- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A super awkward girl tries to get the elusive tiny bf

Maria sighed and looked across the restaurant table at her sister Emma and her husband Steve. They had everything she wanted, they laughed together, finished each other’s sentences, always knew exactly what birthday gift the other wanted… and Steve was a tiny. Standing from three to six inches tall tinies had been integrating with “larger” society after a century of largely self-imposed segregation and by the time Maria and Emma had gotten into grade school it wasn’t odd at all to see Tinies using special facilities and infrastructure added into buildings.

Maria had developed a fascination with the tiny people as she’d grown up, but none of them went to her high school and in college despite her best efforts nobody in the Tiny Student’s association ever wanted to be her friend or better yet go on a date with her. Emma always warned her that she came on too strong but she just couldn’t help it, she LOVED tinies!

“They’re just cute, and perfect, and- and…”

She buried her head in her hands as she tried to collect herself.

“Maria,” her sister said sternly, “It’s okay to have certain… preferences but it creeps tinies out when you talk like that.”

“I could stand to hear a bit more about how cute and perfect I am,” Steve joked, he was about four inches tall and casually sitting on a bar coaster. “Come on Maria, you and I hang out all the time and you never freak out and get creepy when you’re talking to me? Why can’t you just talk to other tinies normally?”

Maria rolled her eyes, “because you’re my sister’s husband Steve it would be pretty messed up if I was trying to steal you and besides we’re friends.”

Their whole family was well aware of Maria’s preferences which is why it had come as a shock when it was her sister who ended up dating, and even marrying a tiny. Maria definitely found Steve cute, but it was weird to think of him in a romantic context.

Steve stood up and walked over to Emma, casually stepping over one of her fingers, Emma suddenly pinched him between it and her thumb, causing him to start. He laughed and started trying to push her index finger off of his chest as she lightly pinned him against the table.

Emma spared him one quick smirk before turning back to her sister, “That’s kind of what I’m getting at Maria, you’ve got to get to know someone as a person, otherwise you’re just some creeper with a fetish.”

“I am not a creeper!” she said defensively, “I’m just passionate!” She frowned a minute, “Look… guys, I want to ask your advice on something… a guy finally moved in to the Tiny sized house at the end of my block and I really want to figure out a way to talk to him…”



Lucas opened the door to his house and stretched as he took in his football field sized front yard. He’d finally made it, he’d landed a good job in a new city, a mixed sized city too! He’d gotten a great deal on the house, at three stories tall it was a veritable mansion for him but it was dwarfed by the human sized houses on either side of it. Even after all this time few tinies were willing to buy houses in a mixed-size neighborhood so he’d gotten the house cheap. He didn’t mind living with the big people, his parents had been early adopters of integration and he'd never even lived in a majority tiny city. He watched a nearby jogger in a tight fitting outfit run past his house and smiled, he’d always had a bit of a thing for… bigger girls.

He was walking to his car when he noticed another woman coming towards his house, he paused a minute, he didn’t know anyone in this neighborhood yet but she was definitely heading right towards him. She had dark hair and tanned skin and seemed to pick up her pace once she realized she’d be noticed.

“H-hey new guy!” said, looming over him excitedly, “You just moved in right? I’m Maria I live just a few houses down. I just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood!”

“Oh, thanks, I’m Lucas” he said, “Well I’m heading to the store, I guess I’ll see you around?”

“Wait!” the giant girl blurted suddenly, he paused and looked up at her, “That’s a really cool shirt.”

“Oh yeah thanks,” he said glancing down, it was a pretty simple sweater, “I got it at-“

“You probably have lots of cool outfits!” the girl said with an odd grin, “Like maybe some in some crazy neon colors, OOH or maybe like a little mousey costume-“ she seemed to realize what she’d said and clapped her hands over her mouth.

Lucas blinked and began to feel a bit awkward, “I uh… don’t think I’ve got one of those.”

“GOTTAGOBYE!” Maria shouted before speedwalking back to her house.

Lucas blinked a minute and opened his car, “Weird,” he muttered.



“You asked him WHAT!?” Emma almost yelled.

They were back at their favorite restaurant and Maria had just filled in Emma and Steve, who today was comfortably riding in his wife’s breast pocket, on her attempts to strike up conversation with her new neighbor.

“It just slipped out!” Maria protested

Steve was shaking his head and struggling not to laugh, “A mousey outfit? Jesus Christ…”

Emma sighed, “Okay try to salvage this, say you were tired or something and maybe ask if he wants to hang out.”



Lucas was walking along his yard’s walkway and considering whether he wanted to replace his grass with gravel, even a short cut lawn came up to his knees which was a bit of a pain. A shadow fell over him suddenly and he gulped as he saw that weird girl from a few days before, Maria? Standing over him and wearing a goofy grin.

“Hi Lucas!”

“Oh hi Maria right?” he must have remembered right because she nodded eagerly.

“So uhh I was thinking, I know how hard it is to move to a new place and not know anybody, do you want to go out sometime?”

Lucas thought about it, he didn’t know a ton of people around here and as odd as she acted she was cute.

“Yeah that sounds like a lot of fun, what did you have in mind?”

She squealed loudly and jumped a bit, shaking the ground for him a bit when her feet came back down.
“ohmigod ohmigod I don’t know! Let me think what do Tinies like?”

“Just like normal stuff I guess-“ he tried to say but she didn’t seem to hear him.

“Ooooh I could like, go jogging and you could ride somewhere with me, or you could like paint my toenails!”

“How about a movie?” he shouted and she paused and looked down at him.

Her eyes went wide and she sputtered a minute, “I was… joking about that other stuff.”

“Right,” he said trying not to laugh, she was cute when she was embarrassed and truth be told he wouldn’t mind painting her toenails sometime.



“You asked him to paint your toenails,” Emma muttered, “Your goddamn toenails…”

“S-Steve paints yours!” Maria said, “tinies love feet!”

“Steve is my HUSBAND!” Emma said, “And even if a tiny happens to be into feet-"

“Guilty as charged,” Steve chuckled from her pocket.

Emma growled in frustration and plucked up her tiny husband out of her shirt pocket and began unbutton the top of her shirt. Steve gave some halfhearted protests but he seemed pretty excited about where he was going. A little rougher than Maria thought necessary Steve was shoved headfirst into Emma’s cleavage, she parted her breasts slightly to force him in further before releasing them again, trapping the small man. Emma began buttoning her shirt back up, hiding Steve away from the world

“Sorry,” she breathed, “He’s just… not being helpful.”

Maria was silent for a minute as she watched the display, “So on what date is it appropriate to just grab your tiny and shove him in your boobs?” She was daydreaming a bit now, “Like ideally without any sort of warning, just him being all cute and then boom! Trapped in titties!”

Emma rolled her eyes, “You’ll just kind of know okay, do NOT just grab this guy without warning and shove him in with the girls.”

“I’ve got it!” Maria said with a giggle, “I’ll pitch him the old sneaking into the movie idea! You go with a tiny and then you sneakily ask him where he wants to be snuck into the movie. You save on a ticket and where he asks to be carried lets you know what your boytoy is into!”

“No,” Emma said sternly, “Do NOT do that lame sneaking into the movie with a tiny thing! It’s creepy and juvenile!”



“So,” Maria said sly as she held her tiny date in the movie theater parking lot, “Do you wanna… sneak in?”

Lucas tried not to laugh. The theater was within walking distance of their neighborhood, well for her anyway, so she’d offered to quite literally pick him up. He’d decided to throw caution to the wind and let her, but after being carried in almost the entire way in silence in her cupped and shockingly clammy hands he wondered if it was a good idea. The proposal to sneak in to the movies was the first thing she’d said to him since the squeaky “hello!” when she’d first arrived.

“Uh let’s come back to that one,” he said, “What movie did you want to see?”

She seemed to blank out a minute, “Oooohh god I didn’t plan the date!” she breathed nervously, judging from the minty breath that washed over him she’d brushed her teeth right before picking him up.

“Oh that’s fine,” he said, trying to stand in her cupped hands, “We’ll just-“

“I can’t believe I flubbed this,” she said, breathing faster, “Oh god what Tiny would want to be friends with someone so flaky!” She gulped and began pacing, seeming to forget he was still in her hands.

He sighed, her hands were getting sweaty again making it hard to stand up. She seemed so nervous, he felt a bit bad for her.

“Hey!” he shouted as loud as he could, “Just relax it’s fine!”

She stopped and looked down at him and gulped, “I ummm sorry, I just get a bit anxious around tiny guys.”

“Ha! Usually it’s the other way around!” he chuckled, trying to put her at ease.

“Y-Yeah,” she mumbled but he could see a smile coming back.

“So what kind of movies do you usually like?”

Maria pursed her lips a moment, “I guess fantasy type stuff? Nothing too heavy you know?”

“Oh yeah I love that kind of movie,” he said, “I think there’s one playing.”

The two of them discussed some of their favorite books as they bought tickets, the movie in question wasn’t playing for another hour so she carried him to a nearby park and they walked through it and talked a bit more. As they delved in the topic of fantasy books and movies Lucas noticed her hands seemed a bit less clammy.

“So,” he said, checking his watch, “I think it’s time to head back to the theater.”

“Y-Yeah,” she said, suddenly nervous again, she gave him an awkward smile and her tone seemed a bit… hungry, “So umm… do you want me to sneak you?”

Lucas tried not to laugh, he didn’t want her to feel bad but… in tiny communities sneaking into movie theaters in your giant girlfriend’s clothes was something of a joke, not something people actually did.

“Uh, look I think I can afford a ticket.”

“I’m sorry,” she said sullenly, “If that was offensive or-“

“No,” He said dismissively, “It’s just kind of a silly thing to do, I mean would you ask a normal sized guy if he wanted to sneak into a movie? At our age?”

She thought a minute, “I mean… a normal sized boyfriend can’t have “fun” with it like a tiny guy can though…” She gulped and he felt that sweat on her hands again, “C-come on Lucas you can’t tell me you’ve NEVER wanted to try sneaking into a place with a giant girl?”

He rolled his eyes and smiled, “Okay yeah I did it once, in college, after this girl I knew had a shot and I’d had a few drops, she said we could avoid a cover charge at this club we wanted to go to.”

“Oh my gosh!” Maria said excitedly, “I knew it! Where’d she stick you?” Maria giggled, “the boobs maybe? Or was it… her panties? Front or back?” Lucas tried to answer but she kept cutting him off, “Or maybe in her shoe? I thought you might be a foot guy-“

“Her purse,” he said finally, trying not to laugh, “I rode in her purse.”

Maria went pale and made a bit of a hiccupping sound, “Her purse… yes, that sounds… logical. Sorry about all that other stuff.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Lucas said with a smile, “Carry me over to the ticket counter and let’s see if they’ve got a tiny-sized card reader… if they don’t you can stick me in your… purse.”



Emma sighed and debated slapping her sister, “Okay just so we’re clear, not only did you ask him to do that stupid stereotypical sneak the tiny into the movie thing, you then asked him if his ex girlfriend ever shoved him in her panties to do it?”

“Oh no babe,” Steve chimed in from his comfortable spot lounging in Emma’s open cleavage, “Your sister also asked him if he’d prefer to go in a shoe.” Steve had been struggling not to laugh through the entire post-date debriefing.

“Maria I love you but you need to leave this poor guy alone.” Emma said, stirring her coffee slowly.

“Nah,” Steve said nonchalantly, he tried to adjust his position and fell a bit further between his wife’s breasts. He grunted a minute and righted himself, “Look if he’s not running for the hills after all that he’s into you. Ask him out again.”

“You know what I will!” Maria said, putting her coffee mug down, “It’s so hard meeting guys, let alone tiny guys, I don’t want to let this one slip away!”

“See that’s the girl I remember from school,” Steve said.

Maria frowned, “W-what? Did we ever meet in college? You and Emma didn’t start dating until after-“

“Oh every Tiny on campus knew about you,” Steve said nonchalantly.

“Steve…” Emma warned. Her hand drifted towards the small man between her breasts.

“Yeah we kind of joked that Maria Mansnatcher was going to be the girl to snap and kidnap a bunch of us tinies one day-“

He was cut off as Emma shoved him down deeper into her shirt, with an annoyed sigh she crossed her arms which assured that her tiny husband would be trapped and silenced between her breasts.

“Maria Mansnatcher?” she muttered, “Ouch…”

“Look sis,” Emma began, Steve was trying to fight his way out so she tightened her arms a bit to stop his movements, “You used to come on a little strong, you're better now and thinking about it this Lucas guy DOES sound like he likes you so… sure, give it another shot.” She glanced down at her chest, “As for this guy he’s staying in time out for a bit.”



Lucas wasn’t quite sure what to make of Maria, she was definitely one of those girls who was into tiny guys and she was… well she was creepy about it, there was no way around it. Still underneath it she seemed nice, he did have fun talking with her when she didn’t get flustered and so he’d agreed to go out with her again, this time they were just going to visit a nearby art museum together.

The museum had a small electric tram along the wall for tinies but he was letting her carry him again, she seemed to like it. He’d thought about jokingly telling her to sneak him past the ticket counter but thought better of it.

“Huh,” he muttered as he looked at a renaissance painting of a tiny knight being held in a princess’ hand, “Do you think tinies were really knights?”

“Oh yeah,” Maria said excitedly, “There was a whole order, like they mostly did spy stuff but they had some kind of crazy training regimen and where they could sometimes kill full sized humans in combat.”

He raised his eyebrows, “Whoa, you’re really into this stuff huh?”

“I have a minor in Tiny History,” she explained, “Tinies are just so…” she glanced at him and cleared his throat, “I mean, you guys are really fascinating.”

“Yeah I could tell you have an… interest in tinies,” he said as neutrally as he could.

“Well… one in particular these days,” she said nervously.

“Don’t worry about him,” he joked, “I hear he thinks you’re cute.”

She fought down a squeal, “Umm… feeling’s mutual.”

They were at the gift shop and in one of the display cases there was a period accurate suit of tiny-sized armor. Lucas jokingly pointed it out and the two of them laughed over it.

“God look at that thing! Seems fun but it’s a bit pricy.” He said as he turned to look up at her.

She had a strange expression, “If… If I buy that tiny little knight armor do you promise to let me see you wear it?”

He frowned, “Hey look Maria you don’t have to do that, I don’t want it THAT badly, I mean where would I even wear it? Hell where would I keep it?”

“I’ll keep it at my house,” She said excitedly as she used her free hand to fish out her credit card, “And you’ll wear it at my house too.”

He blinked, “Uhh, okay, I’m sold. You want me to wear this thing for you today?”

“Hell yeah,” she breathed.

Lucas gulped, “Okay uhhh… Yeah, sounds fun, we need to stop by my house first.”

She paused, “Why, do you need to pick up something?”

He looked around to make sure nobody was looking their way, “Uhhh… I actually bought a mouse costume to wear for you, I mean if you still want that, since you want to see me model some outfits…”

Maria blinked rapidly a few times and for a minute he thought she was going to pass out, “Lucas,” she said softly, “I REALLY like you… I really don’t want to make this weird or fuck it up, do you really want to come to my house to play dress up?” She sighed and he could tell she was choosing her words carefully, “We could always just get dinner after this and just call this early date awkwardness.”

He stared at her a minute and grinned, “Do you think the knight outfit comes with a shield?”

She seemed to melt and had a goofy smile, “I want to watch you change outfits too,” she muttered, “and… I’m thinking this is one battle the little knight is going to lose.”

He grinned up at her “Well I’ll tell you what, defeat me as a knight and you can play with me however you want tonight in the mouse outfit.”

Maria giggled a minute and looked around, “Uh… Hey I need someone to open this case, I’m buying the knight armor!”



Emma was holding Steve in her fist while they waited for Maria and Lucas, now her official boyfriend, to meet them at the concert. This was the first time the two of them were to meet the man they’d heard so much about. They were waiting just inside the turnstiles and debating what concert merchandise to buy when they saw Maria come through the ticket check and wave at them excitedly.
“Hi guys!” she said, positively bouncing with excitement, “How’s it been?”

“Good!” Emma replied, “Where’s the new boyfriend.”

Maria got quiet and seemed to squirm a minute, “I snuck him in” she said with a giggle, “His idea actually… I’ll be right back, I’m going to run to the lady’s room and get him out from his hiding place!” She practically skipped away from her bewildered sister.

“Go get ‘em cowgirl,” Steve chuckled as he looked up at his giant wife.

“Well I’m glad she found someone that… works with her,” Emma muttered quietly. “So… where do you think she put him to sneak him in?”

Steve shrugged, “Well if you recall we always used your-“

“Steve!” she interrupted angrily.

He shrugged, “Hey we both know where I used to ride and what I used to do there.”

“Keep it up Steve,” she said with a smug grin, “you might spend the rest of the concert there…”

Steve stroked his chin, “You know if your sister wasn’t bringing her new boyfriend to meet us tonight I’d take you up on that. Come on, carry me to our seats.”

The two of them laughed as they walked down the concert aisle.