- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Deep in the undergrounds, some old ruins, prime for adventurers to travel to for treasure and to scavenge. With many left over chests and cases full of gems and pottery before whatever caused these ruins to collapse, it also pulled in the attention of some special creatures that like to sit in chests themselves and attack those adventurers looking for riches. One little purple one, in a bright red and gold cheat awaits.

"Hehehe~ soon some unlucky fool will stumble by and I'll pop out and get 'em good!" The little mimic girl Mimi awaits an adventurer, not really to attack, she just more enjoys their look of fear and disappointment before taking off in another direction. "BWAH!!" She bursts from the chest in excitement to scare the adventurer, but the room is still quiet and empty. Another premature jump from Mimi. "Whoops..." she curls back up into her chest. Alone at the end of a hall in the ruins she goes back to waiting, "BAH BAH BAA HAA!" she launches out roaring again to another empty room. "Maybe this is room is too hidden."

Elsewhere in the ruins she carries the chest on her body, using her legs that go through the bottom to walk along the stone floor and plants herself in a different location. Making sure to sit by another chest to disguise herself better. "Hehehe, now they'll come by and have to choose between us. And there's no way they pick a silver trim chest over a golden trim one like mine hehehehe" her loud giggling causes the chest she's in to shake and wiggle "Then even if they do pick the other one, that gives me time to jump out and get them anyway HAHAHAH!!" her loud laughter causes the chest to start bouncing and echo throughout the caves.

Unknown to her, the chest right by her was also a mimic, one that is better at keeping hidden than she is. The annoyed mimic looks over to her wildly shaking chest noticing its bouncing making an opening in the old soft stone revealing a deep pit. The other mimic kicks her foot through to the annoying mimic and launches her down the pit.

The way the chest falls down, bouncing on the edges and rotating around in the air, makes the mimic think that someone's lifting her away onto a carriage. "This feels odd,  is this what being transferred always feels like?" The long fall taking only a few seconds but her mind is thinking quicker with falling being all she's experiencing. "Well once we reach the stop then I'll get oit and-hyyrhen..." her thoughts becoming harder as the spinning in her little box down the pit catches up to her making her feel sick.

With a loud THUD the chest and the purple mimic girl land down into the cave floor below. Luckily lands bottom down, but Mimi definitely feels fully disoriented. She pops out again ready to strike the fear she's been waiting to into the adventurers who grabbed her. " bYya Hy bBbaah#%^@" an inability to focus, her earrings bouncing into her neck and her eyes unable to focus in the dizzying post fall sight. Once the vision settles, she looks forward to focus her eyes on the blurred images approaching her. She was expecting some big group of adventurers, instead she focused enough to see "uuh, mice..?" Her face spots four little micemen, dressed in torn cloth robes and tunics, their ages all seem different as well as sizes. A small one younger adult looking one, one of similar age looking taller, a more strengthened looking mouse, and an old bearded one.

"Look there!" The taller one announces.

"The oracle!" The smaller and stronger looking ones finish.

"Oracle?" Mimi responds back confused. The eldest of the mice men climbs up onto the ledge of her treasure chest.

The old mouse starts speaking up to her "Ah, blessed oracle, you came to us from above to show us the golden path, the gateway over..." he rambles on in longer lines and words that Mimi lost all attention or understanding to after hearing the mouse say-

"Above?" She asks then looks up to see the hole she fell a far far distance away from her standing. "CRAP!" she yells out now realizing the drop wasn't her being stowed away on an adventurer's carriage. Still ignoring the mice men she says "Ugh it's going to take me forever to climb back up there."

Of course due to her worrying about her own issue, she didn't pay attention to the old mouse man on the ledge, as he finishes his speech with "-to give us a lovely gift of freedom by using your magic box!" With the speech over, he jumps into her box making her yelp in surprise and bounce back in the treasure chest. "Hm, I'm unable to find some sort of activator for this box..." 

She sees the old mouse squirming down by her legs inside and yells at him "THERE'S NOTHING IN THERE YOU RAT!" trying to yell at him enough to shoo him out of her space.

Yelling out of the box "HOY GENTS! NEED A HAND IN HERE!" Confusing the mimic, but alerting the other mice who all proceed to launch inside the chest to help their elderly leader to search, meaning four little mouse men crawling all over Mimi's legs and bodies.

She curls in, causing the chest to close as she swipes at the mice yelling at them with the echoing interior "HEY YOU DAMNED MICE! GET, OUT!" Of course the mice men don't listen, instead crawl and grab all over the big purple girl expecting to find their way to the above lands through her. Having the old mouse poking into her belly button, the strong one looking into her shirt, the middle man pulling at her large toes, and the smallest digging under her bare legs going into a deeper more personal area. "Stop it! Don't pull on my toes you- Hey DON'T TOUCH MY A-AAAH DON'T TOUCH THERE EITHER!"

The box keeps bouncing from all the antics going on inside, up and down, slamming into the walls. Then as the smallest mouse climbs in deeper, the poor mimic loses it and kicks her legs down into the ground as hard as she can, and that extra force shoots straight up and out of the hole. Screaming the whole way up, she doesn't even realize fully what the mice accomplished. The shot box lands down onto the edge of the other chest shooting it back down the same hole the other mimic kicked Mimi down.

The red chest topples over and pops open spilling out three of the mice men and Mimi onto the floor, exhausted from the little hands and feet all over her. She pants out "Didn't.. even know... pant... I could do that.." she pants out and feeling little squirms she sees she pinned that tiny mouse man under her and pulls him from her rear to toss him out.

"Huzzah! Bless thee oracle! Giving us the lovely freedom we've craved! Let us go gents!" The old mouse shows his energy despite his age as the tiny other mice take off down the dungeon hall full sprint in high spirits. 

Mimi lies there still exhausted from the experience, regaining some energy she looks over and sees the small mouse man who had crawled under her bottom and she ended up pinning under her cheek still standing there. She pulls herself up asking "Well what're you still hanging around here for rodent?" She glares down at the little body explorer.

He nervously responds back to her "Well, I was wondering, if I maybe could stay in the box with you." Having enjoyed his exploring more than the freedom out of the ruins he was originally looking for. The purple mimic glares down at him then closes and locks her box back up tight.

He sits there in the silence, until the chest pops back open and she peeks out telling him "Alright come in." Delighted and excited the mouse climbs up and dashes inside the red box with her. With the mouse man in the box she tries to enforce herself being in charge, but the excited tiny man rushes back to where he was before "Okay, if you're staying in here too you need- HEY! You trying to make us launch again you little- Ooo~ on second thought, go ahead~" just as the little mouse's desires changed, now so too has Mimi's, at least for the time being.