- Text Size +

Grace was one-of-a-kind when it came to the attractive women at Walmart. They all had something about them that made them “hot”, whether it be their big boobs, big butt or even big belly. Leila was a combination of all three, but she had children, so I didn’t want to get involved with that.

None of the girls were “cute”, however. They were all either ugly or mediocre looking. Grace, however, was the first cutie with a booty I’ve noticed.

I only saw her at times when I was getting off work and she was coming on, but I always made sure to look at her butt as she walked. It was so perfectly fat and shaped so perfectly. Her buttcheeks even bounced perfectly when she walked.

One day, I was eating Subway when she walked in to order herself a sandwich. I didn’t even know if she had noticed me, but I of course noticed her as she walked away from me as she chose her veggies for sandwiches and eventually a bit further for the register.

As I watched her buttcheeks bounce, I also began to feel my body tremble. In just a millisecond, I spontaneously shrunk to less than an inch tall. How had this happened?

“Is anyone sitting there?” I heard Grace ask the cashier, pointing at the table I was at.

“I don’t think so. I’ll have to clean off that table for you to sit,” the cashier answered. Half of my sandwich was still on the table, as well as my cup of Revive fruit punch and my phone. What were they going to do with it?

The two now giant people walked over to me and the cashier took the stuff off the table, throwing the other half of my sandwich away. I was sad. I was still so hungry.

I had bigger problems now, though – literally. I looked up and saw Grace’s mountain-sized buttcheeks coming down towards me now.

“Oh, shi -” was all I could say before I was squished under her left buttcheek. She must’ve felt me because she rubbed her butt to get more comfortable.

She sat down for an hour before finally getting up. Of course, with her butt being so big, I was stuck to it like a piece of gum. I was now about to go for the ride of my life. With every step Grace took during the day, I heard BOOM and her buttcheek went up or down, depending on where the other one was going. I was loving it.

Grace went home after her shift, again rubbing her butt on me after sitting in the car. Did she not realize something – well, someone – was stuck to her butt?

Once she got home, she went to my favorite place for a woman to go – the bathroom. She began pulling her pants and underwear down. That’s when I pulled myself off the denim and made a jump up from her pants, grabbing on to a ton of flesh. I held on to Grace’s buttcheek as she slowly sat on the toilet, squishing me with her naked butt now.

“Ow! What the hell is that?” she said. She lifted her left buttcheek and felt around until she grabbed me. She then brought me to her face.

“What the – are you…a person?” she asked.

“Yes, I am. My name is Stephen. I work at Walmart, too. I was eating lunch when I somehow shrunk and then you -”

“So you’re the poking feeling I felt on my butt when I sat down at lunch and again in my car?” she asked. I nodded.

“Oh, my God. You little fucking pervert. You shrunk yourself so I would sit on you, didn’t you? My butt’s so big, it could easily squish your entire body, huh?” she was angry now. I’m not sure where she got her theory from, but it was the furthest from the truth.

“No, no. Like I told you. I shrunk out of nowhere -”

“Yeah, right. No one shrinks out of nowhere. They usually have, like, a shrink ray or something,” the giantess said. “Well, since you seem to enjoy my butt so much, why don’t you get closer with it?” she then lifted her butt and lowered me down to her butthole. She held me on one finger and lodged me into her butthole, twisting her finger in there, groaning in the process. She pulled her finger out with a sigh.

“I can feel you squirming. Stop that. It tickles,” she said as she laughed.

I was close enough to her butthole that I could even stick my arm out, which I did. Grace laughed hysterically now. She must’ve felt my arm waving outside of her butthole.

“You wanna come out of big Grace’s big butt?” she asked. “Okay. I have to poop, anyway, so you can enjoy being hit with the turds as they fall out of my butt.” Her next laugh was an evil one.

I felt her butthole pucker before it relaxed again. That’s when Grace let out the first of several mondo farts. They each felt like a hurricane was hitting me dead on and smelled horrendous.

“You’re a fighter. Even my big, wet farts can’t get you out of there. I may have to up the anty,” she said. She then began shaking her butt back and forth, pushing on her butt muscles. Only more farts came out. It took a while before I began to be forced out of her butthole.

It was as if she was giving birth to me from her butt. First my head popped out, followed by my shoulders, torso and finally my legs. After my legs popped out, I fell into the toilet water below.

My light was blocked by how big Grace’s butt was. All I could do was hear her jet engine farts and hear the noise of water splashing as she peed. She eventually did pee on me, sending me down into the water. Luckily, I was able to get back to the surface before losing my breath completely.

“I don’t understand why it’s taking so long for me to poop,” Grace said as another fart escaped her butthole. She kept groaning as she farted.

My prison now smelled like piss and farts. I wanted to gag, but nothing came out. Not long after, I heard the giantess say “finally” and then the turds started falling from her butt into the toilet. The first two landed around me, splashing the water on me. The third one hit me right on the head, knocking me under again. I thought I had cracked my skull. That’s how much it hurt to be hit directly by a turd.

After Grace was done pooping, she stood up, letting the light in, and reached a hand into the toilet. She grabbed me, pulled me out and sat back down.

“You know. It was kind of hot peeing and pooping on you,” she said, giving me an evil smile and laugh. “Now, it’s time to help me clean myself.” She took a few pieces of toilet paper, bundled it up and placed me on it. She then lowered it to her vagina and began to wipe, smearing me across her wet clit.

After that, she got another set of toilet paper, placed me on it and then lifted her butt, bringing me around her planted-sized buttcheek back to her butthole. She then began wiping her butt, wiping me across her butthole in the process. As she wiped, I got stuck to her sticky butthole. I stayed stuck to her butthole as she finished wiping.

“Oh, wow. You really must be obsessed with my butt if you’re going to attach yourself to my butthole,” Grace remarked. “That’s alright. You can live inbetween my buttcheeks. I know that’s what you want. But just know…” she then clenched her bare buttcheeks together, squishing me between her fleshy buttcheeks and let out yet another wet fart.

“I’m a very gassy girl.” She finished her sentence. “That’s what the G in my name for, after all.” She stood up, put her pants and underwear back on and flushed the toilet before leaving the bathroom.