- Text Size +

Kate Hallihan was another one that had such a huge butt. I loved the way it bounced up and down as she walked in and out of the break room. I also imagined what it looked like under her jeans and underwear.


I could see two giant moons – no, seriously. I imagined her buttcheeks being so big and so grey and having spots on it like the moon.

One day, while cleaning the women’s bathroom, something I despised doing because it was the only available women’s bathroom in the store because the ones up front had been closed off all but one day since I’d started.

As I scrubbed down one of the toilets, I spontaneously shrunk.

I had no idea how it had happened, but when I did, I was in the air for half a second before I plunged down and hit the porcelain toilet seat.

My head was pounding from hitting the toilet seat. I grabbed the back of my head and held it tightly, groaning in pain.

“Hello?” I heard a very loud voice echo moments later.

Oh, no. Someone’s trying to come in, I
thought.

I then heard footsteps. I saw the store manager, Missy.
The giantess walked around, walking past the stall I was in to see if anyone was in there.

“No one’s in here,” she said to whoever must have been
waiting. She then walked back toward the bathroom entrance. That’s when more loud footsteps got louder and louder. I gasped as Kate walked into the stall I was in and closed it behind her.

I looked up at the giantess now towering over me. She
turned around, showing off her gargantuan butt. My jaw dropped at the sight of the huge butt. Seconds later, Kate was unbuttoning her pants and pulling them and her underwear down.

Her naked butt now towered over me. It was bigger than
I had ever even imagined. Each buttcheek was the size of not just the moon, but maybe even Jupiter. Her buttcheeks were so fat, there was no space between them to show off her butthole. They also jiggled with every move she made.

Kate began to squat down, ready to sit on the toilet – and me. The planet-sized buttcheeks got bigger and bigger as she got closer and closer. Soon enough, I was squished underneath her left buttcheek. She even made a groaning noise as she sat down.

She must have thought I made her seat more comfortable
as she rubbed her butt on me. I heard a loud fart escape her butt and my boner poked her buttcheek. God, how I wished she was farting on me. Well, I guess, technically she was, but I wished I was in her butthole right then, getting the entire blast of that fart.

She then used the bathroom – I had no idea if she was
peeing or pooping, although I assumed she was pooping because she had let out that huge fart – and when she finally stood up, I was stuck to her buttcheek like I was a piece of tape. She then pulled her pants and underwear up, shaking
her butt as she did. I was now stuck inside her underwear.

























I knew one thing for sure. There was no other butt at
Walmart I’d want to be stuck on. I was going to enjoy the ride the entire time.