- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi there! Hope you enjoy what I have here so far. My writing may be a little stiff, as this is the first piece I've ever published, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless! For now, it's naught more but a prologue setting up the base for what's to come, but, the actual chapter is already halfway through, so I'll get that done soon!

“I don’t know Ev… It doesn’t feel right…”

Hue spoke with a touch of worry, swaying his gaze to the side as the half naked gal beside him kept caressing his chest, almost comfortingly. An awkward silence, soothed only by the quiet TV in the background, enveloped the two as they snuggled in bed, Evelyn sighing as she’d place a hand upon his cheek.

“I told you. I know we’ve had our differences, and while I do still love you, this is kind of a… no strings attached type of deal! Y’ know. Just some fun?” Her short red hair sprawled as much it could on his shoulder, the gal’s head right to his neck. A soft smile peered to her lips, brimming with innocence despite her intentions being far from it. She pressed further in, her chest against his arm while the other slid towards his crotch, her lips almost touching the boy’s ear as her warm breath caressed the side of his neck.

“Come on.” She would whisper, her mannerism now losing that innocence she’d once held, in turn, replaced by quite the devious contrast. “I’m telling you. You won’t owe me anything. Mmm… What do they call it? Friends with benefits? I don’t expect you to fall for me all over just… I want to do this…”

Evelyn’s voice softened at the end, fading into a quieter tone while Hue’s lip could do naught but quiver. With a deep breath, all the boy could mutter was a shaky: “...Fine.” as his muscles would finally loosen, though to the gal on his shoulder, it prompted a rather mischievous expression, followed by a giggle. She’d shuffle about, Hue once more tensing up as he’d merely watched as to what she was up to, though not long after, only the prominent outline of her’s remaining as she would conceal herself entirely with the sheets. Shuffling sounds persisted, the gal obviously intent down there, though finding it a struggle to get his pants off. Letting some faint light seep in, Hue would lift the sheet a little, just enough to catch a glimpse of Evelyn as she’d free his dick. With their eyes imminently locking, the boy would promptly blush, though such a reaction merely leaving him more open for the gal’s teasy of a nature, a grin growing to her plush lips as she grabbed ahold of his manhood.

“What is it? That impatient?~”


Her tone was almost mocking, her eyes not daring swerve off from their lock as Evelyn would plant her tongue softly on what she’d held, making sure her motions were as slow as could be while the moist muscle worked its way up to his shaft.

Hue almost trembled, a fluster brought upon him with such ease as his muscles would stiffen to the sensation. The gal couldn’t help but offer yet another giggle to such a sight, adoring the control she had over him, their dynamic being… quite one sided.


Evelyin’s tongue left a glistening trail of saliva as it parted from the boy’s member, though the warm sensation not returning, rather, the gal making her way upwards as her face was now right below his, her chest dragged along his abdomen before pressing softly against him. Hue’s attention was completely and utterly on her, his blushy face still as Evelyn would lean in for a kiss, only to pull away and sit atop him, the sheets pushed over to the side.

She seemed to struggle a little with taking her bra off, though in a moment or two, a satisfied expression dominating her face. “Ah! There we go!~” She’d excitedly exclaim, slowly revealing what lay beyond such a tight piece of clothing, though only for her attention to now focus elsewhere. Both of her hands now having centred around her crotch, one of them grabbing ahold of his dick, while the other shifted her panties to the side, the skimpy lingerie allowing for a rather comfortable fit as she slid it in.


For the first time, her expression faltered, biting into her lip as she slowly but surely made the entirety of it disappear within her, a warm hold now enveloping Hue’s manhood as her muscles put a rather tight grip ‘round it, contracting at such a sensation. “N-ngh-” Evelyn would mumble, her thighs clenching around the boy’s lower half as she’d now fully sit down.

She offered him a little glance, tilting her head slightly to the side as if judgingly. “Do I really have to do everything for you? Be a little more manly, would you?~” As mocking as the tone was, she seemed to be quite fond of this dynamic, grinning as she took a hold of his right hand and placing it right ‘top her breast, tightly pressing one into the other.

“There, not so hard, riiiight?”

Evelyn persisted with the attitude, though the only reaction she’d get, being a rather hefty pout on the boy’s face, clearly embarrassed, yet trying to match her pace. His hand would stiffen, tightly grasping at her breast while his thumb caressed her nipple, as if to warn her, though letting go moments later. Her reaction wasn’t nearly what one would call mild, the gesture having come as quite the surprise it would seem. Evelyn desperately slapped his hand to let go, almost jumping to the overwhelming sensation, though not a pleasant one.

“G-GENT-LE-” She’d furiously muster, giving him an angry glance once he’d let go.

“Oh would you look at that, not hard at all, just as you said~”


While she adored making a mess of his easily flustered self, she didn’t take the teasing well herself, the gal’s blush just as prominent, though mood… now a touch more aggressive.

“You sir have officially done it-” Ev would threaten in a flirtatious tone, her hand squishing his cheeks together as she grasped at his face. Her ‘threatening’ words wouldn’t fall flat, as her lower body was quick to get to moving, circling slightly before motion would turn upwards.

Hue wasn’t caught off guard perse, yet the feeling was still something he couldn’t quite handle so blankly, his attitude clearly having taken a hit.

“Oh? Where’d that confidence of yours go? Squish it harder now. Where’d those balls of yours from a moment ago go? Hm?~” Evelyn was clearly out for payback, going so much as to press his hand into her breast, squishing it for him merely to rub their dynamic into his face. 


The pace only kept going up, a soft moan or two even so much as passing Evelyn’s lips, Hue’s hips itching to go upwards as pleasure overwhelmed the both of them. While the act may have gone for quite a bit, the end seemed rather quick for the two, brought upon by a measly callout from Hue:

“E-Ev-”


He’d breathily start, though finish it off with nothing but a sigh of relief, having reached his utter limits. His body would loosen, arms flopping to the side as each bit of him felt tired.


Evelyn was no better though, panting as she still sat atop, both of her hands rested on the boy’s chest as she squished her own.

Tired, Hue would shuffle to the side, pushing the gal off onto the other side of the bed as he sat up, heading for the bathroom. Despite the two’s intimate ordeal having been as good as it gets, Evelyn still hadn’t quite felt satisfied, a soft frown on her face as she expected… something. Perhaps she wished Hue would reconsider their relationship? Did she have a right to be dissatisfied with leaving things as they are right now? It was her own fault after all… having messed it all up, and the gestures she offered now may have been naught more but her desperate attempt at atonement. As undeserving as she was, she wanted to keep him her’s at all costs, a determination she had that would be fulfilled at any cost. Maybe… Maybe not by conventional ways.

She brought a finger to her chin as her mind wandered off to other options, before her trail of thought could get any deeper though, Hue got out of the bathroom, all dressed up and clean, yet not even his face held a smile. He was rather quick to reach for his stuff, offering no affectionate gesture to Evelyn, not so much as a kiss, before opening the door.

“I’ll see you some other time Ev.” He muttered, a soft forceful smile brought to his face as if out of pity. Ev stared at him with a saddened look, her eyes fixated at the brown haired boy and his similarly shaded eyes, before he’d reluctantly leave.

Her sad of a display was not for long though, as clearly she needed to put more effort into this. With determination now dominating the gal’s once pitiful face, she was quick to reach for some books on her shelf. Grabbing quite a few, she would almost stumble over with all the heft, though was lucky enough to manage to bring them all to her bed.

With her hands on her hips, she’d look at the daunting display, as surely this would be quite the task. Clearly whatever she’d had in mind wouldn’t come to fruition any time soon, yet the sooner she got to work, the better off she’d be. Even if it may be a lengthy night of reading before her, or rather, several, she considered it as naught less but an investment… investment in what may come to be her last resort if her persistence were to fail.

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading! Hope it was a worthwhile!