- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A mixed size couple tries "vore" for the first time and it goes wrong. A woman calls the help hotline for shrinking victims to figure out what she should do in this situation.

Marcy sighed and looked at the clock, it was almost time for her to punch out for the weekend. She was the only one left at the call center and she’d grudgingly taken the late shift, staying on until 11PM, and on a Friday too. She didn’t mind these late shifts usually but there had only been a few calls all day, and as the only one left in the building she was feeling bored and tired.

She worked at a call center servicing the Shrinking Virus Victim’s hotline, it was meant as a quick reference line for victims of the virus and their families to talk to experts on the condition and help them through the various challenges that befell the newly tiny. Sometimes the people calling the line just wanted some emotional support, or to be directed to tiny-friendly services in their area, other times the calls bordered on the ridiculous, just that day Marcy had spent half an hour talking a hysterical woman through the use of olive oil to free her shrunken husband from a household glue trap. Sometimes though couples called wanting resources or help with more… risqué matters.

Marcy was strongly considering just leaving five minutes early when the phone rang. Glancing longingly at the clock one final time she picked up her headset and clicked “answer”

“SVV hotline this is Marcy how can I help you?”

“Uh hi Marcy,” the other woman on the line began, “My name’s Sandra, my boyfriend Reggie is a shrinkee and we’re having some uh, problems… in the bedroom.”

Marcy smirked a little but kept it out of her voice, “Okay Sandra, what exactly is the issue? There are a number of resources on physical relations with tinies available on our-“

“I accidentally swallowed him!” Sandra burst out in a panic, “He’s in my stomach right now, I can feel him moving and everything so I know he’s alive but… oh my god Marcy I’m so scared what do I do? Do I go to the hospital?”

Marcy rubbed her temples, “First off calm down, mouthplay and swallowing are very common activities with shrinkees, I can assure you that your boyfriend, Reggie was it? Reggie is JUST FINE. Shrinkees are too big to drop any lower in your digestive tract than the stomach and they don’t need nearly as much air as full sized people do. Now walk me through what happened.”

Sandra seemed to calm down a bit, “Well we were, oh jeez he’s really thrashing in there now, I think he’s scared…” she giggled suddenly, “it feels kind of… good. Erhem, we were getting you know, intimate and I wanted to put him in my mouth and play with him with my tongue like in that HBO series, Shrunk Drunk Love?”

Marcy tried not to roll her eyes, the show was a popular comedy-drama about the lives of several Shrinkees, she’d never seen it but plenty of her callers had mentioned getting themselves or their shrinkee into trouble trying to imitate it.

“Anyway,” Sandra continued, “I was having a good time then sort of accidentally tipped my head back and… it was like reflexive you know? I just swallowed!”

“Okay,” Marcy began, “when your boyfriend shrank he should have received a kit of essentials from the hospital, do you know where it is?”

“Oh yeah,” Sandra said, “I keep it here under the bed, we never really went through it though.”

“Of course,” Marcy thought with a bit of annoyance, those kits were full of a number of items that would help shrinkee quality of life and safety but for whatever reason people hardly ever bothered to see what was in it.

“Okay Sandra you’re looking for a small black cord with what looks like a clip on the end.”

“Oh, found it!” the other woman said nervously.

“Okay now take that clip and affix it to your back tooth, it’s a swallowable safety line and it’s even got an emergency phone on the end there, I’m pulling it up on my computer and as soon as you swallow it I’ll call up Reggie and see how he’s doing.” She heard a few clicks and a swallowing sound as Sandra followed her instructions, “I’m going to put you on hold now Sandra, just hang tight.”

Reggie had given up pounding on the walls of his girlfriend’s stomach, he wasn’t even sure she could feel him and the panic of being swallowed had subsided a bit. It was dark, but he did find it more comfortable than he’d have thought, there was a small pool of liquid he didn’t want to think about around his knees and with a sigh he sat down to think.
“Almost like a hot tub,” he muttered to himself.

He was wondering what Sandra was doing when suddenly there was a light in the warm blackness, it looked like a tether line, with a light and a phone on the end? A ringing phone?

He quickly grabbed it and hit a button labeled, “answer”

“Hello is this Reggie?” a female voice on the line began.

“Uh, yeah this is Reggie,” he said slowly.

“Oh good, listen Reggie I’m Marcy from the SVV hotline, your girlfriend called me and explained your situation and I’m trying to help you two resolve this matter.”

“This matter!?” He shouted, “She fucking ate me! I’m stuck in her stomach!”

“I can assure you she feels horrible about it,” Marcy said calmly, “Now Reggie are you hurt in any way? Anything bruised or broken?”

“No,” he said, “Look are you going to send a paramedic or something to pump her stomach? I’m freaking out in here a bit.”

“Reggie,” Marcy said suddenly, “How long has it been since you contracted the shrinking virus?”

“Almost a week I guess,” he said, “I’d been… I’d been kind of avoiding doing anything with Sandra since I was scared and this isn’t really helping you know?”

“Not even a week?” Marcy thought. In spite of herself she crossed her legs and her breath picked up a bit. She’d been criticized by her coworkers for it but she had a bit of a thing for “fresh” shrinkees, she just loved the way they were so vulnerable, not used to their size yet, off balance. It made her feel powerful, protective… It hadn’t made her dating life easy, the other girls in the office joked she only liked Tinies for the first few months, once they got used to things, got their confidence back… she didn’t want to admit it but most of them didn’t excite her as much and the relationships usually fizzled. One of these days she’d find a guy who wouldn’t lose that sense of wonder, but she put the thought out of her head and focused back on Reggie.

She had the safety line to him, she’d spoken with both parties, resolving this call was as simple as calling the girlfriend and telling her to lift him out of there.

Then again… these two were inexperienced, Reggie in particular was in that sweet spot of new Shrinkees she just loved playing with… It was unprofessional and a part of her was screaming not to do it, but decided she wanted to talk with him and his girlfriend a bit longer. Idly she tapped a few keys on her desktop, the rest of this particular call wouldn’t be recorded to assure quality.

“So Reggie,” she said with a smile he wouldn’t be able to see, “when your girlfriend put you in her mouth did you enjoy it?”

Reggie blinked and repeated the question to himself, “I mean, yeah, I’ve always kind of liked it when she gets a bit rough with me so it started off pretty good… why do you need to know this?”

“It’s very important for the report” she replied, “Now what about when you felt her gulp you down? It made you feel helpless right?”

“Y-yeah,” he stammered.

“Were you aroused at the time?”

“Huh!?”

“Did you have an erection Reggie,” he thought he could hear a hint of excitement in her voice but he wasn’t sure.

“I mean… look do you really need to know this?” He could SWEAR he heard a muted chuckle on the other end.

“Answer the question Reggie.”

“Yes alright? I mean… god the whole thing was kind of overwhelming okay?”

In the call center Marcy had dipped her free hand into her pants and snaked a pair of fingers into her panties, “Reggie,” she said, forcing her voice to remain calm, “Do you often feel turned on when your girlfriend handles you? Since shrinking I mean?”

Reggie frowned, these questions were getting a bit… personal, “Look why do you need to know that?”

“I need to umm, be sure this wasn’t a shrinkee abuse incident,” Marcy replied quickly.

“No she’d never hurt me!” Reggie exclaimed, “I mean, she swallowed me but that was an accident, and… maybe I enjoyed it a bit yeah. I mean, I guess it’s kind of fun getting carried by her-“

“Do you ever let her play with you?” Marcy asked suddenly, “Treat you like a doll maybe?”

“Wha? No well, I mean thinking about it now maybe I’d… kind of like that but, listen can you have Sandra pull me out with this thing?” he tugged the safety line leading up out of the stomach.

“Thank you Reggie, this is all very helpful info for my uh, report, I’m going to go ahead and put you on hold and talk to your girlfriend again okay?”

Sandra was pacing the room, she could swear she could hear some muffled speaking from her stomach as well as Reggie’s occasional movements. At first it was unsettling but at the same time she kind of… enjoyed it? It was fun having him so close.

“Sandra?” Marcy’s voice came back over the line again, “Good news I just talked with Reggie, he’s not mad at you and everything is fine!”

Sandra breathed out with relief, “Oh that’s so great, so is he holding on? Should I just pull him up and out?”

Marcy thought about the question, she’d really enjoyed talking to the little guy trapped in his girlfriend’s belly, something about that early-shrinkee attitude just did it for her and a tiny guy getting swallowed was something she’d always enjoyed. This was another point where she knew she should stop… but she smiled deviously instead.

“Uh no Sandra, actually Reggie really thought it was sexy when you just swallowed him without warning like that, he thought you did it on purpose.”

Sandra stopped pacing the room, “Really? I mean I’ve heard of some people doing that with their tiny boyfriends but… REALLY? He was into it?” She laughed, “Makes me wonder if I should even pull him out!”

“Yes,” Marcy explained eagerly, “in fact he really wants you to be more aggressive with him, he’s too embarrassed to admit it to you but he’s really hoping you’ll start toying with him more.”

“Wow!” Sandra said with a smile, “I knew he liked me to take charge in bed sometimes when he was big but… Yeah that sounds like a lot of fun!” She paused a minute, “I wonder what else he’s going to want to do tonight…”

Marcy licked her lips, “Well Sandra I think you should… eat him again? Maybe let him stay in you overnight…”

Reggie gripped the safety line and braced himself as he was pulled back up his girlfriend’s throat, he grimaced as the muscles tried to push him back down. Soon he was in her mouth again, he saw her hand gripping the safety line and pulling him toward her teeth. He sighed with relief as he passed the lips and was held dangling in front of his smiling girlfriend. In one hand he could see her smartphone with the speaker setting on.

“Welcome back topside Reggie!” he heard Marcy’s voice over the phone.

“Oh Reggie she told me everything,” Sandra said excitedly.

Reggie frowned and kept his grip on the safety line as he swung back and forth in front of Sandra’s giant face, “W-what exactly did she tell you?”

“She told me how much you fantasized about this and how you wanted me to be more aggressive with you!”

“Now hold on,” he began, “that’s not exactly what I-“

Before he could finish the safety line was dangled back over Sandra’s mouth, “Just let go Reggie!” she teased as she opened her mouth wide below him. He was starting to get a bit weak holding on to the line for so long, finally his muscles gave out and with a scream he fell back passed Sandra’s lips. He landed on her soft tongue and with a playful giggle Sandra’s mouth snapped shut over him again.

“Goodbye Reggie,” he heard Marcy’s voice from the smartphone speaker, “It was fun speaking with you!”

Sandra pushed Reggie to the back of her cheek for a moment, “Thanks Marcy,” she mumbled as best she could, on the other end Marcy could distantly hear Reggie’s protests. Sandra closed her mouth and ran her tongue over him in just the right way a few times, causing the tiny man to shudder, satisfied he’d let her speak she opened her mouth again, “I think we can handle it from here!”

Marcy gave a lustful sigh as she heard the *click* of the call ending. She pulled her hand out of her panties and shook her head seeing how wet her fingers were, “I’ve got to find another tiny bf,” she muttered as she wiped them with a Kleenex.

A few days later a thoroughly exhausted Reggie was laying between his girlfriend’s massive breasts while she slept on the couch. He was still confused as to what exactly that call center worker had said to his girlfriend while he was trapped in her stomach but things had definitely taken a wild turn in their relationship since then. Down at the end of the couch he saw Sandra’s phone light up as she received a message. Curious he slowly crawled down her sleeping body, careful not to wake her. When he reached the phone he saw it was a text from the SVV call center.

“You recently utilized our call center service for a question regarding a shrinking virus victim or incident, on a scale of one to five how satisfied were you with your service?”

With one last glance back at his sleeping giant of a girlfriend Reggie chuckled and using his full palm managed to type back a “5”