- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Prompt was: nerdy guy shrinks and is kidnapped by 3 delinquents he thinks will be cruel to him, but they just want help with school

Allen’s luck had never been particularly good, already part of the 5% of the population vulnerable to the shrinking virus he’d spent most of his senior year trying to avoid catching it and being reduced to a lowly three inches tall. Luckily the virus wasn’t airborn, but any sort of physical contact could easily spread it. Already bookish and nerdy by nature this had practically made him a shut in, every time he thought about asking a girl out or spending more time with his peers he saw the teachers in the hall with the clear plastic carrying cases where other shrinkee students glumly sat as they were ferried to their classes.

“Not me,” he’d promised himself, if he could just make it through school without getting exposed he could move out to the countryside and get a job in remote work. He’d received a generous payment for his “expenses” from the government and he’d been thrilled until he realized he was receiving it because the government agencies believed that his shrinking was more or less inevitable.

The lucky streak continued when Allen had decided to break his rule on socializing after a girl named Debbie on the cheer squad had practically begged him to go to prom with her. He didn’t know her well but she was a tall blond cheerleader and, against his better judgment, he’d agreed.

He was nervous but he went with her and her friends in their rented limo, a lot of them seemed overly giggly and teasing but he didn’t spend a lot of time around girls and didn’t realize he was the butt of the joke until it was too late. During the last dance of the night Debbie had given him a full French kiss to cheering from her friends, at first Allen had felt like he was floating, then he felt a tingling start in his arms and legs and panicked as he recognized the telltale symptoms. He’d gasped and panicked as his rented tux seemed to grow around him, he looked up to Debbie for help but she was laughing and filming him shrinking on her phone.

It hadn’t taken long and as he’d panicked in his pooled clothing he felt a hand reach in and pull him out, thankfully it was Mrs. Elm, one of the teachers, he was naked and close to tears as she closed her palms around him. He heard shouting and the laughter of the student body, but he didn’t remember much else until he was back home in his parent’s care.

As the days went on he found out that Debbie had not only known she was a carrier for the shrinking virus she’d deliberately avoided treatment for it and asked him out, the entire cheer squad was in on it. The worst part was she’d ruined his life and apart from a week of suspension she never got any punishment for it, there wasn’t a criminal law on the books yet and her lawyers had gotten his parent’s lawsuit tossed arguing that he’d kissed her instead of the other way around. Sometimes she and her friends would all jokingly blow kisses at him as they passed the “tiny tank” in the hall.

Life as a tiny had been a difficult adjustment, he still planned on moving somewhere rural and living alone but nobody took him seriously anymore. Tinies were just sort of expected to be taken care of, more like pets.

He’d hoped to just ride out the rest of the school year in the tiny case but one day Mrs. Elm, who he found out was the school’s designated Tiny handler, had left the clear plastic case with him and his classmates in an empty math classroom. She’d said something about needing something from the teacher’s lounge and told them to just wait there for her. The other tinies were okay guys, but today they were getting on his nerves.

“Giantessa isn’t REALLY eating tinies at her concerts,” Lester, a pudgy nerd explained, “if you look close you can see the tiny she picks from the audience is the same guy every time.”

Allen hated hearing about the singer “Giantessa,” her stage persona was that of a cruel dominatrix who enjoyed torturing tiny men. Her stage antics had caused quite a bit of controversy in the media, and since shrinking Allen occasionally had nightmares about ending up at one of her shows. Supposedly it was all in good fun but he never cared for the songs or the impressionable girls who would sing them in the hallways. The worst part was her latest single, “Tinies are pets,” had a great chorus that often got stuck in his head.

The shrunken students in the cage were interrupted in as the classroom door opened. A black haired girl with a single pink streak and a nose ring peeked in and smiled seeing the classroom was empty.

“Coast is clear girls, come on!”

Allen gulped as he recognized the school’s famous “Track Trio,” Amy, Libbie, and Alex were notorious for their antics, the three had spent six months in juvenile hall for something the year previous but he couldn’t remember what. They were constantly getting in trouble for fighting and petty vandalism. They’d have been expelled a long time ago if they didn’t consistently bring the girl’s track team to state, rumor had it they were being offered scholarships.

Amy was the girl with the pink streak, Libbie was the bubbly blonde of the group, a follower the way he’d heard it, and Alex, with firey red hair and freckles to match was the group’s leader. As Alex stepped into the room Allen felt his heart skip a beat as he realized she was wearing a “Giantessa” concert tee.

Alex stood before the tiny case with an imperious look, “All right dolls, I’m here for Allen.”

WHAT!? He thought, “WHY?!” he practically shouted, causing the other tinies to step back from him. The girls all grinned as Alex started opening the latches on the tiny carrying tank.

“Thanks for making it easy to find you tiny!” Libbie giggled.

Amy shrugged, “I was kind of looking forward to seeing what it would take to make them give him up.”

Alex’s hand came down and gripped him and pulled him out, “Girls come on, we’ve got to get out of here before Elm comes back.

He tried to yell for help but with a smug grin Alex shoved him deep inside her open cleavage, he tried to fight his way up but she pinned him between her bra and boob.

“Stay still and silent tiny or things are going to get ugly,” she whispered as the three girls walked back out of the room.

“Hi Mrs. Elm!” he heard Libbie call as he felt the motion of the girl’s walking through the hall.

Allen was overwhelmed, on the one hand this was the first time he’d seen a girl’s breast, on the other he was terrified of where this was going.

“Why do they want me?” he wondered, Alex was a Giantessa fan… did they want to do the things from those music videos? He shivered as he imagined being stomped into the dirt, swallowed alive… these girls were already future career criminals but would they really go THAT far?

He thought he could hear the sound of a car door and shuddered, they were taking him somewhere else… this was it, they wanted to play “squish the tiny,” he almost started crying as he realized he was going to be snuffed out for the entertainment of a trio of psychopaths.

He heard the car door again and the girls going up a set of stairs, he could hear the sounds of a high five and some muted conversation about carrying out “the heist” perfectly. Finally he was fished out of the bra by Alex’s hand and tossed onto a desk in a surprisingly girlish bedroom. The girl’s loomed over him, grinning eagerly.

“So,” Alex said with a smug grin, “Where should we start?”

Amy cracked her knuckles absently, “I’m thinking the hard stuff, really get him used to what he’s in for.”

Allen almost fainted.

Libby pouted, “No way, let’s start a bit softer and maybe work our way up to that.

Alex chuckled, “Girls look, our tiny little friend seems a bit intimidated, I think we’ll let him pick how we start off.” She leaned down suddenly, her house size face looking down at him.

“J-Just make it quick please oh god” he started crying in full now, curling up into a ball.

The girl’s backed off suddenly, Amy spoke first, “Uh, hey Allen right? W-what’s up?”

Alex shushed her as Libby moved to slowly pick him up in her soft hands, “Hey buddy,” the blonde began slowly, “You umm, wanna tell us why you’re upset?”

He sniffed and tried to sit up in her hands, “I-I don’t wanna get squished, or eaten, or tortured or any of that!”

All of the girl’s seemed a bit shocked, “Whoa there tiny,” Alex began after an awkward silence, “We just wanted you to help us on the English final.”

He sniffed and looked up at them, “The English final?”

The redhead shrugged, “I mean yeah, you’ve got the highest grade in that class, or you did before you went all tiny anyway.”

“We’ve all been offered scholarships at State,” Amy explained, “but we’ve GOT to pass this last class!”

He calmed down a bit, even after shrinking he’d still managed to do well in English, it was easy enough if you just read the material.

“Well ummm yeah I can help you guys, did you have to kidnap me?”

“Yeah it was fun!” Libby piped in.

Alex rolled her eyes, “Look they don’t let you tinies mix with the student body much and you weren’t exactly a social butterfly before shrinking, the only way we could meet up with you was by snatching you okay?”

Amy grabbed him in a tight fist suddenly, “By the way tiny if Mrs. Elm asks you asked us to pick you up early got that? I’m not going to stomp you but you and my shoe could still have a close relationship if you don’t play ball.”

“Uh yeah!” Allen said, nodding quickly with false enthusiasm.

Alex sighed, “Amy is that really necessary? He’s already agreed to do what we want.” Amy slowly placed him back on the desk and scowled.

“So uh,” Allen began, “could you girls maybe call my parents and let the know I’m okay? Then we could get started.”

The girls all seemed excited and after a few minutes he was standing on an open book pointing out the relevant passages for the exam. Despite what he’d expected they were all pretty quick studies and easily grasped the meaning of the relevant books, he wondered what they’d been doing before they’d grabbed him.

The final few weeks of the year passed quickly, he arranged to have the girls pick him up every day after class and although Mrs. Elm was a bit skeptical she’d allowed it, Allen’s parents were just happy he’d finally made some friends. Usually after an hour or two of studying the girls would get bored and want to watch a movie or go out, he almost always went with them, tucked into a purse or sometimes riding in their open topped shirts.

Allen had never really stepped outside of the rules before, but he felt a bit of a thrill as he sat in the cleavage of a girl while she graffitied the side of a building.

“Oh shit,” Amy giggled one night while he was riding with her, “No witnesses!” he felt a finger push him down further into her cleavage. From that point on the girls had jokingly insisted on not letting him “witness” any of their antics, sometimes this just meant getting shoved in a back pocket or a purse, shoved into a bra, but one night Alex had stolen a liquor bottle from a homeless man and had shoved him deep into her panties.

“NO WITNESSES!” she’d slurred while the other girls laughed.

Finally the day of the exam came and Allen waited nervously with the other tinies in the teacher’s lounge, the girls had told him they’d opted to wait until the teacher was done grading their exams before coming to get him. They’d often joked about squishing him or eating him like in a Giantessa video if they failed, but he no longer believed they’d do it. Odd as it was he WANTED the girls who’d shanghaied him into tutorship to succeed.

Amy was the first to peek into the room, that pink shock of hair catching the light like it had all those weeks ago.

“Allen!” she said with a smile as she walked up to the tiny tank, “We ALL got a D!” he gulped but she just laughed, “Oh don’t get like that, D’s get degrees! We’re all getting our scholarships!”
 
Alex and Libby followed her in after that, both smiling, as she had months earlier Alex opened the Tiny carrying case but this time the three girls eagerly kissed Allen from all sides while the other tinies in the tank watched. The three of them triumphantly carried him out of the room in a mix of all of their hands, but they stumbled as soon as they got into the hallway and he was stuck in Alex’s cleavage again.

“Allen,” she said with a low smile, “You helped us all graduate, but we’ve got a pair of surprises for you…”

Allen laughed, “You guys didn’t have to get me anything-“

He was interrupted by the appearance of a letter in Libby’s hand, she tore it open excitedly and held it up to his tiny form.

“Look Allen, we got you into State on a Tiny scholarship! We just talked with our advisor and explained things, you’re gonna go to college!”

He didn’t know what to say, “Wha- but what would I major in? Where will I live?”

Alex chuckled, “You’ll live with us stupid, Amy’s dad owns an apartment building over there, we’ve got a three bedroom all picked out and you can either have the common room or…” She laughed again, “Well you can have a dollhouse in one of our rooms…”

He gulped and looked at the scholarship letter again, as a tiny he’d never considered college… his mind was overwhelmed with the possibility.

“But that’s just the first part of your gift!” Libby explained eagerly.

Allen frowned, “What more could you guys give me?”

Alex grinned as she pulled a ski mask out of her purse, Allen watched as the other two girls did the same.

“You know that bitch Debbie that shrank you on purpose?”

Allen had all but forgotten her but the mention of the name caused old feelings to rise up, “Y-yeah what about her?”

Amy laughed, “Her dad bought her a Lambo as a graduation gift,” Allen gulped as Amy pulled a glass bottle with a rag stuffed in the top out of her purse.

“Oh don’t worry Allen,” Libby explained, “That little bug Lester agreed to switch off the security cams for us in exchange for a few… favors.” The girls all laughed, “I think he’s actually going to the same school as all of us, isn’t that sweet?”

Allen watched as all three girls put on ski masks, he felt he had to say something so he tried one last time, “Girls,” he said gingerly, “You don’t have to do this…”

Alex just laughed, “Girls remember our code, no witnesses!”

Allen was suddenly shoved down below Alex’s waistband again, he sighed as he was faced with her enormous pussy.

“Best make the best of it,” he thought. He reached out and started touching the wet lips in front of him.

Outside he heard an explosion and then a voice he recognized as Debbie.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” then suddenly there was a cracking sound “MY LEG!” there was some sobbing after that mixed with laughter as he felt the jostling as Alex fled the scene. She paused momentarily and there was a squeal of pleasure as he kept working.

Sometime later he was pulled out by Alex and he faced the three girls who were grinning eagerly. As much as he wanted to be the adult in the room he found it hard not to laugh too.

“T-thanks for the graduation gift girls!” he laughed, it was like a dam was broken as they all laughed too.

“So,” Amy said, as she recovered, “I heard Debbie is going to the same college as us, you wanna keep fucking with her?”

Allen thought about it and then sighed, “Nah, she’s not worth risking your futures…”

“OUR futures,” Alex said firmly, “you’re in the gang now tiny!”

He laughed, “Well I guess I’m just one vote-“

Amy shrugged, “I vote Allen still counts as a witness when we do bad stuff.”

He blinked, “W-what? Are you guys going to keep acting out in college?”

Libby looked at him and grinned, “Seconded, also he’s a poor little tiny so we’ve got to protect him from anything that might upset him at State.”

“Oh come on!” he said, laughing now, “You guys that’s ridiculous!“

“There’s a Giantessa concert a week after orientation,” Alex said with a nearly predatory grin, “Poor Allen would be traumatized if he had to see it, I’ll keep him in my panties when we all go.” Seeing his amused expression Alex coughed and leaned close, “I mean… you don’t HAVE to go.”

He grinned and tried to keep from breaking into laughter, “I wouldn’t miss it for the world!”

Allen let the three girls draw him close and talk about what kind of dollhouse they’d get him, who would take him to classes… He found himself looking forward to his college education, and for the first time he saw his future as a Tiny in a positive light.