- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:


The sound of gravel crunching under the aging yellow bus's wheels slowly came to a stop,  as the huffing engine of the massive transport of bratty, self important youths let out a final huff before silencing itself. 

Outside of the muffled chatter from the students inside, and the distant mingling masses, the sound of practice clinks of baseballs hitting bats, along with slightly staticky rock filled the air. It was a nice day, the sun was shining, the breeze was pleasant, and the big ball game was about to begin.

Yet not a single near-graduation soul on board of the Sunny Shore High School bus gave a single care about the national pass time. No, most were making out, absorbed in their phones, or wishing they could have just gone home after classes for the day had ended.

But the taxpayers had paid for the school to buy those tickets damn it, and they were going to go on the trip even if they didn’t want to. Some students shot snark, yelling that this was against their rights as people… but for once out of the whole school year, the teacher got the last laugh.

“Reminder to everyone! Since all of you are under the age of eighteen, your parents signed these permission forms making you my pro-... responsibility for this afternoon. So I don’t want to hear any back talk, and I don’t want to see any of you wandering away from the group. Got it?” Mrs. Berkwood sighed, speaking loudly enough that even the students ignoring her had to hear what she said.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever Mrs. B.” Tony shot, rolling his eyes as he high fived his friend sitting next to him. On came the chorus of ‘yeah!’s’ among other frustrating words of agreement to the athlete of the class, and all the well bodied teacher could do was sigh again and roll her eyes as she proceeded to get everyone off the bus.

There were twenty students in all, all a variety of different heights, races, but almost equal in how the two genders were split up. Almost, as class B2 had sixteen girls, compared to the fourteen boys. With every single one of the evenly numbered set of students accounted for, they were buddied up, and all made their way to the front gates to get in.


John scratched the back of his hand to his forehead, sweat from getting his equipment ready for the day’s sale of steaming hot hot dogs was tiring work, but thankfully, it was a living. After another few rubs, he placed the ball cap he had been clutching back onto his head, and looked down the slowly filling rows of bleachers below where he stood.

The middle aged man didn’t actually dislike his job. Most might view it as lowly living, but it paid the bills, and had perks, such as being able to watch the games, and treat himself to the occasional snack whenever he might so choose.

But… There were drawbacks. Not just the heat, or the occasionally rude customer… no, it was the- John grimaced, feeling the cool, stinging sensation strike the back of his neck, as he stood up straight. 

Quickly turning around, there they were, the culprits of the obnoxious ‘crime’ sitting above him. John’s cart was set between the lower and upper most set of benches, that way he could easily make his rounds in an easy to move around figure eight.

Most of the time, customers were polite, and at worst, they might ask him to sit down during a big pitch if he was getting up to sell… but then other times he get brats who thought it would be funny to mess with him, and that’s what he was having to deal with today.

“Nice Bill! You got a point!” Some bratty blond bimbo of a bitch chuckled, what seemed to be her similarly shallow and shitty bestie giggling and hitting her arm as she shushed the blond. John watched as the boy, named Billy, gave a small fist pump before high fiving his close by gang of equally stupid looking friends.

John wasn’t… a normal person. Sure, he was human, but… he had a power no one else on the planet, at least, not that he knew had. Glancing around, and down at the lower steps, he made sure no one was watching. 

Naturally, no one was looking at the high schoolers or vendor, all keeping their eyes on their favorite players and the mascots as everyone got ready on the field. With a quick breath, John glared back at the ‘kids’ who had come in, bringing outside food, and who he knew were going to cause trouble… and snapped his fingers.


“Yo, what the hell?!” A student by the name of George squeaked, and he wasn’t the only one, as every single student, echoed the same confused, swear happy question. Well, not that their cries actually echoed, they were far too tiny and spread out for that to happen, let alone actually be heard.

Each and every shrunken student was now smaller than a grain of rice, barely visible… just like John had commanded his powers of size manipulation to make them. John paused for a moment, watching as what he assumed to be their teacher made her way up the stairs, looked around for her students, and upon naturally not seeing them, pressed her palm to her forehead, and made her way back down the stairs.

It was not the perfect time to strike, as he moved away, and made his way around the two long sets of green benches, picking up every single multi-colored mite as carefully as could be. For the students, the world instantly growing around them was bad enough… but watching some old guy tower over them with a sour, ill-intent filled face, bending over and picking them up. It made things a whole lot worse.

Oh they tried to run, their undereducated brains catching on to the fact that there was nowhere their headless chicken-like selves could scramble to that would be safe. Either being yanked up by rough, overworked flesh, or dropping to their potential deaths… Those were their two options.

It wasn’t more than a few minutes before every single selfish soul was snatched up, and carried back over to the steaming hot dog preparation cart… many feared they would be crushed, others horrified at the thought of being boiled alive like the treat they had hoped to have later… none knew what John actually had in store for any of them.


Once more the sounds of gravel were heard in the parking lot, softer, but still familiar to the bus that the silver car had pulled right in next to. Both sides opened, from the driver side, naturally, stepped out an aged, but still fine looking woman that any man would have called a MILF, even without the knowledge that she did indeed have a song.

Out of the other, was said son in question, the young boy slender, short, and cute as could be to anyone. While his mom was wearing jeans and a loose, summer styled shirt, James was wearing shorts, a soft sky blue shirt, and a cap that had the smiling shark of his favorite team on it.

“Oh mom! I think they’re gonna be starting soon!” James said, smiling as he rushed around the front of the car to meet his mom, the older woman just smiling as she gently patted his head and nodded, grabbing his hand as the two of them made their way to the ticket booths, and went in.


To the sweating, shrunken tinies that had once been it had felt like both an eternity, and like no time had passed at all. Any time someone approached to get a soda and sandwich, they screamed, and cried… but hidden away under napkins, trapped in a condiment container with holes punched in the top… not even the sharpest ear dog could hear them over the various sounds all around.

Most were crying, girls hugging their closest friends, guys going at it with the plastic walls around them, thrusting their fists against the seemingly invincible wall… everything seemed hopeless.

Then, a light began to shine down on them, one that had only been a slight sliver through on of the napkins that had blown enough of a hole to taunt the tinies with the view of the outside world, and people who would never come to their aid… and what had caused the new light to shine in, gave way to a shadow that ensured their soon to come doom.


“Mom, can I get a hot dog please?” James asked, smiling, his words polite and proper, despite the obvious boyish youth to them. Once more she smiled at the light of her life, nodding as she grabbed out a crisp five bucks, and handed it to him.

With a hug, James was off, carefully, but his step still full of hungry excitement. James loved baseball. He loved the sport, how cool the players were, how yummy the food was, and just… everything about it. 

Making his way up, he gave the tired looking man a big smile, as he tenderly stretched out the green bill held in his hands. The man blinked, looked down at the boy in front of him, and grinned a little bit.

“One hot dog please! Would it be okay if I have extra condiments sir?” James asked, as John took the five bucks, putting it in his cash box, before he nodded… then paused. The boy was cute, messy hair barely hidden by his supportive hat, a bandage across his nose, and with how polite he was, and the words that had come out of the young customer's mouth… he got an idea.

“Sure kid, I can do that for ya.” John finally said, his voice taking on a warm, fatherly tone as he prepared the dog. But it wasn’t just ketchup and mustard on the ballpark he held, no… while John usually enjoyed ‘enjoying’ the troublemakers he shrunk for himself, the thought of fueling the boy before him with the older punks was too appealing an idea.

Carefully shaking the unheard screaming shrinkies onto the saucy surface, John made sure to have the thrashing mites spread out so they weren’t all just clumped on one side or the other. Taking the red and yellow bottles, he sprayed the condiments on top of the crappy kids one last time, before handing the foil held food over to the boy.

“Thank you! It looks great!” James smiled, waving as he made his way back, John waving, unable to remove the grin from his face, as he took a seat, ready to watch the game and do his job in complete peace.


“Oh, looks like you got spoiled young man!” James’ mom teased, tickling her son’s side as he sat down. She knew her boy loved the extra goods on his grub, but she wasn’t aware just how literal that entire statement was.


When the twenty teeny tiny students of class 2B woke up, they never knew that their first taste of hell would be a hot dog… a drenched dog in a sickening aroma that burned their noses, almost as badly as the piping hot pork product did their flesh.

They couldn’t breath, or move, at least, neither easily, as they tried to swim back up through the thick substance that was holding them down. The second those who managed to more quickly get above the sea of red and yellow… were quickly met with a sight that filled them with more dread, than the hot dog was going to fill the maw of the massive being about to consume them.

James bit down, moaning a bit at the flavors rushing into his mouth, as he quickly began to chew the massive bite he had taken in. James always did his best to be polite, and in this case, his chompers crushing and slicing apart the teens that were swept up under the tower sized teeth were granted a swift, only shortly agonizing end.

One moment there were actual people, swirling around his mouth, doing their best to avoid each progressively quicker chew… then they were gone, their body rendered nearly indistinguishable from the meat product they had been packaged with… almost.

And with a gulp, the first quarter of once lively young adults were sent down to fuel the future generation… one that didn’t include them. James licked his lips, heading in for another bite, that first one utterly addicting, and in a way he had never tasted before.

“Is it good?” His mother asked, rubbing his back, James nodding as he went in for another, this time larger bite. One would think that having more to chew would equate to the seven lives being vastly easier to chew…

But out of the mix of girls and boys being sloshed around the vile insides of the young boys mouth, only Jenny Parceel, a loud mouth vegan, found herself getting the most ironic end, as James’ molar proved just how brainless one could be.

The rest of her friends and fellow classmates were pulled quickly down the pulsing tube that was James’ throat… none of them knowing they signed up for the most dangerous, one of a kind and time water slide that day.

The remaining eight students did all they could to rush towards the end of the hot dog. For once, their realization of possible being able to live if they got down on to the silver foil wasn’t entirely wrong.

Sure, they had the chance of being crushed into a bloody, unseen pulp among the smeared ketchup, but if they didn’t, they could maybe eventually get out of the trash… before Leroy could jump, the star track team member, along with the other remaining garnishes were sealed off by a wall of teeth and lips.

Unlike the second batch, the third and final were treated the worst, with almost half being utterly eviscerated into a fowl smelling smear of meat that splashed against their swallowed friends… and that was it, with the final gulp, the final four were sent down to join the rest, and stew away in their final detention… and the graduation they were going to have later was going to be shittier than anything they would have ever imagined.

Letting off a small belch, blushed, bowing his head with a little “‘scuse me.” to his mom, as he crumpled the hot dog wrapped, and carefully and literally threw it away. Making sure to lap the last of the ketchup and such from his lips, he snaked his hand under his shirt, and gave his belly a small little rub.


BONUS (The original short this was based off of that I wrote forever ago)


The teen's screams were already barely audible, but with the cheers from the crowds, they were completely silenced, the pale boy smiling with a flush as he grabbed the neatly wrapped hot dog from the smiling clerk. No matter what they did, how much they thrashed or shouted up at the young boy, it was all futile, as he hopped his way over to the stands, planting his pro-flare covered bottom onto the bench next to his mom. Without even looking at the extra meaty dog, he lifted it up, his eyes glued to the game his fellow peers were partaking in, as he brought the passenger filled frank up to his slimy, dripping maw.


His first bite exploded with flavor, as those unlucky enough to be in the first bite pulped. He couldn't help but let out a pleased murmur, and took in another, barely even taking time to register the first. Those who weren't shredded by his teeth screamed in agony as bits of friends and fellow students rained around them, and the carnage between torn up sausage and high schooler became hard to tell. With one final, finger licking bite, the young boy gulped down the remains, and let out a pleased sigh, giving his uniform covered tummy a small pat. As he leaned forward, the foul stench of fast food, and the lesser reeking scents of gored teenagers, found their way up past his noisy, rumbling lips.


"Goodness now Jack, manners!" Jack's mother scolded, as he blushed. "Sorry mom..." he said, scratching his head, another smaller burp flavoring his mouth. Inside his stomach, those who still lived for the mean time tried to keep their sanity, despite the slowly rising acids, and the shredded bone and bits of those they had known for their entire lives. Little did they know, those chewed up were the lucky ones. As they slowly and painfully melted down, many more young boys would get to enjoy the addictive taste of tiny teens who had pissed off one adult too many in their lives.