- Text Size +
"Hey, check this out!" Draven shouted as she lowered her head to the telescope and peered up into the starry night. "Let's see...ah! Here we go!" her thick black lips curled upward into a grin that was so uncharacteristic of her Goth nature.

"What is it? What do you see?" Tonya replied, anxious to take a look for herself.

"Hold on," answered the Goth. "I'll bring it in closer."

Tonya was puzzled as to what her new friend meant by bringing a distant star or Nebulae "closer". She simply watched in astonishment as the dark girl waved her left hand over the open palm of her right and began to chant in an unfamiliar string of gibberish. Tonya's jaw dropped in shock as a bright flash appeared out of thin air, and a moment later was replaced by a spherical object hovering just above the goth's opened palm.

"Go on!" Draven exclaimed. "Check it out!"

Tonya stepped closer and gasped as she leaned in for a better view of what appeared to be an extra-terrestrial world, albeit in miniature. Tonya didn't know how this was possible, and thought it had to have been an illusion of some kind. "What is that? How did you..." she stammered.

"You are looking at a planet I swiped from somewhere out around the Crab nebula. Isn't it awesome?" Draven grinned.

"But that's impossible!" Tonya exclaimed as she marvelled at the turquoise atmosphere of the alien planet - what lay beyond those clouds, she couldn't tell.

"All things are possible with magick," replied the Goth. "When I get home I'm going to attach it to my clit piercing. But for now..." Tonya watched in shock as her dark friend stuffed the tiny planet nonchalantly into one of her pockets as if it belonged in there.

Draven put a hand on her friend's shoulder. "This is an excellent way to find beads and stuff for my piercings. Let me show you something." She stuck out her tongue and showed off the barbell in her tongue piercing. Tonya has never noticed before, but on the end of the barbell appeared to be another planet, this one seemed very similar to Earth, except for the continents being shaped differently.

"Holy shit!" Tonya exclaimed, and began to tremble and shake when she realized the full magnitude of what this meant. "Is it p-possible th-that there was li-life on the p-planets you sh-shrunk?" Tonya stammered anxiously.

Draven shrugged. "There could be, I guess. I mean... there might have been. Odds are there isn't any now."

"But what if they were inhabited with intelligent life?!" shouted Tonya. "How could you snuff out millions, or more likely billions of sentients like that?"

Again, Draven shrugged. "I don't really think about it, to tell you the truth. If I see a cool looking planet and I want it for my jewelry, I just take it.  If anyone happens to be living there, then I guess it sucks to be them." Draven laughed. Tonya was shocked and enraged that her friend might have been snuffing out entire species, just to make some stupid jewelry to adorn her fat body.

"Hmm. But you know, you do make a good point," Draven continued. "Why should I be wasting my time on barren rocks, when I could be making living jewelry instead?" Her black painted lips curled up into a wicked grin.

Tonya's eyes went wide. "What?! No!" she exclaimed.

But Draven ignored her and took a look back into the telescope. "Let's see, what do we have here... Ah! I see a beautiful world covered in a mixture of lush green forests and what appears to be... sprawling cities! I could always use another toe-ring, and knowing this is a world inhabited by billions of aliens makes it even sweeter!" said the overweight Goth, as she wriggled her toes in anticipation of the new adornment.

Tonya stood watching in horrified disbelief as the big girl repeated the ritual she had used to conjure the turquoise planet. Sure enough, there was a flash of bright light, and out of nowhere appeared a tiny hovering sphere directly above the Goth's pasty white hand.

***

The people of the planet Deortia found themselves interrupted by a bright flash of light, which causes most of them to head outside and see what was going on. They were worried their star had exploded, or someone had launched a nuclear attack against them. This apparently turned out not to be the case, but the reality wasn't any improvment.

At first they had difficulty wrapping their minds around what exactly it was they were seeing in the heavens high above them. On one side of the world people looked up and were amazed to see what looked to be an enormous alien face peering down at them. The face was very different than that of their own species, and nothing like it existed in their databases. On the other side of the world, the people saw a similar but different face staring down at them from the heavens. These faces were so large, that nothing else could be seen. No one was able to make any sense of this.

***

"So which of my toes do you think this will look good on?" asked Draven.

"You-you're a monster!" Tonya replied.

Draven frowned. "What? Why?? Every girl likes to look pretty. What makes me any different?"

"Because you're committing genocide! You can't make jewelry out of someone's planet!" Tonya shouted angrily.

"Alright," Draven sighed. "If you say so..."

Tonya was relieved and thought her friend was going to put the alien planet back where it belonged and at its original size. Instead, Draven undid the buckle on her belt and pulled down her black pants, exposing a pair of purple panties imprinted with teddy bears. "Wha-what are you doing?" Tonya asked, but Draven ignored her, and pulled the panties off to one side and positioned the tiny planet directly in front of her hairy asshole.

Tonya grimaced, fearing her friend intended to shove the planet up her ass, but instead the Goth girl let out a massive fart that lasted for a good 5 seconds. "Ahhh!" Draven said, as she pulled up her pants and redid her belt. "You wouldn't believe how long I've been holding that in!" she laughed.

***

The inhabitants of the planet Deortia watched in horror as the heavens above them rapidly shifted until half the planet was directly facing a massive galactic crevice that could easily have swallowed up many of their worlds. They watched helplessly as an opening in the middle began to bulge out towards them, then exploded into a massive blast of gas which swept across their world like an exploding star, blowing their oxygen rich atmosphere away in the process.

The Deortians soon began to gasp as their lungs filled with the toxic sulfrous methane that had replaced what was once their atmosphere. Within minutes billions had perished. The only survivors were the very small number fortunate enough to have immediate access to an oxygen tank, as this was the only breathable air still left on their entire planet. Their entire atmosphe had effectively become the flatulence of the cruel Alien who had captured their world.

Soon after, even these few survivors perished when their world slammed onto the ground with an impossible force that tore the entire planet asunder.

***

"You just farted on that alien civilization!" Tonya shouted hysterically. Her face turning red with anger at this genocidal destruction.

"You said I couldn't make jewelry out of inhabited planets, so now... problem solved." Draven smirked. She held the tiny planet up to her face and sniffed it. Her nose crinkled up in disgust. "Pee-yew! This planet smells terrible now. I don't think I want it anywhere near my toes!" And with that, the chubby Goth let the planet drop down to the dirt of the forest floor, where it cracked in half as if it were an egg, exposing hot lava which rapidly cooled. She then stomped on it with her clunky black boots for good measure.

When the huge Goth girl lifted up her boot all that was left was a deep footprint in the forest dirt. Tonya got on her knees and felt inside the footprint until she found a twisted lump of rock. She held it in her hand and began crying as she mourned for this alien species which no one on Earth would ever know had once existed.

THE END