- Text Size +

Stop me if you’ve heard this before – Asha, one of the apparel workers at Walmart, actually had the biggest butt of all the women there. it wasn’t just fat, though. It was also incredibly wide. When she walked, the way they bounced up and down was so hot. What made it all better was that she always wore jeans that were way too tight for her big butt.

I had just clocked in one day and was beginning to wipe down the tables and chairs in the break room when while wiping down one of the chairs, I spontaneously shrunk. I fell into one of the grey chairs. Before I could even react, I heard booming footsteps coming my way.

I turned around to see a giantess Asha coming my way. I started waving my arms around and jumping up and down, trying to get her attention. Unfortunately, I was too tiny for her to notice me.

She then pulled the chair I was on out and towered over me, casting a shadow over me with her big butt.

“Asha! Wait! Don’t sit on -” I couldn’t get another word out before the biggest butt in Walmart slowly came down on top of me. I was now crushed under a mountain of fat. I didn’t enjoy it at first because the pressure I was feeling was hurting me. After a few moments, however, I came to the realization that I was actually loving being under such a big bubble butt.

Most men love ass because they want to stick their penis in it. As for me, I loved it for this particular reason. I always wanted to be sat on at this size. I had no idea how I had gotten this small, but this was a dream come true.

The dream got better as Asha stood up and I got stuck to her butt. As she walked, I went for a wild ride as her gargantuan buttcheeks bounced up and down as she walked.

She would walk all around the shoe department as she worked, which meant I went for a ride for quite some time. There was another reason I loved ass, as well. I have a fart fetish.

That’s why I lost it as I heard rumbling coming from Asha’s butt. It got louder and louder until she let one rip. No one else was in the aisle, so she didn’t mind farting out on the floor.

As she farted, her entire butt jiggled, the fat making waves as if I was in a wave pool at a water park. The blast of the fart sounded like a jet engine to me, too.

Asha sighed a sigh of relief as she farted. It was as if she was holding it in. She wasn’t done there, either. She continued to fart over the duration of her shift.

“Oh my. That burrito really is getting to me today,” she said, waving a hand over her butt to blow the stench of the farts away.

I still had no idea how I had gotten so tiny. But I loved it so much now that I was stuck to the biggest butt at Walmart, and that big butt continued releasing gas made it all the more better.