- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Getting crushed underfoot isnt easy to recover from and you find out what its like to be squashed by another part of her body.

Squish.

This is it.  Your life is now over.  Nothing more than a bug to be treaded upon by a goddess. the afterlife isnt that bad anyway it kinda feels like im still alive even after the Sandra's foot came down on me.......... wait a minute i am still alive! this shrinking machine is magnificent.  Somehow, maybe from compressing my molecules tightly together. Somehow.....somehow ive become Invincible!  Now I can do whatever i want.  I can spend the day in her bra and not worry about being crushed, climb in the back of her panties and not worry about getting sat on or the front of her panties and do a little vaginal spelunking without worrying about her walls closing in on me. i cant see a possible downside to this. (???)

Your body is still kind of plastered to the floor and with a little manpower you peel yourself off the cold linoleum and stand up to see Sandra right in front of you leaning against the table, tapping her foot on the floor as if waiting for something. "dont worry baby im coming for ya♥. wait wasnt there something i forgot?........oh....yeah...that stupid kid. i guess it would be pretty mean if I left him there....in his moms ass. but ya know he is indestructible like me so I dont have to get him right away. he'll probably be fine.....yeah the kid will be fine, no time to worry about him now I got big plans in store for his ♥milfy mother♥.

Unafraid of being flattened to a pancake, i jumped on her big toe and climbed across the top of her foot to reach her legs. the only problem is they were so smooth I couldnt climb up them. "Think, think, cmon" while you were trying to move to her better areas, Sandra took a step forward and walked into the living room. with each passing step the wind whipped against your body pressing you to where her leg meets her ankle. when she stopped you were thrown forward in between the strap of her flip flop and the sole of the shoe with two humongous toes on each side.

"Oh No not again" I quickly clambered to my feet and jumped off her foot just as the familiar smell of her foot was coming back to me. I landed on the living room carpet in front of the couch just as soon she was sitting down. "Oh crap her son"  before she turned around I could see the tiny imprint of his body pressed into the center of her crack through her tight blue jeans.  I wanted to look away but I couldnt and just watched as Sandra turned her shapely behind to the couch and sat down crushing her son underneath megatons of butt flesh.  "poor guy"  as Sandra wiggled her butt into the couch you wondered what he was going through.  "At least he cant die, now its time to focus on my task." 

Now that she was sitting you climbed the fibers of the couch and made your way to her thighs.  Her legs were pressed together tightly so there was no way you were getting to her pussy yet but maybe you could climb around back to her bra strap.  you made your way around her back and started climbing up her jeans pocket when you couldve sworn you heard muffled sounds of someone saying "Help, help." "Sorry kid but i got better stuff to be doin now.  youll be okay just nestle in between your moms buttcheeks to warm yourself up for now."  Wow that was mean even for you, but at least you were on the highroad now. 

Thats what you thought until Sandra lifted her ass up for a moment causing you to lose your grip and fall onto the warmed seat cushion.  when you looked up you saw her curvy backside coming right for you and you didnt even have time to scream as she sat on you with her full weight.  I was right underneath her right buttcheek and even though I couldnt die, I could still feel the pressure and the glutes of her ass smothering the life out of me.  "Dammit, whyd she have to get up and sit on me this is getting to be more trouble than its worth."  then you heard a voice. 

"Heeyyy, Heeeyyyyy, are you that kid who shrunk me? Get me outta here please it smells."

"Yeah I know im under your moms ass too kid."

"Yeah but your not inside her underwear and she let out a small fart earlier."

"Eeewww gross,  yeah sorry about that kid, but you were gonna tell your mom on me so i had to shrink you and besides now we're both stuck under your mothers ass so why dont you make yourself useful and bite your mom so she gets up offa me." 

"You stupid doo doo head, im not gonna hurt my mommy im just gonna wait til she feels me and then im telling on you."

Oh yeah you forgot about that, you better hope he stays in his moms crack for a long time.  "Yeah well dont forget your gonna be the doo doo head when you slip in further between her cheeks and get your head shoved up your moms butthole." 

"Aaaahhhh, no shut up, I hate you."

"Good, cuz i dont like you either. 

While the two of us were squabbling over our petty differences, you barely noticed the rumbling coming from the other side of Sandras anus.  To Be continued......

Chapter End Notes:
This is going to be a a really big story. i plan to keep adding for a while now and its only gonna get juicier.