- Text Size +
Story Notes:



This is an ongoing series. I recommend reading the the first couple stories if you'd like it to make more sense.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, here with yet another Dragon Maid story. People seem to love them though so there's no way I'm stopping anytime soon. xD 

This is the February poll winning story over on our discord poll. If you want to be a part of the next one and vote on what wins and gets written, feel free to drop by. 


But for now, enjoy the story and tell me what you think :D 

Though I would recommend reading the others in the series if you'd like it to make more sense. This is an ongoing story after all. 


Enjoy! 


https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT - Our Discord server where we host polls and hang out. 



Kobayashi Residence

 

As the sun shined in with morning beginning to dawn, birds soon began to sing as the day started bright and cheerily. Though for some people that wasn’t the best way to begin a morning. Case in point, Ilulu grumbled as she slid off her bed and onto the floor to escape the sunlight that was shining in on her face through the crack in her curtains.

 

Rubbing her tired eyes, the pinkette let out a long yawn as her sharp teeth glistened from the morning light catching their reflections. It was quiet today. At least, in the apartment. Tilting her head to the side as an annoyed look crossed her features, the humanoid dragon girl pouted as she heard the loud sounds of the fowl outside. They were too cheery in the morning…

 

But, that wasn’t really what she was hoping to hear. Crawling to her feet as she dragged herself upward, the groggy girl moved to her door before opening it and peering out into the living room. Poking her head around, Ilulu pouted once more before walking out for the day. It was like this every morning for the last week.

 

She had grown so accustomed to seeing Tohru cooking and Kobayashi sitting at the table as she drank her coffee before she went to work that it felt wrong not to witness it. It had been like that for months now. Then… it happened. Walking towards the human's bedroom, Ilulu put her ear to the door as she heard the faintest of sounds.

 

She could hear Tohru giggling to herself as she catered to Kobayashi on the other end. Moving her hands up to the wooden door, Ilulu only got a single knock out before the door cracked open with the older dragoness peering back at her with an annoyed expression on her face. “Don’t knock so loudly! You’ll wake up Miss Kobayashi! She had a lot to do yesterday and she needs her beauty sleep~” The older blonde giggled.

 

Giving her fellow dragon a deadpanned look, Ilulu frowned as she peeked beneath the bottom of the maid’s dress and to the bed where the redhead should have been. But it was hard to see anyone there. Not simply because the other chaos dragon’s green tail was wagging back and forth, but because the human who was supposed to be sleeping there, was shrunken down on what had to have now been a meadow-sized bed.

 

Feeling herself picked up by her shirt scruff, Ilulu looked back at Tohru as she glowered back at her. “What do you mean she worked? Kobayashi hasn’t left her room in days! And you keep telling me to go away whenever I try to see her…” Ilulu scowled. If she didn’t know better, she would think the blonde was keeping the human prisoner in there. But… she had smelled enough from the scents in the room to know it was something else they had been doing together every day. And by the sounds sometimes, multiple times a day…

 

Sighing, Tohru turned her grip around before depositing Ilulu back on the ground, now facing the opposite direction of the door frame. “As I’ve said, Miss Kobayashi has been very busy~ If you want breakfast either go make yourself something or wait for me to come out once Miss Kobayashi’s up and wants me to make food for her. Now please don’t knock again and disturb her beauty sleep!” Tohru whined out before shutting the door with the softest of sounds… before her giggles immediately erupted from the other end again.

 

‘Hypocrite…’ Scowling, Ilulu patted her stomach a few times before frowning. She wasn’t that hungry. She ate some candy the night before which was still settling in her tummy. Even though she hardly saw Tohru or Kobayashi anymore since they had been almost exclusively locked in the human's room 24/7, the older dragoness still left food out for her every day. Though she had to heat it a few times when it got cold. That had been an important lesson in the end, however. The Microwave worked better than dragon fire and caused less damage to the apartment.

 

Flopping onto her back out of boredom, Ilulu wondered what she should do today. It was a Saturday, so the candy shop she worked at was closed. Usually, she would do fun stuff with Kobayashi and the others but it had been every dragon for themselves over the last week. First Tohru shrank down Kobayashi, then Kanna started hiding in her room with Saikawa. And finally, even Lucoa had done something to Shota! She only recently found that out over the last few days from overhearing the two older women talking about weird things humans liked done to them.

 

Beating her hands up and down on the carpet as she thought hard about what to do, Ilulu quickly shot up as an idea formed. Everyone kept shrinking humans to play with which meant it had to be fun! Why else would they do it? So she should play with one too! Jumping to her feet as her impressive bosoms bounced up and down shunning gravity in every way, the pinkette grinned eagerly before running over to Kanna’s room.

 

Banging on the door loudly, the overeager girl waited till she heard the soft-spoken voice of the electric dragoness answer her. Peaking in, Ilulu saw Kanna lying prone on her bed as she wrote on some paper in what looked like her school binder. It seemed odd for the younger girl to be doing her schoolwork first thing in the morning. And where was-

 

Blinking a few times in surprise as she heard the shrill, high-pitched scream of Saikawa, Ilulu tilted her head to the side before leaping up onto the lavender-haired girl's bed and bouncing Kanna into the air a few inches before she lightly flopped back down seemingly unperturbed from her work.

 

Now getting a better view, Ilulu’s eyes widened as she found the answer to her question. Laying with her nightshirt on, and nothing else at all beneath it, the younger dragoness rested upward so her plump rear was exposed… giving the tiny human she had been hiding in her room access to her naked butt.

 

Watching in fascination as Saikawa made many incomprehensible sounds both girls had grown accustomed to over time, Ilulu saw that she was kissing and licking the giant dragonesses' rear in an almost reverent way. Over the many millennia she had seen human worshipers, none ever got to the level of devotion and adoration she was witnessing now. It almost seemed like the tiny brunette didn’t realize what she was doing or that the pinkette had even appeared towering over her to observe her embarrassing act.

 

“Why did you put Saikawa in your butt? Isn't that supposed to be gross?” Looking up for the first time with an indifferent expression often found on her features, Kanna glanced back to Ilulu before tilting her head a bit to view her exposed pale cheeks. “Saikawa likes my butt more than anywhere else I put her. I’ve done almost everything to her on the list and she always gets loud and red-faced when she gets to play in there.”

 

Moving her hands back to demonstrate, Kanna pulled apart her ass-cheeks causing Saikawa to tumble deeper in… before her loud wail of bliss echoed out causing Ilulu to wince from the shrill screaming that came after. Letting go of her plump butt trapping the tiny human in there as her cheeks clapped back together, Kanna looked back at her fellow dragoness before tilting her head. “What do you want Ilulu?”

 

Pressing a finger to her lips as she stared longingly at the lavender-haired girl's ass, the pinkette finally drew her eyes away as she pointed down to the dragon's rear. “I want to know what's so fun about humans when they’re tiny! Let me borrow Saikawa for the day!”

 

Flipping over in an instant, Kanna slammed her butt onto her bed before her face turned dark. “Noooooooooo!” She whined out monotonously before shaking her head. “Saikawa’s mine! I marked her already! You can smell my scent on her can’t you?” Crossing her arms beneath her chest, Ilulu huffed angrily but begrudgingly nodded. If she hadn’t seen the human or heard the human she would have never smelled her with how strong Kanna’s own odor was pressed into her.

 

“Come ooooooonnn! I want to know what's so fun! Can we play with her together at least? You can show me what to do to have fun!” Ilulu pleaded, but Kanna clutched her bedsheets between her fists pulling her butt down harder to shield the smaller human from the other girl. “Nooooo!” She drew out once more with just a hint more possessiveness than before.

 

Seeing that Kanna wouldn’t budge on this even if they got into a fight, Ilulu groaned before hanging her head. First Tohru wouldn’t let her see Kobayashi, now Kanna wouldn’t let her see Saikawa? How was she supposed to have fun with a tiny human if the other girls were hogging them all?! She doubted Lucoa would let her use Shota. Though that wasn’t as important to her. She didn’t think he would be as much fun as Kobayashi or Saikawa would be.

 

Seeing the disheartened face on her fellow dragon, Kanna’s tail swished around slowly before her eyes lit up. “Why don’t you get your own human to play with?” Blinking, Ilulu looked back at Kanna confused, before the younger dragoness pulled over the paper she had been scribbling on before.

 

“Here! This is the list of stuff all humans like! Lady Tohru let me borrow it and I’ve tried lots of stuff on it with Saikawa! She hasn’t told me not to do anything so all humans like it when you use to do the stuff on here. I’ve even started adding to it with things I’ve done to Saikawa. It’s mostly stuff involving my butt though.” She finished before showing the crude writing on a fairly battered piece of paper that had seen a lot of use apparently.

 

Moving her face close to the parchment before looking over it, Ilulu’s head tilted to the side clearly showing her confusion. “Put me between your breasts? Smother me between your thighs? Sit on me? Suck on me like candy? Do humans really like this stuff?” It sounded all weirdly specific. There were even many portions about maids in there that didn’t seem right to her.

 

Flipping it back over, Kanna looked down at the paper Kobayashi had interpreted to Tohru while drunken one night before nodding in absolute certainty. “It’s true! I’ve seen Lady Tohru bathe Kobayashi many times! She’s always happy even when she says she’s not. And Saikawa sleeps inside me at night and always asks me to put her back in when I take her out.” Kanna nodded assuredly.

 

‘Take her out of where?’ There was lots of stuff on this paper involving many holes in women's bodies. Was there a specific one humans liked more? It didn’t seem Kobayashi was ever inside of Tohru’s butt but she saw Saikawa naked and Kanna not dressed up in a maid outfit. This was all kinds of confusing.

 

However, Ilulu didn’t have long to dwell on this as the paper Kanna was holding was quickly shoved into her hands by the younger girl. “Now you have the secret desires of humans! Go find one you like and make them yours! You can’t have Saikawa though. She’s mine! But you can keep that list. If you find anything new though please tell me! I want to do more stuff to Saikawa!”

 

Hearing an even louder muffled cry from beneath the pale-haired dragoness, Ilulu begrudgingly nodded before hopping off the younger girl's bed. “Alright, alright… I’ll go ask some other human to let me shrink them. I still don’t see what's so fun about sucking on them or shoving them up your butt. But if this is the stuff they all like then I guess I can find out why.” She shrugged before closing the other girl's door.

 

Now alone, Ilulu pulled the paper back out before looking it over again. The writing truly was awful. But it was at least legible. ‘Let me suck your giant nipples? Put me in your panties? Use me like a diddo? What's a diddo?’ Tapping her chin thoughtfully, Ilulu continued to read the paper as she memorized the contents before her thoughts wandered.

 

She had the secrets to human attractions now. But that still left her with the issue of who to use them on. Though, that question was seemingly answered for her once she thought about how many humans she actually knew of. There was Kobayashi of course. Claimed. Saikawa. Claimed. Shota. Claimed. Mr. Takiya, not claimed… but Fafnir would be upset. And then…

 

Growing wide-eyed, Ilulu grinned widely as her serrated teeth glistened from her saliva. “Taketo~” Why didn’t she think of him sooner?! He was the perfect candidate to shrink and play with! He liked her body! He practically went redder than a candy apple when she showed him her breasts. If she did this stuff to him that even if it was boring it would be funny to see him act all weird around her! Plus it would be fun to tower over mortals again. Though this time not to cause them harm. She liked humans more than she liked causing chaos. So this was a perfect test to see what all this stuff was about.

 

Walking back to her room to put on some more clothes (as advised by Kobayashi), the pinkette quickly exited before making her way towards the front door. What a perfect day this was turning out to be. It was a day off for Take as well so he shouldn’t be busy. She would have to fix that of course.

 

Throwing open the door and leaping off the balcony, Ilulu took off.

 

 

“I hope you’re ready to play with me, Take~ I won’t take no for an answer!”

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

“What are you even going on about? And why did you want to know if I was home alone?” Scratching the back of his head in bewilderment, Taketo looked down at Ilulu as the pinkette grinned mischievously back up at him. That look was unnerving no matter how cute the face that wore it…

 

“It’s a secret~ Take~ So, are you home alone?” Ilulu beamed, her excitement rising as she pressed her breasts out just a bit more than necessary. His face was getting all red again! She loved playing with him like this! He would definitely be the perfect human to try these methods on! However, she had to extend some amount of secrecy. If his parents or grandmother were around, that could interrupt her fun time with Taketo. And bringing him back to Kobayashi’s had similar results if Tohru interrupted her.

 

But it didn’t seem like she had to worry as she listened to the teenager talking. “I mean, I am home alone. My parents work on the weekends. And my grandmother doesn’t live here. Have I never told you this before?” The subject of his family wasn’t really something he brought up to Ilulu. Not from lack of desire, there just wasn’t much to discuss about them. Watching as the smaller girl began to grin even broader, displaying her somewhat unsettling teeth, Taketo looked away nervously now. “D-D-Did… did you want to do something…? I had some plans to go out later… but, we can do something right now if it’s not too time-consuming.”

 

Licking her lips as she all but vibrated with anticipation, Ilulu saw her chance as Taketo’s head turned away. She preferred Kanna’s course of action with humans. Keeping her race a secret was still her desire. She didn’t want to startle the youth by revealing her true self yet. But she could distract him if the subject of what she was about to do came up. She had a whole list of hidden secrets to silence him with after all.

 

Raising a hand up as one of her nails extended into a sharp claw, Ilulu gave it a small wave in a circle before it reverted back to normal. “Oh, there are things we can do together, Ta~ke~. I know your secret~ You humans like it when you’re being played with~ So let’s play together!”

 

Furrowing his brow, the taller boy looked back at Ilulu perplexed before his eyes grew wide in shock. What was he even staring at…? Looking forward where he had just been before, he no longer saw Ilulu’s head peeking up at him. Instead, all he could see was the younger girl’s bright red shoe and his reflection staring back at him in their gleam.

 

Blinking slowly as his head stiffly started to shift upward, Taketo slowly went pale. Towering over him was Ilulu. She was grinning widely, showing off her surprisingly jagged teeth. “So how do you like it, Ta~ke~? Is this a dream come true for you? I bet you never thought your hidden desires would happen!” The massive girl boomed, her voice thundering louder than anything he had ever heard before.

 

Taking a slow step back, and then another, the teenager had to eventually concede that no matter how many he took it would be impossible to fit Ilulu fully into his view. She was just… so big! Or more he was just that small. He had to be less than half an inch in size! Completely at a loss for what was going on, the tiny boy couldn’t find the words to speak out of sheer disbelief. However, Ilulu took his silence differently.

 

Giggling to herself, the now larger dragoness beamed. It was true! He was utterly speechless! He didn’t know how to process the joy he felt and she hadn’t even started doing stuff to him yet! Well, she could change that! “Alright let’s play some games!”

 

Crying out in fright as Ilulu’s hand came towards him, Taketo didn’t get so much as a chance to fall backward as the giantess’ fingers snatched him mid-fall. Plucking the boy up and strutting into his house unencumbered, Ilulu’s tail shot out behind her slamming the door shut before it retreated back into her human form.

 

Looking around curiously as she heard the small squeaks of the tiny boy in her clenched hand, the pinkette marveled at the teenager's dwelling. It was bigger than Kobayashi’s place. But there were fewer people. That didn’t seem right. However, she knew that his room would have to be around here somewhere.

 

Peaking into the various doors, Ilulu eventually found what she desired as she saw a smaller room with various amenities in it. It looked average but it reeked of Taketo’s scent! It was enjoyable to her for many reasons including that.

 

Walking over to the boy’s bed, Ilulu released her hold on the shrunken youth before staring down at him eagerly. Falling down softly but still exhausted from his shouting, Taketo looked back up at Ilulu after what felt like an hour of screaming. WHAT THE HELL WAS HAPPENING?! How was he so small?! Why was Ilulu in his house?! Why wasn’t she freaking out about this too?! There were too many questions he needed answers to! And the newest one on his mind now… Why was Ilulu taking her shirt off…?

 

Growing wide-eyed as his face took on a shade of red he had never experienced before, Taketo blushed madly as he witnessed the pinkette exposing herself to him for the first time. Well, not entirely true. He had seen her naked once when she tried to force him to take a bath with her… but this felt way too intimate! She was stripping in front of him without any shame on her face! And it was in his room of all places!

 

Pulling off the restrictive black shirt she normally wore, the heavy-chested girl sighed in relief as she began to strip herself of the clothes. She would go naked all the time if Kobayashi would let her. It just felt so liberating! But it seemed like she could do that here since no one was around to pester her about it. Well except for the *little* Take in front of her.

 

Once she took her shorts off and stood completely bare, Ilulu’s gaze focused back on Taketo as he sputtered on his bed shielding his eyes from her nude form. How weird. He normally did stuff like this when she tried to tempt him with her body but she figured that was just how teasing worked. When she was naked like this though he should be looking at her body lustfully. Even Kobayashi had trouble resisting her at first when she forced herself on her.

 

“Take! Don’t do that! You’re supposed to look and enjoy the sight! It’s on the list after all! It clearly says I should strip for you!” It had been at the top of the paper Kanna had given her with another one above it about dressing up as a proper maid… But she would ignore that section.

 

Cupping his face with his hands, the smaller boy eventually found the ability to speak again as his constant sputters and stutters died off slowly. “I-I-Ilulu! W-Why are you getting naked?! A-And why am I small! We need to get help! T-This isn’t normal you know!” He screamed up, a worried tone entering his voice now.

 

Giving the smaller boy a blank expression, Ilulu looked down at herself momentarily confused. “Wait... do you not like seeing my body? Maybe I do need to put on a maid uniform…” She mumbled absently. Gawking now, Taketo moved his hands down to yell back at her before feeling blood suddenly burst forth from his nose.

 

Cupping the lower half of his face this time, the teenager felt the blood rush to two separate places as he gazed up at Ilulu fully exposed and towering over him like a mountain. Her breasts defied gravity! Each one was as large as her head and they looked pale and shiny. Sweat glistened off them too, giving them a glow that reflected from his open window. And right above that was her face… slowly breaking into a grin.

 

“HA! KANNA WAS RIGHT! YOU DO LIKE SEEING ME NAKED!” The list was real! She was almost worried for a moment that the paper only applied to Kobayashi but that was proof that all humans liked this stuff! So where to begin then~? She already stripped down but what did she do now? Tapping her chin for a moment, Ilulu glanced back down at the smaller boy before tilting her head. “Hey Take, what do you want me to do with you? There were like a hundred things humans like on the paper. Do you want me to put you in my mouth and suck on you? Or do you want me to sit on you instead?” Ilulu asked somewhat innocently.

 

Though for Taketo his face, which he thought couldn’t get any redder, found a new shade not thought to exist before. Watching as Ilulu continued to speak, her hand moving up to stretch out her cheek as she showed him her teeth and tongue before turning around and mooning him with her pale ass cheeks, the smaller boy soon fell backward as he failed to ebb the flow of blood from his nostrils.

 

‘T-T-This can’t be real! I-I’m dreaming! It has to be a dream! H-How else can it be explained?!’ There was no way this was real! He had to have passed out! Yeah! That was it! He had been talking with Ilulu and he must have collapsed from fatigue! It made sense! And this was just a dream! A very realistic wet dream…

 

“TAKE! WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!” Wincing as he covered his ears, the smaller boy leaned up slowly as he saw the pouting face of Ilulu hanging over him… along with something else. Growing cross-eyed as he gazed at the younger girl’s two monolithic breasts each dangling above his body, the tiny teen felt his breath evaporate.

 

Blinking before her eyes shot down, Ilulu looked back at Taketo before a sly grin crossed her face. She should’ve known to start with that! Heaving up a breast in each of her palms, Ilulu smirked as she began to fondle herself. “Aww~ why didn’t you tell me you wanted to play with my boobs Take~? I guess I should have expected as much. You can still be my little Take-Doll you know~” the dragoness winked before looking down at the boy again and pouting. “Hey! What are your clothes still doing on? Take them off!”

 

Gawking at the command, the smaller boy wanted to dispute her order… but they were becoming excruciatingly tight. Shifting uncomfortably on his bed, Taketo frowned as he thought about the situation he was in. If this was a dream… then there were no repercussions… He could do whatever he wanted and not get in trouble! But just to be sure… “U-Uh… Umm… I-Ilulu…”

 

Blinking slowly, the giantess looked back down as she saw the smaller boy struggling to speak. “What is it?”

 

Fighting to say the perverse sentence his mind had come up with, the smaller boy eventually screamed. “SUCK ON YOUR BREAST AND WAVE YOUR HAND LIKE A CAT PAW!”

 

Growing silent, both Ilulu and Taketo looked at one another with differing expressions. He had shouted the first bizarre thing he could think of to test this theory. If this was a dream then he could influence it! If he said something like this, Ilulu had to do it! That was how lucid dreams worked right? He didn’t know a lot about them but it went something like that.

 

Furrowing her brow, the pinkette thought back to the list she was given before frowning. ‘That wasn’t on there. Why would he want me to do that?’ However, her mind quickly went back to what Kanna had said about there being new stuff she added to it. This must be one of them! Wanting to smack her head as it dawned on her now, Ilulu obliged as she raised one of her breasts up and popped the pink areola of her inverted nipple in her mouth.

 

Raising her free hand up, she balled it into a playful fist before bending it down. Winking back at him, Ilulu watched with glee as she saw more blood suddenly spurt from the tiny boy’s nose. Did he really like this that much? Though it did feel kind of nice to suck on her bosom a little. Her flame sacs were heavy but they got very sensitive in this human form.

 

Laying back on the bed wide-eyed and disbelieving, Taketo felt a strange sense of relief now. It was indeed a dream. He just proved it! What an opportunity this was! He would have felt bad doing something perverse to Ilulu… but… In here, he could do whatever he wanted with no repercussions. Why his coworker was gigantic he didn’t understand himself but it only made her cuter in the end… Perhaps giving in wouldn’t be such a bad idea after all…

 

Letting her breast pop out of her mouth as she smiled, Ilulu watched happily as she saw Taketo slowly beginning to undo his pants before stripping as she had done. “Finally! I was getting tired of waiting! So, what do you want to do first with these?” The dragoness beamed as she hefted up both her breasts before rotating them up and down with the motion of her hands.

 

Panting quickly as his breath came out labored, Taketo kept glancing up and away from Ilulu finding it hard to speak. This was a combination of conflicting emotions he felt all vying for control. But… no matter how logical his mind wanted to be, his body kept telling him something else. How often would a person get the chance to do whatever they wanted to someone and not have it come back to bite them? If this was a dream, he had to take advantage of it!

 

Pulling down the last of his clothes with his underwear, the minuscule teenager blushed as he saw the imposing sight of Ilulu’s breasts in front of him. She was still fondling herself as she stared down at him expectantly. Licking his lips, the brunette took a deep breath before drawing in a sentence.

 

“C-Can… can I touch them…?” It felt shameful to say. He would never be that bold normally, even to Ilulu. Sure she offered to do weird and perverse things to him from time to time but that was all playful banter! This was serious… in a way.

 

Giving the tiny boy an incredulous look, Ilulu scoffed before she released her breasts and reached down to pluck the smaller teen between her fingers much to his surprise. “Of course you can touch them! I just offered! Here you go!” The pinkette giggled before positioning Taketo between the crevice of her bosoms.

 

Growing wide-eyed as his new stature came back to amaze him once more, the smaller boy wiggled a bit as he was manhandled but his resistance died down upon seeing the valley of Ilulu’s pale breasts come closer. Shivering from an unknown sensation, the shrunken youth marveled at the sight.

 

Her pale skin glistened with sweat. It beaded up in droplets and trickled down, pooling lightly in the dark black crack where her breasts met. The scent of her was also growing. Ilulu had a unique smell in a way. He had inhaled it once after he had face-planted into the well-endowed girl’s chest. Compared to now though, that had been nothing…

 

Dropping the tiny boy into the valley of her bosoms, Ilulu watched curiously as he fell all the way in, almost disappearing between them. He really was small at this size. But there hadn’t been a measure to use when she did it so smaller seemed better.

 

Stifling a small giggle as she felt the light touches of Taketo against her sensitive flesh, the dragoness grinned down at him as she watched the teenager thrashing around in a small pool of her sweat. He wouldn’t drown. But she really was sweaty today. The noon sun had beat down on her when she flew here and with her black shirt, it didn’t help matters much. Not to mention, her breasts just naturally sweated a lot due to her flame sacs keeping them at a high temperature at all times.

 

Coughing as he felt a salty taste enter his mouth, Taketo’s eyes widened as he felt his body being squeezed on all sides. He wanted to touch Illulu’s breasts, not bathe in them! This was almost too much for his mind to process!

 

Everywhere he moved his arms they sunk inward creating slightly more space before they expanded out again once he removed his hands. This in effect made his body slide deeper ever so slightly restricting him as he struggled. At this rate, he was going to fall in between the larger girl’s bosom and never come back out!

 

Coughing again as another bead of sweat splashed into his face, Taketo winced from the pungent smell as well as the overpowering taste. This should have been gross in any other situation. But… with it being Ilulu, he didn’t seem to find it as bad as he should. His body certainly didn’t. And as much as he wanted to protest being picked up and essentially played with like a toy, he couldn’t help but enjoy this feeling… Watching as a shadow fell over him, however, the teenager soon felt panic set in.

 

Peering down at the tiny boy with a look of amusement on her features, Ilulu couldn’t help but smirk. Take was so tiny! This was kind of fun after all. But there were so many things to still do with him! She had to do more stuff or else she’d never complete that list!

 

Thinking about another thing on there, the pinkette smiled as an idea formed. Putting the smaller boy in her mouth would solve a lot of stuff she had to do to him but he liked her breasts a lot more. Keeping him in there for the time being seemed more fulfilling. So, she’d just recreate her mouth instead!

 

Tilting her head down till it eclipsed the small crevice the smaller teen was in, Ilulu opened her mouth wide before exhaling down on Taketo. Coughing as the astringent smell of the giantess’ maw replaced the already pungent air he had been breathing in from her breasts, the diminutive boy looked up in surprise before paling.

 

Hanging over him, Ilulu’s mouth was fully open exposing everything in perfect vision. Her teeth were pearly white and glistened with saliva sliding down each of their jagged spikes. Small particles of plaque were scrunched in some areas but for the most part, they looked very healthy. Though her tongue was a different story though.

 

He had expected it to be bright pink like any normal tongue, however, hers had a deep blue dye to it along the center and back of it. Had she been eating candy this morning?! The smell was certainly sweet, albeit with a hint of sourness too. Her saliva was also extremely sticky as it began to drool down her teeth in slimy strands, not fully disconnecting as they dropped. All and all… it was kind of terrifying…

 

“I-Ilulu?! W-What are you doing?!” Stammered the youth, but it didn’t seem the larger girl had even heard him as her tongue oddly swirled around her mouth. It almost looked like she was wiping something on her cheeks and gums away.

 

Wiggling her pink appendage around as she collected what she wanted, Ilulu nodded to herself once she felt enough pooled saliva on her tongue. Tilting her organ down to face the tiny boy, the dragoness felt a pang of excitement upon hearing Taketo scream before it was abruptly silenced, followed by a feeling of her sticky spittle coating her breasts.

 

‘Maybe I should have brushed my teeth before coming over here…’ Her saliva felt heavier than usual. It was probably from the sweets she had eaten the night before. With Kobayashi too preoccupied with Tohru, neither badgered her to do it every night and morning. It was a stupid thing humans did. Dragon teeth naturally cleaned themselves over time with their own saliva…

 

However, it might make the experience less pleasant for Taketo. Or more pleasant. She didn’t really know. Since humans liked doing stuff with butts and other gross places, it might be even more appealing to him! Closing her mouth before licking her lips clean of any remaining drool, Ilulu chuckled as she saw the tiny boy's head trapped beneath the pool of spit and sweat she had formed. This would definitely feel like the inside of a mouth now! She was a genius!

 

Gargling as he had been caught off guard when it happened, Taketo frantically struggled as he tasted the sourness of Ilulu’s spit in his mouth. WHAT WAS SHE EVEN THINKING?! He could barely turn his head as it was! How was he supposed to-

 

Grunting as he suddenly felt the pressure all around him leave, the shrunken teen fell downward as air washed against his face once more. Inhaling hard, the smaller boy only had a second to gather enough for his lungs before pressure collided with him on all sides once more. Only this time, he was completely in the dark…

 

Kneading her hands against her breasts, Ilulu hummed softly to herself as she smooshed them, separated them, ground them, and bounced them up and down in different ways. She had seen something about smothering her human between her breasts but it wasn’t very descriptive. She could do a lot with her flame sacs in this form. The paper didn’t seem to take that into account.

 

However, this seemed like a good attempt. Grinning cheekily as she began to have fun with her fondling, Ilulu writhed weakly as she felt Taketo’s movements being sporadic and unpredictable. He didn’t have a clue what to do, which was good. Neither did she. They could learn together!

 

But the movements eventually began to die down much to the dragoness’ disappointment. Pulling her bosoms apart, the pinkette watched as the tiny form of Taketo began to slowly slide down the crevice of her breasts. “Are you tired, Take? We were only just getting started!”

 

Panting loudly as he tried to gather his bearings after what felt like a roller coaster gone wrong, the tiny teen groaned as he moved around. There was stiffness but not pain. That didn’t make much sense considering he had essentially been flattened beneath a roller compactor. ‘I-I guess… t-this proves this is a dream…’

 

Feeling a shoving pressure against his back, Taketo winced as he was suddenly withdrawn from Ilulu’s chest before he saw that she had poked him with her finger. Her saliva apparently kept him coated to it as he stared at her curious face. “Hmm, you don’t look satisfied yet. You’re still hard, so I guess that wasn’t enough huh?”

 

Furrowing his brow at her words, it took Taketo a second to realize it but… he was facing Ilulu. Spread eagle. Completely naked. And of course, incredibly erect. Blushing furiously as he watched his gigantic coworker staring at his privates with an almost hungry expression on her face he hadn’t seen before, the smaller boy peeled an arm off of the larger girl’s finger before covering himself. The loud earth-shaking giggles that followed didn’t help alleviate what he felt right now…

 

Pursing her lips as she tried not to laugh at the tiny boy's prudish display, Ilulu soon smirked as she brought her finger down towards her right nipple. “Since that wasn’t enough to satisfy you, this should do the trick. You’re too small to put you in my vagina. I bet you’d get lost in there…”

 

Snapping back to attention at the larger girl’s erotic words, Taketo stared back at her before his vision was forcibly shifted to the approaching breast. Ilulu’s nipples were massive! Easily double the size he was. And, they were also inverted. Blushing furiously from the perverse display, the teenager wanted to look away but every hormone in his body completely shut that down.

 

He had seen photos of girls with different breasts before but none were as big or as puffy as his coworker’s. It looked natural on her for some reason. It seemed like anything smaller wouldn’t look as right on the larger girl. But there wasn’t much time to dwell on what-ifs as the tiny boy’s body suddenly collided with the massive orifice in front of him.

 

Gasping as his crotch was pressed into the larger girl’s areola, Ilulu didn’t seem satisfied as she began to force him in deeper. Crying out in surprise as a warm tightness gripped the shrunken teen's penis, a pleasant sensation soon spread through him. She was so hot in here! Holy crap was this what all girls felt like inside their bodies?!

 

Hearing the faintest of moans coming from Taketo’s mouth, Ilulu smiled fondly as she listened to his whimpering cries. He sounded so pleased~ It was exciting her for some reason. She didn’t understand why playing with a small human like him was making her feel so aroused! She wanted to have some fun too with him! But she would wait till he finished. Males needed time to recover after they did their business. She would make Take happy then use that time to prepare and decide on something else to do with him.

 

However, that didn’t mean she couldn’t enjoy this now. Moaning softly as she felt a pang of pleasure from her human form, the dragoness began forcing the boy a bit harder against her nipple. Should… should it feel this good to play with herself? Dragons only mated for copulation. But she had been witnessing Tohru and Kanna doing it with the wrong genders repeatedly and apparently happily. Perhaps this was why.

 

Tapping her finger rhythmically into the smaller teen to force him against her sensitive areola, Ilulu softly started to pant as she felt bizarre wetness between her thighs. This wasn’t mating. This was simply… pleasure. It was such an odd concept… but… she was starting to understand it! She wanted to do more of it with Take!

 

Grunting as a powerful orgasm hit him in a matter of minutes, Taketo whined as he was forcefully made to hump the larger girl’s nipple. His size seemed perfect to do what no normal person ever could… But it was a feeling he didn’t know was possible to experience in dreams. It felt just like he had cum in real life! ‘Only 100% better!' Ilulu’s breast felt moist, hot, and tight!’ If she hadn’t been pressing him in herself he might never have been able to come as fast as he did.

 

But it also left him a bit… stuck. Wiggling weakly, Taketo continued to pant as heat bathed him in Ilulu’s pungent aroma. It was beginning to be all he could smell anymore and he didn’t care at all. However… he couldn’t feel the larger girl’s finger anymore…

 

Attempting to crane his neck, the brunette found he couldn’t even do that. He was indeed stuck… Feeling somewhat panicked, the tiny boy began to struggle now but a loud cry froze him in place as he heard Ilulu scream high above him. Her whole body shook when he started to thrash. Did… he hurt her…?

 

Panting obscenely as her mouth hung open, Ilulu’s eyes were wide with disbelief as she felt the bed beneath her growing wet and cold from her orgasm atop it. Moving a hand down and touching her juices, the dragoness pulled her hand back and examined the glistening essence she had left all over the tiny boy's bed.

 

‘W-W-Wow… h-humans… humans feel amazing when they mate!’ Was this how dragons felt too? Or was this pleasure only possible in a human body?! That had been… intense. She hadn’t felt such a rush of excitement since her fight with Tohru! But instead of feeling battered and drained she only felt the latter.

 

Wiping her hand off on the shrunken boy's blanket, Ilulu sighed softly as she let the wonderful feeling from her orgasm fade away. She wanted to feel it again… But preferably with Taketo playing with her crotch and not just her breasts. If she felt that much pleasure from one nipple, then how much more could he give her if he was inside her?!

 

Grinning a crooked smile as her teeth gleamed, Ilulu reached for Taketo to find out… before her brow furrowed. “Take? Take? Where are you?” He wasn’t pressed against her nipple anymore. Turning around and trying to find him, the dragoness grew concerned before a sharp stab of pleasure suddenly hit her again.

 

Crying out as she leaned forward on the bed to support her, Ilulu’s eyes widened as she hefted up her right breast. She felt movement inside it. Giving her plump nipple a poke, the pinkette whined as the pleasure came back again. It was Take! She must have accidentally shoved him too far in. She couldn’t even see him anymore…

 

Pinching her areola a few times but only drawing more ecstasy out of the act and not the boy she wanted, Ilulu grew annoyed. ‘Do I need to make him even smaller till he comes out?’ It was either that or make herself bigger but trying to collect him while he was even tinier seemed like a pain. However, something did come to mind.

 

Lifting her breast up again, Ilulu looked down at it before a smirk crossed her face. Tohru and Kanna had humans but so did another dragon. Lucoa had talked to Tohru about Shota recently. And in their conversation, she mentioned how she breastfed him daily. She didn’t really care about all that, but that did give her an idea~

 

Feeling tired of struggling, Taketo eventually sighed as he gave up his attempts to escape. He got the impression Ilulu knew what was happening now. He felt her fingers poke and prod around him but it didn’t appear she knew how to get him out either.

 

‘I feel like this should worry me more than it is…’ The feeling of Ilulu’s nipple pressing into him and the remaining tightness on his member helped calm him down. The giantess’ heartbeat too seemed to beat in a rhythm he found comforting. Feeling his eyes close as he continued to rest after such a strong orgasm, the tiny boy felt himself slowly starting to nod off… that is, until he felt a strange wetness caressing his penis.

 

“Huh…?” Looking down but having virtually no light besides what was coming in behind him, Taketo felt more warmth beginning to travel over his member before it ran down the rest of his crotch and thighs. Gawking as some kind of liquid started to pool at his feet, the tiny boy struggled some more. This couldn’t be sweat, could it? How was she sweating inside her nipple though?!

 

Not comprehending what was happening but feeling pressure suddenly starting to build, the teenager was at a loss for words. But he soon found himself at a loss of air too as something began to pull on him. “ILULU!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

 

He could feel himself, getting pulled backward by some unknown force! He also felt the pressure on his penis forcing him outward! It was taking his already hardening prick growing back to full mast! Crying out from the intense feeling of pressure and suction, the shrunken boy suddenly found his body beginning to loosen before the flood gates opened all at once!

 

Falling back into darkness as something washed over him, Taketo blinked as whatever he was submerged in stung his eyes. It tasted sweet but… not quite normal either. Feeling the air in his lungs suddenly robbed from him, however, the teenager cried out as he was batted around by something huge!

 

Feeling his body pinned, the diminutive brunette choked on the sweet watery liquid as he felt his body being ground into something soft and spongy. Unfortunately, this was enough to make him cry out underwater as yet another orgasm hit him. This was a dream… it was just… a dream… but it felt like he was slowly going unconscious… before light came through…

 

Pulling her mouth away from her own breast, Ilulu’s cheeks were puffed out and ready to burst as milk trickled out of her nipple in a steady stream. ‘Too much! Way too much!’ Looking around frantically as she tried to find a place to spit out what she was trying desperately not to swallow (in fear of eating Taketo), Ilulu gave up and spit what she had collected onto the boys now soaked bed sheets. She had already come on them. What was a little milk?

 

Letting her tongue hang out from her mouth, Ilulu wiggled it as she felt the limp form of Take slide down it before landing between her breasts in a pool of saliva and mucus. And milk. She didn’t want to do that again. She thought she heard the older dragon goddess tell Tohru it was sweet like honey! Her’s didn’t taste anything like that!

 

Spitting a few more times to rid herself of the flavor, the pinkette finally looked down as she saw Taketo panting softly with a look of pure and utter exhaustion on his face. Smiling down at him, Ilulu moved a finger to the limp boy before gently petting his drenched brown hair.

 

“Heh… sorry, I couldn’t think of any other way to get you out of my breast. Did you like it at least, Take?” This hadn’t been exactly what she had planned to happen… but she still felt eager to do more with him. Doing these kinds of things with Taketo filled her with joy similar to how she felt playing with other children. Though this was much more intimate and special. It was something only she and he would share.

 

Looking back up at Ilulu, bleary-eyed, the tiny teen let his head fall back into the larger girl’s plump breasts as he felt his body growing sleepy. “D-Don’t… do that… again…” He muttered out as exhaustion started to take him.

 

Pouting a bit from his answer, Ilulu soon smiled again as she watched the smaller boy fall asleep almost immediately. He was cute like this~ And an instinct took over her she hadn’t experienced before. She felt the urge to protect him right now. He was so vulnerable. So weak… So helpless. A bug could end his life if it wanted to…

 

Growing bothered by the thought almost immediately, Ilulu looked around cautiously for any spiders that might be on the walls before her finger moved out towards the boy. Giving him a poke, Taketo’s body grew about an inch before she nodded. Better safe than sorry…

 

Pulling her breasts apart slightly, she continued to poke the boy until he was buried between her bosoms again. Hugging her breasts, the dragoness smiled before flopping back onto the teenager’s soiled bed.

 

‘I guess we can take a nap, Take.' She still wanted to do more for the boy. She knew for a fact that if she played with Saikawa or Kobayashi like she had wanted to earlier… then this wouldn’t have been as much fun as it had been…

 

Smiling happily, Ilulu looked back down at the sleeping boy before petting his head affectionately. There would be plenty of time to play with him. But for now, he could sleep.

 

The only thing she could think about now though was what she would do to him when he woke up.