- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The prompt was a series of posts about shrunken guys playing with legos

James stood on top of the box containing his latest purchase, a classic Lego pirate ship he’d managed to find, still in box, on a collector’s site. It was worth more in box of course, but he didn’t intend to resell it. He glanced at what he jokingly called his “kingdom.” Since he’d contracted the shrinking virus two years prior his parents had let him have the basement of their house to construct his sprawling field of lego sets. Most of the basement had lego boards on the floor, only a small and rarely used path through the center for his parents remained “unpaved.” He had sets grouped by theme, with a “downtown” in the center, various medieval and ninja sets in one corner, and even a small “harbor” where he kept naval themed sets and where his pirate ship would go once he’d assembled it.

At around an inch and a half tall he had a more extreme case of the virus, most shrinkees were somewhere between three inches and a foot, but he was only an inch and a half tall. It had certainly made his lego collecting hobby more… interesting. He could still construct the sets on his own, another silver lining of the virus was the increased strength and agility, his voice and lungs were powerful enough that he could almost speak as loudly as full sized people, but it still took him a lot longer to complete them than it had when he was full sized.

James didn’t want to admit it after all the support his friends and family had tried to offer him, but contracting the shrinking virus hadn’t really upset him. He wouldn’t say it had been a positive, it was an adjustment to be sure, but he hadn’t experienced the bouts of depression or emotional turmoil the media said shrinkees usually went through. Even college hadn’t been as much of a challenge as he’d expected, the university had provided the tiny students with accommodations that were practically luxurious compared to the full sized college dorms, and with cute coeds as designated helpers and handlers or “HH” things had been downright pleasant.

He wasn’t able to work on his lego collection at school though, and while he was home on winter break he was looking forward to expanding his kingdom to the basement walls. His parents indulged his hobby quite a bit more than he suspected they would have if he were full size still, and there were numerous boxes stacked against the wall they’d left him as early Christmas gifts. They probably imagined it as a bit of a bribe, they’d be away for a week on a cruise and felt horrible about leaving their now tiny son alone in his giant childhood home. He ‘d assured them he’d be fine, in truth he was almost eager for their departure.

He dragged the plastic bags containing the pirate ship pieces out of the cardboard box and arranged them in front of him, with a grin he opened the instruction booklet and flipped through it a few times to get an idea of what he was working on. At this size keeping track of stages and steps was far more important.

His study of the instructions was interrupted by the sound of the door upstairs opening.

“The hell?” he muttered in a panic. Shrinking hadn’t been as big of an emotional hit to him as it was for some people, he’d never been particularly imposing or strong at full size, but the idea of a home intruder frightened him at any size. He sprinted to his downtown and hid in city hall.

“They’ll probably just take some electronics,” he thought as he peered out of the plastic columns, but his heart skipped a beat when he heard the basement door open, he slunk deeper into his lego structure as he heard someone coming down the steps.

“James?” A soft female voice called, “You down here?”

All the fear disappeared and he scowled and stepped out into his lego town square, “Mia what the hell are you doing here?” he shouted.

Mia was a few years younger than him and had lived next door for most of his life, sometimes she’d stayed over for days or even weeks when her parents were traveling for work. He’d always found her annoying, she’d followed him and his friends around and worst of all she’d always messed with his lego collection. He always knew she’d been around when he came back to find figures and pieces swapped between sets at random.

He'd last seen her at his “homecoming” party after shrinking and hadn’t talked to her much since then. She’d grown into that popular blonde cheerleader type who didn’t speak with guys who still built legos, let alone tiny guys who did so.

“Wow! Rude?” She crossed her arms and stood over his legos like a disapproving colossus, “James your parents asked me to housesit and check in on you.”

He crossed his own arms and shouted back, “Well great you did your job! Now go home!”

She stepped down the rest of the basement and looked around, “Wow this is so cool James, did you build all these?”

“Yeah,” He replied, “And I don’t need anyone checking in on me!”

Mia rolled her eyes, “James you’re not even two inches tall, your parents don’t want anything to happen to you!”

“And nothing will!” he shouted, “it’s not like the cops don’t come if you’re tiny Mia!”

“Well what about food?” She asked, “water?”

He laughed and pointed to the far wall where he had a stack of candy bars and a series of rodent water bottles, labeled water, soda, and energy drink respectively.

She sighed, “You’re going to live off candy bars?” she fished around in her purse a moment and withdrew a bag of pellets, “Look I went to the tiny store and picked up these, they’ve got all the nutrients-“

“Mia try a couple of those,” he said, trying to keep the annoyance out of his voice.

She glared down at him and snapped the bag open, gripping a few of the pellets between her fingers she popped them into her mouth. He grinned when he saw her grimace as she tasted them.

“Oh yeah Mia tell me how great Tiny Pellets are?”

She spat them out and put the bag back in her purse, “Okay fine, those are awful but you still can’t just live on candy bars!”

His face burned, one thing that he DID hate about being small now was how some people treated tinies like they were fragile and helpless, he wasn’t a pet damnit!

“If I want to eat candybars until my parents get back I will! One will last me a whole week! Now go home Mia!”

“Make me!” she said with a smile as she walked through the center of his town. “Wow you’ve really been hard at work, the last time I saw your collection it could fit on a shelf in your room.” She smirked, “Of course back then you uh, took up more space.”

“Ha ha,” he said sarcastically, “now get out of here I’ve got work to do.”

“You’re just going to stay down here all break then?” she asked, “no bathing?” She wrinkled her nose, “no friends?”

Jokingly he put an arm around a nearby lego policeman and did his best creepy voice, “Why Mia, I have all the friends I need RIGHT HERE!”

Seeing her concerned expression he coughed and said in a much more serious voice, “I DO have friends Mia they’re just back at school.”

She rolled her eyes as she knelt down over his town hall and casually took the little lego flag off the top, “You know you really should have let me play with these more when we were kids.” She stuck the flag over on a nearby office building.

“Hey quit it!” he shouted, starting to march towards the building to retrieve his flag, but she just plucked him up with a giggle.

“Where does this lego boy go?” She asked mockingly as she carried him through to the outskirts of his city and toward a greener area where he had medieval sets. He scowled as she placed him in a lookout tower high above a Ninja fortress.

He watched as she walked over to a cabinet that had his loose pieces, “Hey stay out of there!”

She looked back at him with a smirk and grabbed a handful of bricks and walked back to him, “I think I’m building a house for myself,” she announced as she sat down, “You can watch from up there.”

He felt his stomach turn as he saw her laying out the pink and white legos in a foundation, “Y-you’re in the middle of the medieval district!” he protested, “at least go build that thing back in town!”

She glanced over her shoulder and shrugged, “Nah, I want to live out here in the countryside, besides you and the ninjas will make good neighbors.” She reached up to the Ninja fortress again and for a moment he thought she was going to lift him out but instead she removed a few pieces and then a windowpane piece, “This will go perfect in my living room,” she said sweetly.

James gritted his teeth, she’d always cannibalized his sets to build stuff when they were kids, but then he’d been big enough to chase her down and get his pieces back. From the way she was looking at him now she was remembering similar incidents. There wasn’t much he could do so he just sat in the tower glaring at her, it only made her giggle.

“So,” she said casually as she began working on the roof of her cottage, “we’ll be at the same school again in the fall, is it a nice place? You meet any… girls or anything?”

He frowned, why would she care?

“The tiny sections of campus are great yeah,” he said, “there are some girls who volunteer to carry us between classes and stuff, they’re nice I guess.”

“Well you won’t be needing them when I get there,” she joked, “I’ll be my little lego boy’s personal chauffeur.”

He wasn’t sure about that, but he didn’t say anything.

She started struggling with a joint piece for the back door of her lego house, James was worried from her expression that she was going to break it.

“Here let me get it,” he shouted, he leapt from the top of the Ninja castle.

Mia turned and gave a panicked squeak before diving over her half finished lego cottage trying to catch him, her surprise turned to pain as a few of the sharper lego pieces in the landscape hit the side of her face in the fall. For his part James landed gracefully in front of her wincing face.

“What was that about?” he asked, he was close enough now that he could feel her warm breath wash over him.

“T-that was like two feet up,” she muttered, “I just thought it would be a bad fall for you.”

He laughed, “Mia I could jump off the roof of this house and be fine, yeah I got hit with the shrinking virus harder than a lot of guys did but I also got more of the good parts, I’m crazy durable and I’m super strong now, well for being a couple inches tall anyway.” Jokingly he flexed his muscles.

Mia blinked a minute, “Could I umm… see?”

He looked around the basement, “Well I guess, do you have like a cell phone or something you want to see me lift?”

She sat up and rolled her eyes, rubbing her still stinging cheek, “No dummy! Take your shirt off!”

With a shrug he lifted his shirt over his head and tossed it into a nearby lego tree. Mia’s face was a bit flushed suddenly and he smirked a bit as he flexed. The shrinking virus usually increased stamina and muscle mass, he’d been a fairly scrawny guy full size but at a few inches tall he had the body of a Greek statue without any effort on his part.

“Damn,” Mia breathed, “you are CUT!” she leaned in close for a better view almost knocking him over.

“Yeah I’m finally beach body ready,” he joked, edging back a bit as she licked her lips, “I just had to trade five feet and eight inches for it.”

Mia pursed her lips a moment, then her hands shot forward and gently gripped his arms between her fingers.

“You know you made me break my lego house trying to catch you. Do you remember what you did to me that one time I startled you and you dropped that spaceship you were working on?”

He tried not to be intimidated but it was difficult when he was pinned, shirtless, and faced with a smug and grinning face the size of a house.

“No I uh, don’t remember,” He said.

“You gave me a wet willy,” she said, “I think it’s only fair I get to give you one.”

He laughed, “Sure Mia if you can fit your finger in my ear you can-“

He was cut off as her massive tongue licked him, covering him in her spit and knocking the wind out of him.

He panted and looked up at her, he felt… flushed suddenly, he’d always had a thing for aggressive girls and just getting handled like this… it was getting him excited. Mia was cute of course but… well she was Mia, he’d never thought about her like THAT before.

“Wow,” Mia breathed suddenly, she coughed and looked away. “Uh James the virus made your muscles bigger, did it uh… make anything else bigger?”

He looked down and realized his hard on was easily visible through his shorts, clothes for Tinies were usually pretty good but underwear wasn’t something that had been worked out yet. The texture was always off so he’d gone commando. He’d thought it wouldn’t matter at an inch and a half tall but now he was regretting the decision.

“No,” he sputtered, fighting pointlessly against her fingers briefly, “That’s uhh, natural.” The way she was staring at him wasn’t helping him to calm down at all, it was like he’d been ignoring how hot Mia was for years and it was all catching up to him at once.

“Hey your cheek!” he said suddenly, he tried to gesture up at her face but she was still holding his arms pinched in place, “it’s bleeding!”

She started a minute and released one of his arms to check, there was a small scratch where her face had contacted a sharper lego piece during the fall.

“It’ll be fine,” she insisted.

“No let’s go patch it up,” he said, “carry me upstairs!”

She sighed and gripped him in her hand, carrying him with fingers curled around his body. The warmth of her hands didn’t help matters, he was still erect when he guided her to the first aid kid in the bathroom medicine cabinet.

A little later he was on the counter opening a band aid while she watched. It was difficult to handle them and the first one he’d accidentally gotten stuck on his foot, he’d tried shaking it off but he’d just gotten it wrapped around him and struggled against the sticky material while Mia laughed.

“W-wait Mia don’t!” he shouted as she started peeling the adhesive off, he winced as it took some of his arm hairs with it.

“Oooh, sorry,” she muttered as she threw it away. She put a new band-aid next to him. “Try again?”

He walked over and opened the next one, careful to avoid the adhesive strip, “why do you want me to do this?” He asked, “do you not know how to use a band aid?”

She rolled her eyes and angled her gigantic face down near him so he could reach the cut, “You used to always do it for me, remember? If we were running around and I tripped or something you’d run in here and get the antiseptic and band-aid and try to get me to stop crying or whatever.”

He laughed, “yeah but we were just kids.” Using both hands he smoothed the bandage over the small cut.

She grinned, “Well fucking up some of your legos brought back some memories.” She beamed suddenly, “James I found something when I was cleaning my room yesterday.” She fished in her purse and pulled out a small cardboard box. As she set it on the table he saw that it was a lego set, just a small toll booth with a police officer.

“Well,” she said with a grin, “open it!”

Curiously he forced it open and pulled out the small bag of pieces, it didn’t look particularly complex. He glanced up at Mia who was smiling down at him. He grabbed the instruction booklet and dragged it out next, he flipped it open and was surprised to find a handwritten note taped over the first step

“Will you go to homecoming with me?” He read. He looked up at her in surprise, “How long have you had this?” she’d wanted to go to homecoming with HIM!? “Why didn’t you ever give this to me?” he asked quietly.

She sighed, “Well you got the shrinking virus right after that and it seemed like you had a lot of stuff you were dealing with… I figured I had more time but then you went off to college and you hardly ever come home.”

He was quiet a minute, “Well uh… would you still want to go out with me… like this?”

“What tiny?” She laughed dismissively, “Come ON James it’s almost the same, you just have more legos now.” A giant finger suddenly poked him in the chest and traced down his abs, “Also you might be a tiny now but… goddamn that bod.”

He sat in thought a moment, “Mia…” he wasn’t sure what to say. She was always around, but did he like her like that? He blinked, trying to clear his head. Looking into her eyes briefly he couldn’t deny there were some feelings there, and she’d become hot, he cursed himself, was he asleep when she became hot!?

“Well then,” he said after a moment of silence, “I guess I’m all yours?” he jokingly rotated his hips and put his hands behind his head. He tried to be more serious for a minute, “I mean to say… yeah, I think we should... try being together.”

She bit her lower lip, “Well if we’re official now I want to see what’s mine lego-boy, lose the pants.”

He blinked in surprise, “W-wa? A little sudden isn’t it?”

With a smirk she lifted her shirt off, exposing a black bra, keeping eye contact with him she reached behind her back and unhooked it, letting a pair of breasts that dwarfed most of his lego buildings spill onto the counter.

He stared a moment until her smug giggle broke him out of his trance, without another word he lowered the pants, leaving him naked on the counter. Mia’s expression was almost hungry, and he gulped as he looked up at the titanic girl.

“Wow Lego-boy, are you SURE that virus only grew your muscles?”

“I-it was always like this I swear!” he said, fighting the urge to cover his groin. He walked towards her and paused, “Mia,” he said slowly, “How is this going to work with me being small and you-“ a pair of her fingers lightly knocked him over and before he could react his wrists were pinned against the counter by her index and middle fingers.

“You’re my toy now lego-boy,” she said with a grin, “toys get played with, now lay back and find something nice to look at.”

She leaned forward so the massive breasts were overhead, she released his wrists and licked her fingers before bringing them back down, this time to his erect manhood. He grimaced as the fingers tightly gripped him and began working up and down. As she continued he stared at the enormous breasts above him, but as he neared the end he found himself drifting higher up and staring into her smiling face.

“And there we go,” she muttered sweetly as he shuddered and came. “Wow James lego-boys ARE fun to play with!” He panted a few minutes while she licked her fingers and grinned, “Well I think this relationship is off to a good start.”

“Damn right,” he muttered as he sat up. He blinked a few minutes and reached for his pants but a giant finger came down and scooted them away across the counter.

“Don’t think so,” she said, “All right James if you want I’ll take you down to your little lego town and you can build your pirate boat, I’ll even help if you want.” She picked up her shirt and bra off the floor and began getting dressed again, “OR we could go down to the lego shop in the mall and I’ll pick out a few sets with a more… feminine touch, I think I’m going to need my own section in your little kingdom down there.”

He thought it over, “Yeah sure, let’s hit the mall! Hand me my pants!”

She just chuckled and placed the tiny pair of pants in her purse.

“You won’t need them.”

He frowned, “Look I know tinies are kind of… well I get that some people don’t take us that seriously, but I don’t want to go to the mall naked-“

Mia was pulling her pants down, followed by a silky black pair of underwear that matched her bra. The fingers plucked him off the counter and dropped him into the hammock. He stared up in shock at the enormous pussy above him and gripped the sides of the panties as she began to lift him up towards it.

“It’s my turn to have some fun James,” She said as she pulled them high, giving herself a slight wedgie and driving him completely against her. She hummed softly to herself as she lifted her pants up and buttoned them. She fought back a moan as James began moving. A part of her wondered if it was a good idea to try to go out with him down there…  He moved again as she clenched her legs together involuntarily and tightly pressed a palm into her crotch. It wouldn’t be long before he pushed her over the edge at this rate.

She decided to chance it even as she tensed with pleasure. James was a muscular little thing of course, but she had a feeling she’d still be able to tire him out by the time she got to the mall. With a satisfied smile Mia swayed her hips as she walked out to her car, idly she wondered which lego sets she’d end up buying, but it didn’t matter much… She finally had the one lego figurine she really wanted.

Chapter End Notes:
I suspect that people on this site are more likely to have fantasized about living among their lego towns than others.