- Text Size +

Mercedes is a fast walker, but when she saw the bug on the floor of the backroom, she stopped dead in her tracks and screamed loudly. After a closer look, however, she realized it wasn’t a bug. It was a boy. It wasn’t just any boy, either. It was the maintenance guy, Stephen.

Mercedes squatted down and picked the tiny up with her index finger and thumb, bringing him to her face.

“Stephen? Is that you? How did you get so tiny?” she asked.

“I don’t know. I was filling a mop bucket with water and some got on me and I shrunk to this size,” Stephen told her. “Can you please help me? We’ve got to figure out a way to get me back to normal size! Call Coach Matt or coach Derek!”

Mercedes didn’t say anything. She just stared at the tiny man. He was so small. So…helpless. She licked her lips slowly.

“Mercedes!” Stephen yelled her name, knocking her out of her trans.

“Sorry. I was thinking…” she lied. “Hmmmm. How would we grow you back? Is it even possible?”

“We have to figure something out! I can’t be this tiny forever!”

“Why not? You are pretty cute at this size,” the giantess said, a smirk crawling across her face.

“What are you thinking?” Stephen asked the woman who had him between her fingers.

“We don’t even know if there’s any way to grow you back. So I think I’m going to keep you,” she said, smiling and giggling like a little school girl.

“Are you kidding? You can’t keep me!” Stephen exclaimed.

“Why not? I’m so much bigger than you. It’s not like you can do anything about it,” Mercedes told the tiny. “In fact, I know just where to put you until I get off work.” She put Stephen in her back pocket, which was completely empty.

He had never told her, but he had recently begun to notice how nice her butt moved as she walked and how thick her thighs were. Now, he was basically part of her butt.

“Enjoy the ride,” she said. She then began walking, her butt bouncing up and down as she did so.

She worked another four hours before getting off. Stephen didn’t know that until I saw the sun shining right and Mercedes went to finally sit down. She must’ve forgotten about him because she sat in her car and make a yelping noise, quickly getting back up.

“I’m so sorry, Stephen. I forgot you were in there,” she said, pulling him out of her back pocket. “Did enjoy being in my butt pocket?”

“I was dizzy from going up and down so much,” he admitted.

“Oh, don’t act like you didn’t like being snugged with my butt,” she joked. She then sat back down in her car and placed Stephen between her legs as she drove home.

When she got back to her house, where her parents weren’t home, she placed Stephen on the carpet and looked down at him. She loved towering over such a tiny, helpless man. She felt like Godzilla or some other giant monster compared to him, which was ironic because she was actually shorter than the average person.

“I have to pee,” she said. “While I’m in the bathroom, you are to run and hide. When I come back, I’m going to come looking for you. Now go!” she said. She then walked upstairs, her footsteps booming as she walked.

Stephen was scared of what she was going to do when she found him – if she did. What if she accidentally stepped on him? He needed to get out of here and find help.

Unfortunately, there was no exit he could reach. He would have to wait until Mercedes’ parents came home and get their attention. For now, he had to hide from the giantess that brought him to her home.

Stephen ran as fast as he could, tripping over the carpet several times, before he reached the entertainment center in the living room. He then ran and hid behind it.

It was quiet for a few minutes before he heard footsteps. The closer they got, the louder they got. Mercedes came down the stairs and looked around for the helpless tiny man.

“Stephen…” she said. “Come out, come out, wherever you are.” She walked around the living room for two minutes before going to the kitchen. She knew he was so tiny, he couldn’t have gotten far.

Stephen worried Mercedes would find him when he heard her footsteps get their loudest. Luckily, they became more and more faint as she walked further away from him. He poked out for one second to see where she had gone. That was a mistake.

“There you are!” she said. Stephen turned around to see her on the other side of the entertainment center, looking at him now. He tried to run in the direction she had been after she walked away, but it was to no avail because she had walked to where he was, got on her knees, reached out and grabbed him.

“Gotcha!” she said, She then stood up and brought him to her face.

“What are you going to do to me?” he asked, scared.

“I don’t want to hurt you. You are so, cute, though. I just wanna squish you!” she then brought him over to the couch and put him down. Stephen looked up at the giantess as she unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off of her. She then towered over him and turned around, showing off her half bare butt.

“Mercedes! Wait! Don’t sit on me! Your butt is so big! It might -” Stephen never got to finish his plea as Mercedes sat on the couch. She didn’t sit on Stephen, however. He was between her thighs.

“I didn’t say I wanted to squish you with my butt, although it does sound fun,” she said. “No, my thighs will do the trick.” She then pushed her thighs together, squishing the tiny man with the fat on her legs. She loved having so much power over him. Deciding to keep him for herself was the best decision she’d ever made.