[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

After Lucoa gets a human of her own through Shota giving in to her desires, Ilulu notices that she’s one of the only dragons around without a human to play with. Feeling excluded but not wanting to try and take Kobayashi from Tohru yet, she sets her eyes on the only other human who she’s fond of. Taketo. (Un)fortunately for the young human, the chaotic dragoness isn’t worried about asking if he wants to be shrunken, and decides to just take what she wants. All humans like this kind of thing after all. No point in asking for permission when there’s fun to be had!



Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Gentle, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8539 Read: 4245
Published: February 28 2022 Updated: February 28 2022
Story Notes:



This is an ongoing series. I recommend reading the the first couple stories if you'd like it to make more sense.

1. Ilulu's Plaything by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 0] (8539 words)

Hey everyone, here with yet another Dragon Maid story. People seem to love them though so there's no way I'm stopping anytime soon. xD 

This is the February poll winning story over on our discord poll. If you want to be a part of the next one and vote on what wins and gets written, feel free to drop by. 


But for now, enjoy the story and tell me what you think :D 

Though I would recommend reading the others in the series if you'd like it to make more sense. This is an ongoing story after all. 


Enjoy! 


https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT - Our Discord server where we host polls and hang out.