towering over me, fully naked. She began to bump her groin against the desk, making me lose my balance a few times. Eventually, I fell over and landed in her forest of pubic hair, getting tangled in there.

“Someone’s excited to explore this big body,” she said, laughing. She then pulled me out of her pubic hair and went and lay on a bed. She then placed me between her cleavage.

“These are my big titties,” she said, pushing them together and squishing me in her cleavage. She then starting bouncing them up and down, laughing as she did. After a minute, she let her boobs fall to the side and she picked me up and put me in her bellybutton. “This is my belly, where you’ll end up soon enough, but we’ll save that for later.”

Wait, what did that mean? Why did she said I’d wind up in her belly? Was she going to eat me?

She then picked me up again and lowered me down between her legs. She opened them, exposing her vagina to me.

“This is my coochie, where you’re also going to be soon enough, but we’ll save that, too,” she said. She then brought me back up to her face, licking her lips. “It’s time for your punishment and my pleasure.” She let out a moaning laugh as she opened her mouth and held me over it.

“Wait! No! Please! I’m sorry!” I begged. “Please don’t eat me!” There was no convincing her otherwise, however. She used her tongue to grab me from her fingers and closed her mouth, swallowing me.

“I’d like you to meet my throat,” she said as she swallowed. Seconds later, she felt me slosh down into her belly. “I’d also like to introduce you to my belly.” After the usual six hours, Tai Mari was ready to release me from inside her body.

She went to the bathroom and plopped down on the toilet, immediately beginning to push on her butt muscles to relieve herself. At first, many big farts were coming out.

“Hey, Stephen. I’d like to introduce you to my butthole,” she said as she continued to fart. To my dismay, I was stuck inside the big turd she was having trouble getting out of her butt. It took many pushes before the six-inch turd finally completely came out of her butt and made a huge splash in the toilet below. Tai Mari let out a huge sigh after she pooped.

Once she was done, she looked in the bowl and found me popping out of the turd, breathing heavily as I caught my breath. She used her fingers to pull me from the turd and washed me in the sink.

“I hope you enjoyed being in my belly,” she said to me. “We’re not done yet. I have a grand finale set for you.” She laughed the loudest she’d ever laughed before. Before I knew what was coming, I was placed on a giant penis and then saw something overshadow me.

I looked up to see Tai Mari standing over me, her legs open. Her vagina now hovered over me. Right as I looked up to see her vagina over me, she squatted down, bringing it closer and closer to me until she was riding the penis, me now inside Tai Mari’s vagina.

She was doing a reverse cowgirl, her back turned to whoever’s penis she was riding. I could hear moaning loudly, like Selena Castro, and felt her vaginal walls crushing around me. I was going blind from the juices and couldn’t breath inside her vagina

After a few more bounces up and down, Tai Mari and the man both came, creampie-ing all over me. She got up to examine the man’s penis to see if I was still on the tip. I was stuck to the peehole, covered in both of their cum.

She then became sucking the man’s penis, pressing me against her tongue. She licked all the cum off the penis. When she let go, she saw the penis was clean, meaning I was in her mouth. For the second time, the giantess swallowed me. I was once again heading down into her belly, hoping that she didn’t digest me this time.