- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A girl is diagnosed with reductor's syndrome, which means her sweat shrinks others on contact. She decides to use the condition to have a little fun with her boyfriend.

“So that’s it then?” Riley asked her doctor.

“I’m afraid so,” Dr. Ames told her, the older woman was jotting down a few notes on Riley’s profile, “Reductor’s syndrome, you’ve got it.”

“Shit,” she muttered, gazing down at her feet, “What does that mean for me? I’ve got to move away from people to a colony or something?”

“Oh goodness no,” Dr. Ames laughed, “darling, your sweat causes people to shrink, it’s unusual, but it takes a fairly high concentration to become a problem. As long as you bathe regularly and perhaps avoid socializing in humid environments, you’ll be fine.” She paused, “you may want to start working out at home…”

“Okay,” she sighed, “well, it’s not great, but I guess it’s not the end of the world.”

“That’s the spirit,” Dr. Ames said with a smile, “I actually have the condition myself, but you’d never know it!”

“Wow,” Riley said hopefully, “really?”

The doctor shrugged, “like I said, ninety-nine percent of the time, it’s not a problem, you’ll really only shrink people on contact if you go days without a shower or they give you a hug right after you finish a workout, and even if you do shrink them, they grow back in a day or two.” She giggled, “sometimes in the summer I garden, and I really work up a sweat. I love giving my hubby a quick smooch, sends him down to shoulder height.”

“I just don’t know how I’m going to tell my boyfriend,” she muttered. “He’s going to be back from his business trip in a few days.”

Dr. Ames shrugged, “You might be surprised, a lot of men find the condition somewhat… appealing.”

“Really?” Riley asked with a frown.

“It’s a power thing I think,” Dr. Ames said with a shrug, “Without diving too much into my personal matters, I’ll say that it can be very intoxicating to watch a man dwindle away in front of you, to see him become your plaything…” She winked at Riley, “there are a lot of things a girl can do with a man who can fit in the palm of her hand.”

Riley pursed her lips, thinking.

Jack answered the video call from his girlfriend from the comfort of his hotel room. Riley was just his type, a bubbly brunette who always seemed to know what to say to cheer him up when he was down, and who managed to help him relax. He sighed, already feeling more relaxed just seeing her face appear on the screen of his phone.

“Ooh,” she laughed, seeing his suit and tie, “did I call in the middle of a meeting?”

“No,” he sighed, “we’re breaking for lunch.”

“You look so handsome Mr. big business,” she said teasingly. He looked over himself in the smaller box in the corner of the phone screen, his black hair was slicked back in a smooth professional style, and the suit complimented his lean physique. He rolled his eyes, fighting a smile as Riley laughed at him more. She knew he hated dressing up for these events, preferring the business casual environment of his office.

“So why’d you call?” he asked with a smile, “just lonely?”

“Not exactly,” she said, biting her lip, “I got some… medical news.”

“Oh?” he sat up straight in his chair, immediately worried, “everything okay?”

“Yeah,” she said hesitantly, “It’s just that… I’ve got reductor’s syndrome.”

His heart skipped a beat, “Reductor’s syndrome? S-So you like, shrink people now?”

“My sweat does,” she explained, “Or it has a chemical in it that does… I don’t really get it but…” she sighed, “you should probably not do any of my laundry for a while.”

“Right,” he muttered, taking it in.

He had a faraway look in his eyes, and Riley worried that he was horrified… but she couldn’t be further from the truth, in reality Jack had always had certain tastes. He knew just about everything there was to know about reductor’s syndrome in fact, and he’d spent many late nights watching videos of women who had it using the shrinking ability in… risqué ways.

“If you need some time away from me when you get back,” she said quietly, “I mean… I’ll understand.”

His mouth went dry, “No,” he rasped, “That’s not…” He cleared his throat, then chuckled, “I’m not scared of you Riley, no matter how small I was I could never be scared of you…”

“You say that now,” she said with a grin. “Maybe I’ll shrink you down when you get back from that business trip? I’ll be like that psycho girl in the news that kept her boyfriend trapped in her gym sock he couldn’t ever grow back!”

He felt a stirring in his loins, and gulped nervously, “I ummm…” he stared at her, at a loss for words.

Riley picked up that something was off, her eyes narrowed and a small grin touched the corner of her mouth, “Maybe I’ll work up a nice sweat on the treadmill, then come give my big strong boyfriend a hug,” she made a pouty face, “but then… you wouldn’t be my big strong boyfriend for long after that would you?” She held her thumb and forefinger up to the camera, “you’d be my little bitty pet boyfriend.”

He was starting to sweat himself now, “I uh, you better not,” he said feebly.

“Oh my god,” Riley whispered, struggling not to laugh, “Y-You’re one of those guys! Those guys that are into this stuff!”

“What!?” He chuckled, “I mean… come on!”

“Are you in your hotel room alone?” Riley asked.

“Yeah,” he said suspiciously, “Why?”

“Hmm…” She said, “Does the thought of kissing his stinky girlfriend after her workout get Jackie hard? Angle the phone down Jack, I want to check.”

“Riley,” he pleaded, not even sure what he was begging for.

“And then one little kiss and you’d be down looking me in the eye,” she said seductively, “too weak to force me away, then after that you could give my pits a whiff, or maybe bury your face in my tits?” She giggled at his red face, “Then that would really be the point of no return, wouldn’t it Jack? You’d be so small, so weak… I could just keep shrinking you, as small as I wanted…”

“Okay,” he breathed, “M-Maybe I’m one of those guys into being small.”

“Points for honesty,” she said with a laugh, “okay, here’s what we’re going to do. You come home on Friday, right?”

“That’s right,” he said, “I’ll come to your place right from the airport.”

“Eager,” she laughed, “I’ll leave the door unlocked, come right in.”

With a final giggle she ended the call, leaning back in her bed and thinking things over. She had the next few days off, and didn’t work again until the following Monday… She could let her hygiene slip a bit, she decided. It would feel gross, sure, but if Jack was into this sort of thing… well, she’d ring this new phase of their lives in with a bang.

Jack stared at the door to Riley’s apartment nervously, his suitcase at his side. He’d been trying to muster up the courage to go in, but now, face to face with a scenario he’d long fantasized about, he was getting cold feet. What if it wasn’t like he imagined? What if it was scary? Or worse, what if this ruined things with Riley? So many thoughts swirled in his head.

His thoughts were interrupted by the door swinging open slowly, ominously… He peered inside, the interior of the apartment was dark, and he didn’t see Riley anywhere.

“R-Riley?” he called, “Are you in there?” He stepped forward hesitantly, the clack of his business shoes against the tiled entryway seeming to echo.

He heard a creaking, and turned just in time to see the door shut behind him, then a *click* of a lock being turned.

“Riley?” he called, squinting as his eyes tried to adjust to the low light.

The overhead light clicked on suddenly, and he cried out in surprise, dropping the suitcase to his side and blinking spots out of his eyes. He smelled it then, the ripe earthy odor of sweat, salty and strong in his nostrils. Riley was on him before he knew what hit him, almost knocking him over as she swung her arms around his neck, pulling him down into a kiss.

“Ambushed!” she cackled as she pulled away, “if I was one of those women who use this condition to kidnap dudes, you’d be fucked!”

He gasped as it started taking effect, he felt his clothes growing looser, and soon his girlfriend wasn’t pulling him down into a kiss, but staring him in the eye. He finally managed to get a good look at her, she was in her usual workout attire, running shorts, and a sweat soaked neon pink sports bra that hugged her generous assets to her.

“You just caught me after my run,” she laughed, pulling him tight to her again, “come on Jack, where’s the fight or flight response?”

He caught another whiff of her, the aroma beginning to stick to him as her sweat clung to his skin following their hug. The shrinking seemed to pick up speed, and as his hands disappeared up his sleeves he realized he was now looking up to make eye contact with Riley.

“Uh oh,” she mocked, “poor little shrinkee, did the big bad sweaty girl make you widdle?”

“Fuck me,” he moaned, feeling his erection straining in his pants, or it would, if his belt hadn’t failed him, letting his pants fall to the floor, and a moment later his boxers with them.

“We’ll get to that,” Riley promised, “but seriously Jack, try to get away or something, I wanted to draw this out a little and you’re already eye level with the girls here,” she pointed to her chest.

“Oh,” he said, blinking in shock, “Sorry.”

“Oh, I can’t stay mad at you!” she laughed, and pulled him straight into her breasts, the sweat from her sports bra soaking his face, her grimy skin sliding against him as he pushed her away feebly. He summoned all of his strength and yelled, but the woman was now a colossus to him, and she held on to him, causing his feet to leave the floor as he kept shrinking. He couldn’t be more than half her height now…

“Okay,” she said with a smile, setting him down finally, “points for effort.”

“How am I supposed to win against you?” he asked with a laugh, “I don’t want to anyway!”

“Bedroom games aren’t about winning or losing,” she said with a smirk, “they’re about how long you last.” She loomed over him, licking her lips ominously, “what you need,” she said, “is incentive.”

She walked over to an end table where her phone sat. While she did that he took the opportunity to shed his shirt, now hanging off him like an oversized robe. She gave an approving smile as she saw him naked, then held up her phone for him to see.

“You just need to keep yourself from getting caught for…” She thought it over, “seven minutes, how’s that sound?”

“What happens if I can keep away from you for seven minutes?” he asked nervously.

She shrugged, “I guess we’ll do what you want for the rest of the night.”

“And if you catch me?” he let the question hang in the air.

“We do what I want,” she said with a grin that would do a shark proud, “don’t worry, you’ll have fun either way.”

He gulped, “O-Okay.”

“Gentlemen,” she said, sauntering over to him, “start your engines!” she clicked the “start” button on her phone’s stopwatch as he bolted for the bedroom.

He looked around, and immediately leapt under the bed. His small size easily let him fit, and he figured it would buy him at least a minute or two. He squirmed against the carpet, it felt coarser than he remembered, maybe because he was smaller?

He gasped in shock as he felt a surprisingly large hand grab his ankle, “Under the bed? Really?” she laughed. He clawed feebly at the carpet as she easily pulled him out. He’d shrunk enough by this point that she was easily double his size, and the strong wet stink of her sweat immediately hit his nose again. He watched in awe as she grew before him, or rather he shrank, trapped and pinned between her arms as she laughed at his predicament.

“Even just the smell is enough to do it, wow!” she teased, “that’s right Jack, breathe it in! Every little whiff is another inch GONE!”

He tried to roll sideways, out of her grip, but she let herself fall, her bulk pinning him in place as her armpit landed directly on his face. This brought the overwhelming aroma of Riley’s body to a new level, and he struggled to breath as his eyes stung, her sweat pouring into them as it soaked his face.

“Oops,” she teased, pulling away, “you’d better wipe that off quick.”

He panicked, he was covered in her sweat now, and it was shrinking him so fast his head was spinning. Feebly he rolled in the rapidly rising carpet, doing his best to whisk the foul fluid off him before he lost too much height. Riley seemed content to watch him struggle, giggling and covering her mouth as he dropped below the height of her knees.

He managed to get some distance from her, and, satisfied he wasn’t shrinking, decided to make a run for her bathroom. She just snorted as he ran, rolling her eyes as she stood up for a leisurely pursuit.

“Come on Jack! There’s only one way in and out of there!”

“Shit,” he muttered, in his haste to put distance between them he had boxed himself in. He looked around the white tiled expanse before him, up at the shower stall, then around to the sink, the toilet…

“Hi,” Riley said quietly, giving a smug smile as she stood in the doorway.

With a roar he ran right at her, thinking he could run between her legs. For a minute he thought he’d succeeded, shouting in triumph as he passed under that arch and reached the carpet of the bedroom again. His jubilation was short lived, and he grunted in surprise and mild pain as something struck his back, pinning him to the floor.

“Just so you know,” Riley said, rolling him over onto his back with her foot, “the only reason I didn’t pin you like this in the bathroom was because I worried the hard tile would hurt you too much.”

“T-Thanks,” he muttered weakly.

The smell of her foot was raw, strong, stale and salty as it flexed over him, growing more powerful and heavier as the fumes seemed to wash over him, carrying his size away.

“Now what is that poking my foot?” she asked with a grin, “is that a teeny tiny boner?”

“M-Maybe,” he grunted, trying to force the foot off him.

She shifted her sole, pinning his head between her toes like a marble. She squeezed idly, savoring her victory now that the game was over.

“Four and a half minutes,” she chuckled, “better luck next time champ.”

He just groaned in response, the slick sole of her foot grinding against his manhood and sending pleasure up his spine. Riley noticed the strained look on his face, one she recognized and was well familiar with.

“I see the chase got you excited,” she said in a husky voice. “How about we have another little game?”

He couldn’t think, just letting the slow movement of the giant foot overhead drive him to new heights of pleasure. The thick fog of her sweat wafted down, shrinking him ever smaller, he realized in his haze that her big toe was now almost twice the size of his head.

“I’m going to keep you down there, under my foot,” she explained, “shrinking, until you cum!”

His eyes went wide, “R-Riley, I’m already getting pretty small here!”

“Then you’d better hurry up,” she said sweetly.

“Fuck!” he growled, grinding himself against her in time with her minute movements. He panicked and started picking up speed, trying to finish as he sank further, the space between her toes was a large gap now, one he could curl up in, and if he didn’t hurry, one he’d be able to straddle with his whole body.

“Maybe you want to be tiny?” Riley teased, “that’s why you’re taking longer? That’s okay Jackie, I don’t mind keeping you as my little pet for a few days, but…” she giggled, “I thought I’d need a hamster cage, if you don’t hurry I’m going to need an ant farm!”

He shouted as he came, bucking his hips against a foot that grew larger as the slick and sweaty aroma permeated him, filling his senses and overwhelming his mind. The foot lifted off him as he panted, the smell of Riley’s sweat dissipating, and finally, he stopped shrinking.

He sighed, sitting up and looking around, the carpet fibers loomed around him like waist-high grass, and slowly he looked up, seeing the titanic goddess that his girlfriend had become. The world rocked as the colossus of a woman knelt down, squinting as she looked at him.

“Oh my god!” she giggled, “This is too much, you’re like… a bug!”

“That was fucking amazing!” he shouted.

“Glad you thought so,” Riley said, “now I’m going to go clean up a little.”

“Aw come on!” he pleaded.

She laughed and rolled her eyes, a thunderous sound that seemed to echo, “I can just barely hear your squeaky little voice, and you want me to stay all grimy and gross? How small do you want to get?”

“SMALLER!” he cried eagerly.

Her eyebrows rose, “Okay then,” she said with a chuckle.

Slowly she sidled her workout shorts and underwear down, stepping out of them, leaving her naked except for that pink sports bra. Her toe hooked the pale blue underwear she’d been wearing, they were absolutely soaked with her sweat, and after the chase and their game, her arousal.

Jack watched as a that pair of fragrant panties, big enough to cover a parking lot, was hovered hover him, her toe like the largest construction crane in the world. Almost in slow motion, she released the panties, and he was buried in the avalanche of fragrant fabric.

“There you go,” she said with a laugh, “Let’s see how tiny my little Jackie is by the time he gets out of that.” For good measure she peeled the sports bra off too, making a sound like a peeling sticker as she held it away from herself. She took one whiff, then almost gagged, and with a final giggle dropped it down over him with her panties, pressing lightly on the pooled workout clothing with her foot. “Have fun!” she teased.

She stretched, grimacing at her own smell as she lifted her armpits, “Now to go shower for real…” She hummed happily to herself as she walked towards the bathroom, thinking of all the games she would play with her tiny boyfriend that weekend.

Chapter End Notes:

A pretty quick one that's almost all action