- Text Size +

To pass the time at times at work, I would go into the Associate Resources Center, or ARC, log on to my account and check my Protected Paid Time Off [PPTO], which was different than regular Paid Time Off because PPTO was meant to be used for emergencies. The emergency I had was that I needed to be sure I had 16 hours to take two days off for my best friend’s bachelor party.

I wasn’t worried about what came next – mainly because I never thought it was even humanly possible.

On the other side of half a wall from the computers was the People Lead’s desk. Her name was Mollie, and she was at her own desk, on the phone with whoever she was on the phone with at the time. She said ‘bye’, then I heard the phone hang up and her rolling chair roll backwards. I was getting ready for her to get up and walk out of the room.

When I first met her, I never even noticed that she had a sort of big butt. It wasn’t until recently that I started noticing how big it actually was. There were many bigger ones at our store, but the way it bounced up and down as she walked was one of the nicer ones.

Mollie did begin to walk toward the door as if she was leaving the room, but she didn’t leave the room. She just closed the ARC door before turning back to me. What was going on? Mollie walked over to me then.

“I’ve noticed you looking at me, Stephen,” she said.

“I beg your pardon?” I asked. I was trying to pretend to be confused about what she was talking about to throw her off. It didn’t work.

“I know you’ve been looking at me. Checking me out,” she said in a more seductive tone. This was getting hot, but weird at the same time.

“You’ve been staring at my butt every time I walk past you. Don’t try and deny it,” she said, continuing to use a seductive voice. I felt my penis begin to grow a little. I was really getting turned on by this.

“I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about,” I continued to attempt to deny her accusations.

“Oh, really?” she asked. “So, you don’t stare at this?” she then turned around and bent over. My eyes widened so big, they resembled a fly’s. I couldn’t believe this. Mollie was bending over in front of me, showcasing her butt to me. Thankfully, there were no windows where we were, so no one could see what was going on.

Mollie then stood back up, her butt getting fatter as she did. It was rounder when she stood as opposed to when she was bent over.

“Well, anyway. I have a…little surprise for you,” she said, giggling. What did that mean? Mollie went over to her desk, disappearing for just a second before she came back with some sort of remote. She pointed it at me and I instantly shrunk to just an inch tall.

How was this possible? Why had she just shrunk me?

Mollie walked over to me, her footsteps making loud, booming noises. She stopped as she now towered over me as if she were a New York City skyscraper.

“My chair is pretty comfortable, but I think this one might be even more comfortable,” she said, her voice as loud as her footsteps now. She then turned around, laughing and slowly brought her butt down towards me until she was now crushing my entire body with her buttcheek.

“Much more comfortable,” she said.

I wasn’t comfortable. It was impossible to breathe under the weight of her butt on me. I was kicking and punching for her to get up so I could breathe.

“Stop squirming and just take it. This what you’ve wanted, anyway,” she said, rubbing her butt on me and laughing. After that, she stood up and began to walk. I had always loved looking at her buttcheeks going up and down as she walked. Now it felt like I was going up and down on a roller coaster.

Mollie walked over to her desk and sat in her computer chair, which was leather and much softer than the hard one I was sitting in before she shrunk and sat on me.

“Better?” she asked, rubbing her butt on me again. After a few more minutes, she got up and walked out of the ARC, me stuck to her buttcheek like a piece of gum.

She walked out of the backroom and on to the sales floor now. Where was she going?

“Enjoying the ride, Stephen?” I heard her ask.

I couldn’t lie. I was enjoying the ride. I didn’t know if she was ever going to change me back to normal – heck, I didn’t know if she knew how to.

Right now, however, I kind of didn’t want to be grown back to normal size. I was enjoying being stuck to such a nice butt.