- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a straight continuation of the previous "Kidnapped by Delinquents" story

It had been a tumultuous year for Allen, he’d found himself exposed to the shrinking virus during his final semester of high school as the result of a cruel prank at his senior prom, then he’d found himself kidnapped by the infamous delinquents of the “track trio” to serve as a tiny tutor to help them pass a class they’d been failing. Despite their fearsome reputation the girls had been shockingly kind to him and they’d become fast friends, in a move that had touched him they’d even arranged for him to attend the same state university they’d all received scholarships to… then they’d destroyed the car of the girl who had shrunk him.

Summer went by pretty quickly, the girls had been frequent visitors to his house and now and then his dad teased him about how much better he was doing with the ladies after becoming tiny. Thankfully the girls were quiet about their usual exploits of vandalism and petty theft while they were around his parents, the last thing they needed to know was how often he shared a pocket with a vial of shoplifted lipstick, or for that matter how often he was carried somewhere more private. By the end of the summer though his parents thought Amy, Libby, and Alex were just nice girls who had a soft spot for their poor shrunken friend and they hadn’t objected when he told them he’d be staying in an apartment with the gang when he left for school.
 
Their living situation was probably much more comfortable than that of most first-year students, Alex’s dad owned an apartment building and while it wasn’t the nicest place in town everything worked and it was rent free. Allen didn’t have his own room of course, he found his time split between the three girls and each had their own space for him, he wasn’t sure if they had a schedule, oftentimes he was just grabbed by someone late in the evening when he was ready for bed.

Amy was the member of the group who looked the most like a punk, and as soon as she’d been out from under her parent’s thumb she’d gone a bit wild with the look, dying her hair wild colors and getting piercings up the sides of her ears. The only thing that had prevented a nosering was teasing from her friends when she’d brought it up. Her room was always an absolute mess, with dirty clothes strewn on the floor and decent mix of crushed cans and food wrappers on her desk. When Allen stayed with her she usually just threw a pile of her clean(est) clothes on the nightstand for him to sleep on and wished him good night, although a few times she’d playfully put in him at the bottom of her track shoe as payback for some imagined slight or argument.

Libby’s room was nearly the opposite, immaculately clean with all the furnishings some shade of pink, and one of those “live laugh love” wood signs above her bed. Sometimes he wondered how she’d ended up with a pair of tomboys like Alex and Amy for friends, but he hadn’t gotten around to asking. She always gushed over how cute he was and if she snagged him for the night he’d sleep on a small doll furniture bed she kept next to her alarm clock… Usually.

Every now and then Libby would poke him awake in the middle of the night with her giant finger and tell him she’d had a bad dream or heard a noise and ask if she could hold him while she went to sleep. He’d learned early on she’d just pout or toss and turn loudly until he agreed so sometimes he’d be clutched up against her cheek like a favored stuffed toy. It was warm and soft at least, but she had a tendency to drool and he’d be covered in her spit by morning.

While all the girls had their turns with him it seemed like he spent most of his nights in Alex’s room. The tall redhead was the closest thing the group had to a leader, and while she took her share of taunts and playful roughhousing from her two friends Allen had noticed over the time he’d spent with them that she also was the one decided what they all did most nights. Bizarrely despite the fact that she planned and encouraged most of their petty crimes she was also the one who seemed most focused on the future and Allen thought that without her influence the other two likely wouldn’t have pursued college or even sports for that matter.

For his part he appreciated how she seemed to gauge his mood easier than the other two did, Amy and Libby definitely cared about him, he had no doubts about it, but there were times where even a Tiny didn’t want to be begged to try on doll clothes or teased about going in a sweaty sock. Alex could always tell when those were and would whisk him away from the other two before things got heated.

He was in her room now, sitting on her dresser. While it wasn’t nearly the pigstye that Amy’s room was Alex’s room wasn’t exactly neat, though with her at least he knew for certain the clothes haphazardly piled on the dresser next to him were all clean. He didn’t have a bed in this room, Alex usually let him sleep on his own pillow in bed next to her, and occasionally if she was feeling playful between her breasts, a spot he found comfortable until she inevitably rolled over in her sleep.

“I think you’re going to have to tutor us again,” Alex said idly as she brushed her hair in front of the mirror. She was wearing a pair of faded jeans but only a black bra otherwise, he couldn’t deny the view from the dresser was spectacular.

He chuckled a bit, “We’re only a couple weeks into the semester how far behind could you guys be in your classes?”

She pursed her lips a moment, “Well Amy found out they don’t take attendance in college and she… hasn’t really been attending a lot of lectures since then and Libby just likes to sleep in.”

“And you?” he asked with a smile.

She shrugged, “I guess I just respond better to one on one instruction, I can’t make heads or tails of this math class I’m in and it’s supposed to be a gen-ed!”

“Well I don’t see a problem with that,” he said, rubbing his chin and thinking it over, “we should have a lot of the same classes but once we’re out of gen-eds next year you guys are going to have to figure something out.”

“Oh we’re all going to do the same major as you,” she said nonchalantly.

“Really now?” he asked, a bit amused.

She finished her hair and put the brush down next to him, at this size he could slightly smell her strawberry shampoo lingering on the trapped hair in the bristles.

“I mean it seems like the obvious answer, so figure out what you want to major in and we’ll all switch over!”

He rolled his eyes, “Alex what did you want to come to college for?”

She was trying to choose between several different shirts on her bed but turned back to look at him to answer, “I didn’t really think that far ahead, I just figured that we couldn’t keep going like we were going without ending up in jail or something. I mean it’s not like YOU had a plan past high school?”

“Most of my plans involved staying away from people so I wouldn’t end up shrunk,” he said, gesturing around at the giant room, “and you can see how well those worked out.”

Alex had a warm grin on her face suddenly, “Yeah but at least we got back at Debbie,” she made a mocking explosion gesture with her fist.

“I can see how you were worried about going to jail,” he said, returning the smile.

She shrugged, “Well that was the most hardcore thing we ever did, it was really fucked up how she just got away with shrinking you. I still think she got off easy, Libby and Amy wanted to go farther with it.”

“And I really appreciate it but I don’t want to get you guys in trouble over Debbie,” he reminded her coolly.

Alex sighed, “Well it was fun, sometimes I wish we could still cut loose like we used to.”

“You spraypainted dirty limericks all over campus last night,” he reminded her.

Alex rolled her eyes, “Yeah but that’s just harmless fun! Besides you didn’t see anything you were in the back of Libby’s panties the whole time! You gonna tell the Dean she wears pink ones?”

“Purple actually,” he replied with a smile.

Alex finally picked out a shirt, a white v-neck with the silhouetted logo of a busty woman holding a tiny man in her palm and the word “GIANTESSA” scrawled above it in red cursive. The four of them were going to a concert by the famous giantess themed musician that night, she was Alex’s favorite singer and although Allen wasn’t sure he entirely approved of the messages in her songs he had to admit the woman was talented. It annoyed him to no end when he found himself absentmindedly humming the beat to a song about keeping your tiny boyfriend in a birdcage.
Alex plucked him up carefully and gently lowered him into her cleavage as she walked out to the common room where the other two girls were waiting. Amy had on a black leather jacket over her own Giantessa T-shirt, Libby’s shirt was a bit different from the other two in that the Giantessa logo was pink and the silhouetted woman was giving the tiny man a kiss with hearts floating above both of them.

“Who’s gonna mosh with me?” Amy asked with a grin as they walked down the apartment steps to the car. “Allen?”

“I don’t think so,” he said, “I feel like I’m taking enough of a risk as a tiny going to a concert for a musician who’s all about being mean to tinies.”

“Hey Giantessa is not about abusing tinies!” Alex said defensively, “It’s a stage persona, and half of her songs are about how much she likes tiny guys!”

“Personally I prefer the songs about how cute and romantic tiny guys are,” Libby said as they piled in Allen’s car.

Allen had more or less given his car to the girls, it had been sitting idle in his parent’s driveway ever since he shrank anyway. He felt a small pang of regret, he’d been saving to buy it by doing yardwork and working summer jobs since he was 14, it was weird to think the closest he’d ever get to driving it again would be sitting in one of the girl’s cleavage while she was behind the wheel. For their part they’d made it their own, cutesy heart shaped air fresheners clipped to the vents and a pair of pink fuzzy dice, and to top it off a pair of Amy’s dirty socks tossed haphazardly across the backseat. Alex glanced down and seemed to sense what he was thinking and gently patted his head with her finger.

“I’ll clean out your car this weekend,” she said softly.

“Ooh I’ll help!” Libby said eagerly, “Let’s get some cute seatcovers too!”

The concert was being held on campus at one of the sports stadiums, they parked the car and walked with the other concert goers, one group of girls noticed him between Alex’s breasts and squealed excitedly.

“I-Is that a REAL tiny!?”

“Say hello Allen,” Alex said with a smirk as the girls took pictures. He waved from her cleavage and hoped none of those pictures ended up back near his own social media.

“Oh my god a REAL tiny at a Giantessa concert” another girl shouted, “That is one BRAVE little dude!”

Amy and Libby both seemed to unconsciously pull a little closer, “Don’t worry,” Amy murmured licking her lips, “I won’t let any of them near you Allen.”

“Let me hide him!” Libby exclaimed suddenly, “panties! Front or back?”

“Everyone calm down,” Alex said sternly, “There’s nothing to be worried about, yes Giantessa fans are going to like tiny guys more than most girls but this is a concert and it’s all in good fun.” She looked down at Allen, “Are you… okay with it? We can go home.”

He took a deep breath, “We’re already here,” he said, “And besides I’ve kind of been looking forward to seeing some of these songs live.” He was as surprised as any of them to realize he was telling the truth.

“Anyone got a pocket?” Alex asked suddenly, Amy pointed to a zipped breast pocket on her leather jacket, without another word she zipped it open and Alex picked Allen up by the shoulders and slid him in. “It might be easier to watch the concert from there,” She said with a smile. Seeing his concerned expression she gestured to her cleavage, “might be a bit of… bouncing, I don’t want you falling out here.”

“Looks like you’re with me squirt,” Amy said with a grin.

The three of them continued to the ticket booth, one of the security guards spotted Allen in Amy’s jacket pocket and waved over a middle-aged woman in a baseball cap who was overseeing the entrance area.

“Well,” she said with a smile, “I didn’t think too many people would take advantage of Giantessa’s offer of free admission for Shrinkees but you’re the fourth one tonight!”

“O-only the fourth?” He said with a nervous smile.

“Well that I saw,” The ticket manager said with a shrug, “Given some of Giantessa’s lyrics… some might be out of view.”

“Oh yeah!” Libby said excitedly, “Like that song Tiny’s don’t pay for tickets!”

“Well they actually don’t here,” The ticket manager said with a smile, “but that doesn’t stop girls from sneaking them in. Don’t worry about anything, if anyone gives you and your tiny friend a problem just call security and they’ll sort it out.”

The three of them headed towards a merchandise tent, there was the usual concert merchandise for any musician, shirts, some jewelry, can  coozies, but there were also a few items for tinies.

“Oh my god Allen!” Alex said excitedly, “Do you want one of those shirts?”

“Ehhh,” he looked over them, one had the Giantessa logo on it and “DESIGNATED SNACK” on it in bright red letters, another had “Send me South” with a tiny guy standing before a pair of panties, and still a third had “PET” in stylish cursive written across a golden cage with the image of a small man inside it. “Maybe the one with just her logo?” he said uncertainly.

A few minutes later they were walking away from the merchandise tent, he was wearing the shirt that proudly proclaimed him “PET” over his normal clothes. It had taken nagging from all three girls to get him to wear it, and he had to admit that while a lot of clothing for Shrinkees was shoddily made it was actually pretty nice… not that he’d be caught dead wearing this anywhere but at the concert and at home.

They found their seats and began cheering as the opening act finished their numbers. The crowd was mostly girls, all of them noticed Allen in Amy’s pocket pretty quickly and their section of the seating seemed more animated as news that there was an actual Tiny in their section spread. Allen gulped nervously as he saw groups of girls stealing glances at him, now and then phones came up, some of them didn’t bother to turn flash off.

Giantessa strutted out onto the concert stage to the cheer of the crowd and began performing one of her songs about how she couldn’t wait for her boyfriend to shrink. She had long dirty blond hair and always performed in a tight black leather tube top and miniskirt. Once again Allen couldn’t help but be a bit annoyed at just how good the lyrics and the instrumentals were, it would have been a lot easier to determine how he felt about this whole thing if she’d been awful. She sang as the band played one song after another, they weren’t ALL themed around tinies of course, but the ones that got the best reaction from the crowd were.

He was surprised when Alex moved out into the seating aisle in the middle of a song while Alex and Libby were jumping to the music, he looked up at her and she smiled and put a finger to her lips. Slowly she crept down the stadium to the ground floor and walked towards the area in front of the stage. The previous song ended giving them a few minutes of quiet as the band prepared the next set.

“We’re going down to the stage!” Amy said excitedly.

“Uhhh could you maybe leave me back with Libby and Alex?” Allen asked, he was trying to think what Giantessa songs would be next, the concert was nearing the end and he wasn’t sure he wanted to be in the mosh pit with a bunch of crazed groupies when “Kiss the Tiny” played over those speakers.

“Nope!” Amy said smiling wildly, “We’re gonna get WILD Allen, don’t worry I’ll keep you held tight.” She grabbed him out her pocket and clutched him tightly in her fist. He sighed and decided it was useless to fight at this point as she waded into the crowd.

Amy did get wild, and for Allen it was like being on a theme park ride as she and the other girls in the pit thrashed around to the song lyrics.
Finally Giantessa paused the music as she began the wind up for her big final number. The crowd around them was going wild as she began to talk about how she hadn’t had anything to eat all day. Allen had seen this bit on youtube, she’d ask for a tiny from the crowd and then pretend to eat them. Nobody was quite sure how it was done but internet sleuths had confirmed it was definitely the same tiny every time, so she couldn’t REALLY be eating them… surely police would have stepped in if she was right?

Giantessa teasingly rubbed her stomach, “Does anyone see any tinies out there that would like to volunteer to help me out?”

Suddenly he was pushed upwards, Amy’s fist was still closed on him but he looked down in panic to see other girls were holding her hand up against her will and screaming and pointing at him.

“Oh I could really use a bite to eat,” Giantessa said mockingly as she looked out over the crowd. The girls around them screamed again as Amy struggled against them and looked up at him in panic. A dozen hands swarmed him and he was forcibly peeled out of her fist by grubby fingers the size of his legs.

“STOP IT!” Amy screeched as she slapped one girl as hard as she could with her free hand.

“AMY!” he shouted but he was already being crowdsurfed up to the stage by the hands of dozens of hyped fans.

He was tossed unceremoniously up to the stage and Giantessa spotted him and grinned wickedly as she strutted over to the tune of a single guitar riff from the backup band. He looked for somewhere to run to but the bright lights of the stage and the cheering of the crowd were overwhelming. He held up a hand in terror as a black leather gloved hand descended down and plucked him up, the world was a blur and then he was face to face with Giantessa.

“Well what do we have here?” She said mockingly to the crowd as she licked her lips, “A little-“ she glanced at him and blinked. With a practiced professionalism she reached down to a box on her belt and clicked a switch, turning her microphone off.

“Uh hey,” She said quickly in a much more normal tone of voice, the mania of the concert persona suddenly gone, “Don’t worry none of them can hear a thing up here without this switched on,” the crowd cheered as it looked like she was interrogating the tiny in front of her face, she smiled and waved quickly before turning back to him.
“So you’re not Bill,” She said sheepishly, “What’s your name buddy?”
“Allen,” he said nervously, it was a bit surreal to be held in front of a famous popstar’s face on stage while a crowd cheered. “A-are you going to eat me?”

She stifled a laugh, “Well no Allen I’m not, there aren’t even supposed to be any Tinies in the mosh pit it’s not super safe you know?” She looked out at the crowd, “Do you have friends nearby I could hand you back to?”

He started sweating a bit at the prospect of going back in the crowd and he glanced around looking for any of the girls.

“I-I don’t see them,” he said quietly.

She smiled warmly, “Hey, everything’s going to be okay, I’ll take care of you.”

He raised an eyebrow, this was certainly not the domineering goddess Giantessa that appeared in her music videos.

As if reading his mind she chuckled one last time, “It’s a stage act honey, now relax and enjoy the rest of the show.” She spotted another tiny man being deposited on the stage by a series of uniformed stagehands, she flipped her microphone back on and turned to address the crowd.

“This tiny here is a bit on the scrawny side!” She shouted, pointing to him as she held up to the crowd, “I’m going to save him for later!” He glanced back at her and she winked at him as she tucked in between her massive breasts. This was far from the first time he’d ridden in a woman’s cleavage, but this… this was an experience, Giantessa was by far the most well endowed woman he’d ever been carried by like this, a thin sheen of sweat held him in place and coated him as she jostled around. He was squeezed between the globes of flesh as she walked over to the other tiny on stage, likely her volunteer, and picked him up.

“Oh much better!” She said to the roaring crowd after licking him, Allen glaced up and made eye contact with the other Tiny, a guy a few years older than him who seemed relatively nonplussed by the fact that he was about to be eaten. He tried to give Allen a reassuring wave but Giantessa was carrying on her act. Allen watched in fascination from her cleavage as the giant woman gently pushed him past her lips, he tried to fight a moment but from up close Allen could clearly see he wasn’t really trying that hard, finally she gulped loudly into the microphone, Allen watched her throat bulge for a minute and wondered again how the stunt was performed.

His thoughts were interrupted as Giantessa began her final song, as she strutted and danced across the stage he was slammed by her breasts and forced downward as she began sweating more and more, soon he was below the lip of her top and could no longer see the crowd. He was tired, and couldn’t climb back up the slick flesh if he wanted to.

He heard Giantessa finish the song and thank the cheering crowd as she walked offstage, soon all he heard was the mumble of stagehands and the click of her high heels. She said something to someone else before a door opened and shut and he heard the pop star sigh. He felt downward momentum, was she sitting down?

A hand came down and fished him out, he was dripping sweat, mostly hers, as he was held in front of Giantessa’s inquisitive face for the second time that night. They were in her dressing room backstage, she was sitting on a small loveseat and reclining as she kicked her heels off.
“So,” She began as she gently lowered him to the armrest, “Allen was it?”

“Y-yeah,” he said, a bit intimidated. Giantessa was stunning in person, “Can you maybe help me get back to my friends?”

“Oh security is looking for them,” she said dismissively, “I’m sure they’ll be joining us soon. So tell me, how did you end up at one of my concerts and on my stage?”

He went through the whole story of how they’d arrived at the concert, every now and then she’d interrupt and ask for details about his life. She had a certain charisma and was surprisingly easy to talk to, at one point she asked about how he’d ended up as a Tiny and she seemed genuinely upset when he explained how it had happened, hugging him close a moment.

“Anyway, I’m sure the girls are worried about me,” he said as she placed him back on the armrest.

“I would be too,” she said with a smile, “Losing your cute tiny boyfriend in a crowd like this… so which girl is the special one?”

“EHHH,” now THAT was a question he had no idea how to answer.

She sensed his discomfort and changed the topic, “Did you like the show?”

He paused, not sure what to say, “I love the music,” he said honestly, “I mean I’m mostly here with my friends though… Your songs about tiny guys are kind of…” He wasn’t entirely sure how he felt about them himself, standing in front of a goddess sized pop star his courage faltered a bit.

“It’s okay,” she said with a sigh, “My fans take this whole thing too far sometimes. There are plenty of “don’t try this at home” disclaimers on my marketing but I don’t know if it helps.”

“Yeah,” Allen said without thinking, “Like that girl in Idaho who swallowed her boyfriend after your concert?”

Giantessa seemed embarrassed, “Look he was... recovered and he was fine, we settled the lawsuit, and I heard those two are getting married next year so it all turned out okay right?”

“Right,” Allen said skeptically. “How does that swallow the tiny trick work anyway?”

“Oh it’s not a trick, I really swallow him” she said with a smile, “that’s my boyfriend Bill actually, he writes a lot of the songs and the whole stunt was his idea when we started doing it.” She patted her midriff playfully, “Bill if you can hear me knock twice.” She placed a hand on her stomach and giggled as if tickled, “There he is...”

Allen blinked a few times, not sure what to make of that, “So is he… okay?”

The giant popstar shrugged, “Bill was always into weird stuff even before he got shrunk, he seems to enjoy it… obviously he makes it back out every time.” She licked her lips teasingly causing Allen to step back a bit, “Do YOU find something appealing about being a beautiful woman’s snack Allen?”

He was saved from having to answer by the door to the dressing room bursting open, there was a blur of motion as a pair of security guards wrestled with the three girls who were kicking and punching at them.

“Where is he!?” Amy shrieked as she tried to put an enormous man in a headlock. Alex and Libby were circling another guard and their hair was frayed.

“He’s right here stop all of this right now!” Giantessa said loudly as she stood up. The brawl stopped as Giantess pointed to Allen, resting on the armrest. “Now what happened?”

“They snuck backstage and then tackled a sound guy ma’am” one of the guards explained.

“We were going to swap outfits with some crew and then find Allen!” Alex explained, “We were kind of worried you were going to try to… maybe keep him or something.”

Giantessa sighed, “That’s it, I’m toning down the evil part of the stage persona.” She turned to the security guards, “Thank you gentlemen, you can leave now.

Allen noticed Amy had a black eye, “Are you okay?” He called from the armrest, “I can’t believe they beat you up that bad!”

“No I gave her that when she told us she lost you in the mosh pit,” Libby said angrily.

“And it was the right thing to do,” Alex said, patting Libby on the back with a smile.

“Yeah,” Amy said softly, “I ummm… I’m sorry.”

“Soo,” Alex breathed suddenly, “You’re Giantessa! I’ve got all your songs, I’m glad you’re not mean, or I guess… not as mean as in your songs anyway-“

“She’s not mean,” Allen said with a laugh.

“Well that’s good to hear,” the pop star said with an amused smile, “It’s getting late girls, and your tiny friend has had a rough evening.”
Libby scampered forward and grabbed him off the couch, “Oh Allen I’m so glad you’re back! I’m not letting you out of my sight until we get home!” The girls turned to leave but Giantessa stopped them.

“Let me just give you something to remember the experience,” She said with a smile as she uncapped a sharpie. With a quick flourish she signed each of their T-shirts on the shoulder, when she came to Allen, who was still sitting in Libby’s palm she paused. His own white “PET” Giantessa shirt was still soaked through by her sweat.

“Sorry,” she muttered with a smile, “It gets a bit hot on stage,” she opened a drawer on her hairdresser and pulled out another white Giantessa shirt in Tiny size and quickly scrawled an autograph across it, “This is Bill’s but he won’t miss it, goodnight girls.” She handed the autographed tiny shirt to Alex and then winked at Allen one last time, “goodnight Allen.”

“I can’t believe we met Giantessa,” Alex said excitedly as they walked to the car, “and she signed our shirts!” She paused, “we can NEVER wear these again, we’ve got to put them under glass or something.”

Amy sidled up to Libby, who defensively pulled Allen away from her, “Hey Allen,” Amy began uncertainly, “seriously I’m REALLY sorry, I was so scared… I was worried she’d accidentally step on you or-“

Allen just laughed, “You three step on me all the time and I’m pretty sure some of them aren’t accidents.” He was just trying to make her feel a bit better, while he did get stepped on by the girls with surprising frequency it was usually on their carpet at home with socks or bare feet so it never really hurt, he wasn’t sure how well he would handle a shoe on a hard stage but he didn’t want Amy guilt tripping herself thinking about that.

Amy paused a second and seemed relieved once she realized he wasn’t angry at her, “Well,” she said with a mischievous smirk, “You don’t try too hard to avoid our feet, I definitely felt something small and hard poke mine when I stepped on you after track practice the other day.”

He stammered, trying to think of something but Libby chimed in, “Oh yeah, I noticed that too, I’m pretty sure he likes it.”

He tried to protest but Alex just rolled her eyes, “Allen we’re not idiots we all know, it’s not a big deal a lot of tiny guys are into that.”
He went quiet and was blushing bright red which caused all the girls to laugh at his embarrassment.

“Oh come on Allen it’s fine,” Alex said as she took him from Libby and placed him in his usual spot in her cleavage, “It’s not like we don’t perv on you when we get the chance.”

He settled in a minute before it hit him, “Wait what?”

“You ever notice how when we drop you off in the sink to take your showers the door is always left open a crack?” Alex glanced back at her friends and grinned, “Sound off girls, who’s played peeping Jane?”

“Me!” Libby said, excitedly raising her hand.

Amy looked a bit more embarrassed and crossed her arms, “Guilty,” she admitted.

“I-I see,” he said, blushing again.

The girls shared another laugh as they began the drive home.

Chapter End Notes:
I've been told that in a lot of my stories a giantess that is initially presented as evil or mean is actually nice, I guess looking back at my older stories it's true.