- Text Size +

A prison for many thieves that have been caught stealing valuable treasures, gems gold and other wonders, sits one thief on a bench. After being caught in the King's treasury, he didn't have too much time remaining until he'd receive an eternal punishment. The guards made sure to rip off every piece of golden jewelry and gemstone he had on his body, but sitting in the cell he smiles to himself.


"These guards, always so predictable," he reaches into the cloak he has on above his shirt, "just had to hold some gold in my arms that they'd never bother to search inside." Laughing quietly to himself to not bring any more attention his way. 


The thief, Xioi, had learned about an old treasure holding a powerful genie inside of it. Somehow the king had found this lamp and old servants would head to the taverns nearby running their mouths about it. Sure that it was thanks to this genie that he had gained his large amount of wealth and power, Xioi decided, why not do the same?


His current position didn't matter, so long as he still had the lamp itself. Pulling the white lamp out of his cloak, he noted that it didn't really blend in with the rest of the treasury.  Where there was gold and silver filling the room, this stood out with its white and vibrant red and yellow coloring on its lid and stand. With just a rub he can summon one of the rarest most powerful creatures ever to even be rumored about.


He strokes the spout a few times to set it free. Power and wealth, any other desire, if he can just make his wishes the right way, then he could live as happily as he'd ever wanted. A few more strokes on that spout and it sprays out some bright smoke. He sets it on the ground as it hops in place, bending and twisting around, spitting out a thick plume and bright sparkling little stars mixed in. The thick cloud of smoke forming a large cloud and a shadow forming inside.


The smoke fazes away and the shadow revealed, an orange woman wearing a purple tunic covered in diamonds, hearts and stars matching the colors of her lamp. Her hair a bright pink, curving down the side of her neck all the way down her side, a star and heart marks under her eyes, and a large top hat in her hand. "HELLO NEW MASTER!" The woman yells out, echoing in the cell, and panicking the thief.


He runs to her and covers her mouth, she drops her hat and blinks at him in confusion when he shushes her. He rushes to the cell bars and looks out to make sure no guard had heard the loud genie's entrance. While he looks all the way down for guards, the genie notices an odd feeling and looking down she sees why. She hadn't fully exited her lamp, one nylon'd leg led to a high heel, the other led to the tip of the lamp. She wiggles her leg a little and sees it remains stuck inside.


Xioi slides his face down the bar with a sigh, happy the echoes didn't reach any ears. He turns around ready to tell her the situation "That was clo-" with a painful impact to the face he's sent back into the bars.


The genie with her leg held up after shaking her leg with all her might had launched her lamp, and accidentally hit her new master right in the face. She covers her mouth with her hands seeing the hard metal fall down to the stone floor leaving a red mark across her new master's face. "Ee! Master I'm so so sorry!" The genie feeling slightly ashamed that she immediately hurt her new master, worrying he might skip on the wishes now that she's shown herself to be clumsy.


The thief rubs his face, annoyed at the stinging pain, but if he loses his cool then he's going to find himself stuck in this cage. "It's alright, don't worry about it." He blinks to himself a few times while stretching his face around to make sure that he still has feeling.


The genie pops her hat back on and starts looking around the cell. A little bench chained to the wall, a small window with bars above, and the large opening of bars all only lit by a torch outside of them. She spins around with her arms behind her back, "Quite an interesting setup you have here master." She stops her spin looking at him, “I think I know what you're planning on wishing too." She pulls her hat off and sits on the bed lying on her side. The thief just stares at her confused. Being a long living genie, she's seen rooms like this from her masters plenty of times. Jumping up with glee she rubs her own face "You're not my first lonely master after all. Having to resort to finding a magical being to be your little slave, tied down to let you do what you please to me."


The thief stares at her, feeling the annoyance from earlier returning quickly. She seems plenty more excited thinking up whatever she's done before than having him explain his plans. "No, I don't want that." He says to her blankly "This isn't my little play dungeon, it's a prison." The orange girl spins on her heel, still clasping her face with her hands in joy.


"OH! You want me to be your prison guard? Oh master, putting me in control, you're so-" she feels his hand covering her mouth again, not the way she was used to in these settings.


"No, none of your perverted stuff." He's finding him on the edge of yelling and blowing his chance of a getaway, dealing with a genie that has a problem with daydreams. "This, this place here, is an actual prison." He almost repeats himself again just to make sure she understands "So, we need to get to wishing okay?" Her eyes focus on his and give a serious expression as she salutes him, saying she understands, but her response heavily muffled behind his hand he still understood that she understood as well. He finally pulls his band away to see her remain saluting to him. He sighs, already ready to go back to being by himself "Alright then, the first one is an easy one." He collects himself again and stands on the bench to point out of the dungeon "Just get me to a safe place out of here where any guards won't be able to find me."


He returns to the floor and the genie starts giggling to herself saying "Silly master, you didn't wish for it." She's flicking his nose from the sides with her finger to tease him. Seeing he doesn't give any sign of enjoying her joke she cuts herself off of it "Juuust kidding, I'll hide you away just like you want." The same bright sparkling fog that summoned her from the lamp casts itself along her hand to her finger tip that she brings to her mouth and blows right onto her master's face. Xioi's vision blurs, turning to pink as the genie's smiling image fades to shadow.


The thief reawakens in a white room, having to cover his eyes and blink a few times to adjust to the bright reflective area around him. A large golden clock on the wall giving him a reflection of the small room, all white gold and red, and a pile of cushions and pillows in the center that he's buried in. A strange looking place he's not used to. The room shakes around, and some large clinking heard above as the ceiling is lifted away, replaced with the smiling face of the orange genie who asks him "Hey master, how comfy are all those pillows?" Just as carefree as before.


With the colors of the room around him, and the shape of the opening, he's quick to realize where he's been placed "Is this your lamp?" He asks to the big mouth filling up his skylight.


"Sure is master, there's no way those prison guards or any other human will fit inside. I can even hide it on me if I need to." She has the habit of swaying his new room around as she talks with her hands.


"Hey! I wanted you to take me away from the prison not shrink me and stick me in another one!" Having to yell out to let his voice reach her head in the far distance.


"Aw, but you look so cute in there master." She pulls her head away from the hole holding the lamp just by its small handle "I guess if you really want out though." She says keeping a smirk, tilting the lamp to the side. The pillows the thief is sitting in start sliding up the wall, taking him along to the opening ready to spill him out.


"Wait wait! Stop it's fine in here alright!" He has to scream out before the big orange woman spills him onto whatever ground is below him at a distance outside. She stops her tilting and he topples backward into the cushions that carried him up. Having to remain with this crazy genie, he sucks up his current situation. "At least you took us away from the prison. We can build off of that for what's next."


The genie looks over her shoulder seeing the window of his last prison just a few feet from her. "Uh-huh yup way far away from it...” she keeps quiet about their current location not to be yelled at by her mini master.


From his view, the opening of the lamp is showing an up close shot of her large chest. While women weren't much of Xioi's biggest interests compared to treasure or solitude, something did get his attention from his window. "So what's with the outfit?" She looks down at her body, a purple one piece covered in bright shapes all over and a cleavage window, see through nettings on the legs and high-heeled shoes.


She smiles ready to share, even striking a pose by sticking an arm behind her head and lifting a leg behind her head. "Oh you like it? One of my previous masters and I did a little trip into the future!" He was in thought now, traveling through time could be another use for a happy life to him. "There were all these bright lights, people screaming for money on these machines, and all these beautiful women wearing these outfits and dancing! I loved it so much I went and made my own!" The thought of hiding in another time left his desires the way she described it made it sound too wild and loud.


"Guess no matter the time people will always have weird tastes." Taking slight offense to the comment, she grabs the lamp by both ends swinging it up to her face.


"Nuh-uuh! My clothes are lovely! Aaaand it's super cozy!" Shaking the white room and nearly yelling into it at the tiny master, her wild antics bounce him in the lamp until he slips out of the opening. A short yell of free fall before dropping down into what would be a small hole, but sizeable enough for the shrunken man to fit in, right through the window of cleavage in her tunic. The genie just smiles at his landing and tucks and arm under her chest, "See, luckily my suit is nice and tight. Now you can be all snug in there as long as you want master." He struggles to not sink in, as tight as it is, it's still spaced enough to slowly swallow him in. She slides her hand down the front of the one piece "If it was my old outfit you wouldn't have stopped, you'd just slide all the way down."


He continues to wrestle around with the two meaty orbs of his genie sucking him inside, not thinking about everything she's rambling about "Would you- quit talking about your clothes already and take me out of your damn boobs already!" Yelling up as he fights to keep air on him.


His constant kicks and struggles around in her chest reminds her of one of the times a master had her down and would slide his nails all up and down her body to make her squirm. "M-master! You're tickling me with all you wiggles in there!" The genie keeps shaking in her giggling fit, holding her hands up and shaking as she keeps snickering around.


The chest keeps jiggling, bouncing around up and down, making his hands and feet repeatedly lose their grip or bounce back and smack his head and body around. "M-my wiggling? Well your giggling is sucking me down!!" With the constant shaking, his legs are quickly eaten up by the warmth tight sucking. Too deep to see, and too wild to hold his hand in any way and pull himself out. "Will you just pull me out already?!" He yells out to the giggling genie.


She has both her arms folded under her chest, grabbing her sides laughing, but also holding her chest up, making her chest suck him in faster as well. "Heheh, master, it has to be done as a wish! But if you want to let yourself be taken iiiin and keep on sliding all the way down, I won't mind~" the genie becoming more and more happily worked up feeling her little master struggling just from her chest.


With the shaking continuing, eventually his arms sink in as well. Pinned to his sides by the breasts that keep shaking on him, bouncing quickly back and forth each shake deeper down into a tight confine. He realizes she's not going to do anything to free him, anything to pull him out. Not until after he's been buried in her chest and even farther past all the way down. He cringes at the perverted genie's desires to use him for her own pleasure while he screams out for release. Simply wishing to be free of the confine will only grant him so much grace as well before he somehow ends up back inside her clothing.


At the point of the firm weight squeezing him making its way up over his shoulders, the fat lumps creeping over to his head. "Alright fine I'll wish it!" He yells out, speaking quickly before his face is buried as well "I wish I can instantly teleport wherever I want, whenever I want!"


The big orange girl stops her giggling around sighing disappointed, letting her shivers last in her body, but needing to follow the rules since he said it directly this time. "Aww, yes master..." not even bother hiding her upset feelings in her tone when he was so close to be submerged. She sparks her finger and reaches down, making sure to still push him deeper.


The moment his face is fully submerged in the big orange confines, he feels a special energy in him. In his head like it's just a natural ability of his, he closes his eyes and is teleported free of his holding.


Landing and controlling his breathing, he sees an orange surface, but much more firm, and this time he's on top of it instead of between some. Looking at the surface, ridges and a stem in the center, the orange that was suffocated him seemed to make him remember one of his hideouts after a break in. Not a hideout of any special structure, just a wild field of pumpkins out in the open, but he was able to avoid detection in the middle of nowhere out here.


Standing up, he looks at his body, and at the stem standing above him as it angles up, having broken off of the vine it grew from. "So teleporting didn't grow me back then?" Hoping that maybe if wanting to go somewhere he could think of the place and the size of himself to help in his future endeavors as well. A long shot but was hoping a way to use two wishes in one.


"Nope!" The loud voice calls to him, causing him to turn around and see the genie popping back in behind him "It just pops you around in the blink of an eye." Semi rubbing it in to him "Now how about I go ahead and carve out one of these little pumpkins as a new home for you master?" Fully rubbing it in. He tries to ignore her so he can think to himself, even with her holding up a pumpkin with a little drawn door and windows in his face to keep teasing him, or being genuine it's getting harder for him to tell with her.


Trying to think the best way he can utilize one more wish, he rests against the stem hand on his face thinking. The teleporting could've been used for his first wish to leave him with two, but with even one Xioi's mind is having trouble deciding on what it should be used as. Teleporting lets him really go in and out anywhere in a flash, it did take his clothes with him so if he wanted to poof him in somewhere to swipe whatever he'd want and leave. Plus with his new size, he shouldn't have to worry about detection.


"Heeey, if you're having trouble thinking what you wanna do master. You can always finish going down your slide~" the genie pops in to interrupt his thought process. She sets down the pumpkin house to rest her hands on the giant one he's resting on to lean in and drag her chest toward him "I'll even let you go sown wish free~"


"Gah will you stop that!" He yells at her moving himself around to be away from her. Her and her very unsubtle hinting.


"Mm, fine," she stands back up, her wide towering netted legs walking around the pumpkin over him "I'll just wait for you to make up-" stopping mid-sentence and looking down she sees that in she accidentally stepped through the pumpkin house she had made earlier. Pumpkin guts splashed up her leg, just like with her lamp she tries to shake the big vegetable off of her foot. Violent shaking just splashing more pumpkin paste out and around.


The thief sees his house like pumpkin made for him flailing around so fast and aggressive, if it had been another creature he might've been worried about some show of power. Stomp and shake, stomp and shake, she keeps trying to take it off, eventually swinging the mini house into the larger pumpkin Xioi is resting on. Wanting to yell at her to knock it off, he holds his tongue not wanting to take part in her wild fury.


Eventually she slams it down on top by him, letting him look at it like a real home for a second. The thought slips away as the genie collapses on the side of the larger pumpkin, covered in little bits of juice as she looks her master in the eyes. "Master, can you help get this off? I don't want pumpkin dragged down in my lamp with me!" The giant girl somehow looking more helpless than the tiny thief. So helpless she doesn't even realize the obvious that he notices right away.


"Do you see how small you made me? Much smaller than the pumpkin, I couldn't help if I needed to." He tells her, but she keeps her sad look to him "Beside, you're magical, you can just poof away from it like you’ve been doing." Her eyes widen and she looks at the beat up squash.


"Hehe, oh yeah. I uh, forgot I can do that." With a puff of smoke she vanishes, Xioi watches the now freed mashed up vegetable roll down to the ground where it turns to mash on impact. From the distance he also hears a yell. "Bah! I landed in another one!" The genie having her own string of bad luck in this pumpkin patch. The sound of her disappearing and followed by another squish "They're all over the place!"


The screams and echoes of a somehow all powerful, yet completely helpless genie keep the quiet area alive. Xioi thinks about how harmless she is on the long run, except to herself. Plus a way to bring him back to his silent solitude. "Hey genie!" He calls out to her, she poofs in up to him in a large puff of smoke and sparkles. Her body now sprayed all over in various spots from head to toe in dripping pumpkin juice. Ignoring the mess, "Hey so uh, I really don't have anything else to wish for honestly... so was wondering if you'd want to just be wished free or something?"


The genie's eyes widen as she dives down to his level again, the quick motion making her hair bounce and swing down to him and launch a puddle of juice at the thief "Really?! Master do you mean it?!" She asks in full surprise.


Xioi during is shaking off a large drop of slime that was sent his way from her reaction. "Hey watch it!" He makes sure to scold her first "But sure, I mean I really have no need for anything else that might cause a future issue down the road." She picks herself up, wiping her face, either joyful tears or more pumpkin guts.


"Oh master, oh master! That's the nicest thing! Oh!" She looks down at him smiling wide "Hey if you ever need a warm snuggly person to go or spend a night tucked in, I'm all open for you!" He can tell she's trying to show gratitude.


"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind then." Writing off her perverted offers without snapping at her again. "So uh, genie, I guess I wish you FREE, or whatever." Feeling awkward having her stare down at him with her big happy eyes that are holding back tears of joy, he can hardly spit it out. When she hears the full wish, she can't hold in her energy and shoots into the sky bursting out. Kicking off her shoes and hat, glowing with her same pink glow that she's been using for her wishes too. She just screams in joy, being wished free, making a show for the thief awaiting her to zoom off away.


Instead she drops back down and scoops him up in her hand. Using the other the pet and rub him around and cuddle into her while loudly squealing happily. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!" she says over and over kissing him, sucking his face between her large lips. Finally making him pull away when she slips her tongue and licking the top of his head.


She sets him back down on the same pumpkin. He wipes the top of his head with his cloak, taking out some of the spit she left on him. She looks down at him rubbing off and places her hands down on either side of him.


"Y'know, I really AM grateful to you." Laughing to herself she throws her body back screaming "FREE!" And propels forward dropping her heavy chest down onto the thief mid dry. The surprise thud of her breasts on him takes him by surprise as the heavy pressure topples him in a ball. He's able to unfurl, lying on his back, laying under the cloth between the breasts, still feeling weight from both ends, but less than before. She grins down at him, her blush lasting on her cheeks. "Oops, if you're so uncomfortable down there, you know where is always available to you." He groans at her trying to goad him down again "Especially nooow~" her body leaning forward, the breasts rolling together and the pressure coming together with a heavy force onto him.


Teleporting out before he's fully submerged another time, he reappears next to the chest going higher than him. Leaning against the folds of the tunic that tried to smash him. "Jeez, you're going to, suffocate me like that." He has to say between breathes, after how long this day's been. He's surprised his lungs are still working. She giggles at his little struggles under her boobs.


"Hehe sorry. You just made me so excited and happy my little dungeon master." She pulls herself up, covering her mouth "Oh wait, I guess master is the wrong thing to call you now huh." Standing full height above "Maybe something like bug boy is the better thing to call you."


Seeing where she's leading, even heavier teasing at him. "Don't even start with that now." She waves off what he told her and spins around to drop herself onto the pumpkin. An up close view of her sitting causes him to see her thigh and bottom jiggle as they land. "Hey! Quit trying to squish me already!" Semi worried that she seems to not be holding back her weight, also annoyed at her constantly bouncing around him he can't help but just yell at her.


The genie just smiles down at him, her cheesy grin he can feel her just full of herself now "Oh, did I almost squish the bug boy way down there?" She starts bouncing her bottom in place to shake the pumpkin and make the thief bounce around shaking him and sending him closer to her large bottom to smother him under more of her body.


Just as he approaches her body, she swings down causing the pumpkin top to finally give in. The beat down she left on it earlier, combined with her jumping finally forcing her through down inside the juicy pumpkin meat. She laughs at herself for diving her butt into the pumpkin, feeling the mush under cheeks, she giggles and then feels the old master down under as well.


Bits of struggling and his digging through the chunk of pumpkin, and puddles of juice her sits down in the dark shadow under the genie cheeks as her butt is aimed straight down stuck inside. She laughs down at him again "Oopsies, down again! Hey is it better down there than in my top bug boy? Hehehe!"


The thief, now seeing he's going to have to deal with the big genie even longer, doesn't even bother poofing away, just plops his face down in the vegetable's guts trying to figure out where he could have wished differently.