- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story prompt was that someone wanted a gentle giantess saving a regular sized guy from a cruel giant.

Nadja’s stomach growled as she climbed the massive tree, even as a giant over one hundred feet in height the trees in this valley dwarfed her and her people. As she got higher she could see more of the valley and the misty clouds that hung over it. As the tales went Giants had once lived outside of the lush confines of The God’s Scar Valley, but now were confined here by the encroaching human kingdoms. Nadja didn’t blame the humans for chasing her people here, by all accounts Giants had been eating humans for years until their machines let them turn the tide. Giants, Dinosaurs, and many other man eating monsters were now only found here, in giant forests so thick that humanity’s ingenuity couldn’t penetrate them.

Or so the tribal elders said, Nadja had only ever seen one human and despite her pleas to the hunting party she’d been with Griselda, the tribal elder’s daughter, had swallowed him whole then and there to the hoots and cheers of her friends.

For that and a number of other reasons Nadja lived on her own now, near the valley’s edge and away from other giants. It didn’t seem right to her to eat something that could talk, and while humans weren’t exactly plentiful in this part of the world she wouldn’t be part of a tribe that celebrated eating them.

Still it was harder to survive on her own, and as she reached the top of the tree and saw the Pterodactyl next she grinned thinking about the omlet she was going to cook with those eggs. She picked up one and placed it in her satchel and then paused.

“No way,” She breathed. There, in the nest, was a human! He looked dead and she gingerly poked him and was pleasantly surprised when he groaned softly. A real live human, and nobody around! She placed the other egg in her satchel and gently picked him up. He was limp and unresponsive, but she didn’t see any other obvious injuries. She brought him close to her face and sniffed him, he was definitely wearing some kind of leather and he smelled… good. She played with his limp form, shifting him back and forth, rolling across her palm.

She was startled out of her examination by the call of the pterodactyl, she was sure she could drive it off, even here at the treetops, but it would be a frustrating way to start the day. She lowered the tiny man into her satchel, careful to place him in a pocket where the eggs wouldn’t roll over him before beginning her descent.



Elric groaned and blinked, wherever he was it was dark, and strangely soft. Was this chamber lined with fur? He felt movement, perhaps he was in a wagon of some kind? The last thing he remembered he’d brought his airship over the God’s Scar, that terrifying valley filled with maneating monsters, with the hope of proving it could be traversed. The valley had been one of the greatest barriers to trade for years now, anyone who entered never returned, rumor had it giants still lurked the deeper parts of the valleys, hungry for human flesh.

“Did the ship go down?” he wondered, there’d been a whistle as the pressure to something had overloaded, then an explosion. By all rights he should have been dead.

There was light suddenly as the top of the chamber opened, he looked up in awe as he saw something silhouetting against the light.

“Breakfast time!” a female voice singsonged, a hand larger than his entire body descended into the satchel and pulled out an egg as big as he was.
“Gods above,” he whispered, realizing he’d been captured by a giant. “B-breakfast time?” he hoarsely whispered as the implication dawned on him. He looked around for any way out and saw none.

“Oh look who’s awake!” the cheerful voice said, he looked up again to see the giant hand coming down into the bag, a set of strong fingers gripped him and no matter how he tried to struggle they didn’t budge.

He got a good look at his captor then, she was immense, easily as tall as his employer’s company trade offices, with dark tanned skin and jet black hair to match. Even in his panic he couldn’t help but note she would have been a beautiful girl, had she been closer to his size. She was wearing sown together animal skins in a primitive tunic and pants, he didn’t want to think about what creatures could be large enough to clothe such a woman.

He was in a cave, that much was certain, this giantess had erected a raging bonfire and was cooking one of the pterodactyl eggs in a skillet the size of a skating rink.

“I’m Nadja!” the giant girl said excitedly, “What’s your name tiny?”

“E-Elric,” he stammered, not sure what to do but answer her.

“Elric! Well it’s nice to know the name of the guy I’m having for breakfast!”

“H-Having for breakfast?”

He went pale as she continued, “Not a minute too soon either, let me tell you I am famished!” She reached with her free hand and threw a series of chopped vegetables of some kind into the skillet with the egg, in spite of himself Elric felt his mouth water as a savory scent filled the air.

“I wonder what would be best for you?” She mused, “I guess the omlet maybe? Or do you want me to poke around here somewhere and see if I’ve got something smoked?”

Elric finally managed to get an arm free, and better yet he was able to draw his pistol from it’s holster on his belt. Bracing himself against the giant girl’s palm he sneered and aimed at her enormous face.

“Oh wow that must be one of those machines you humans build!” she said excitedly, leaning in closer, “It’s sooo cute! What’s it do?”

“THIS WILL TEACH YOU TO EAT ME!” He roared as he thumbed the hammer back and pulled the trigger. There was a puff of white smoke and then a cry of pain as the giantess clapped a hand to her cheek. Her hand opened in shock and he gracefully leapt to a nearby table. It was a long way down but he spotted a pile of what looked like fur blankets by one corner. With one last glance at the Giantess holding her cheek he leapt for them, the landing was hard but he quickly picked himself up and sprinted for the cave entrance.

“Wait come back!” the girl said, her booming footsteps following him, “It’s not safe out there!”

“Safter than with you,” he muttered as he reloaded his flintlock. He easily found some cover under some nearby plants, the giant girl slowly paced near the cave entrance, looking around the ground for him.

“Please come back Elric I’m not mad!” she said, rubbing her cheek, he saw a small red dot and felt a bit of satisfaction, he went low to the ground as she kept looking for him. He tensed as a giant bare foot landed in the mud just ten feet in front of his hiding place. “I just want to talk!” she said pleadingly, “I’m sorry if I scared you!”

“Like that is going to work,” he chuckled to himself as she wandered off, calling his name.

He stood up and dusted himself off before beginning his own trek into the massive jungle. He gaped in awe at the massive trees above, he’d never seen anything like this, and judging from the footprints he found himself stepping around the Giantess wasn’t the only thing in this jungle bigger than him… he wondered how he’d find his way out.

There was a thundering sound suddenly as the earth shook, he looked up in horror to see the gigantic trees parted easily revealing another giantess. This one was a bit older than the one, Nadja, that had captured him, and she had a wicked looking scar across one side of her face. She spotted him and her face lit up with a cruel grin.

“Well isn’t this a nice surprise, I thought I heard the sound of a human weapon!” She shook the ground as she stepped toward him. He turned to run but he was easily scooped up in her hand and dangled by one leg in front of her face. He flailed wildly but this Giantess saw him go for his pistol and pinched his arm between her thumb and index fingers.

“Stop going for your little stinger stick or I tear the arm off,” she growled. He gulped and let his arms go limp, hanging uselessly upside down.

“Good boy,” she murmured as she tore his belt off and let it fall to the ground.

“W-wait,” he begged, “Please don’t do this!”

The giantess just licked her lips, “Nobody’s had a human in years you know, you little things are just too smart to come wandering down here… well most of you are, the last time I had to do this in a hurry, I think I’d like to savor you.”

Her hand came up and he winced as she pulled his boots off one by one and let them drop the forest floor with his equipment belt, she fumbled with his shirt for a moment and then seemed to get frustrated before just ripping it to ribbons and littering the ground with the remains, his pants went next.

“There we go,” she said with a smile, eyeing him up and down, “food doesn’t wear clothes you know…” Still holding him upside down she licked up the front of his body, her tongue was bigger than he was and he was instantly soaked… and the worst part was in spite of how terrified he was he was becoming aroused.

The giantess noticed this and chuckled, “Poor little human,” She licked him again and he gasped, he was shaking with fear now but the sensation of her tongue over his body, and particularly one part of his body, felt good.

“GRISELDA PUT MY HUMAN DOWN NOW!” he heard a voice call. At the other side of the clearing he saw Nadja appear, an angry snarl on her face as she confronted the other giantess.

“Your human?” The scarred giantess asked indignantly, “He was walking around the forest floor when I found him.”

“He’s not for eating!” She said, crossing her arms, “I caught him first and you know what the tribe’s laws are on that! I get to decide what to do with him!”

Griselda rolled her eyes, “Those laws are ancient and nobody even knows when the last time we had to decide who owned a human was, just let me eat him!” She pointed at Elric’s groin, “Look he’s excited about it!” She winked at him, “Don’t worry little morsel I think we can do something about THAT before I swallow you down…”

“You’ve been teasing him!” Nadja said angrily, “he’s probably scared half to death Griselda, just give him to me right now!”

Griselda growled, “You can’t prove you caught him first!”

Nadja angrily pointed to the miniscule gunshot wound on her cheek, a single dot of blood flowed out, “He used his little stingy thing on me when I caught him, he’s mine.”

Griselda sighed and looked close, “That’s a wound from a human weapon,” she admitted, “but it’s still just us out here.” She grinned wickedly and slowly slid the naked human between her massive breasts. “Are you willing to fight me for him?”

Nadja’s fists balled, “If you make me yes I will!”

Griselda considered her and the struggling human trapped in her cleavage, Griselda was bigger, stronger… but Nadja had been known in the tribe for her hunting and wrestling skills before she’d left…

Rolling her eyes she pulled the tiny man out of her breasts, still holding him upside down by one leg she haphazardly tossed him through the air, eliciting a scream from the terrified Elric as Nadja hastily caught him in her palms.

“He’s not worth fighting over,” she said dismissively, “If you get bored with him I’ll trade you a mammoth tusk for the little snack.” With that she turned and headed back in the direction she’d come. Elric was rocking back and forth in Nadja’s palms, still shaking with fear and adrenaline.

“Shhh…” Nadja said, stroking his head with her finger, “It’s okay little guy she’s gone, I’ve got you…”

“Y-you’re going to eat me now!” he stammered, the confidence he’d shown before in her cave was gone.

She frowned, “I’m not going to eat you and I won’t let anyone or anything else eat you either okay Elric?” she continued to pet him slowly, which he found oddly comforting. Slowly his breathing returned to normal and he sat up in her palm.

“Thanks for saving me…” he muttered.

“Oh I’d never live with myself if I let you get eaten after scaring you off like that!” She leaned down to see his piled gear, “I’m sorry but she tore up your clothes pretty badly.” She smiled as she saw that his belt and gun holster were intact, she picked it up and slid the entire thing on her finger like a ring.

“Can I have this?” she asked suddenly, “It’s so intricate! Look at it!” she held her hand up to the light, Elric saw the sun catch on his pistol, dangling as though it was a piece of charm jewelry.

He tried to steady himself and calm down, “I-I suppose since I don’t have pants I don’t need a belt, but could I get that piece dangling bac-“

“Oh no you don’t,” she said with a sweet smile, “I’m keeping the little stingy thingy at least until we get back to the cave.” She admired her new “ring” again, “besides I already told you I’m not going to eat you! I just want to be friends.”

“Friends?” he asked dumbfounded.
“Yeah! You guys are so rare around here I’ve never even gotten to talk to one of you before, and you’re super cute too!”

“Cute,” he muttered, still a bit bewildered, “I suppose we could be… friends, if you wanted.” Whatever else he believed this Giantess didn’t want to harm him, and he didn’t have anyone else here he could rely on.

“Oh that’s great!” Nadja said excitedly, “I want to hear all about all those crazy machines you little guys build!” She paused a minute, noticing again that he was naked, she giggled and as he realized what she was looking at he coughed and placed his hands over his privates. “I’ve got some skins back at the cave, I’ll make you some new clothes.”

She poked his chest and traced her finger down slowly until she reached his cupped hands, she stopped there and pulled back, “Unless you’d rather go… natural?”

“Clothes would be great thanks,” he said hurriedly, “Do you know by chance where the nearest other humans are?”

She thought a second, “Outside of the valley I guess, it’s a few days walk and a pretty hard climb after that, even for me.”
“Can you take me there?”

She was silent a minute, “I guess,” she said finally, “it’s a long journey and… well you just got here, don’t you want to maybe… stay a little while?”

He looked at the giant forest and realized that he was really considering it… it was a chance to explore a hitherto unknown terrain, and strangely he already trusted that this girl would protect him.

“Well,” he said slowly, “Maybe I could stay just for a little while”