- Text Size +

Indulgence

By VivettaVenray


(WARNING: Contains absorption, vore [including hard, soul], and digestion among other things.)


(NOTE: This story was actually written a bit out of order! After writing some of chapter 1, I started on chapter 3 as that was were my mood was better oriented at the time. I ended up writing from there to the end before returning from where I left off on chapter 1.


This story is similar to "Dalliance" and "Continent Stroll" in themes and perhaps other aspects [in fact, you can check out the picture on Dalliance to get an idea of how the 'protagonist' looks]. I think this story is honestly a bit less well-written than those other two stories. However, this story is longer. Anyways, I hope it's enjoyed nonetheless!)


--------------


Chapter 1: Snack


Mirthla: homeworld of the Grenu. It was a typical homeworld. A true mishmash of structures of settlements, old and new, dappled across bits of nature and large oceans to tell a story of a society that evolved and thrived here. One which began at ugly, confused early evolution and adaptation of their society to its surroundings. From there, a switch to a more exploitative relationship with ones environment till, after much damage had been done, another swap to one more adaptive, respectful and sentimental towards its planet.


A bit late, as most civilizations often are, but better late than never.


Growing pains of poor city planning and unoptimized architecture were clear on the surface. Still, for all their haste to advance, there was still a healthy blue to their oceans and green to the forests they did spare from their growth.


Its greenery was vastly dwarfed by the sleek gray tones of numerous and expansive cities. At a glance it looked like nature was dappled about their civilization rather than the other way around. City walkways teamed with beings of peach-pink skin, cyan hair, and invariably green eyes. Billions packed in every continuous patch of gray, with many more tens of thousands scattered about the surface in smaller settlements. Near dense forests. Tall mountains with frosty peaks.


My mouth was watering already.


I hunger.”


I said, letting my voice ring through the star system.


I parted my lips and assailed the planet with a humid exhale. I saw from their eyes. Drunk in their confusion, their fear. Fear was percolating moments before, when a purple-irised eye of mine first filled their sky. Now, it was at a boil to be savored.


All of them, their emotions. Every building or hover-car. Every forest. Every facet of the planet from the tallest mountain to the tiniest pebble to airy clouds to the juicy molten core itself was to be savored.


By me.

I was hungry.

Strands of spittle dangling from my palate attested to that.


They noticed. Panicking. My breath rolled through their streets and shook their forests, but I didn’t let it do more. That would be no fun. I wanted to savor them as intact as possible. They could still get a head-start basking in the heat of my breath. It would help adjust when the time soon came to enter my maw.


I stretched out my tongue with a pronounced “aaaaaah~” to shake their ground and their bones. I curled the muscle beneath the southern pole. Immediately I felt the ice caps there melt from even the most subtle touch of my tongue.


The tip of the muscle crushed some southern continent. I felt all the structures there flatten. I felt with granularity past down even the nearest atom’s shift, but I didn’t let such minutia stop me from feeling the billions of Grenu there flatten. Many more found themselves alive on my tongue. Wandering across vast crimson canyons, most were quick to realize the pinkish mountain-ranges were my papillae, and that the rivers flowing between were but saliva.


It didn’t take a genius to realize they were being eaten, yes, but it took strong fortitude to accept that fact. That’s what it was, a fact. There was naught they could against me. Many tried. Some military were among the initial seasoning disbursed among my taste-buds. Many were armed and in uniform at the time. No mortal weapons could harm me. The heat such things emitted was simply absorbed into my breath and body.


At least they wouldn’t be left to wander for long. I was hungry. I didn’t waste my time.


Before my loud “aaaaah” finished, I brought the planet into my mouth fully. A nudge of my tongue and a bit of telekinesis to right the course sent it clean past my teeth. My lips sealed, but they had the celestial light of my inner-body to see with: at least as far as their mortal eyes could allow them. The glow emanated from my throat which was about where it started.


Taking in the entire grape of a planet, the entirety of their senses, thoughts, and emotions, I swallowed.


I augmented the gulp to ring about the star system as a challenge. A taunt. I spoke too, letting the words ring in the ears and minds and all that orbited the star here.


I still hunger.”


It was the truth.


I turned around to eye my next target. Another planet, a tad larger. It was “under construction” in a sense. The rock was always there, as was water and the like. However, the cities and more were all under development. Freshly settled just years back.


‘Fresher food’, I thought.


I moved over towards it, smiling lightly at the swarm of spaceships which moved to intercept me.


The Grenu were a space-fairing society. Not interstellar at the time, but they had the technological capability to travel to and colonize the planets of their star system. Not only that, but they also harvested a vast quantity of the energy from their sun. It wouldn’t be out of the question for them to have advanced enough to travel their galaxy and more, had I not come upon them.


They were interesting in some ways, boring in others. Grenu were humanoid like most sapients in the cosmos. Each of their hands had 6 fingers, but with 4 toes per foot the digit count evened out. They possessed big eyes, yet not so big to be unlike the humans whose body-type my own form emulated.


Said eyes were green to partially absorb sunlight in their periphery, akin to what a plant could do with its leaves. That was far from their primary method of consumption. At this point in their development it was supplementary, and would be entirely vestigial if not for the process being a requirement for bio-synthesis of a select few vitamins.


Hair was shades of blue, skin shades of light pink. They looked silly in some ways, beautiful in others and, to me, overall delicious.


Fascinating creatures, but not entirely extraordinary as far as life goes. However, what I did find interesting was their system of governance. Wisely, they did not trust their short-sighted, greedy selves to oversee their civilization. They created their own ruler.


It wasn’t quite an AI, yet it wasn’t exactly a person or people either. The Grenu were ruled by the Magus: an amalgamation of their dead. All Grenu had an implant in their brain which would save their consciousness at the moment of their body’s final failing. Rather than use this technology to live forever as normal citizens, instead said consciousnesses are immediately uploaded into the Magus, enhancing it and becoming part of it.


Eternal life, in a sense. A sense which pales to my own. Yet, as banal as the achievement may be, how they used it was not something I saw often.


The dead got a chance to live on. Free from worldly attachments, they could be supposedly unbiased in their governance while still bringing into consideration their life experiences and regrets. Remarkably mortal in its rulings and such was the Magus. A true democracy made up of those with nothing to lose yet everything to contribute. No voice was louder than the other. All was weighed equally in every decision and action, and then combined to seem as one voice in every decree.


In return, the living Grenu had some measure of comfort in that their relatives lived on and they, too, would never be truly gone, even if their end fate was to be a drop in an ocean of calculations, debate, and judgment for a many-faced governmental construct.


Alas that wasn’t going to be their fate. Their fate was to be mine. My food. My fun. I wanted both, and my wants very quickly lead to needs for others. Needs to comply, to run, to fight.


Needs were not always met, especially when they conflicted with my own desires.


Before my body arrived I had gleaned their nature and past. Yet, they knew very little of me: the being who loudly proclaimed her desire to devour them.


They knew some things in a way.


Though not interstellar, they listened for signals. They picked up cryptic distress messages regarding the “Soul Churner” or the “Void Spinner”. Many other titles too. Some gifted by friends, others foes. They’ve picked up those curious signals of star systems and more disappearing with only brief alarm.


It’s quite a leap of logic to connect all that to me as I appeared before them. I chose my usual form. A human body, with purple eyes and short raven-black hair. A svelte body of fair skin free from imperfections and the normal limitations of the originating inspiration. Stark naked, utterly massive.


Some made the leap. I could tell that the Magus considered the possibility with a high likelihood. I could read its ‘mind’ as easily as I could any organic being.


I could also tell that its decision to send combat ships my way was quick and near unanimous. Why wouldn’t it be? It had no idea of the scope of the power I wielded. Even if it did, even were it a fully logical AI with no mortal inspirations, one typically has to try and stop someone before knowing for sure she is unstoppable.


Their combats ships were mostly uniform. Tiny things, sleek, slate-gray in the color of their metals. Unfit to even be called gnats. Yet I treated them like any bug by swatting them down with the back of my palm. They attempted to sting me with lasers and missiles, bombs, and the like from the larger, more rectangular ships,


I didn’t shrug the attacks off. There was nothing to shrug off really. I just kept moving. They burst against my naked body as I moved right through them. By their calculations, such weaponry should hurt the flesh of a being my size. Yet, I was more than big. I was like a god to them, and many others.


And I was hungry.


I came upon Turmalak. Just like their homeworld, it was scarce in size compared to me. A bit bigger perhaps, but not by much. A large grape or small plum instead of the more meager homeworld which my iridescent innards had their way with.


I admired it briefly. This was a planet that needed to be heavily terraformed. I could tell its history with less than a glance. They flattened many a mountain to lay their cities, and the water bodies were once far saltier than they used to be before the Grenu came here.


It was well planned out though. The cities were much more efficient and orderly: the ones already built that is. Large rectangular construction ships hovered around the surface, constantly building more habitats and farms for the Grenu to live in. There was more nature here than their home world, but not by much, and what was here was orderly. Perfectly cut squares of green like patches on an otherwise gray and blue quilt.


Yet, though under construction, it was still plenty populated. I could sense all the Grenu below looking up in fear. I could hear their feet against the streets as they ran.


I found it funny that mortals often ran like this. There was no where they could go to avoid me? I was larger than their planet. My toes were larger than its moon, and the entire world they called home could fit in my mouth.


I pinched it up, the whorls of my finger prints feeling the skies on either hemisphere. I didn’t let my touch break them, instead using my power to hold them intact as I lifted them towards my lips.


I smiled, showing off my teeth. I put those perfectly white things to use and took the barest nibble from a continent. That took most of the continent up with it, of course, as well as about a fourth of the world itself.


In my mouth, I moved it and all on it beneath a molar. The barest bit of pressure crushed it there. An effortless gulp sent such a meager morsel down my throat with ease.


I opened wide, aiming to take in the whole planet next. However, more ships had arrived, sent by the Magus both from the planet between my fingers, and from other places in the star system.


Their crafts weren’t interstellar, but they were reasonably fast.


The Magus attempted to communicate with me. The ships emitted signals into space which were of course trivial for me to parse.


“Stop! Do not consume that world, invader.”


I, on the other hand, spoke both aloud and in the ‘mind’ of the Magus, as well the minds of every Grenu in the star system. There was no reason not to, and it seemed amusing.


“Oh? Are you sure?”


They heard my laughter that followed, and those nearby felt it shake their bones. It was such a simple thing to say. ‘Do not eat us!’, more or less. The way it was put amused me.


“Yes, cease at once or we will use extreme force.”

“As though you didn’t try to earlier? Fine, I won’t eat it, but I’ll devour you in exchange.”

Before the ‘eyes’ of the ships, I rolled Turmalak down my fingers then curled my right hand into a fist. The planet crushed to dust and molten magma. When my fingers unclenched they could see the mess left behind get absorbed seamlessly into my skin.


The ships started firing. A dense swarm was sent, but it was a very sparse meal to me. Even millions of ships fit into my mouth with ease. I simply opened wide, floated forward towards them, and inhaled. The laws of physics malleable to me, so it was easy to breath in and out in space should I please: which I did.


I sucked the entire mass in. Those which would be out of the path of the inhale found the telekinetic force of my mind nudging them back on course. Soon as the last ship was in, I swallowed down the airy meal and felt its wispy nature as my throat claimed it.


The planet would have been a better meal. For one, it was heartier and secondly, the military ships sent at me were arguably unmanned. It depended on one’s sense of the term. They weren’t AI controlled, but nor did a full-bodied, fleshy Grenu pilot it.


The way the military worked was all the machines were controlled by a real Grenu consciousness. However, it was a duplicate from among those that made up Magus. One consciousness was taken at random, copied, and placed into a ship or tank or other construct when need be. It was a peculiar form of a draft system, once again obviating the need for the living Grenu to have to do a job that was rather hard and, in the case of standing against me, ultimately futile.


Said pilots still followed the Magus’s orders which, as preserved consciousnesses themselves, they could receive rather directly.


An interesting curiosity, nothing more. It was not the kind that made them more appetizing though. I had humored them all the same regardless, but looking towards the next planet I would not be so merciful again.


I flew forward and up towards the greener planet in the distance. More ships came my way, but I simply kicked them to dust with my foot as it shifted upwards with the rest of me.


Fast, I moved over towards the much more plump world. Certainly worthy of a comparison to a plum. It was richer too. The surface was mostly green and blue with splendid forests and clear lakes. There were settlements. Cities of course. Yet, they were sparser.


The respect for nature was far greater here. In fact this world had that as something of a primary purpose. It was a wonderful planet to be on, and the most expensive. Even with a benevolent overseer like the Magus there was still an economy as incentive to improve, and the richer Grenu typically settled here.


It would be a rich meal indeed. By far this was the most verdant of their four planets. It was known as Grendir, named after the Grenu themselves.


I moved it towards my mouth with the power of my mind and, ignoring the worthless laser fire from their ships and ground forces, dragged my tongue against half the planet’s surface.


The papillae of my tongue helped to rip up and tear the forests and cities I had caught up. The texture of the muscle combined with the spit made it so that what I lapped up, stuck. Billions of lives, countless tons of forests, entire mountains, and the majority of the water volume of several lakes: all stuck to my tongue and taken in.

Yes, alongside plenty a space-ship or too that got too close.


I slowly withdrew my tongue and swallowed it all down, letting out a pleased “mmmmm~” to vibrate the rest of sphere. I watched saliva left behind by my lick pool over the surrounding areas of my tongue’s impact. A deluge of spittle. It seeped into the oceans and began to raise them to the point of global flooding. The planet was in a catastrophe, all from just one lick.


I did another lick, though of my lips that time. The calamity before me, and the world itself was just too appetizing.


I opened wide and moved the planet into my awaiting maw. My tongue pressed it against my palate, cracking it a tad so that the warm, delicious magma of its core leaked out. Yet, by my power, I prevented that from killing most of the world’s denizens. I wanted them to melt in me, not to the ‘blood’ of their world.


So I swallowed not far after that. Yet another planet in belly to digest.


Only one more planet remained, though the Magus wasn’t on it. They were part of the construct about the system’s star. Yet, I was saving the best part of the star system for last.


This last planet, however, didn’t look nearly as appetizing. It was much more heavily guarded. This was in part due to its nature, but also just that, by then, enough time had passed for the Magus to amass the bulk of the ships it could for a wall of defense against me.


Hovering over towards ‘Bipra’, as the last planet was called, I found a veritable wall of space-ships facing me. To the Magus’s credit, they did managed to get enough of a force to spread from my toes to head in height as a great big gray wall of pests.


“Stop!”, the Magus had conveyed. “This is the final warning, leave our star system.”

“Stop? Clearly such a force is meant to be used.”


Use it, I did.


I moved into the gray swarm swung my legs and arms about, mouth open, lungs inhaling so as to bring them into my maw. I flicked my tongue here and there, lapping others up. Yet I stopped that at a point and simply kept swinging my arms around. Twisting my feet on a non-existent floor as I floated in the void.


I danced, more or less, reveling in the explosions and destruction around me. I clenched my fingers and toes to smash many thousands of their ships at a time. I pivoted feet to burst them against my soles. In such masses they almost made for a good massage even without taking my divine senses into consideration.


My heart was a flutter. The feeling; it was one of joy. The feeling of being truly alive. Shame it must come at the expense of others, but so it was with most great joys, divine or no.


Magus tried to retreat the forces towards Bipra, but I said “no” to that. I said “commit”. I tugged them all back into my body with my telekinetic prowess. I burst them against my naked skin.


Then, I moved towards Bipra. The last inhabited planet. It rivaled Turmalak for the most gray of them. This was a military world first and foremost, with industry having a big role as well. A manufacturing and military focused world.


Ships were launching from its surface towards me. I looked down right at the factory they were coming from. I pursed my lips and blew.


My breath tore through that landmass, eroding the surface. What few trees there were were uprooted along with layers of terrain itself. The structures below, too, were of course pulverized by the force of my gale.


I paused to smile, a genuine one of course. I seldom had reason to fake my expressions or feelings.


Magus contacted me again.


“Coward. You hide behind your size.”

I laughed. I knew what they were going for with this strategy. I humored it.


“Is that what you think? You are lucky I am in a good mood despite my hunger. Very well, challenge accepted.”


With a thought, I descended to the planet’s surface, shrinking all the while. Previously many tens of thousands of miles in height, my body shrunk down to a much more manageable stature around 100 miles tall.


I didn’t land where I had just exhaled. That wouldn’t be much fun. Instead, my feet fell right outside the outskirts of a major city which housed a military base and oodles of manufacturing planets among the abodes and all else.


My legs were somewhat spread as I loomed. I looked down, one hand upon my hip. The city cast partially in my shadow. I didn’t hide my low expectations. I knew how this would go. Yet, it amused me enough to smile fast.


“See how your forces can handle me now, then, Grenu.”


I lifted my right foot up and hovered it above the city. Even at my current scale, it was enough to destroy it almost entirely in a single step.


Which I did. I slammed my right foot down over it, and felt many millions of lives and very expensive structures crumble in a symphony of sensation against my sole. A stomp got most of the left overs as well, both from the impact and the quaking aftershock and rifts that opened in the surface. Then, I swept my foot from side to side to smear the very last bits of it down to dust.


I moved on from it, my steps shaking the planet. As I did so, the dust from my previous step rained down from my sole as I refused to let such mortal makes defile my perfect skin.


Mountains crumbled under my feet. More combat ships were sent after me: they had the ability to fly within a planet as well, being dual-purpose. By the time I came across the next city, there were even high powered tanks as well. They fired some sort of rail canon at me, as well as lasers from a few as well. I simply laughed and moved my toe above them and the closest parts of the city they were defending. I pivoted the ped and smushed them all beneath the ped of my big toe. Then I simply moved my foot forward to run through the city itself.


I did this for a bit longer. Stomping over to and over many a city as I walked across the planet. On one occasion I reached out with my palm towards a city in the distance. Clenching my fist, I used my telekinesis to crush the distant settlement at the same time. All the while space-air ships attacked me, their blows glancing harmlessly off my body. Tanks were crushed without so much as a glance from me as my toes shadowed them.


I sensed something akin to frustration from Magus as I ended yet another city beneath my naked heel. The Grenu of the planet were, of course, already teeming with frustration, anger, fear and, for some, envy. Others still fell to their knees and worshiped me as I stomped them and their land to dust. Flattering, but it wouldn't save them from my steps nor the quakes that followed them.


The Magus communicated again.


“Still too big. Once again you hide behind your size. It is not fair.”

I laughed, then replied.


“Fair? When a woman kicks an ant hill over on the walk back from work, do you think she cares how the ants feel? Do you think fairness is on her mind? If such a thing is even possible in a way both parties could ever agree?”

They had never heard of ants, but I gifted them that knowledge wordlessly and to all the Grenu listening as well.


I continued talking after a brief pause.


“Is this the strategy you think will work, as though I cannot see it? Trying to bait me into shrinking more so you can defeat me? Is that what you think will lead you to victory? No need to answer, I know it is and knew it was. Yet, I will humor you again. It’s not my size which prevents you from stopping me. I will show you as much. It’ll be good amusement.”


I lept up into the air and jumped towards one of the remaining mega-cities on the planet. If I landed at that size I was when I lept, the force, if not hindered by my will, would level the city on its own.


However, I shrunk as I traveled through the air. Down to 10 miles, than a mile and more. Quickly I dwindled down the size of a lowly mortal human woman.


I was anything but, of course.


I stood there, in the open, vast, and wide paved road leading towards the city.

“Come, attack me.”, I had said to the Magus and all the Grenu.


I lifted up a big toe, the one on my right foot. I crossed my arms. I waited.


Tanks and other armed vehicles were barreling down the road from either end. Such a massive road, meant for the transport of vast quantities of materials. Its entire width was full of war machines sent to try and defeat me.


Many more came from above in the form of those space-air crafts. I waited. Patient. Justifiably smug. As they dropped scores of bombs from above and sent lasers and missiles my way, I acted before a single volley could hit me.


I tapped my toe back down to the ground beneath me.


The planet cracked. From that single digit on my foot, great rifts opened up over the world. The shockwave from my powerful yet trivial gesture roiled out to atomize the attacking machines and the city nearby. Whatever city or forest or mountain or single Grenu left on the world there was became nothing more than dust.


All this happened in a time they couldn’t hope to process, but that was ok. I sent awareness of the event towards the Magus and the surviving Grenu elsewhere in the system so they could comprehend at least a part of what had just happened.


With a tap of my toe, I destroyed the planet.


I, of course, was fine. I floated among the dust around me and the globs of molten red and orange which erupted from the planet’s beleaguered core.


Laughing, I stretched out my arms and tugged the remains of Bipra to me. I absorbed it all through my skin seamlessly, dust and magma and more all alike. I grew as as I did. I quickly regained my former height.


There was one more target to take care of. The system’s star, around which hovered a silver-gray ring of immense size of complexity. It was there the remaining tens of billions of Grenu lived. It was there the Magus themselves was housed. The construct it was was stored there and made up there. The copied consciousnesses of every dead Grenu were stored there too.


The ring of course harvested energy from the star it swiveled around ever so slowly. It was built to beam the excess to the planets I had destroyed and devoured.


It was a magnificent construct indeed, and I would have fun with it.


The distance to the star was great, but my powers were far, far greater. I sped towards it. More ships were sent my way to try and stop me, but I simply destroyed them against my body, or my mind if they were out of range of my raw immensity.


I hovered before the star at my current size. In particular, I hovered near the ring construct itself: known by the Grenu as “The Ring”. A fitting name if not the most creative.


I looked in through one of the windows and saw the Grenu inside scattered. Ships filtered out of the ring to try and fight me. I simply smashed them with my mind as they exited from the Ring’s ports.


“Stop. Do not. Leave our people alone. Please.”


I smiled.


“So now you say please? Do you surrender?”

Magus communicated again.


“We can never surrender our people.”


I laughed a tad. My next words were blunt.


“That is fine. You do not need to surrender. I have already won. You are already mine, and I will have my enjoyment of you as I please.”


More ships filtered out. I destroyed them once more with mere thoughts.


“You cannot defeat me. You know this by now.”


I moved back to give the Ring room, and grew as I did. My body rocketed higher and higher. Soon I was the size of the star itself. That wasn’t enough. I kept growing. My lovely skin filled up every window on the near-side of the star-orbiting ring.


I grew so immense that my big toe dwarfed the star itself. The perfect size.


“Now then, come to me.”, I spoke.


I reached out towards the ring and pinched it up, modulating both my strength and power so as to avoid destroying it with my mighty touch.


“What are you doing?”, asked the Magus.


“Entertaining myself.”, I replied.


I took The Ring and lifted up my left foot just a bit. I wiggled and splayed my toes so that there was plenty of space to safely slide the ring along my second toe there.


Billions of lives. The Magus and the trillions of consciousnesses that made it up, many of them newly added since my arrival: all were now part of the decoration on my toe. The Ring, state of the art for their kind, was made into a toe ring.


I laughed, then hovered slightly farther away. I summoned an avatar of myself that was my height moments ago. Another body to work with and control independently.


I summoned this body on the top of my left foot, and I walked with it bare footed down my bare foot. My warm steps taking me towards the top of my second toe, where I bent down to smile at the part of the ring facing upwards.


I lightly wiggled the be-ringed toe with the bigger body, just lightly, and reveled in the screams and other clamor emanating from within.


“I don’t think this looks too bad. Shame I’m not one for jewellery typically.”


I smiled with my smaller body and continued speaking into their beings as well as aloud.


“Yet this is very amusing indeed. You’ve pleased me, whether you wanted to or not. An important essence of having power over one another.”


The Magus was very confused. Another amusement.


“How, are there more of you? How did you make more?”, they asked.


I laughed with both bodies.


“After all the acts you’ve seen me perform, all the power I’ve shown thus far, do you really think I cannot make and control multiple bodies? Avatars? Surely you know of the concept.”


The Magus paused, then asked another question.


“Why though? Why do this to us? Why eat our planets? Why inflict such suffering on our people?”

I kept smiling with my smaller body.


“I told you much earlier, I was hungry. I still am in fact, very much so.”

A loud sound echoed out across not just the star system, but the entire universe. It rumbled and roared through the cosmos very fabric.


“You can hear it, can’t you?”

“I do not understand. What is that? Are you going to eat us too.”, conveyed the Magus.


I smiled wider, with both bodies this time, although visually any Grenu looking out a window had the chance to see only the lesser body’s mirth.


I spoke.


“You certainly don’t understand. You haven’t figured it out yet have you? I can tell. The body who’s toe your decorating is an avatar too.”


Smiling a tad wider, I continued.


“I’ve already devoured your entire universe.”