- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There wasn't a specific prompt I just saw a ton of pics and posts about a city defender or superhero giantess, then I watched the Spiderman movies.

Jason and Lena had been dating for a few weeks now and things were going well, the two of them found that they had similar hobbies, liked the same kinds of entertainment, and even the same restaurants. They’d met because they’d shared a bus route while Jason was between cars, striking up an easy conversation about a paperback she’d been reading. She was a bit on the nerdy side with frazzled auburn hair and glasses, but he thought she cut a cute figure. When his car was finally fixed he’d asked for her number so they could stay in touch. It almost seemed too good to be true, which is why Jason was treading lightly around the first disagreement he found himself having with her over dinner at a downtown restaurant he’d invited her out to.

“I’m just saying,” He said cautiously, “Giant-Girl isn’t all that great,” Jason had a negative view of the city’s resident superpowered vigilante, one shared by most of the local press.

“B-but Giant Girl protects the city!” Lena said, “She’s always putting her life on the line to stop mad scientists and giant lizards and stuff!”

“And how many of those did we have before she came around?” He asked as he leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms.

She pursed her lips and huffed a bit before responding, “Well maybe that was all going to happen anyways and we’re just lucky she’s here? This city DOES have a lot of research labs you know.

Lena was a grad student working on her PhD at the local university, which was famous for it’s more esoteric scientific disciplines. Jason had been trying to determine exactly what her field of research would be called other than “physics” for the entirety of their relationship, he’d settled on accepting that his accounting major didn’t qualify him to discuss it.

“Yeah whatever,” he muttered, “I think she’s a menace! You know I had to take the bus in the first place because she stepped on my car while fighting a giant robot?”

“And if she hadn’t done that we never would have met!” Lena protested, “and besides she DID stop the giant robot didn’t she?”
“I think the army could have done it,” he said dismissively.

“THE ARMY!?” she almost shouted, standing up in her chair a bit, “that robot had lasers that could melt steel and they hurt like- I mean they probably hurt Giant-Girl really bad so maybe be grateful?”

He chuckled a bit but stopped seeing her red face, “Look why don’t we just drop it okay?”

The waiter came to take their orders and they talked about work and a bit about the local sports team while they waited. The food was excellent as always and as they laughed and debated getting dessert Jason hoped that he’d made up for making her angry.

She must just really like Giant-Girl, he thought idly. The superheroine did have her share of fans, there was a local radio station that claimed she was a symbol of women’s empowerment, although the skintight spandex outfit she wore attracted a number of male admirers for other reasons. Giant-Girl’s figure was fairly athletic, but there wasn’t anything bad to say about her curves.

“She tries really hard you know,” Lena said suddenly, looking a bit more frazzled than normal, “I mean imagine how hard it is being a hundred, two hundred feet tall and trying to stop a monster AND not kill anybody?”

He frowned, wondering why she was dragging this back up, “Look I’m sorry I said anything,” he said, hoping to get off the topic again.
“It’s not like she’s getting paid,” Lena continued, oblivious to his discomfort, “For all YOU know she’s struggling to get by in a shitty apartment somewhere while all the assholes she gets her ass kicked saving every day just live it up!”

“Lena,” he said firmly, “I’m sure she’s very brave, but I don’t really want to fight over this-“

“No I don’t know why Giant-Girl even bothers,” she muttered angrily, “I mean think about how hard it’s got to be living like that? If she had any sense she’d just quit the whole hero thing, then she could have a normal life and not have to keep secrets from people…”

There was an awkward silence after that and Lena seemed a bit embarrassed.

“Well clearly Giant-Girl means a lot to you,” he said finally, “I mean… I guess heroes inspire us all right?”

“Yeah,” she muttered darkly, looking away a moment.

There was a sudden alarm outside as the city’s tornado sirens went off, a police car with sirens drove by with an intercom on

“ATTENTION ATTENTON, PLEASE SEEK SHELTER IMMEDIATELY”

Jason blinked and checked his buzzing phone, there was an emergency alert text stating that all persons needed to evacuate or take shelter immediately. The next message said that there was a “Kaiju class threat” approaching, which is what the city had begun calling the various robots, monsters, and aliens which had been plaguing the city for the last few years.

“Well hell,” he said quietly, “I guess we’ll have to try the dessert another time-“ he looked up and realized Lena was gone. He started and stood up, looking around the restaurant as people began rushing about in a mild panic, this wasn’t the first time this had happened so there was a more restrained air than there might have been in another city but people still didn’t want to be in the downtown area for a Kaiju attack.
Lena was nowhere to be seen, in a bit of a daze Jason walked to the front of the restaurant and saw her running for the parking lot. He followed, hoping to at least say goodbye to her but he held back as he saw her grab something out of her trunk… a duffel bag? Lena glanced around but didn’t’ seem to see him as she sprinted for a nearby alleyway.

“What the hell?” he muttered as he ran after her, whatever she was doing it was going to be dangerous to be out here soon, was her car busted? Did she need a ride? Explanations swam through his head as he followed her down another turn to the brick covered back of the building.

“Lena!” he shouted as he rounded the corner and froze.

“EEP!” Lena squealed in surprise as she made eye contact with him. She was wearing a bright blue spandex suit and a golden “GG” was emblazoned across the center of her chest, in her hand she held the trademark mask which covered the entirety of Giant-Girl’s face. It all clicked, he’d seen that same figure on the news a dozen times.

“A-Are you Giant Girl?” Jason asked, walking a bit closer to her, “Lena…” he wasn’t sure what else to ask.

“This is my Halloween costume,” she said quickly, “I just need to try it on because if it doesn’t fit I’ve got to return it by today and-“

There was screaming from back on the street and the earth shook, “Where are you runt?” a thunderous voice boomed… Lena’s voice?

“Oh shit it’s her…” she muttered as she slipped the mask over her face.

“Who!?” Jason asked, this was a lot to take in and he was beginning to panic.

“Enormous Girl!” Lena’s voice said, muffled through the mask, “she’s an evil version of me from an alternate universe!”

“What the fuck,” Jason whispered, trying to wrap his head around it.

An enormous piece of stonework slammed into the alley next to him, pelting his face with tiny pieces of concrete, he shouted and held his arm up to block them. Looking up at the source he saw an enormous red costumed woman peering over the top of the building and giving the two of them an evil grin. Where Giant-Girl’s costume was a skintight bodysuit Enormous-Girl wore red short shorts and thigh high shiny red boots, along with a tight fitting crimson top that had an open top keyhole exposing her cleavage. A simple domino mask “hid” her identity.

“Found you bitch!” she yelled gleefully. She seemed to concentrate a minute and started growing even larger until she was around eighty feet tall.

“You’ll wish you hadn’t!” Lena shouted back as she started growing as quickly as she could, Jason fell backwards and scurried away from her, within a few seconds Lena had gone from a mousy girl a head shorter than him to a towering colossus, standing over the smaller buildings of downtown.

She leapt over the restaurant they’d just had dinner in and reached for the red clad Lena’s throat, for her part the evil double grabbed her by the wrists and soon the two of them were tumbling in the now abandoned street and wrestling.

Jason ran around the side of the building trying to follow the two of them, he wasn’t sure what he planned to do but something kept him from wanting to abandon her. Red-Lena was on top now and was clearly winning the fight, she had begun grabbing cars from the parking lot and was slamming them into Blue-Lena’s masked face one after the other, each one brought a cry of pain.

Jason looked at the situation and sighed, running as fast as he could towards the two fighting giantesses he shouted and waved his hands, “Hey look over here, big evil red girl!”

The evil version of Lena paused, leaving her doppelganger dazed on the ground, she stood up to her full height and regarded Jason who felt his heart beating rapidly.

“Well?” She snarled, “I’m listening? Do you have something say speck or can I just stomp you and get it over with?” She lifted a shiny red boot and hovered it over him, he gulped and nearly passed out as he realized there was a large dark red splotch on the bottom of it already.

“I’ve got to show you something!” he shouted, “Uh, pick me up.”

The boot withdrew and he sighed with relief as it went back to the ground, the giant villainess seemed a mix of amused and confused by his attempt.

“Unless you’ve got a check for a million bucks in your pocket you’re just making your death more painful,” she said as she grabbed him by the leg. He shouted in terror as he was held upside down, dangled by one leg and drawn higher up to her face. Looking into eyes the size of his torso he fought to keep himself from becoming a gibbering wreck.

“Uh a little closer it’s on my jacket,” he said, his voice cracking a bit.

“You wanna be chewed or swallowed whole?” she asked as she moved him a bit closer to her eye, “because if you don’t have something real interesting to show me you’re going to choose-“

From his position being dangled like a toy in front of her eye he leaned back and slugged her cornea as hard as he could. The villainess yelled in pain and dropped him, both hands clutching her eye as he tumbled down into the open cleavage.

His first thought was that she’d gotten sweaty during the fight, and he found himself slipping further into the soft mounds as she flailed. He fought his way up but it was useless, between her movement and the slick softness he couldn’t get a grip and given how high up he was it wasn’t like there was anywhere to go anyway.

“I’m going to rip off every single one of your limbs and then crush you!” the giantess shouted angrily as she recovered.

Jason resigned himself to death and felt his body drift lower, the last thing he saw before drifting below the hem of her outfit was Blue-Lena, HIS Lena, getting back on her feet shakily. He felt a moment of triumph as he realized his distraction had worked.

“LET HIM GO!” Giant Girl shouted in what she hoped was her most heroic sounding voice.

“Oh look the weakling is back for another round,” Enormous Girl chuckled as she used a finger to push Jason lower into her shirt. “Looks like my new pet bug has to wait a little longer for playtime, don’t worry buggy I’ll be sure to make it worth the wait.”

Lena surprised her evil alter ego with a dramatic uppercut that rattled the other woman’s jaw and sent her tumbling backwards, not wanting to give up the momentum she followed it up with a series of jabs to her gut, knocking the wind out of her lungs.

To Jason it was like a storm at sea, a warm sweaty storm that threatened to smother him in it’s comfortable embrace.

Enormous Girl forced her away with a quick shove and gasped as she tried to recover, “Well little goodie two shoes found a bit of fire!” she said with a grin, “Is this little bug I’ve got trapped perhaps someone… special?”

She struck a pose, “Well it doesn’t matter, I’ll crush you, then him, then this city.” Enormous Girl focused and began to grow larger, letting her expanding form smash apart the now evacuated buildings on either side of her. Soon she was standing twice Giant-Girl’s height and didn’t stop until she was two hundred feet tall and leering down at the now much smaller hero.

Jason had a renewed sense of survival and had begun climbing upwards, his hand breached the top of her cleavage triumphantly just as her growth started, he yelled in frustration as the house sized breasts on either side of him swelled and swallowed him up again.

Lena sighed and focused on growing herself, she didn’t like to grow much past 100 feet because it drained her stamina quickly, she’d gone as high as 500 feet tall in the past but even a few minutes moving around at that size felt like running a marathon. The only advantage was that her evil copy would suffer the same effects. With a growl she kept going past Enormous Girl until she stood a head taller than her rival, looming over the nearby buildings.

“You’ll just tucker yourself out wimp,” Evil-Lena said with a smile as she charged at her slightly bigger opponent. With a leap she tackled Giant-Girl backwards into a large warehouse, which crumpled like cardboard. Steel warped and brick collapsed as the two of them rolled through the debris.

Lean managed to get the upper hand again and triumphantly stuck her hand down the cleavage of her foe, searching for Jason. Enormous Girl blinked a moment and realized what she was doing, with a snarl she pushed Giant-Girl off and rolled away, she checked her bra quickly and cursed.

“Looking for this?” Lena said with a smile as she held Jason’s limp form in front of her. He was drifting in and out of consciousness.

“Yeah I was just getting hungry!” Evil-Lena teased, “you ever try eating a tiny goody goody?”

Lena blanched at the thought, and shakily looked for somewhere to put Jason. Unlike her rival her costume was a bodysuit, the only separate piece being the mask that covered her face. With a sigh she slightly pulled the material away from her neck and dropped Jason’s form down, hoping the tight spandex would hold him in place.

Jason blinked and tried to figure out what had happened, he’d been thrown about as the two giantesses fought and he must have been knocked out at some point. His heart soared as he realized the fabric pinning him to the wall of skin was blue, he was with HIS Lena! His excitement was short lived as he felt himself starting to slide down, like her evil version Lena had been sweating profusely during the fight, and unlike her evil version’s costume Lena’s costume didn’t provide nearly enough pressure to keep her cleavage firm enough to hold him in place.

“I’m going to finish this,” Enormous Girl snarled as she started growing larger again.

Lena’s heart sank as she saw her nemesis pass the tops of several more buildings, not stopping until she was at least six hundred feet tall.
“What the hell is she thinking?” Lena muttered, the two of them wouldn’t be able to fight long at that size, she was already dreading how exhausted even getting that big was going to make her, but as Enormous-Girl casually stomped her foot down on a nearby apartment she steeled herself and focused.

She felt a soreness start in her arms and legs as she passed four hundred feet, gritting her teeth she ignored it and watched the world around her grow smaller until with a pained moan she finished her growth, standing at the same height as her enemy. She walked forward easily enough, but each step was like a sprint in and of itself.

For Jason the sensation the growth had become something he recognized, and as the slick skin around him grew he felt himself sliding ever downward. He hooked his hand on the edge of her panties as he passed and felt a moment of vindication as he managed to hoist his body up to the elastic. A new smell hit him at that point, a musty feminine smell he was familiar with. He tried to stay still as he felt the world outside the spandex body suit rock again.

He felt his grip slip again as the two women outside resumed their fighting and blinked as he struggled to stay focused, he wondered if he’d taken a hit to the head at some point or if he was just that exhausted. He wasn’t going to be able to hold himself here much longer… He glanced at the panties and sighed before lifting himself over the edge of the elastic and allowing himself to tumble down in with her womanhood. Certain he wasn’t going to fall to his death in the comfortable cloth hammock he let unconsciousness take him again

Evil-Lena was clearly feeling fatigued too going by the painfully slow roundhouse kick Good Lena blocked with her forearm. She sighed and gathered her strength, punching the other girl as hard as she could and was rewarded with a cry of pain that echoed across the whole city. Enormous Girl slumped and leaned back against a skyscraper for a moment.

“T-that all you got?” She muttered, before collapsing to the ground below. Lena tried to keep from falling to her knees with relief as she saw her evil double begin to shrink slowly, after a few minutes she was just a normal woman down there on the street, sirens wailed and a dozen cop cars seemed to appear out of nowhere as they worked to bring the evildoer into custody.

With a pained grunt Lena began to allow herself to shrink as well, feeling the energy race over her as her height dwindled away. The buildings and the ground seem to rise up to meet her as her muscles seemed to dance with relief. Soon she was only two hundred feet tall, then one hundred, then fifty, finally she was back to her normal height of five feet two inches.

She looked around and was happy to see there wasn’t anyone around, sometimes she wanted to talk to police or reporters… this wasn’t one of those days, she felt so exhausted she could barely stand. She stumbled back to the now destroyed restaurant parking lot, still abandoned fortunately, and saw that her car was one of those lucky enough to escape destruction. With one last look around to check for prying eyes she pulled her mask off and flopped herself into the driver’s seat.

“Phew,” she muttered to herself, smiling and closing her eyes a moment, “That was a hell of a fight.”

She felt movement near her crotch and her eyes flew open as she realized she’d forgotten something.

“Oh…” she muttered to herself, “Ooops…”

Jason’s eyes fluttered as he regained consciousness, he was on something soft, he glanced around and realized he was on a pile of something white… blankets maybe? They were a strange material, he could almost swear they were tissues. Looking around he saw he was on a wide wooden plain which just confused him more, was that a cup full of pencils next to him? Maybe this was a playground prop or something?

Lena’s smiling face appeared over him suddenly like the face of some massive cliff. She’d changed out of her superhero outfit and was wearing a pair of sweats and a loose fitting t-shirt and carrying a steaming mug of what smelled like hot cocoa.

“Hey sleepyhead!” she said softly, trying not to disturb him. “Thanks for distracting Enormous Girl back there by the way, you really saved my butt.”

“Uh… no problem,” he said, “Why don’t you shrink down so we can talk about this whole… superhero thing?”

“Uhhh yeah,” she said uncomfortably. “So the thing is… I AM shrunk down to normal size… but when I was big you were in contact with me and you kind of um… well you know how my clothes get big and small with me? The shrinking and growing energy kind of flows where I direct it to, I must have unconsciously gotten you with it when I changed sizes.“

It dawned on him suddenly exactly where he was, “This is a desk,” he shouted in a panic, “I’m on a desk, Lena I’m the size of a damn bug!”

“P-please calm down!” she said eagerly, “I can fix you I promise!”

“Then do it!” he shouted, looking around at the giant room was beginning to overwhelm him.

“Well I can do it… later,” she nervously replied, “I really wore myself out getting that big in the first place and I was fighting all night and it just takes awhile to get my juice back okay?”

He sighed, “how long?”

“At least a few days,” she said quietly, “I mean… Maybe I could try to do it a little at a time by holding you while I grow to just a hundred feet or something, I’ve never shrunk a person like this before I mostly just change the size of my clothes. I don’t know how it will work. I can try something tomorrow if you want but I can’t do any more size changing tonight.”

He slumped back onto his bed of tissues and stared ahead, “Tomorrow then,” he sighed.

“Don’t worry stuff that gets small gets super durable you’ll be fine!” Lena said with what she hoped was a disarming smile, “like you could probably get stepped on and it would just feel like a nice hug-“

“I’ll just try not to get stepped on thanks,” he said. He sniffed and furrowed his brow, realizing that his clothes and skin positively reeked of sweat and… something else.

“You probably need a bath,” Lena said with a smile, “you got soaked in sweat and then you kind of got trapped in my um…” she giggled and her face went red, “well you know where you got stuck. I think you were out cold by that point though.”

She looked somber a moment, “Listen Jason…” she said hesitantly, “You know how you used to joke that you didn’t understand why a girl like me is single? Well now you know why… I really like you and I’ve had fun on our dates, but given everything that’s happened I understand if you maybe don’t want to see me again after I grow you back.”

He thought about it a minute, Lena was a sweet girl when she wasn’t fighting giant threats to the city and she was by far the best girl he’d dated… Was this a lifestyle he could get used to? Maybe, if nothing else it was worth a shot.

“You know Lena this isn’t even the worst date I’ve ever been on,” he said with a smile.

She seemed to melt a bit and she joined him in laughing at the joke. Finally she looked down at him and thought a moment. A part of her definitely felt more confident seeing him this small… she wasn’t nerdy bookish Lena to a tiny person like this, she was Giant-Girl, and Giant-Girl was sexy and confident.

“So Jason,” she said in a husky voice, “Like I said you’re the next thing to invulnerable when you’re shrunk that small and… well I didn’t really get the chance to enjoy you being… where you were earlier. If you’re up for it we could have a little fun?”

He swallowed nervously and looked up at her, “I uh…”

She pulled her shirt up over hear head in one smooth motion and tossed it on the floor, a moment later her sweatpants followed leaving her standing before him in just her underwear.

The rational part of Jason’s mind had been struggling all evening, between the fight with a supervillain, finding out his girlfriend was the city’s superhero, and now staring up at what was, to him, a 500 foot tall goddess giving him bedroom eyes in her underwear, that rational part of his mind bid him farewell.

“Let’s do it!” he shouted eagerly, leaping up.

“Good boy,” she purred as she walked towards the desk, “It’s going to be hard when you’re that small but… I’m sure that we can think of SOMETHING I can do for you, but ladies first as they say.” She licked the tip of her finger and it came down on him hard, he gasped in shock as she lifted it back up and he was stuck to it simply by the stickiness of the saliva.

“Hold still,” she said sweetly as she lowered her fingertip, and him, down to the waistband of her panties. Pulling the elastic open with her other hand she gave him one final grin as she slipped him in and let them snap shut.

“Oh fucckk,” she moaned as she moved to sit on the couch, she patted her crotch with her cupped hand and wondered what it was like for the tiny trapped man. As she leaned back on the couch and enjoyed the sensation she realized she was going to have to make up an excuse to make Jason this small again sometime.

As she came she couldn’t help but sigh in satisfaction. She couldn’t imagine a better day in the life of a superhero, beating her archnemesis and revealing her identity to her boyfriend, and he’d stayed! Better yet he seemed excited about it! For Giant-Girl things were certainly looking up!