- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The prompt was a girl taking care of a tiny who had previously been abused

Lauren tried to contain her excitement as she sat across the table from Mrs. Grey, the head of the local government’s office of Tiny affairs. The middle aged woman had been reading through her file quietly, there was a tiny man standing in front of her, reading the report as well. Gareth, Mrs. Grey’s personal Tiny and husband going by the rings on their fingers, seemed to have a lot of pull around here too, odd for a tiny in an office environment but Lauren supposed it made sense given what the office managed.

“Lauren,” Mrs. Grey began finally, “There’s nothing particularly wrong with your file, and your enthusiasm is noted.”

“She’s applied to house a Tiny four times now,” Gareth mused, looking up at the giant woman behind him, “Am I reading that right?”

“I didn’t have a good fit for her,” Mrs. Grey said to the tiny man before looking up at Lauren and sighing. “Lauren… I’m just a little concerned you don’t fully understand the responsibility.”

“Oh I understand completely!” Lauren said hurriedly, trying not to bounce out of her seat, “I’ve had my whole home renovated with Tiny access points, I’ll make sure my Tiny is fed and watered and-“

“Tinies aren’t pets,” Mrs. Grey said coolly, “simply feeding and watering them isn’t sufficient…” She sighed and rubbed her forehead. “I’ve called you in Lauren because I need an emergency placement and you are the only person our office is in contact with who is not currently housing a Tiny.”

“An emergency placement?” She asked curiously, “wait… YOU’RE GIVING ME A TINY!?”

“Yes,” Mrs. Grey said, “Until I can find a more appropriate environment for him. It’s unlikely you two will spend more than a week or two together.”

“Lauren,” Mrs. Grey said quietly, “This particular Tiny was the victim of an abusive environment, he’s very shy around big people still. You should be prepared for him to be somewhat… standoffish.”

“Abusive?” Lauren asked suddenly, “like someone was hurting him?”

“He was kidnapped sometime after his graduation from a state-run Tiny school,” Mrs. Grey explained, “The woman responsible had some very dark tastes. She was apprehended months ago when she attempted to kidnap a second Tiny and he was recovered from her home during a police search.” She looked away a moment, “It was… one of the darker cases of my career Lauren, he doesn’t have any family that we could find and we’ve been letting him stay in the Agency’s temporary dorms but we’re losing funding next year and I have to close several.”

Lauren was quiet a minute, “I want him anyway,” she said.

Mrs. Grey sighed, “The relationship between Tinies and their caretakers is often one that larger society, if you’ll pardon the pun, doesn’t really understand, and one you won’t really understand until you’ve acted in that capacity.”

“I know Mrs. Grey,” Lauren said, nodding, “I’ve done all the coursework, I’ve known several Tinies and it’s really something I want!”

“I think she can handle it,” Gareth said dismissively, “she seems nice.”

Mrs. Grey peered down sternly at her Tiny “Is that what YOU would find sufficient in a caretaker Gareth? Someone who seems nice?”

The tiny man smirked, “It would be a good place to start Trudy.”

Mrs. Grey seemed flustered a second as she shuffled the papers in front of her, “Mrs. Grey at the Office Gareth,” she muttered, but there was a hint of a smile as she did so. She reached for the phone on her desk and called for the Tiny to be brought in.

A policewoman wearing mirrored sunglasses walked in carrying a small clear plastic carrying case, she placed it on the table and left with just a nod to Mrs. Grey. There was a blond straw-haired Tiny huddled in one corner, he wore a simple grey shirt and sweatpants, at maybe four inches tall he was a bit smaller than Gareth was, the other Tiny slowly walked over and with a bit of exertion unlatched a doorway on the side.

“Please come out Zeke,” He said, “We’ve got someone we think you should meet.”

Lauren’s breath caught in her chest as Zeke stood up and sullenly walked out of the carrying case. He was lanky, and looked a bit underfed, it was all should do not to grab him off the table then and there and snuggle him to her cheek.

“Hello Miss,” he said, glancing up at Lauren, “Is umm… Is Miss Ilsa going to come and get me?”

There was a momentary flash of anger across Mrs. Grey’s face, “No Zeke, we talked about this, she’s going away and you’ll never have to see her again.”

“Sorry Miss,” he said hollowly, “It’s still a bit… difficult to believe.”

“It’s okay now Zeke,” Mrs. Grey said, “This is Lauren, you’re going to stay with her for a bit okay?”

“Hi Zeke!” Lauren said with a smile, “My very own Tiny,” she thought excitedly. She laid her hand down on the table for him to walk into but he flinched away, she pulled it back hurriedly, “Oh I’m sorry-“

“Ah no, I’m sorry,” Zeke said, trying to collect himself, “I’m just umm… I didn’t get carried in hands much.”

“I think we should give them the room,” Gareth said suddenly, turning to Mrs. Grey.

“Agreed,” she said, “It’s time to call it a day for us anyway.” She put her own hand down and Lauren couldn’t help but feel a slight pang of jealousy as Gareth eagerly leapt into Mrs. Grey’s palm, she carefully deposited the Tiny into her purse and stopped briefly next to Lauren, “I’ll call you tomorrow morning and we’ll have a check in at the end of the week. If you need anything call our office immediately.” With that she walked out the door leaving Lauren and her new Tiny alone.

There was an awkward silence which Lauren broke first, “So Zeke, I’ve got a nice little room set up for you at my house… do you have any stuff we need to pick up before we go or anything?”

“Miss Ilsa would just have me sleep in her drawer,” Zeke said, staring ahead, “I really only have these clothes the office gave me… Miss Ilsa didn’t like Tinies to wear clothes.”

Lauren swallowed nervously but tried not to show it, “Uhhh… We can probably stop by the Tiny store on the way home and get you some.”

“If that’s what you want ma’am” he replied emotionlessly.

“You don’t need to call me Ma’am or Miss or anything like that,” Lauren said haltingly, “Lauren’s fine. I mean I’m pretty sure we’re around the same age…”

“All tinies must refer to big people by proper titles,” he muttered.

“Zeke,” Lauren said slowly, “If it’s all right for me to ask how long were you with Miss Ilsa?”

He blinked as if he wasn’t sure how to answer, “I don’t really know,” he said, “I was graduating and the agency had lined up kind of job training thing for me. My friends were out partying and she just grabbed me and ran…” He thought it over again, “I think Christmas came a few times?”
Years, she thought numbly, this poor tiny was with that crazy bitch for years…

“Okay, well,” Lauren said slowly, “Zeke-“

“Snowball,” he said nervously, “Mrs. Grey warned me not to use that name b-but Miss Ilsa named me Snowball, if you want to use that instead…”

Lauren was already beginning to worry she was in over her head and this had driven it home, “She renamed you?” Lauren whispered, “That’s so sick…” She cleared her throat, “Uh Zeke, I think that name is a bit… demeaning, do you really want me to use it?”

“Would you like to give me a new name?” he asked, looking up at her, “Mrs. Grey says I’m going with you so if you want-“

“No I’m not renaming you,” she said sternly, she felt a bit guilty as he flinched back and forced herself to soften, “Look I think Zeke is a great name, it’s a person’s name.”

Zeke seemed to shiver a second and then blinked, “I know Miss- I mean I know Lauren… I’m still kind of mentally coming back around to being treated more… normal. I’m sorry if I’m acting all weird.”

“It’s fine Zeke,” Lauren said softly, “Why don’t we get out of here?” She glanced at the clear plastic carrying case the police officer had left, “Do you um… want to go in there or can I carry you in my hands?”

He took a long time to respond, and she was worried she’d upset him, but finally he spoke, “Yeah you can carry me to your car or whatever,” he said quietly.

Gingerly she laid her hands on the table and Zeke slowly walked over and climbed into them. She felt her heart futter as she gently cupped her hands around him and stood up to leave the small office. She’d carried Tinies of course, course training volunteers mostly, but this time was different, this was for real.

Her car had the latest in tiny safe seats attached to her cupholder, she gently lowered him down and watched him buckle the tiny straps hesitantly. She frowned as she watched him double check them.

“What’s wrong?” She asked, “is it too tight?”

“I’ve never actually ridden in one of these before,” he explained, “Whenever Miss Ilsa took me out of the house she wanted me… hidden somewhere.”
Lauren thought it over as they pulled into the lot at the Tiny store, “Are you nervous about being in public Zeke?”

“A little,” he admitted, “She never wanted me to be seen and if I tried to get anyone’s attention she’d punish me.” He sighed, “I didn’t do it much after the first few weeks…”

Lauren thought it over, “Zeke… if you want to ride in my purse it’s nice and padded and no one will see you, or I could carry you.”

Zeke looked up at Lauren and considered the offer, he was already finding himself warming up to the bubbly young woman in a way he hadn’t for anyone he’d met since being rescued. He debated with himself if he should ask for something… more.

“Could you carry me…” he nervously gulped, “in your umm.”

Lauren saw where he was looking and glanced down at her cleavage, as she realized what he wanted she grinned broadly, “You want to be carried in here?” she smirked, pointing to the crack between her boobs.

“Y-Yeah,” he stuttered.

Lauren thought it over, it was a bit of a risqué thing to do with your tiny in public, but then again this was a Tiny Store… the clerks doubtless saw it all the time. It was a bit of a bold request from the timid Zeke too… she didn’t want to shoot him down.

“In you go!” she said with a grin as she dropped him down the front of her shirt.

Zeke felt the soft flesh envelop him, she smelled… nice, like some kind of floral perfume. The warmth surprised him a bit too, Ilsa had never carried him here like this… and if she had she wouldn’t have made it pleasant.

“Tucked in tight?” Lauren playfully asked as she adjusted her top.

“Yeah I think so,” Zeke said, still a bit in awe.

They entered the store and as Lauren had thought the clerks didn’t seem to care that she was carrying a Tiny in her cleavage. They walked through the aisles and stopped in front of a large display of Tiny clothes. There was formal wear, active wear, pajamas. Zeke blinked as he took it all in, he hadn’t had regular clothes in years…

“So which ones do you want me to wear?” he asked finally.

“Zeke you can choose your own clothes,” she said with a laugh.

He thought it over and he pointed out a few standard outfits which Lauren tossed in a small shopping basket she’d grabbed. He looked over the other items and found himself gravitating to a pair of bright red footy pajamas.

“Oh those are super cute,” Lauren said, holding them up. “What do you think?”

“Yes Miss, whatever you want Miss,” he replied without thinking.

Lauren winced, “Zeke… I really think they’re cute but do YOU like them?”

“Uhhh…” the truth was he hated them, they were garish and seemed meant to make the tiny look like a stuffed animal or something.
“It’s okay to disagree with me Zeke,” Lauren said with a sigh as she put them back.

“I don’t really like them,” he admitted, “But… maybe the same ones in blue wouldn’t be so bad.” He didn’t really like the blue ones either but he did like the warm smile that lit up Lauren’s face when she put them in the basket.



Lauren’s house had been outfitted with everything she could afford to make it Tiny habitable, there were small electric elevators leading up to the kitchen counters and to the second floor of the house, a series of hard clear plastic tubes with air holes lined the hallways, providing a shelled safe area to walk without fear of getting stepped on or otherwise endangered. His “room” was a small diorama style box on her nightstand, it had a small bed for him and a dresser for his clothes, a small button on the wall let him close the open side facing her bed if he wanted privacy.

Zeke looked around and sighed, furniture in his size, accommodations at the house, a real meal, it was like waking up from some long nightmare… he hadn’t even been a pet, he’d been a toy.

Lauren grinned warmly at him from the bed, he’d worn those awful blue pajamas she’d bought and it seemed to delight her… That made him feel at ease, a happy giant wouldn’t punish you. She was wearing a set of long pink sleepwear, it wasn’t particularly revealing but it hugged her in the right places.

“Well goodnight Zeke,” she said warmly, “I’m right here if you need anything okay?” with that she turned off the light.


“Wake up Snowball!” Ilsa’s voice rang out as she shook his small cardboard box. He blinked and looked up at the cruel blonde’s grinning face.

“No,” he muttered, close to tears, “you got arrested, they took me away-“

She just laughed, “Oh did we have a dream about getting away? I thought we had ironed that out but I guess if you’re still having thoughts about running away a bit of discipline might be needed.”

His heart pounded wildly as he looked around for a place to run to, but in this dingy box she kept under her bed there wasn’t any way out except in her hand. She grabbed him and he cried out in pain as she squeezed him quickly like a stress ball.

“I was in the mood for a morning run anyway,” Ilsa said as she walked over to her running shoes.

“No,” he muttered, tears running down his face, “Please Miss Ilsa I’ll be good, I’d never want to leav-“

He felt himself drop in and bounce on the spongey insole, his body aching slightly from the impact and from the rough caress of her hand. He knew what was coming but forced himself to look up anyway as her giant socked foot came down.

“Better find a safe spot in there,” Ilsa mocked, “it’s going to be a long run.” The rough material of the sock pushed him further as he struggled against her foot.



“ZEKE WAKE UP!” Lauren was holding him as he blinked sleep out of his eyes, his heart was pounding as he realized he was in her room, she’d turned the lamp back on, casting a warm glow over everything.

“J-just a bad dream,” he muttered, more to himself than to her.

“Was it about… her?” Lauren asked a bit concerned, “Do you want to talk about it?”

“It was,” he muttered, “and… I don’t think I do if that’s okay.” He shuddered thinking about it, “I’m sorry if I woke you up…”

“Well I umm…” She coughed a second, “I was watching you sleep, I know it’s creepy...”

“Oh uh, it’s okay I guess,” he muttered. In a weird way he almost found it comforting. “You can go back to sleep, I’m just a bit shaken up…”

Lauren thought a moment, “Do you want me to hold you a bit?”

He hesitated, being held for him was difficult, any time he’d been in Ilsa’s hands she’d used the opportunity to remind him how small he was, either overpowering him with a single finger or squeezing him just short of breaking something. Lauren though… he felt at ease with her in a way he didn’t with anyone else he’d encountered so far, like he just instinctively knew she wasn’t going to harm him.

“Okay,” he said slowly. She leaned her hand over to the nightsand for him to crawl onto it, he’d thought she was just going to hold him in her palm a minute but instead he was snatched up and brought over to her cheek as she lay back down in the bed. It was warm and soft and he could smell the fruity scent of whatever shampoo she’d used while showering before bed wafting down from her hair. At first he wondered how long she intended to snuggle him but the thought faded with everything else.



He woke up feeling warm and safe, blinking awake he realized he was still snuggled against Lauren’s cheek, she stirred around the same time and her eye opened and looked down at him.

“Morning,” she murmured, “Sorry I didn’t put you back in your little bed, I must have fallen asleep.”

“No it’s fine,” he said, “I actually slept better than I think I ever have…”

“I can hold you tonight too if you want,” Lauren offered, “any night you want really!”

“I’d like that,” he said as her hand gripped him just a bit tighter. She stopped suddenly and he realized her face was red. He looked down and realized his morning wood was poking the inside of her hand. He froze up and looked at her in terror.

“I AM SO SORRY MISS IT’LL NEVER HAPPEN-“

“Zeke,” Lauren said cutting him off, “it happens.” She bit her lip, “Here let me just put you in your room and you can close the shutter there to get dressed.”


Lauren was relaxing at the kitchen table and reading the news on her phone while Zeke sat next to her coffee cup, “Zeke do you want some coffee?” she asked suddenly, “I’ve got some tiny sized dishes around here somewhere.”

“I’ve never had coffee,” he said, “I just used to like the warmth of the mug in the mornings when Miss Ilsa drank it.”

They were quiet a minute at the mention of the woman who’d put him through years of torture.

“Well today you’re trying some,” she said with a smile. She opened a cabinet and opened a plastic bag containing a set of tiny sized porcelain mugs. She walked over to her cup and scooped a small drop of the steaming black liquid into the thimble sized vessel and placed down in front of him.

His eyes went wide, “Wow,” he muttered, “I can’t actually remember the last time I drank anything but water…” He let the smell waft over his face, “It smells great!” he took a sip and his face went pale, holding the foul tasting mouthful he glanced up at Lauren’s concerned face.

“Zeke,” she said slowly, “if you don’t like it spit it back out.”

He did so and gagged briefly, “That stuff is awful!”

Lauren laughed at his face and almost spit out her own mouthful of coffee, staining the front of her shirt. Seeing her shocked expression Zeke started laughing too.

When they were both nearly wheezing Lauren forced herself to calm down, “Well I’ve got to go change now, you should think about what you want to do today.”

“What I want to do?” He asked, “I’ve never… I… I guess I don’t know, nobody’s ever asked.” He thought a minute, “If we ummm go out, could you wear a v-neck shirt?”

Lauren raised an eyebrow, “Want to ride with the twins again?” She asked with a laugh, “okay why not, I’ll see what I’ve got.”



Zeke had been with Lauren a few days, the Tiny Affairs office was supposedly still searching for a new place for him to live but neither of them were really thinking about it. Lauren was on the other hand preparing to give Zeke some difficult news.

“Zeke,” she said slowly, “I’m going to have to go back to work today so we can’t just hang out and have fun.”

“Oh,” he said hollowly, “okay…” he curled up in a bit of a ball, “w-where are you going to put me today?”

She blinked, “Well I guess you can just sort of go where ever you want-“

“Your panties then maybe?” he asked hopefully, “I can’t do shoes all day, please I can barely breathe in there-“

Lauren went red with embarrassment, “Oh uh, I was thinking you’d just stay here.” She muttered.

“Like in a drawer or something?” he asked with relief, “oh that would be a lot nicer.”

“No just like… out,” she said, she didn’t want to laugh but his shock was cute.

“I always just figured big people kept their tinies… on them when they go out,” he said quietly.

“Well I’m sure it’s fun sometimes,” Lauren mused, seeing Zeke’s nervous expression she mentally kicked herself and backpedaled, “I mean uh, like if the Tiny wants to make the big person feel good he could-“ she shook her head, “No you know what nevermind, Zeke stay here and watch TV or something, I’ve got to go do my hair.”

He watched her go and thought it over. A part of him had been considering running the first chance he’d gotten, he was finally free of Ilsa, but he hadn’t cared for the cold clinical way everyone at that office had treated him… even without Ilsa looming over his life big people just didn’t care about him. He wasn’t sure exactly where he’d go, but anywhere without giant hands poking and prodding him would have been an improvement.
Lauren… she’d caused him to abandon those plans. it was odd to having someone laughing with you and not at you, and he’d had fun spending the weekend with her when “fun” had almost become an alien concept. A part of him, one from before he was kidnapped, knew it was clingy but… he didn’t want to be away from her all day. With one quick glance up the stairs he ran over to her purse and climbed the side. With a grunt he flopped into the inside and hid himself under receipts and spare bobby pins.

“Zeke?” Lauren called a minute, he saw her overhead walk around and look for him. She was wearing a button up shirt and a black skirt, from the clicking on the wood floor she was probably wearing heels. “Hmm… where did he scurry off to?” She glanced at her phone, “Look I’ve got to get going, remember there’s a panic button in your room if you need me to come home okay?” He moved out of the way as her phone dropped into the purse and kept quiet.



It had been a fairly slow day at work, Lauren stared at the spreadsheet in front of her and wondered how Zeke was doing at home.
“Oh he’s so cute!” she glanced up and saw some of her coworkers crowded around a desk. They all giggled and laughed in unison at something, she decided to take a quick break and see what the commotion was.

“P-please don’t touch me,” she heard a meek voice call, she frowned, that couldn’t be…

She parted the women and her face went pale as she saw Zeke, his back to a printer, facing off against half a dozen leering office ladies.

“Lauren!” one of them called eagerly, “We just found the cutest Tiny scurrying around!”

“We could really use a new office pet,” one of them said, blowing him a kiss, “what do you say little guy?”

Lauren’s shock dissipated and she shoved a few women aside and scooped up Zeke and pulled him close while they all protested.

“Lauren what’s the deal?” The first woman asked, crossing her arms, “I know you’re one of those Tiny chasers but you should share with the rest of-“

“He’s with me!” she snapped a bit too loudly, she glanced down at Zeke who seemed to be calming down now that he was back with her. She cleared her throat at the shocked ladies, “That is to say, I’m Zeke’s caretaker.”

“Oh they finally gave you a Tiny!” one woman said excitedly, “congratulations! You should have let us know if you were bringing him in, we could have had a party!”

“Maybe another time,” she said as politely as she could as she walked back to her desk quickly. She placed Zeke in front of her keyboard. “What are you doing here?” she hissed.

He flinched back, “I’m really sorry Miss Laur-“ they both started a bit at the “Miss” and he forced himself to start again, “I’m sorry Lauren, I just didn’t want to be home alone all day, I snuck into your purse and got bored so I went exploring a bit.”

“You climbed all the way up my purse?” She asked, impressed.

He shrugged, “Well we’re more agile than a lot of you big people think… I was looking around when that lady over there saw me and they all started wanting to poke me and hold me.”

“They’re normally pretty nice,” Lauren muttered, “but they get a bit… catty about cute guys, Tinies too I guess. I’ll keep you over here with me today okay? Do you want to go back in my purse? It’ll be time to head out of here soon anyway.”

He looked over at the rest of the office ladies who were occasionally glancing at him and smiling, “I think that would be a good idea,” he said.
She gently lowered him into the purse again and he lay back on a pile of receipts, idly he twirled a pen above his head for a few minutes, jokingly he tossed it like a spear to the other side of the purse. He was getting bored again… he knew he shouldn’t but he began climbing the side again.

“I’ll just stay near Lauren’s desk,” he told himself. It was a bit of a thrill being able wander around without the fear of punishment, and maybe it was going to his head a bit.

He quietly dropped down the side of the purse to see Lauren had placed it under her desk. He swallowed nervously as he saw her high heeled work shoes empty and pushed against the back of the desk, her nylon clad feet were stretching and she occasionally scrunched her toes as she typed overhead.

Zeke approached with a bit of caution, Ilsa had been fond of trapping him under her feet, threatening to crush him… and often teasing him for his aroused reaction when she did so. At the time it had been terrifying and he was always upset with himself for how much he’d enjoyed it physically… now though he wondered what it would be like to be pinned under Lauren’s toes…

He shook his head to clear his thoughts and decided he was going to see if there was anything interesting under the file cabinet, unlikely of course but you never knew. He started in that direction and was suddenly pinned to the carpeted floor.

Lauren had been flexing her feet and letting them air out a bit after being in heels all day, she stared at her computer screen and randomly rotated her chair slightly, letting her foot glide across the floor, tapping a bit.
She froze as she made contact with something.

“No way,” she muttered, “roaming around again?” she lightly pressed down to trap whatever “it” was and leaned over to her purse to confirm her suspicions. He chuckled a bit as she realized Zeke wasn’t in it… She thought on how best to handle the situation. Let him up and ignore him?

“No I don’t think so,” she muttered with a playful smile as she turned back to her computer.

Zeke felt the foot roll him over and he was soon face to face with the bottom of her nylon covered toe. Near the end of the day it carried a faint sweaty odor, but also something underneath it, a feminine smell he couldn’t quite place. The toes scrunched over his head as the giant foot gently rocked back and forth on top of him.

He breathed in sharply as he realized the effect this was having on him. Even through his clothes the motion of her foot was pleasurable, and his senses were be quickly overwhelmed as she kept playing with him… was she doing this on purpose?

Lauren regarded her spreadsheet as she idly toyed with her captive, she was leaning in to read a report when suddenly she felt a small drop of something wet make contact with the bottom of her foot.

She frowned, “Wha-“ then the realization hit her, “Oh… oops,” she muttered, quickly lifting her foot off the poor Tiny. She looked under her desk and saw the dazed Zeke laying on the carpet, a small wet spot on the front of his tiny pants.

“Hey Zeke,” she said slowly, “uhh, you doing good?”

He had a small smile on his face and managed a weak thumbs up before flopping back to the ground again. With a quick swear Lauren glanced around the office and grabbed him up and gently lowered him back into the purse. She stood up and quickly shut her computer down, she was leaving early today.

She moved to the car as quickly as she could in heels and slammed the door, glancing around to make sure nobody was around she pulled Zeke out to talk. She was embarrassed and looking for a way to explain what had happened but instead she saw he was looking at her absolutely terrified.
“M-Miss Lauren I’m so sorry,” he said, “I was being a gross little pervert bug and I-“

“Stop it,” she snapped, causing him to go quiet. “Zeke,” she said calmly, “I was just playing with you a bit and… sorry I didn’t realize what was going on with you… down there.”

He blinked a few seconds, “It’s umm… all right, it’s not the worst thing that’s ever happened to me you know?”

She raised an eyebrow and smiled at him playfully, “It’s okay to be into feet Zeke, a lot of tiny guys are.”

“Ilsa would always tease me and call me gross,” he said, looking out the window, “like she’d threaten to squish me if…” He shuddered.

“Well you’re not with her anymore,” Lauren said firmly. “And you’re never getting punished or threatened ever again.”

She placed him down in the tiny seat and started the car and they rode in silence for a few minutes. Finally Zeke spoke up.

“Umm… Lauren, do you like Tiny Guys?”

“Well duh,” she said, “what kind of question is that? I’ve been trying to get a Tiny sent to live with me for forever now.”

“I mean do you LIKE Tiny guys?” he asked again.

Lauren’s face went a bit red, “Yes,” she said without hesitation.

“Cool,” he said with a smile as they drove home.



Mrs. Grey and Gareth sat across the table from Lauren and Zeke, “I beg your pardon?” she asked Zeke uncertainly.

“I’m staying with Lauren,” he said firmly.

Lauren beamed and pat him on the head with one finger. Mrs. Grey had to admit the transformation was rather stark, in the span of a week the man had gone from a simpering mess to standing confidently in front of her and issuing demands.

“And Lauren?” She asked the other woman, although she already knew the answer.

“Yep he’s mine now!” she playfully said.

“Well I suppose we’ll draw up paperwork,” Mrs. Grey said finally, “I’ll take care of everything, you two can go.”

She watched as Lauren plucked up the blond tiny and dropped him into the cleavage of a low-cut top. Zeke snuggled in as the two of them began discussing what they’d do that evening as she practically skipped out the door.

“A little forward for such a new placement don’t you think?” she muttered at her own tiny, who was lounging and sitting on the back of her palm like it was a bean bag chair.

Gareth laughed, “You carried me in your top within an hour of us meeting, and if you recall my circumstances weren't that much different than Zeke's were."

“T-times were different,” Mrs. Grey stammered, "We bonded quickly."

“Uh huh,” Gareth, said grinning up at his giant wife. “You were the one who said people don’t get how relationships with Tinys work… take your own advice and let them figure it out.”

She smiled and cupped her hands around him, “I suppose you’re right… Let’s go get dinner, want anything in particular?”

He gave her a grin, “I don’t care where we go but… that whole conversation took me back a bit, carry me out in your cleavage.”

She rolled her eyes as she chuckled and obliged before leaving through the same door Lauren and Zeke had taken a moment before.

Chapter End Notes:

Being direct with readers I struggle writing REAL abuse, but I hope this got the theme across