- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Prompt was a tiny guy and a giant girl get a look at the other's search history

iving in a mixed size city was still a bit new for Jake, up until he’d taken a new accounting job the only giant he had ever seen was a politician who stopped in his hometown to give a stump speech. She’d been impressive, looming over a hundred feet above his high school football field, but he and most of the other townspeople had thought it a novelty. Giants rarely left the cities, there just wasn’t infrastructure for them out in the countryside, even that politician had ended up sleeping overnight in someone’s cornfield.

Here though Jake almost felt overwhelmed, even in the section of the city cordoned off for humans he would look out the window of his apartment and see the occasional giant face walking by, usually a police officer or a city worker struggling to avoid traffic underfoot as they navigated the part of town built for smaller people. The city center, which was all built for Giants save for a few safety pathways for humans, was truly an experience.

He'd felt isolated at first until he’d met Katy, he didn’t think his first new friend in the city would be a Giant, let alone a cute one, but they shared a subway stop and she’d taken pity on how nervous he was trying to board a car at the same time as all the Giants.

“Don’t be scared little guy just stay inside the marked lane!” she’d said down reassuringly.

He’d gulped and followed her instructions but was still a bit nervous, he must have moved too slow because the subway doors had started closing before she’d reached down and grabbed him up and sprinted into the car.

“Whew that was close, you almost missed your train!”

“T-thanks”

It was hard to stay focused, he’d never been held by a giant before, and he could smell her perfume on her hands as she gingerly put him back on the ground. If the other train commuters seemed disinterested as he glanced down the aisle to the tiny seating section.

“Could I ummm stay with you until my stop?”

She smiled and picked him back up, setting him in her lap, “Of course, you must be new here right? A lot of tinies get nervous the first time they’re in the city.”

As it turned out they shared a stop, and even came home at the same time, so the woman, Katy, offered to just carry him when he was on the subway. She said it would only be until he felt more confident but as the weeks went by it just became their routine, he’d ride home in her lap and she’d drop him off outside the train stop.

One day rather than dropping him off she’d nervously asked if he might want to come back to her place for dinner and maybe hanging out afterwards. He’d developed a bit of a crush on her by this point so he quickly agreed.

He was sitting on her immense couch now while she hummed in the kitchen, she’d flipped on the television for him and told him to relax while she made something, she was an expert in cuisine that was palatable for tinies, or so she said. Idly he noticed that she’d left her smartphone in her jacket pocket when she’d tossed it on the couch.

Normally he was never the type of person to do something like this, but it called to him. Gingerly he got up and walked across the couch to the jacket pocket, the smartphone was half again his height but he managed to pull it out of the pocket and onto the cushion.

“It’ll have a lock on it,” he thought, “then that’ll be the end of this” but as he ran his forearm over the immense touchscreen it lit right up to a browser page that she’d left open. He glanced towards the kitchen but from the sound of things Katy was still busy. With his mouth dry from nervousness Jake began looking at the page.

It was a forum, “Mixed Size Dating” and apparently Katy’s profile, “KLIVE94” was logged in. Jake couldn’t help himself at this point, he slapped her profile page icon with his full palm and immediately looked for her posts.

KLIVE94: What’s the best place to meet small guys? Ideally not in a club scene I don’t want to meet weirdos
Diva4Eva: Club scene is where it’s at! You know you’re getting a tiny ready for the ride!
Tinylover01: Mixed size workplaces maybe? A lot of tiny guys are too scared to hang out in the giant side of town!

KLIVE94: Met the cutest tiny guy on the subway, he’s from out of town and seems super scared of giants though… best way to hit it off with him?
Diva4Eva: I love ‘em but they’re kind of punks, Tiny Guys need you to take charge. Tell him you think he’s adorable and offer to take him home in your purse.
BigG&l: Don’t listen to her! You need to be tender with him! The poor tiny is probably scared all the time you don’t want to make it worse!

Jake shook his head a moment, yeah things were a little overwhelming but he wasn’t scared ALL the time. He kept scanning through the posts until he got to a section of the site labeled “18+ only” he website informed him that Katy had posted in that part of the site multiple times, hand nearly trembling he tapped it.
KLIVE94: What are the best sexual things to do with an inexperienced tiny? The guy I’m into has NO experience with giants and I don’t want to scare him off!
Tinylover01: Start off slow, give him a nice kiss while you hold him in your hands
Diva4Eva: Look once you’ve got the green light you peel those clothes off him and toss them, then you pick a hole, if you’re feeling generous let him pick!
Maneater: Stick him in your mouth and get him off, then right when he feels secure you gulp his little ass down!
Tinylover01: Do NOT stick this guy in your mouth and DO NOT SWALLOW A TINY WITHOUT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS most tinies are NOT INTO THAT! Maneater this is why you don’t have a tiny bf!
BestWaifu2: If your tiny isn’t sure on us bigger girls yet I think you should start off slow and just do something for him and ease him into it.


Jake blinked as he read the replies, some of these women sounded a bit nuts. Granted he’d done a bit of “research” on these topics himself as he’d gotten to know Katy but most of the dating advice on the government sites had been rather… subdued. He scrolled down and saw another post from Katy

“Panty entrapment, front or back?” He read to himself.

“J-Jake what are you doing?” Katy’s voice squeaked from behind him

He flinched forward onto the giant touchscreen in surprise and then was rolled back onto the couch again as she lifted it up. Her eyes went wide and her cheeks went red as she saw what page he was on.

“Jake you uhhh, a lot of stuff on that page is kind of a joke.” She furrowed her brow, “I can’t believe you snooped on my phone!”
“Wait Katy I’m sorry it was… it was wrong, it’s just… I really like you but I’m kind of… intimidated I guess.”

The hundred foot tall woman sighed and then giggled softly.

“I guess I’m not… too mad, just don’t do it again okay?”

She tapped her chin a moment, “Hey Jake, you had my phone for what, ten minutes? I think it’s fair I get to see yours.”

Now it was Jake’s turn to stammer, “I uh… okay I guess that’s fair.” He offered it up to her but she just laughed.

“Jake I can’t read that it’s the size of a grain of rice! Just click “accept” when I do screenshare”

She hit a few buttons on her phone and Jake’s phone suddenly lit up with a notification

“Allow TinyShare screen mirror?” with a sigh he tapped “yes”

Briefly he saw her looking through his texts messages, but there wasn’t much interesting in there.

“Oh your family is checking on you, sweet, did you tell them you met a girl yet?”

Then she opened his browsers and he started sweating.

“Oh look at this, are these PORN SITES Jakey?”

She tapped through his history and selected a random video

“Giantess dominates tiny bf, and here I worried you’d be scared of me.”

He felt the need to say something in his defense, “I uhmmm was just curious how it would work, you know between a small guy and a giant girl.”

Her cheeks were red but she giggled anyways, “Well let’s see what else you were curious about… Tiny guy trapped in panties, Giantess leaves boyfriend in shoe? I guess it’s true what they say about tiny guys and feet… Wait what’s this, mouthplay and swallowing safety?” She looked down at him with an eyebrow raised.

“That last one was PURELY for research!” Jake insisted

“So the rest were for pleasure then?”

Nervously he looked at his feet, running them over the giant couch fibers, “Yeah uh… I guess they were.”

He heard the notification as the mirror program closed on his phone. They were both silent for a moment until Katy spoke.

“Well… I guess we have a lot to talk about over dinner.” She grinned and picked him up, instead of leaving him in her hand she dropped him into her exposed cleavage of her open topped shirt. Jake tumbled in before she squeezed him in place by pressing her hands to the sides of her breasts. The felt soft, and warm.

“Just a preview of what you can expect after dinner,” she explained, “some of the gals on that forum don’t know what they’re talking about, but some of them had some good ideas…”

Chapter End Notes:

My first story, not super developed.