- Text Size +

You come home one day and meet your girlfriend there. She seems particularly happy to see you, not that she usually doesn’t like to have you around but that day you sense that there is something more. She is a very attractive young woman : petite – barely 5 feet 1 – with long curly hair, dark skin, thin but having wide hips and quite big breasts which give her an hourglass figure. Today however you notice that her breasts seem even larger than usual. She can’t be wearing a push-up bra however because you can tell below the thin fabric of her tee-shirt that she’s not wearing a bra at all. You bend down to kiss her -You’re five feet ten – and ask her about her day but she just smiles and doesn’t answer. As you kiss her you understand suddenly that something is not right.



You are not bending as much as usual to reach her lips. You look at her feet, surprised to see that she’s barefeet when you expected her to be wearing heels and, looking back up, you have to admit that there is no way you and her have a nine inches height gap. She guesses what is happening in your head and smiles knowingly, showing that she is perfectly aware of what is going on. Then, suddenly you are hit with the certainty that not only your girlfriend is in fact five feet three and that that was always her height but you are only five nine, six inches taller than her. Soon, however, that conviction disappears as it is replaced by the knowing of the fact your girlfriend isn’t five feet three but five feet four, and yourself have never actually got to five feet nine, since you just stopped growing at barely five feet height. And, as you look into her eyes that are now at the level of your nose, you wonder why you had been under the impression that there was ever more than a three inches difference between the two of you. Her five feet six frame with her insanely sexy H cups over a flat stomach feels so familiar and although some part of you is still vaguely aware that at some point you were taller than her by more than only one inch that idea seems to drift further and further away.



You are still standing in front of her, undecisive, as if you still weren’t fully confortable being with a woman exactly the same height as you. The weird idea that her wearing heels would be kind of awkward occurs to you, which is absurd because you perfectly know that she does wear heels quite often and you don’t remember having ever been bothered by it. Still, the way she is looking at you -slightly down at you actually, which is normal from her five feet height perspective – makes you a bit uncomfortable. What if she suddenly come to decide that having a boyfriend shorter than her, even by only one inch, is not acceptable ? You want to say something but you are too anguished to do it. She guesses your trouble, though, and gives you a smile that means there is no problem at all. Reassured as quickly as you got scared, you think about when you met, more than ten years ago.



At the time you were sixteen and still hoping to pass five feet five, and at fourteen she was already five feet six. You first were uneasy with that, but you had gotten used to it, which was a good thing since by the time you got together you had already stopped your growing at five feet four and a half while she had risen to five nine, and, although you didn’t know that at the time, wasn’t going to stop until five ten and a half. You smile back at her, looking up to meet her gaze as you always do, being only eye level with her mouth, and then you put your arms around her massive JJ cup breasts and squeeze yourself against them. She gently puts her hand on your head and softly invites you to find the usual place to rest it on her shoulder. For a few minutes you both stay like that, just enjoying being together. You don’t even really notice that your head seems to slowly slide deeper into her insanely huge bosom, and, after a while, as you extract it from there to look once again in awe at the face of your gorgeous six feet two girlfriend, you just feel right.



You don’t even know how long you have been home, this mute greeting scene seems to have lasted forever while also being very short. You finally take a step back and lower your eyes to look back at her incredibly huge tits. Not that you decided to stare at them in particular, they just happen to be at eye level, as it can be expected when your girlfriend is more than a whole feet taller than you.  Sometimes you wonder if she ever told you her real height, if she didn’t hide from you that she actually passed that six feet ten mark she claims having missed by a hair or two. That would be quite insane of course, it would mean you had actually a two feet height difference, which, while not that much bigger than that you actually had seemed quite huge. You don’t actually understand why you are thinking about all that for no reason, but soon those funny ideas get chased from your head when she gently seize your chin with her big hand to make you watch her eyes, way up there : -Everything Is fine, says your seven feet three girlfriend.



You look down again, noting once more that with your four feet five you are more or less the height of one of her legs, but soon she picks you up to kiss and so you know that indeed, everything is fine.