- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A story about a mischievous succubus who needs to periodically drain height to feed.

Eric blinked tiredness out of his eyes. Wednesdays were always the worst, whatever energy you had from the weekend was already exhausted and any more rest was still two days away. He held on to the handle on the subway car, feeling the swaying motion as his shoulders jostled with the similarly subdued passengers.

“Hey!” a woman’s voice called. “Excuse me!” she was pushing through the people jammed into the subway car. Every now and then she stopped to sniff the air. Most people gave her a glance, and then parted, you didn’t mess with subway weirdos.

As the girl got closer Eric got a good look at her and frowned. She was wearing a tight black tube top and a pair of short shorts that left her midriff exposed, an odd choice for the weather this time of year. It showed off her ample curves in a pleasing way, and they were ample. Eric didn’t want to stare, that would have been rude, but she had an hourglass figure that would make a model jealous, and with her agitated movements those assets were jiggling a lot. Sticking out of a mop of fiery red hair she had what looked like a pair of… fox ears? He blinked, there was a tail too, and it moved? It was one heck of a costume, he wondered if there was a comic convention in town or something. She was short too, barely scratching five feet, if that.

She almost moved passed him but stopped, sniffing the air again. Her eyes went wide and she turned to him with a smile. He jolted in surprise as the girl leaned in close, sniffing him all over. Suddenly she gave a happy squeal.

“I’m sorry,” he said uncomfortably, “Did I forget to wear deodorant or something?”

“No!” she said eagerly, “You’re perfect, just what I’ve been looking for!”

“Excuse me?”

“I could smell you out in the street!” she said excitedly, “I’ve been tracking you all morning and I finally caught up!”

“I think you have me confused with someone else,” he said with what he hoped was a friendly smile. “This is my stop, excuse me-“ he walked for the door as it opened, deliberately pushing past her. She was a cute girl, and she didn’t look like much of a threat, but you didn’t mess with subway people.

“W-wait!” she stammered, chasing him through the doors.

“Look,” he said, “I’m sorry, but I’m on my way to work and-“

“I need some of your spirit energy!” the girl said, grabbing his arm, “you’re the only person around here that’s got the right type! Maybe in this whole city!”

“Spirit energy?” he asked with a chuckle, “Okay, here you go.” He reached into his wallet and pulled out a twenty-dollar bill, handing it to her. “For the laugh.”

She stared at the bill, confused for a moment, then tossed it over her shoulder, “Look,” she said, a bit antsy, “I’m… I’m REALLY hungry mister, it took a lot of my power to even get to the human world and I’m not in great shape.”

“I don’t really understand,” he said, glancing at the subway turnstile, “I just tried to give you money-“

“I need spirit energy,” she explained, “life force, chi, soul power?” He stared at her blankly and she sighed and continued, “I can’t just TAKE it, or a bunch of meanies like angels and guardians and stuff are going to come after me. You need to make an agreement with me!”

“Okay,” he sighed, resigning himself to being late for work, “what do I get out of this?” he asked with a smile. This was probably some new age fortune telling scheme, he’d humor her a bit and tell the story around the water cooler, he decided.

“Oh all kinds of stuff!” She said excitedly, “I’ll watch out for you, give you good luck, you can summon me whenever you want!”

He rolled his eyes, “Okay sure, how do we do it?”

She beamed, “Okay first you say your full name,”

“I, Eric Jameson,” he said.

“Agree to form a contract with Astoria the succubus!” she giggled, “that’s me!”

“Agree to form a contract with Astoria the succubus,” he finished.

He blinked as the world seemed to shimmer. Dizziness overcame him, and he stumbled a moment, almost dropping his briefcase. She reached out to steady him, and he was surprised by just how strong she was as she hefted him back upright. He was suddenly very aware of how empty the subway stop had become, where had everyone gone?

“Sorry to jump right in,” she said, “but I really need this NOW!”

A pleasant tingling washed over him, warm and sensuous, like a lover’s kiss. He fought the urge to sigh as it filled every pore and far corner of his body. He blinked and tried to panic as he realized his skin was glowing, but it was like he was sedated. No matter how hard he tried to summon a fight or flight response, his body was ignoring his brain’s orders. The world began to stretch, and the hands of the girl holding him seemed to grow even stronger, larger, against him. He blinked again; mouth open.

“Yummy!” she said, pulling away from him.

As he stumbled backwards he realized his sleeves were just slightly over his hands, in fact all of his clothes were too loose and his feet knocked around with space to spare in his shoes. The girl on the other hand now stood at least a foot taller than him, grinning down at him with that same jubilant expression.

“You have some GREAT spirit energy master!” she said, licking her lips, “Now, did you have somewhere you needed to be, or can I just nip a bit more off you-“

He turned and ran, dropping his briefcase as he struggled to hold his pants up. As he crashed through the subway turnstile he realized it was halfway up his stomach, rather than at his waist where it should have been. She hadn’t just gotten bigger, he was definitely smaller! Looking back at the confused girl he realized their heights had effectively swapped, he’d gone down to barely being five feet, while she now had his six and one inch.

He kept running, his heart pounding and his mind reeling. He didn’t stop until he reached his office, almost tripping as he forced his way through a now much heavier revolving door. Not waiting for the elevator he sprinted up the stairs, a logical part of him said that was silly, he wouldn’t be any safer in the office, but he still felt a sense of security as he stumbled into his chair, secure behind his desk and with the dividing walls of his cubicle to keep the world out.

He stopped to think, this was impossible, right? Fox girls weren’t real, succubi weren’t real, and people didn’t shrink… No, it was definitely real, as he held an uncomfortably large computer mouse in his hand he went lightheaded at the realization, he was… short?

His thoughts were interrupted by his desk phone ringing.

Reflexively he picked it up, “Eric Jameson,” he said in a neutral voice.

“Hi Eric!” Melinda’s cheery voice came over the phone. “Are you having a good morning?”

His boss was a former college roommate of his mom’s who had helped him get this job. It was a bit of a running joke around the office how the older woman would mother him a bit, always prying into his personal life and reminding him to wear a coat. It didn’t extend to his workload though, if anything she was a little tougher on him than the rest. “Helping fulfill his potential,” she called it.

“I’m not feeling well,” he said with a sigh, knowing that would set her off, “I might have to duck out.”

“Oh no!” Melinda said, “Eric, we’ve talked about you taking better care of yourself! Well, before you go, there’s a young woman here in my office who says she found your briefcase on the subway. Come on by and get it, would you?”

His blood ran cold. Shakily he stood up, walking down the row of cubicles to Melinda’s office like a condemned man. Should he run? He wondered, but where to? If she had his briefcase, she probably had his home address.

He pushed the door open and fought a wave of panic as he saw the girl, Astoria, lounging in one of the chairs in front of Melinda’s desk. The two women were laughing about something, and the fox-girl had a steaming cup of coffee in one hand.

“Eric!” Melinda said, gesturing him over. She frowned, seeing his loose clothes, but didn’t say anything further. “This young lady says she ran into you on the subway?”

“Y-Yeah,” he stammered, refusing to meet the succubus’s eyes.

“What a nice young woman,” Melinda said, beaming, “to return a stranger’s briefcase like that!”

“Oh, he’s not a stranger,” Astoria said, “he’s my master now!”

Melinda frowned, “I’m sorry, I don’t follow.”

“We made a contract and everything,” she said, as though it were the most obvious thing in the world, “This drink is good, what did you say it was called?”

“Uh, coffee,” Melinda said. “Eric, what’s going-“

“She shrank me!” he blurted out, gesturing to his loose clothes, “Look!” he stood up and Melinda’s eyes went wide as she fully took in his diminished stature.

“Good lord,” Melinda murmured. Getting up she walked around the desk. She stood a good six inches over Eric now, her mouth gaped as she looked down at the man she normally looked up at. She reached and patted his head, making sure it was real.

“That’s what happens when I feed off you,” Astoria explained, “I guess I should have mentioned that earlier, huh?”

“You think!?” Eric sputtered.

Melinda bit her lip, “So, the fox ears, the tail… those aren’t a costume, are they dear?”

“Nope!” Astoria said happily. “I’m glad you humans are finally getting it. Do you not get a lot of spirits on this plane?”

“No,” Melinda said quietly, “Or… well, at least not in this office.”

“C-Can you turn me back?” Eric asked pleadingly.

“Oh, you’ll go back to your old size in a few hours probably,” Astoria said dismissively, “your spirit energy is just constantly flowing out of you, now if you let me take more it would take longer to-“

“More!?” Eric asked, scuttling behind Melinda.

“I just had a little appetizer back there!” Astoria said with a grin, “I’d really like it if you let me have a full meal!”

“Now enough of that,” Melinda snapped, “Eric, go sit down,” she said firmly. Her hand touched the top of his head and she guided him back to the seat next to Astoria. With a huff she sat down behind her desk and regarded the two of them.

“Astoria was it?” She asked, seeing the fox-girl nod she continued, “You’re some kind of spirit, or a demon, whatever, let’s move on. Why are you here, and are you going to hurt Eric?”

“My parents said it was time for me to spend a century or two in the human world,” she explained, “Also, I’d never hurt master! He fed me when I was starving and-“

“Master?” Eric squeaked.

“Well yeah,” she said obliviously, “You’re my master now, that’s how the contract works.”

“Then I order you to leave me alone!” he said triumphantly.

Her eyes went wide, “B-but you’re the only one around here I can feed off! I can’t go back to the spirit realm yet either!”

“Okay,” Melinda said with a sigh, “Eric, we’re clearly out of our depth here, I’d call legal but I don’t think this is exactly their realm of expertise.”

“Do you want an Angel?” Astoria asked quietly, “They’re kind of like lawyers for humans but…” she gulped, “they’re kind of mean-“

“Yes!” Eric said excitedly, “Astoria, I order you to summon an angel!”

There was a flash of light and a with a burst of wind a trumpet sounded, scattering the papers on Melinda’s desk. A being was silhouetted against the brilliant glow, with wings and a sword in hand. They all shielded their eyes as the being stepped out of the light, she was clad in an otherwise ordinary business suit, but the flaming sword in her hand was positively medieval.

“I am Helena, guardian angel,” she said in a voice that echoed through the small office, “Now Demon, prepare yourself for smiting!”

The sword lashed out and Astoria squealed in panic, leaping out of the chair as it was cleaved in two. She huddled behind Eric, shaking.

“Whoa!” He said, holding his hands up, “I-I don’t want you to kill her!”

The glow disappeared and the angel looked at him, confused, “Human, you called me here because a demon was accosting you, what did you expect would happen?”

“I just thought you could make her go somewhere else!” he protested.

“And I will,” she said, raising the sword, “oblivion!” Astoria cowered behind Eric, and he felt a pang of guilt.

“Excuse me Miss uh, Helena,” Melinda said, eying the destroyed office furniture warily, “My employee has apparently accidentally made some sort of contract with this creature. We were wondering if it could be… nullified?”

The Angel gave Eric a withering look, “Is that coffee fresh?” she asked, pointing to the machine Melinda kept in her office. At the manager’s nod the angel sighed and walked over to it. The sword shimmered a moment, then began to deform, slowly taking the shape of a coffee mug that read “#1 Angel.” She poured herself a cup and walked back to the three of them.

“Get out from behind the human, foul spawn of darkness,” Helena growled, “if he willingly made the contract, I can’t do anything to you.” She glared at him again, “It was willing, wasn’t it?”

“I didn’t understand-“ he protested.

The angel glanced at Astoria, who gulped, “I-I told him I needed spirit energy, and that if he agreed to give me some, we’d have a pact.”

“Sounds willing enough to me,” The angel said, taking a swig of coffee.

Astoria slowly peeked out from behind Eric, then more confidently stood up. In a rather juvenile gesture she stuck her tongue out at the angel, who just rolled her eyes.

“So what do I do then?” Eric asked, “Is she just going to follow me around and keep shrinking me whenever she gets hungry?”

The angel shrugged, “next time don’t make a contract with a demon, what else do you want me to say?” She grinned, and the wings behind her fluttered a moment, “On that note, I came all this way for nothing, and someone’s got to pay the fare.”

She reached out and touched Eric’s head with her free hand, her other raising the coffee to her lips so she could take a sip. He gasped as he felt that same tingling sensation run over his body, along with the feeling of peace. He felt himself drifting lower, his clothes becoming looser, and he realized the Angel was draining him in the same way Astoria had earlier. When she pulled her hand away he was probably only three feet tall, he blinked in shock, looking at the three now gigantic women standing over him. He held up his arms and realized his sleeves now dangled at the end, as though he were playing dress up in his father’s clothes.

“I must commend your taste demon,” The angel said, ruffling his hair one last time, “this human has excellent flavor.”

With that she fluttered her wings once, and there was another flash of light and a trumpet sound as she disappeared, leaving a scorch mark on Melinda’s carpet.

“Well then,” Melinda said, collecting herself, “I think you’re stuck with her Eric…” she glanced across the desk at the now half sized man, she giggled, “you look adorable by the way.”

“So, what then?” he asked, gesturing and causing the ends of his sleeves to swing wildly. Melinda fought down another laugh at that, and he scowled, “Is she just coming home with me?”

“This human has a house?” Astoria said, looking at Melinda, “Jackpot!”

“An apartment,” Melinda said, a bit amused, “but same concept, yes.” She sighed and looked down at her shrunken employee, “You say he’s going to be back to normal soon?”

“Even if I drained all his energy, it would only take him a day at most to get back to normal,” Astoria said, “If I didn’t keep draining him anyway.” She gave him a grin he wasn’t sure he liked.

“Here’s what I propose,” Melinda said, looking back and forth between the demon and Eric, “Your master here needs to be at a… decent height for his job duties, and… other things, could you find it in yourself to limit your feedings for those times?”

“Oh yeah,” Astoria said, “I probably don’t need to take more than a foot or so off him a day to stay fed, but if you give me more, I can do more magic!”

“Let’s hold off on that,” Eric protested, looking down at his clothes, pooled around him. He sighed, “I guess… I guess this is life now.”

“Why don’t you take the rest of the day off?” Melinda said sympathetically. “This is a big adjustment for all of us.”

“How am I even supposed to get home?” he asked, “look at me!” He couldn’t even keep his pants up, and letting them fall he wasn’t even exposed as his shirt hung down his frame.

Astoria leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek, he started as the now familiar tingling feeling calmed him, and even as the logical part of his brain panicked, he didn’t feel any fear or alarm as he began drifting even lower into the chair. The collar of his shirt passed his ears, and he stared up through where his neck would have been at Astoria’s smug grin and Melinda’s amazed expression.

The demon’s hand shot down through it, and before he could even think to hide in the massive maze of fabric that his clothing had become, her fingers pinched his arm and lifted him up like a doll. He dangled naked from her grip, being held in front of the two house sized faces. With a start he tried to cover his privates with his free hand, which just caused Astoria to giggle and Melinda to blush.

“He’s so small,” Melinda breathed, “Eric, are you… does it hurt?”

“N-No,” he stuttered, “I’m uhh… could you please look away?”

“No need,” Astoria said gleefully. Pulling her top away from her skin she slowly lowered Eric into her exposed cleavage. He protested feebly but she released the elastic material, causing his world to jiggle as he was trapped between her massive boobs and sealed away from the rest of the world.

Eric fought against the massive breasts on either side of him, but it seemed like whatever purchase he could get just caused him to slip lower, like quicksand. There was just the slightest coating of sweat on her skin, which wasn’t making things any easier. Summoning all of his strength he made one last attempt.

Melinda looked at the other woman’s chest, hearing the feeble sounds of protest from inside, but the demon just grabbed her breasts from each side, and gave them a quick shake. Eric went silent, and the demon grinned smugly.

“There we go,” she said, “he’s nice and deep in there now. Hopefully he’ll relax a bit, he seems really high strung!”

“Er, yes,” Melinda said uncomfortably. “Do you need directions to his home?”

“With all the energy I just slurped off this little guy?” she patted her boobs, shaking Eric’s prison, “I can easily use a locate spell.” She snapped her fingers and a large sackcloth bag appeared in her hand, she snapped again and Eric’s clothing and effects seemed to fly off the ground and into it. She pointed at the coffee pot, and Melinda’s eyes went wide as it seemingly refilled itself.

“P-Please take good care of Eric,” Melinda said feebly.

“Oh, don’t worry!” Astoria said, waving dismissively, “he’ll be back here tomorrow, good as new! And pretty soon he’ll wonder how he ever got along without me!”

As she left Melinda sipped her coffee thoughtfully, “Well,” she said finally, “at least I can tell his mother he met a girl.”

Eric was squeezed on all sides by the soft flesh of Astoria’s boobs. Every now and then his world jiggled, but he was firmly trapped here, surrounded by her warmth and a smell somewhere between vanilla and cinnamon. The constant motion, the smell, and the knowledge of where he was had rapidly gotten him excited, his erection straining against the soft flesh. Although he couldn’t reach down to touch himself, the constant jiggling was more than enough stimulation to drive him crazy.

Light filled his vision suddenly, and he blinked as he realized Astoria had pulled her top away from her skin again. A pair of fingers reached down, parting the fleshy prison and clasping his arm as they pulled him out. He shivered as he was lifted through air that, compared to the warmth of her chest, was far too cold for comfort, and he grunted as his feet made contact with a hard surface. Looking around he realized it was his own kitchen table.

“Welcome home master!” She said excitedly, “This place is great, I love it!”

“Thanks,” he said, fighting the urge to cover himself again, “Listen, could we lay down some ground rules?”

She crossed her arms and set her head on the table, grinning down at her tiny master, “Of course,” she said, “it’s your home, and I am your obedient familiar!”

“From now on, no shrinking me without asking,” he said sternly, or as sternly as you could naked in front of a giantess.

She frowned, “A girl’s gotta eat, but… okay.”

“Also can you… I don’t know, change how you look?”

She grinned, “Oh yeah, easily.” Her red hair flashed blonde, then black, then back to red, “it takes magic though, so if you want me to look different all the time you’ll have to let me feed off you more.”

“Okay,” he sighed, “When you’re out in public, maybe you should hide the fox ears and tail?”

She frowned, “D-Do you not like my floofy tail?” the appendage in question flailed behind her.

“No!” he said, hands in front of him, “I love it, really!” she beamed and he continued, “It’s just… most people around here aren’t used to fox-girls.” He paused a moment, “You don’t really look like what I’d expect a demon to look like.”

“Oh,” she said, “that’s because I’m half Japanese.”

He blinked, “Demons have… nationalities?”

“Well duh,” She said with a grin, “Dad’s a yokai, mom’s a succubus, I’m… I guess a succubus too?” she shrugged, “Holy water doesn’t hurt me, and curved roofs can’t scare me off either! Best of both worlds.”

She focused back on him, “Anyways, yeah, I can look human when I go out, if that will make things easier.”

“Great,” he said, “I guess… that’s it.”

“Is it?” she asked, a bit confused, “Master, you’re very clearly aroused!” she reached out a finger, the massive digit playfully poking the tip of an erection that hadn’t gone down one bit since he’d been released, “I felt that poking me all the way over here!”

“Oh,” he said, embarrassed, “I’m sorry-“

She snatched him up, causing him to cry out in surprise. Before he could react, he was being brought up to her face, she smiled and winked at him before pressing his tiny body against the plump softness of her lips. He gasped as his erection was pressed between those massive pink pillows, and he fought a moan as the giant fox-girl began to suck and play with him.

Her hand moved from underneath him, to behind him, holding him in place as her lips and tongue forced wave after wave of ecstasy over him. His arms and legs flailed, without purpose or purchase, as her mouth became his entire world.

She giggled, amused at his struggles. She pressed him to her mouth harder, squeezing him between her face and palm. He was completely at her mercy, and that turned him on more than anything had in his entire life. A finger came up behind his head, the single massive digit stroking his hair and reminding him how small he was.

His hips bucked as he came, and her lips were merciless in milking every last drop out of him, his seed disappearing into her cavernous mouth. He collapsed backwards into her palm, his chest heaving as the afterglow permeated every fiber of his body. She slowly pulled him away, letting him see her full face as she smiled down at him, with what had to be a deliberately pronounced gulp, she swallowed his miniscule load.

“Well?” She asked with a smile, “Are we feeling better now, master?”

“T-That was,” he gasped, “amazing…”

“Succubus powers,” she said with a grin, “we always know just how to play with humans… some of the more powerful ones can make you guys cum with a look,” she saw his expression and giggled, “I’m not quite that good yet, but maybe we’ll get there with practice.”

“I-Is that part of having you as a familiar?” he managed.

She grinned, “You feed me, I take care of you, in any way you need to be taken care of.” She glanced around the apartment and frowned, seeing clothes tossed haphazardly on the floor, and again when she noticed the dishes piled in the sink. “Master, you might have some OTHER needs that we need to take care of…”

The rest of the day was mostly spent teaching Astoria how human appliances and electronics worked. She seemed amazed that he could summon water, light, and fire, all without magic, and the Television had mystified her. Throughout most of it she had carried his tiny form in her hand, thankfully she’d wrapped a small wash rag around him, giving him some modesty.

“It’s amazing,” she marveled, clicking the remote again as she cycled through the channels, “you can scry all of these things, and not a single spark of magic…”

“Yeah,” Eric explained, “and if you want to see a particular program I’ve got streaming and-“ he felt the ground begin to shake.

“Oh,” Astoria said excitedly, “looks like your energy is replenished!”

As the ceiling above started getting closer, she gently sat him down on the carpet. He breathed a sigh of relief as he passed her knees, then her waist, finally they were briefly eye to eye before he stood over her again. The washrag fell to the floor, and he thought about covering himself, but it seemed pointless now, she’d seen everything, and by her look was enjoying a glance at the full-size package.

“See master?” She said sweetly, “I told you! You’re back to normal.”

“Yeah,” he muttered, looking at his hands. It felt good knowing he wouldn’t be toy sized forever, no matter what they’d agreed to or what the succubus had promised, a part of him had feared she was lying and he’d be her shrunken pet for the rest of his life. He felt a stir down below at the thought, now why did such an undesirable scenario suddenly turn him on?

“Because you like the idea,” Astoria giggled, putting her hands behind her back and rocking on her heels slightly. Seeing his surprised expression she grinned wider, “Succubus, remember? I can’t read most of your thoughts, but any sexual thoughts? Any dirty fantasies?” She tapped her fox ears, “I pick those right up.” She playfully skipped closer to him, her foxlike tail bobbing behind her, “And YOU, master,” she poked his chest, “want to be a shrunken little slave to a beautiful, sexy, demoness!”

“W-What!?” He protested, “No I don’t! I’m really happy to be back to full size, seriously!”

She sighed and shook her head, “You can’t lie to me master, not on something like that! I see right through it.” She circled him, almost predatorily, “If that’s what you truly desire, you can have it…” she grinned and traced a finger along his chest, and then his side, finally around to his back as she stepped behind him. He shivered at the sensation. “I could suck all your spirit energy out, and then I just… won’t stop.” She giggled, “EVER!” she hugged him from behind.

“Astoria,” he breathed, wincing as she reached around and grabbed his rapidly hardening cock, “Please-“

“Tell me to stop master,” she giggled, starting to stroke him, “say don’t shrink me, and I won’t!” She picked up her speed, “I know we made a little agreement,” she said softly, “but if I don’t hear a firm no by the time I count to five…” She reached up and bit his earlobe lightly, “I’m going to start feeding again.”

“One,” she began, laughing at his expression. He grimaced, enjoying the feeling of her hand and trying to force himself to think.

“Two,” she continued, “Oh master, I’m going to take so much more this time.” She bit her lip and giggled, still stroking him.

“Three,” she said, her voice going low, “Think of all the places you’ll be able to fit, I’ll try to spare a little magic so you can breathe… maybe.”

“You’re just joking right?” he breathed, “I mean you wouldn’t really leave me small-“

“FOREVER!” she said gleefully, “FOUR!”

“Hnng,” he gritted his teeth as she kept playing with him. The rational part of his brain was panicking, but another part was riding the waves of sensation as the succubus masterfully toyed with him, physically and mentally.

“It’s just one little word,” she said teasingly, “a little no is all it takes master, then you can stay big!”

“N-“ he began

“FIVE!” Astoria shouted over him triumphantly.

His skin glowed and the soothing tingle of the succubus’s feeding raced over him, the panicked parts of his mind fell silent, and as he shrank smaller into the fox-girl’s arms. She kept stroking his cock as he got smaller, her hand quickly outsizing it. She lay him on the ground, his back resting on the increasingly rough fabric of his carpet fibers as she knelt down over him, now playing with his manhood with just a pair of fingers.

“Oh no,” he moaned, half in pleasure and half in despair, “Astoria, please, I didn’t mean it-“

“Small forever!” she teased, still stroking him. She leaned in close so her face dominated his whole vision, “I’ll still call you master of course, but you’ll be more like my pet.”

“You can’t do this!” he protested, but it was halfhearted, even though he knew he’d regret it he found the idea intoxicating.

“It’s too late,” She laughed, “Now come for me, and say hello to the rest of your life!”

He cried out as he sprayed her fingers, bucking his hips upward as she milked him easily. Her massive eyes bored down on him, intensifying the experience and driving him wild with lust. The glow washed over him again, the dual feelings of orgasm and energy drain overwhelming his senses. He watched the already titanic Astoria get larger, and she teasingly waved goodbye to him as the carpet fibers rose around him like trees.

“Okay,” she whispered, “I think that’s enough.”

She knelt down as far as she could, parting the carpet fibers with her fingers as she searched for her tiny master. Squinting she caught a small movement, and, licking the tip of her finger, she pressed it down, causing the speck sized man to be stuck to it easily.

Eric fought with all his strength, but at this size the adhesion from her gooey spit was more than enough to hold him in place like concrete. Wind rushed by his face and blew his hair about as he was lifted into the air by the giant finger. Soon he was face to face with the grinning succubus, her face now larger than a mountain.

“Thanks for all that spirit energy master,” she giggled, “I’m full to bursting! I could probably turn lead into gold right now!” Her finger traced lower, stopping in front of her wet and waiting womanhood, just a small patch of red hair shaved in the shape of a heart above it.

He stared into that chasm, a mix of fear and lust rising in him as the wet musky smell washed over him. Would she really stick him in there? He was rocketed forward, not even able to scream as he was plunged into the immense warm darkness of the succubus’s waiting womanhood.

To Astoria it was simply fingering herself, and she giggled at the thought of how the simple action would be world shaking for her tiny master. She pulled her finger out and examined it briefly, smiling when she saw that the tiny man had been sucked off it, now hopelessly trapped inside her.

With a pleased sigh, she flopped backwards onto the couch, her foxlike ears flaring outwards as she reached down and began to masturbate in earnest. If master was moving, well he was far too small for her to feel at that size, but knowing he was in there made all the difference.

Eric’s world shook even as the warm folds of the massive pussy squeezed and caressed him. He might have tried to climb out, but it was useless. The rapidly increasing wetness made movement all but impossible, except to be flushed about wherever her internal muscles pushed him. The world quaked again and again, reminding him how powerless he was even against Astoria’s most intimate place.

The succubus groaned happily as she reached orgasm, taking immense satisfaction in the knowledge that the slight tremors in her body would be like earthquakes to the tiny human. Finally, when she was well and done, she stuck her finger in again. She had to use magic to locate him, he’d been pushed deep inside her, and she’d have never found him otherwise.

She drew him out, stuck once more to her finger, though this time with a more intimate fluid. Once more he was imprisoned in front of her gigantic face, filling his entire field of vision. She lazily regarded him, and he just stared at her angrily.

“I know you loved that,” she said with a grin, “You’re angry sure, but I felt every thought you had about it, you’re halfway hoping I’ll stick you back in right now.”

He sighed, it was true… he had to figure out a way out of this-

“Okay,” she breathed, “Time to come clean… I was kidding.”

He blinked, “What!?” he shouted.

“I was kidding!” she said, somehow able to hear him even at his miniscule size, “you were having all of those sexy fantasies of being shrunk against your will, so I thought I’d just kind of… give it to you?”

“So you’re going to let me grow back?” he asked. He struggled again briefly against the drying fluid holding him in place, stuck like this on her fingertip was a real reminder of just how small she’d made him.

“Ohh, poor master,” she said, giving him a fake pout, “Sorry, I think I scared you a little too much. Here, I’ll give you some of your energy back.”

The now familiar tingling splashed over him, only this time he was getting larger! He fell off the tip of her finger and down into her palm as he went from a grain of sand, to a bug, and then finally to a doll. He kept growing until he was maybe a foot and a half tall, cradled in her arms, and then stopped. He looked up at her in confusion.

“I said I’d give SOME of it back,” she said, ruffling his hair. “Now tell me the truth, did you have fun?”

“Yeah,” he admitted, not seeing the point in lying, if she really could read his mind about that kind of thing it would be obvious. “It was amazing.”

“It was a little mean spirited,” she said regretfully, “but we succubi have a sort of sense for what we should say or do in those situations, something just told me that it was the right way to go.”

“I…” he sighed, “yeah, it definitely paid off, that was the hottest experience of my life.”

“So far,” she said, ruffling his hair, “I’ll bet I can top it.”

Eric woke up the next day in his bed, at full size. He could have sworn he fell asleep cradled in Astoria’s arms like a teddy bear… Was the whole thing a dream? There was a slight smell of cinnamon and vanilla on the bedsheets, but it could have been his imagination. He shook his head and got up to get dressed.

“Good morning, Master!” a cheerful voice called as he walked out of his bedroom.

Astoria was definitely real, if back down to the five feet he’d met her at. She’d cooked a large breakfast spread, and his stomach growled as he sat down and served himself sausages and a scoop of potatoes.

Taking a bite his eyes lit up, “Wow, these are great!”

“Breakfast is one of the demonic arts!” Astoria said happily, placing a stack of pancakes in front of him, “right up there with necromancy!”

“Really?” he asked, pouring a small cup of syrup over the pancakes.

“Yeah, for whatever reason the arch-demons really wanted all the succubi in hell’s army to know how to make breakfast,” she said with a shrug, “I guess it helps with seduction?”

“Call me seduced,” he said, taking another bite.

“So master,” Astoria said gingerly, “Since I’m going to be staying here, I was thinking… I really only brought this pair of clothes from the spirit world, and-“

Eric reached into his wallet and pulled out a credit card, sliding it across the table to her, “Go get yourself some things then, least I could do.”

She smiled, “Oh thank you master!” she picked up the card and frowned, “Is this… is this thing valuable to humans?”

“Just give it to the storekeep,” he said with a smile, “they’ll know what to do.”

“Great!” she said, “Now one last thing, I fed you master, now you’ve got to feed me!”

He sighed and held out a hand. Astoria gripped it, and he felt the energy begin to slid out of him, and into her. She grew bigger, reaching his normal six foot height, while he took her place at five. She seemed to think a minute, and he grunted in surprise as he shot down one final inch, putting him at 4’ 11”

“I needed a little extra juice for a location spell,” she explained, “I don’t know where they sell clothes in the human world.”

With his belt tightened as much as it would go, his shirt tucked in to his waist, and his sleeves rolled up, he managed to make it in to the office. The world was a different place being this short, but still navigable. A few people spared him odd glances, but nobody said anything. He made it to his cubicle without incident and began logging in to check his emails.

“How’s life short stuff?” Melinda said, appearing in his cubicle, cup of coffee in hand.

“She made me breakfast,” he said with a smile.

“It’s wild,” his boss murmured, “magic, demons, angels, that’s all real…”

“And yet I still have to come into work,” he laughed, “I guess I’ve got another mouth to feed… kind of.”

“This one just eats height,” Melinda said, regarding her coffee cup a moment, “You’re definitely not going to be the tall guy around here again… is she going to shave this much off you every day?”

“I’m not sure,” he said, “I mean, she promised she wouldn’t take off enough that I’d have to miss work.”

“I wonder where she thinks that line is?” His boss asked with a raised eyebrow, “So, do you think you can live with it?”

“I think so yeah,” he said, “she seems… nice enough.”

“Nice,” Melinda snorted.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” he asked with a frown.

“Nothing,” His boss said with a smirk, “Young men, all the same.”

Eric turned the key to the lock on his apartment. Inside he heard a thump, as though someone were leaping off a couch, and then the pitter patter of feet across the floor as he opened the door.

“Master!” Astoria shouted happily as she collided with him. The rest of his height had returned sometime later in the day, which had been a pleasant surprise, so when the now petite succubus collided with him, she wasn’t able to knock him over.

“Hi Astoria,” he laughed, reaching down to rub her fox-ears. Playfully he grabbed at her tail as it swooshed upwards, causing her to giggle as she hugged him closer. Glancing around he saw that his apartment was cleaner than at any point since he’d moved in, he marveled at countertops that practically seemed to shine.

“I did a little cleaning up,” she explained, “And I thought of a fun way to make sure it stays clean!”

“Oh?” he asked.

She shrugged, “Every time I have to clean something, you can give me an inch of your height! Don’t worry though, first one’s free.”

“Uhhh,” he gulped, and she just smirked.

“You look like you need to unwind,” she said, “would you like me to draw you a bath?” She sniffed him, seeming to sense the dirty thoughts already filling his head, “Or maybe you want me to shrink you?” She bit her lip, “Which one would be more relaxing?”

“Shrink me first, then give me a bath,” he said, feeling the tingling as she began to drain his height.

“Your wish is my command master,” she said, kissing him on the lips as they passed each other in height. Soon she was fishing him out of his pooled clothes, holding his naked form in both hands like a treasure.

“I’ve been reading up on the human world,” She said eagerly, “Tomorrow is Friday, yes? And then you have something called the weekend?”

“Yeah,” he said, savoring the warm grip of her hands around him. “Two days without work.”

“So you probably wouldn’t need to grow back at all then, would you?” She asked with a grin.

“I guess not,” he gulped.

She giggled at his reaction as she walked towards the bath. Eric couldn’t help but smile, wondering what plans she had in store for him.

Chapter End Notes:

Debated whether or not to make this one it's own post or just add it here, ultimately decided to put it here since I intend it as a one shot.