- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Prompt was "a loving couple decides to try an evil giantess roleplay"

Jeane and Remy had been dating a few months, they'd met on a dating app and had both been a bit shocked and embarassed when they realized they were in different size sections of the restaurant, with Remy standing only a few inches tall on the tiny side. Still they'd both dressed up so she'd plucked him up out of the seating section, much to the applause of the other tinies (at least one yelled go get 'er tiger!) and carried him over to her table. They found out they had a lot in common and mixed size relationships weren't as rare as they used to be so they'd just kept dating.

Tonight she'd carried him back to her place after they'd gone to a movie together, they'd talked about how they were going to go all the way soon and it hung unspoken in the air that tonight would be the night. With a hum Jeane carried Remy up to her bedroom and gently placed him on the bed, sitting next to him.

He gulped, she was stunning in the dress she'd chosen, even more so at this angle.

"So," she began, playfully tracing a circle around him with her immense finger, "What kinds of things do tiny guys like? I've always told my friends that I don't think size matters, I'm sure we can think of a way to have fun togehter..."

He breathed out slowly, this was it, "I uhhm, like giant girls obviously."

She smiled and flipped her hair casually over her shoulder, "I'd hope so to get this far."

He broke eye contact and looked down at the bedspread a second, "I kind of like them... mean."

She frowned, "Mean? like you want me to talk dirty?"

He sighed, "Well uh, more like dominant? Like... you know how Tinies used to get treated before all those equality laws passed?"

She seemed a bit confused, "But Remy that's so demeaning! Tinies fought so long for equality!"

"Well it's not like I really want to be a slave full time or anything I just think it's kind of... hot."

She shrugged, "Well Remy if that's really what you want, I guess you should strip if we're doing this? Tiny pets didn't get clothes you know."

He eagerly began removing his clothes, with a small smile she reached down and grabbed the piled clothing, depositing them unceremoniously into her purse on the nightstand. He watched in awe as she slowly stepped out of her dress. She was wearing a lacy set of black underwear, when she saw him eyeing it she winked. Suddenly without warning she swiped him up off the bed and squeezed him tight, causing him to gasp.

“I’m going to ummm-“ suddenly she had a concerned look on her face, “Oh my god Remy I’m sorry did that hurt?”

“N-no” he replied, “it was… great actually, just caught me by surprise.”

She smiled eagerly, “Okay I think I’m getting it, I mean uh,” she suddenly had an intense expression, “All right tiny, you’re going to please me or I’m going to crush you!”

Despite how cheesy the line was Remy felt himself becoming aroused, “Please no goddess! Not that!”

She gave a cartoonish cackle, “Oh yes Remy, and to give you a preview of what it’ll be like-“ she placed him down on the bed suddenly, her voice went back to normal as she quietly muttered, “Uh Remy, lie flat and keep your arms at your sides.” He followed her instructions and swallowed nervously as she turned around, facing her ass towards him.

It came down suddenly, crushing him against the soft bedspread. The pressure was immense, but her cheeks were soft and so was the bed beneath him. She lifted off him slowly and turned around to check on him.

“A-anything broken?”

“No,” he breathed excitedly.

She seemed relieved, “Well uh, you better do what I say tiny or there’s more where that came from!” She giggled suddenly, “And by the way I said lay flat, I’m pretty sure I felt SOMETHING poke me”

She flopped on the bed suddenly, causing him to fly into the air, even though the bed was soft the landing knocked the wind out of him, leaning against the headboard Jeane was giggling, before he could manage to get up he was pinned back down again by her foot.

“Wow tiny, you’re so weak you can’t even handle me getting onto my bed without falling over!” She bit her lower lip, “Is that too much? Do you like it when I make fun of you for being… you know tiny?”

“GOD YES!” he shouted as he playfully tried to push her foot off him, he could swear she was pressing him into the mattress harder now.

“Well then you pathetic little tiny, if you don’t want to end up squashed like a bug you better get up here and serve your goddess!” the foot lifted off him and she lifted her legs and slid the panties off, with a playful smile she tossed them at him and his world went dark as the black lace covered him. The smell was strong, and he realized that she was really getting into this, he pushed his way out from under them and stared down at the end of the bed where she waited, legs parted. Slowly he began walking down the bed.

“Faster slave!” she barked, causing him to start and pick up his pace.

Finally he stood before her womanhood, with a grin she reached down and parted it slightly with her fingers. The smell of her arousal washed over him, it was overpowering. Suddenly he began having second thoughts, but before he could voice them he felt a hand at his back pushing him forward.

“You’re not coming out until you get me off!” Her stern imperious face wavered a minute, “Uh, I’ve never done anything with a tiny guy down there… are you sure this is safe?”

“Y-yeah,” he said, more for her than himself.

“So do you want me to put you in slow or…”

He smiled up at her, “Hey I’m your tiny slave remember?”

She gave a weak grin, “Yup, pathetic little men get no warnings I guess.”

Suddenly he was shoved into the warm softness between her legs, he struggled to breath but somehow found himself able to get just enough air as he was pushed in further. Squeezed from all sides he could hear her heartbeat faintly, he struggled which caused it to pick up and for the walls around him to contract. Outside he could hear moans of pleasure as he fought to free himself. Suddenly he heard her cry out and he was crushed from all sides, the air left his lungs and he felt his head go light.

“REMY!”

Jeane was shouting, like she was panicked? He blinked but his vision was blurry, he tried to sit up but realized he wasn’t sure where he was, he blinked a few more times and saw his Giant girlfriend leaning over him on the bed, an arm on either side.

“Oh thank god I worried you died!”

“Nope,” he muttered as he shakily tried to stand, “just passed out I think…”

He realized he was coated in a sticky substance, HER sticky substance, he couldn’t help but wear a stupid grin.

“Remy I am SO sorry, I’ll never go that hard on you again I promise!” she was near tears and was fetching a kleenex to wipe him off, “All that evil giantess stuff just got to my head I think, I could feel you struggling b-but I just didn’t want to let you out, it felt so good and-“

“It was great I loved it!” he reassured her, “I’ll just need to figure out how to hold my breath better or something next time.”

“NEXT TIME!?” Jeane squeaked, “L-look Remy maybe we should just do gentler stuff and-“

“You made a great evil giantess by the way,” he said with a grin, “and I think you had fun too.”

She blushed, “Well yeah I mean it’s kind of fun being a bit of a bitch, and shoving you up there so rough like that was kind of… hot, yeah I think I liked it.”

He nodded, “Well then, give me a breather for a minute and we can think of what to do-“ he was cut off as she gripped him by his leg and held him upside down in front of her face while he flailed helplessly.

“No I don’t think so, pathetic little tinies who get their asses kicked by a woman’s pussy don’t get breaks” Slowly she lowered him into her mouth and he felt her lips close around his leg as she held it, there was a sucking sensation as she treated him like a piece of hard candy and he gasped for air as he was lifted out again. “So bug, the night is young, what should I do with my tiny slave next?”