- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first story! I think it's pretty good :)

Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, this is the first part. I'll probably make another real soon.

Garreg Mach. A fortress in the middle of Fodlan situated on a high cliff that serves as both a religious hub and an academy for the children of the most important figures in Fodlan. From nobles to traders, if they can afford the tuition, they send their children to the Officer’s Academy to be taught by the finest professors in the land. Of course, each child has their own quirks, and arguably none are more peculiar than the daughter of Count Varley, Bernadetta. Choosing to spend all her time hidden away from her classmates and sporting high levels of anxiety, the purple-haired girl is a rare sight to be seen around the academy. Of course, like any good teacher, Byleth often goes to check on her. We start our tale on what seems like any average checkup, though it quickly changes for the strange.

Byleth is enjoying their free day, checking in on the weekly gossip and chatting with the various students as they make their rounds. The enigmatic professor follows this routine just about every Sunday, and one of their last stops is at the dorms when something catches their eye. It’s not unusual for the professor to see things that they find interesting, though this is far more valuable than their typical owl feathers. Lying by a pile of crates is a golden amulet of sorts, with a purple stone embedded in the middle. Pocketing it so that they may return it to the owner at a later time, Byleth carries on to Bernadetta’s room. Knocking on the door thrice, they start to feel a tad strange, though they brush it off as nothing for now.

Bernadetta is suddenly disturbed by the professor’s loud knocking, mildly groaning at the noise. “R-really…? Right as I got comfortable?” the purple-haired archer mutters. Choosing to not remove her blanket pile, she opens the door… to find nothing there.

Right as the door opens, the green-haired professor suddenly shrinks down to a mere 4-inch height. Byleth calls out, though it’s clear that the owner of the room didn’t hear them. They run inside before the much larger girl has a chance to close the door, and they quickly roll out of Bernadetta’s footpath.

Bernadetta closes the door with a deafening slam, confused as to who could’ve knocked. Either way, she remains perfectly content to bundle back up on her bed and continue reading, unaware of the fact she has a passenger on her pant leg.

Byleth is swung rapidly back and forth as Bernie walks, getting launched into the air as the archer flops back into bed. Aiming for the softest thing they see, Byleth plummets down… directly onto Bernadetta’s spandex-clad rear.

Bernadetta yelps in surprise as she grabs at the strange object that landed on her… only to sport a shocked expression when she finds Byleth there. “P-P-Professor?! Wh-what happened to you?! Wh-why… why did you fall onto my butt? A-are you a pervert?!” The once-shocked expression slowly changes into one of anger, and while still adorable, it’s utterly terrifying to see from Byleth’s point of view. The professor desperately tries to explain that it’s a mere misconception, but the archer doesn’t want to hear ir. “F-first you interrupt my free day, then you t-t-touch my butt?! I-I know this is weird, but… I-I think such an act deserves punishment. D-don’t worry, I’ll be gentle!”

Byleth watches with abject terror as Bernadetta places them in one of her leather riding boots, the smell and steam emanating from the footwear causing a bit of a sensory overload for the seasoned mercenary. Byleth looks up in fear as their student’s sock-clad foot closes off the entrance to the boot. The Ashen Demon rapidly tries to move to the toe… but their effort is fruitless as the wet cotton fills their face. From above, Byleth hears Bernadetta speak, and it chills the seasoned sword-wielder to the bone.

“D-don’t worry professor… I-I’ll let you out next free day! And… if it’s any consolation, y-you feel really nice… I-I might even go outside, I feel so good!”