- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Guy can't get on a flight, opts to take a "shrinking ticket" instead. The full sized woman sitting near him takes an interest.

Jeremy Ackerman pulled on his tie, loosening it and letting his neck breathe a bit, “What do you mean, all tickets are sold out?” He asked angrily. “I have a potential client in Chicago I need to meet tomorrow afternoon! Millions of dollars are on the line here!”

“I’m sorry sir,” the bored ticket clerk said, clicking through the flight listings, “best I can do is tomorrow night.”

He sighed, kneading his temples, “Okay, what if I get a business class seat? First class? Come on one of those expensive upgrades has to be available! This is a company card ma’am, no limits!”

“Well,” the clerk said, biting her lip, “we do have some resize tickets available…”

“Resize tickets?” he asked, “all that shrinking stuff? Isn’t that like, dangerous or something?”

“There have been some rather unfortunate incidents which have made an outsized media impact,” the stewardess admitted, “I can assure you there have been no fatalities associated with use of this technology.”

“No fatalities?” He asked incredulously, “that’s not exactly reassuring! What usually happens, they get stepped on?”

“Er… not usually,” the clerk said, “I mean, that is to say,” she cleared her throat, “you’ll be far more durable once you’ve been miniaturized, stretchy too.”

“Stretchy?”

The clerk shrugged, “Like gum, I guess? Look sir, there’s a very long line, there is no way for you to get to Chicago by tomorrow unless you want to take the resize flight.”

“Fuck,” he muttered angrily, “you’re sure this is safe?”

“No fatalities sir,” the clerk repeated.

“I’ll take one to Chicago,” he said finally.

Jeremy was led into a sterile white room beyond the security checkpoint. A giggling female airline attendant had come to collect him once he’d purchased the ticket, and after a fairly standard TSA experience, he’d been ushered into this chamber. The woman in question wore an almost outdated looking stewardess outfit, blue and crisply folded, with a garrison cap that looked straight out of an atomic age advertisement.

“Okay,” the airline employee, a dark-skinned young woman named Natalie, began, “you stay here in this room, and I’ll turn on the machine, then you get itty bitty.” She held her fingers together to emphasize the point. She reached to take his carryon, and he watched nervously as she walked towards the door.

“How small does it make me?” he asked suddenly.

Natalie paused, “some of your flight clothes are down there by your foot.”

“My flight clothes?” he peered down and gulped as he saw a tiny grey shirt and pants on the floor by his shoe. They looked way too small for any doll he’d ever seen. His heart started to pound as he considered the implication.

“You didn’t think your clothes would shrink too, did you?” Natalie giggled, “if they did, we could just shrink you in full view of everyone.” She looked him up and down a moment, “Now once you’re tiny, you’ll want to hurry over there and put the flight wear on, okay?” A playful look came over her face and he could swear she was fighting not to lick her lips, “Sometimes on their first time, people get a little stunned and forget to go get dressed, but if I should come in here to find teeny tiny you naked…” She giggled and winked, “Well, don’t be embarrassed.” The door closed with a click that echoed in the quiet room.

He swallowed nervously as the lights above him flashed, he saw stars, and then everything went black.

He came to a moment later, blinking stars out of his eyes as he struggled to get his bearings. He shook as the sheer size of the room began to register, that ceiling hung overhead like a faraway alien sky, the fluorescents buzzing like alien objects in the cavernous emptiness. He looked at the ridge that surrounded him and realized with a start that it was his own pressed collar, the slight sweat stains from his neck easily visible at this size.

He scrambled around, looking for an easy way out of his own clothing, but there wasn’t any obvious route. He sighed and decided he’d try to climb out of a stiff shirt collar that stood higher than he did now, but his heart sank as he heard the door click open again.

“Mr. Ackerman?” The flight attendant called. The click of her heeled shoes on the floor echoed through the room as the titaness approached him. He watched, awestruck, as the colossus of a woman easily traversed the expanse of the room. She bent down, blocking his view of the lamp overhead, an expansive and amused grin taking in his tiny naked form as his struggles against his own shirt ceased.

“Oh Mr. Paulson,” she cooed, “Can I call you Jeremy?” she giggled, “Jeremy, you look a little stuck, let me help you.”

“No, wait!” but those tree trunk fingers were coming down, pinching him easily between them. He felt his body compress in a way that, his rational mind argued, should have crushed him, popped him like a tiny grape, but although he felt pressure it didn’t really hurt. His tiny flailing body was lifted up and a pair of eyes bigger than his body regarded him with amusement.

“I told you, you don’t need to be embarrassed,” the stewardess giggled, taking an eyeful of his plight.

“The clothes!” he shouted as loud as he could.

“What?” The attendant asked, holding him up to her ear, “your clothes? Oh, don’t worry, I’ll put them in your bag.”

“MY CLOTHES FOR THE FLIGHT!” he shouted angrily, glancing down at the faraway grey jumpsuit.

If Natalie heard him, she didn’t give any indication, instead holding up a clear plastic carrying case, “here you go little guy!” she dropped him in, and at his size it was a several dozen foot drop. He grunted on impact with the hard plastic, it didn’t really hurt, but it was an unpleasant surprise. A moment later the grey outfit from the floor fluttered in with him, and he sprinted to it to get dressed before the stewardess could reach the public areas of the airport.

“Gee,” he muttered angrily, “I wonder why they have trouble selling these tickets?”

Natalie hummed happily as she walked to her passenger’s cabin. The resize sections were small plastic alcoves built into the back of the first-class seats. Popping the top on the carrying case, her enormous hand reached in for the bug sized man, snatching him up easily before he could so much as protest. With surprising gentleness this time, she placed him in the small plastic alcove, which to him was nearly the size of a house. She slid a plastic screen down over it, sealing him in. With one final wave, the giant stewardess stowed his bag in the overhead bin, turning to leave as the first full sized passengers began to board.

Jeremy glanced around, taking stock of his situation. The alcove carved into the back of the seat had a pair of padded seats with restraints, and there were a few screens on the nearby wall which, though the size of a standard smartphone, would provide a cinematic experience for him if he played anything on them. There was even a small plastic container of chocolate chips and peanuts, though each one was the size of his torso. All things considered; it was actually a much more comfortable seating arrangement than a normal flight… He sighed and sat in his chair, enjoying the padded leather as he tried to force himself to relax.

He was flipping through the inflight movie options when he noticed movement outside of the plastic covering. He glanced over to the full-sized first-class seat, and he couldn’t help but take a minute to admire the striking young woman who paused at his row. She flopped into the seat with a tired sigh, her curly brown hair bobbing as she did so. He heard a pair of clicks as she kicked off her high heels, and pushed them under the seat in front of her. Glancing down he could see her toes stretching in her nylons, enjoying the air.

“Ugh,” she muttered, “fourteen hours on my feet,” she sighed, straightening her skirt slightly as she got comfortable.

She noticed him then, and a small smile lit her features as she took in the sight of the shrunken man in the resize ticket alcove. She bit her lower lip, and gave him a small wave, which he returned in stunned silence.

Jeremy always had trouble talking to pretty women, when it came to his company’s software and products, well he could talk for hours about that, but a girl wanting to chat? He always froze up, and a woman a thousand times your size was that much more intimidating.

“Hi,” she said, her voice muffled by the plastic. She paused, laughing a moment, then reached for something on the side of the case. “Hi!” she repeated, her voice clear as it came over a small intercom system. “Those shrinking cabins have a little button in there so you can talk to me, or call the stewardess.” She bit her lip and giggled, “just a warning, they charge you ten dollars each for those chocolate chips.”

“TEN BUCKS EACH!?” he glanced at the food he’d thought was complimentary, and scowled as he saw a tag on the bottom of the container with prices. He rolled his eyes angrily as he pushed his own intercom button on the side of his chair, “that’s criminal!” he replied.

“I know right?” the woman laughed, “like seriously, one of the best parts of shrinking is eating giant portions of that kind of stuff, and they just take it away from you!”

“Have you done this before?” he asked her.

“Lots of times,” she said, leaning back in her chair, “I’m Brooke, by the way.”

“Jeremy,” he said, nodding with a smile, “Jeremy Ackerman.” Her mouth quirked slightly, and he frowned, did she recognize his name? He tried to wrack his memory; did they know each other from somewhere? He decided to just move on, “so, why didn’t you shrink this time?”

“I’m beat,” she muttered, “I love the technology, but I just didn’t feel like dealing with being carried around today.”

“This was the only way I could get on the flight,” he explained, “This is… it’s my first time.”

“Oh?” She asked curiously, “What do you think of it?”

“It’s…” he gulped nervously, looking up at a face the size of a cliffside, “kind of overwhelming,” he finished.

“You seem to be doing pretty well though,” she mused, “the stewardess wasn’t too hard on you?”

“She uh,” he looked up at the eager woman, not sure how much detail to go into, “She kind of saw me naked,” he finished, “then she picked me up, which was kind of crazy…”

“It really is,” Brooke mused, “a lot of people just break down the first time they get picked up, the stewardess is supposed to put that case on the ground and let you climb into it.” She smiled, “I’ll be sure she handles you properly when we get to Chicago, if you want.”

“Thanks,” he laughed, “but… I mean, it wasn’t the end of the world, just a little getting squeezed I guess.”

“You ARE a brave one,” Brooke mused.

The flight’s takeoff had gone smoothly, and instead of the inflight movie he found himself engrossed in conversation with his “seatmate.”

“So, you’re telling me that there are people who use these shrinking chambers for… recreational use?” he asked through the intercom.

“Oh yes,” she said with a grin, “very exclusive right now though, they’re too expensive for anyone but the very wealthy, but I think that by this time next year there could be a home model capable of shrinking someone to six inches.  It should retail for the price of a used car.”

“That’s… still pretty expensive,” he laughed, “do you really think people will spend that kind of money for…” He frowned, “I’m still not entirely sure what kind of recreational use you’re implying, like yeah it could be fun to play jungle explorer in the backyard or something, but-“

“Sex stuff,” Brooke giggled, rolling her eyes, “come on, I’m sure a handsome single guy like you gets up to some wild stuff now and then?”

“Uhh…” he didn’t want to say he hadn’t been on a date since graduating college, “Well, not that wild,” he said with a blush.

“That’s too bad,” she said, leaning in so her enormous face filled the view out of his alcove, “a guy that’s brave enough to let himself get tiny, and also cool with being handled?” She shrugged, “you could have a lot of fun if you knew the right people.”

“I uh, wouldn’t know how to even find people like that,” he stammered.

“You’re talking to one now,” Brooke laughed.

He swallowed, hoping that at this size she wouldn’t be able to see the erection straining against the provided clothing.

As the flight went on, Jeremy found himself thinking about what Brooke had said. The large screen in his cabin had the ability to surf the internet, for a fee of course. It was a pain to keep moving back and forth across it to use the touchscreen keyboard, but he wanted to look a few things up.

“Shrunken flight passenger kidnapped,” he read, eyes going wide, “kept prisoner in a shoe, fed with eyedropper?” He shuddered. He’d heard some of the stories when the technology was introduced, but he’d never been interested in the details until now. Was shrinking really a good idea? He glanced over his shoulder at Brooke, who was reading a large hardcover book, seemingly ignoring him. He kept reading, gulping nervously as he read another story about a man whose girlfriend had snuck him off an airliner, just like this one, and kept him small for over a month. His blood ran cold at another story of a man being grabbed by a stewardess… though apparently, he hadn’t pressed charges? Odd…

“The two in that story are actually dating now,” Brooke said, startling him. He peered over his shoulder at the giant woman, separated from him by the hard plastic barrier. “As it turns out she didn’t really kidnap him, he wanted to go with her and I guess he didn’t tell any of his friends or family.” She shrugged, “not very responsible of him, if you ask me.” She wrapped her knuckles against the plastic barrier, the loud noise reverberating throughout his cabin. “They put in these safety covers though, now nobody can get in and play with or kidnap the tiny passengers except the stewardess.”

“Well, that’s a relief!” he laughed nervously.

“Is it though?” she asked in a teasing voice. “I mean, would you really mind if a beautiful woman just snatched you up? Maybe kept you as her little pet for a while?” Her button slipped off the intercom for a moment, and he could see her hot breath fogging the clear plastic as she reached down for her heeled shoe. She brought it up, biting her lip as she showed him the inside, “imagine an evil business lady, grabbing a cute guy and shoving him right in here!”

Even through the plastic barrier he could smell odor of that shoe as it came in the vents, “G-gross!” he said with a forced laugh.

“Poor little guy would just be struggling against her nylons, he’d be so scared, but it would feel SO good Jeremy, he’d probably be fighting not to cum the whole time.” From the look on her face, she had him, and she knew it, “Every time that evil kidnapper took a step, those slick nylons would slide all the way over his little body, pressing into it, just imagine how that would feel,” she said softly.

The clack of her shoe dropping on the floor stunned him out of his almost hypnotic state. With a small smile she scooted it back under the seat in front of her, leaning back and picking her book back up again.

“Luckily though, they have these nice plastic barriers to keep those hypothetical evil giant women out,” she said, tapping on it again, leaving a faint smudge of a fingerprint almost as large as his body. She leaned back, engrossing herself in her book again.

“Fuck me,” he muttered quietly. He looked down and sighed, he was probably as hard as he’d ever been, and even if he was barely an inch tall, Brooke had definitely seen his arousal that time.

Jeremy watched as Brooke ordered a drink from the stewardess, folding down a tray table that descended from above the small shrunken passenger alcove. The woman was increasingly beginning to fill his thoughts, and none of the provided inflight entertainment was able to distract him from her at this point. The attendant from before, Natalie, brought her a small glass of something, a cocktail maybe? Brooke stirred it as they talked, their muted voices beyond the plastic barrier indiscernible to him.

His heart leapt as both women’s gazes turned towards him, Brooke said something that was too soft to make out, and suddenly both women shared a raucous laughter that echoed even into his cabin. He panicked suddenly, what were those two planning? Brooke was driving him to a mix of arousal and fear, her talk of kidnapping and keeping tiny men as pets was pulling his mind in two very different directions, and he wasn’t sure he trusted the playful flight attendant either. Natalie gave him a quick wink as she stood up and walked down the plane’s aisle.

Brooke was giving him a smug, almost predatory smile as she stirred her drink, slowly her hand reached for the intercom button, “Jeremy,” she began, “Would you like to get out of there and stretch your legs a bit?”

He gulped, and reached for his own intercom button, “n-no thanks, it’s actually quite spacious in here and-“

“I’m something of a regular on these flights,” Brooke said, staring at her drink a moment, “Natalie and I… we get along well, I was just asking her if she could perhaps be convinced to open your cabin for me so we could… get to know each other a bit better.” She took a sip of her cocktail, “if you wanted, of course.”

Jeremy’s face went white, and he fell back in his chair as he considered the implications of the offer. This had started as a simple business flight, now a beautiful goddess was propositioning him for… something. He watched, stunned, as Natalie handed a small key with a plastic fob to Brooke. The two women glanced around. Likely due to the flight’s late hour, all of the other passengers nearby appeared completely asleep. Natalie waved one last time, fighting a giggle as her heels clacked down the aisle once again.

Brooke set her drink down, pushing on the intercom button while she twirled the key around her finger, “Make up your mind soon Jeremy, we’ve got about another hour before we begin our descent, and every minute you spend thinking about it is another bit of fun you miss out on.”

He breathed out slowly, and even as his mind screamed at him not to, he hit his own intercom button, “Open it up!” he rasped.

Brooke’s smile went wide, and there was a click and a metallic sound of tumblers as she turned the key, swinging the plastic barrier open. He watched in awe as that gigantic hand reached in, looking to retrieve him like a set of spare keys left in a subway locker. Her fingers pinched him up, gentler than Natalie’s, but still with that same pressure all over his body. She was slower in moving him too, letting him get the full experience of seeing the parking lot sized table-tray below him, and the cocktail the size of a watertower.

“Ugh,” she said, holding him up to her eye and squinting, “I hate the clothes they give you when you shrink.” She squeezed slightly harder, rubbing her thumb and forefinger back and forth across his body. He heard a ripping sound, and his shoddily made clothes tore free, she rolled his body one more time, causing the ruined papery fabric to drift to the tray table below.

“I-I’m naked!” he exclaimed in surprise, looking around the plane.

“I can’t hear you,” she said in a low voice that thundered around him, “but I’m guessing you’re worried about your modesty? Relax Jeremy, everyone’s asleep, and besides, the only one close enough to see anything…” she licked her lips, “exciting, is me.”

He glanced around, and true to what she’d said everyone else on the flight seemed asleep. One lady a few seats up from them had headphones in and was watching something on a tablet, no one would notice a woman speaking in a soft voice to the bug sized man between her fingers.

“Let’s calm down with a little in-flight swim,” she said softly. Her fingers parted, and he screamed and flailed through the air as he fell what felt like hundreds of feet. His heart was racing a mile a minute when he made contact with the swimming pool sized cocktail, his tiny splash not even rocking the thin plastic straw that floated in it.

He sputtered to the surface of the fruity drink and looked around in a panic. He saw her lifting the glass to her lips, and his eyes went wide as he realized what she was doing. He swam with all of his might, fighting against a current of cherry and pineapple flavored syrup as he was drawn towards the enormous black cavern of her mouth. He screamed one final time as he tumbled down the waterfall and into the abyss.

Brooke giggled to herself as she set her drink down, toying with her flavorful morsel with her tongue. He was tiny, but she could still feel the important bits, and she hefted his body against the side of her cheek with her tongue and began licking at him in a slow, concentrated rhythm.

Jeremy was trapped in the dark as saliva dripped around him, pressed between the soft wall of her cheek and an unstoppable tongue that didn’t even register his feeble resistance. As it undulated against him, the slick soft flesh began to feel good, and soon his body was limp, supported only by her tongue as it kept forcing itself back and forth against him.

Brooke tasted just the barest hint of something salty hit the very tip of her tongue, and she paused, savoring the feeling of power as she completed the largest blowjob poor Jeremy had ever received. She gave him another few moments to come down, then she forced the tiny man back to the center of her mouth before spitting him out into her cupped hands.

Jeremy blinked as light returned to the world, heaving and struggling to move with his entire body covered by the sticky spittle. At this size it was almost like glue, easily constricting his movements even as it cooled rapidly, causing him to shiver.

“Aww,” Brooke cooed, “here, let me clean you up.” She reached into her bag on the floor and came back with a small tissue. Like a tarp it came down, covering his whole body and whisking away Brooke’s spit, eventually leaving him dry as she crumpled it up and shoved it back where she’d taken it from.

Her palm lifted, bringing him up to her giant eye as she inspected him, “I won’t be able to hear you Jeremy,” she said softly, “but you can nod yes or no, now I’m going to ask you some questions.” She licked her lips, “first off, did you enjoy that?”

“It was great!” he shouted enthusiastically, nodding and giving her a thumbs up. The experience had been… transformative, he’d felt so helpless, trapped in her mouth while her tongue ravaged him… it had been intoxicating!

“I’m glad,” she said with a smile, “I had a feeling you might be one of the men brave enough to enjoy something like that…” She bit her lip, “I have a bit of a confession, and it’s probably unfair of me to bring it up now, with you so…” she just chuckled, “indisposed, but I recognized your name earlier.”

“What?” he shouted, but she still couldn’t hear him. Still, she could make out the look of confusion on his tiny face enough to guess his inquiry.

“Yes, you’re actually going to Chicago to meet with my mother tomorrow, Doctor Applegate, right?”

He nodded, and the giantess smiled, “take a look at what I’ve been reading,” she said.

With a frown he crawled over to the edge of her hand, and looking down he realized that it was Brooke’s own face on the book she’d been reading.

“Dr. Brooklyn Applegate’s Shrinking Technology and You?” he read aloud, “the science and psychology of personal shrinking chamber use!”

“I was reading it because I’m thinking of firing my editor,” she explained, “it’s full of typos, and I mean… they’re MY typos, but don’t you hire an editor to fix that kind of thing?”

She chuckled at his dumbstruck expression, “I doubt I was on your itinerary, I’m honestly not that involved in the business side of things, but you would have been meeting me too. Mom’s company makes the shrinking chambers, and we were hoping your employer could manufacture some parts for us.”

He stared up at her in shock. The whole meeting had been kept very hush hush, he hadn’t been given anything but the client’s name and a list of capabilities they were interested in, what exactly the good Doctor had intended to DO with the company’s products hadn’t been thoroughly explained. Up until now, he’d assumed it had to be something with the defense industry.

“If you were wondering, she was almost certainly going to pick you to be our supplier,” Brooke explained, “but she’s pretty old fashioned, she wanted to meet a sales rep in person first.” She giggled, “it’s going to do you a LOT of good to tell her you used a shrinking flight to come see her, though… maybe don’t tell her EVERYTHING that happened on it, okay?”

He weakly gave a thumbs up in response as Brooke slowly lowered him down to the tray. She regarded him a moment, chewing her lip as she considered her next move.

“How would you like to join the mile high club for real?” Brooke asked finally, “if you thought my mouth was an adventure…” her finger traced down the front of her shirt, and he knew just where she was pointing. He felt himself growing hard again, and his mouth went dry at the thought of being trapped inside her at this size.

“So here’s the deal Jeremy,” she said, “You know how I told you personal shrinking chambers would be coming soon? I’ve got one at my house, it resizes too.” He nodded, not sure where she was going with it, “If I take you down to the lavatory there, well…” she giggled again, “I think you know where you’re going.” She took a minute to savor the mix of fear and lust she could see on his tiny face, “the thing is though… If you agree, I’m not going to take you back out, not until I get home anyway.”

She looked at him and almost laughed, she had him hooked. She’d studied the psychological effects of shrinking fairly thoroughly, and although she really liked Jeremy, she had to go for the next twist of the knife.

“Then I’ll keep you,” she whispered, “my little panty dwelling pet… forever.”

He stepped back in fear and she fought to keep her laughter silent, even as she grew wet at the idea, “I’m kidding!” she insisted, “seriously, come on! Like no one would come looking for you?” He still seemed a little concerned and she sighed, “look, I’m sorry, I just thought it would be funny. Now if you want to come home with me tonight, just go place your hand on the cocktail glass there, otherwise I’ll put you right back in your cabin, lock you back up, and maybe we can exchange numbers or something when you’re big again.”

Jeremy looked up at her, then at the cocktail glass. He sighed, he already knew what he was picking, and he trudged to the glass and planted a hand on it as Brooke tried to fight a squeal of delight.

“Oh, hell yes!” she hissed, “you are NOT going to regret this! Here, climb on my hand!”

He walked over and lifted himself onto the soft pads of her fingers, crawling along them like a woodpile until he reached the relative stability of her palm. The world shifted as she stood up, casually looking around to see that none of the other passengers had noticed her little game. They all seemed to still be sleeping or otherwise distracted, and, fighting the urge to skip, Brooke made her way towards the lavatory.

With an echoing *click* she locked it, and gently Jeremy was placed on the spigot of the small sink as she began to undress herself. There was more than enough room to stand here, and the constant hum of the plane outside was only occasionally interrupted but the clink of Brooke’s belt and buttons.

She slid the pantyhose and underwear down at last, giving him a good look at her pale and toned legs, the brown curly pubic hairs like some faraway jungle inviting him to explore. Even from his spot on the sink he could smell the warm musty tang of her arousal on the air.

The streetlight sized fingers pinched around him again, squeezing him slightly as he was brought down to Brooke’s waiting lips. The enormous pink opening loomed above him, a glistening wet maw that could swallow him up a dozen times over. Brooke wasn’t interested in any more talk, or giving him any more outs.

The wet flesh made contact with him, sucking him in eagerly as her fingers stuffed him in her warmest and most intimate place. With a husky sigh of pleasure Brooke pushed her finger into herself as far as she could, burying him firmly in her depths. The finger withdrew, leaving Jeremy trapped in the moist cave as Brooke casually pulled up her panties, sealing him in.

Jeremy was squeezed from all sides, the slow heartbeat of the giant woman like a drumbeat as her slick juices ran over him, silky and soft. Every movement of his triggered an equal movement from her, the powerful vaginal contractions easily tossing and pinning him, as though he were being forced into submission by the powerful muscles inside her.

Brooke only felt the slightest pleasant tingles as her pussy made easy work of Jeremy, and she hummed happily to herself as she finished dressing, taking a moment to wash her juices off the finger that had so easily buried Jeremy inside her womanhood.

With an almost arrogant strut Brooke returned to her seat, slowly clicking the still open shrunk passenger cabin closed with a *click*.

“Can I get the key back?” Natalie asked quietly, “We’re going to land soon.”

Brooke handed the small key over to the stewardess and smiled, “Thanks Nat, oh, by the way… he won’t need to be resized at the airport, I’m going to… give him a ride to his hotel.”

Natalie glanced at the now empty shrinking carrying case, and fought down a snort, “Damn girl, is he in the front or back?”

“Front for now,” she said, crossing her legs in an action that would surely be felt by the tiny man trapped inside her, “but he’s in Chicago for a few days, I’m sure he’ll want to see all the sights.”

“You have got to teach me how you trick guys into doing that,” Natalie muttered, shaking her head with a smile.

“It’s not a trick, you just have to get good at finding guys who are receptive,” Brooke replied, “it’s all in my book, here you go.” She handed the paperback over to the stewardess, who took it curiously. “Keep it,” Brooke insisted, “I have a feeling it’s going to be pretty popular soon.”

Brooke sighed with pleasure, enjoying the squirming of the trapped man fighting inside her. She’d rock his world once they got back to her place, that was for certain. She started hailing a cab out in front of the airport terminal, both her bag and Jeremy’s over her shoulder. Idly she wondered if she had eggs in the fridge, it might be nice to cook her toy breakfast once she grew him back in the morning.

“Have a nice flight?” A driver inquired as he pulled up and opened the door for her.

“I did,” she said with a smug smile.