- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is very different from my others. It is also my first time experimenting with transformation. So, I hope people like it.

This story is also based on a real person I know & a real breakup incident that recently happened with her. All the characters in this story act EXACTLY as they do in person.

There is lots of scat / ass stuff this story. So... if thats not your thing. Just don't read

Author's Chapter Notes:

Full story

It was January of 2022. A brand new year & a fresh start for 21 year old Meadow Ellinson.


2021 was a long painful year for Meadow.... 


It was notably one of the worst years of her life due to her abusive / cheating ex boyfriend SAMUEL.


After a traumatic 4 years of being beat, insulted, & sexually harassed, she finally cut the cord with him during December 2021.


And it was the best feeling ever...


It was a huge breath of fresh air & was like becoming a whole new person with a sunnier attitude about the future. Especially now that the relationship was officially buried in the past.


She had nothing but confidence & a smooth joyful mood after the relationship died.


It didn't haunt her, it didn't piss her off that badly, or anything really.


But on this day in 2022, Meadow would be getting unexpected revenge...


...

...


Meadow was in lying in bed while scrolling on Facebook. Her hair was dangling down to the side while she liked her friend's posts.


She was reading through all of her friends posts, and smiling. 


All Meadow kept thinking about was who she could potentially date now that Samuel was out of the picture.


She had a major crush on her friend Eric. Who was an anime fanatic.


But she wasn't planning to make moves any time soon due to her trying to get her mindset back together.


It was still hard for her to accept that she wasn't in a relationship anymore, so she had to get used to living alone in her apartment until deciding to ask somebody else out.


But with her unique beautiful looks, she could date just about anybody.


A relationship was what she wanted most, but she still didn't know if it was in her best interest. Especially now that she was finally free again & experiencing life being single.


Then as she kept scrolling, she got a message from her friend on Messenger.


"Ugh. What does she want." Whispered Meadow to herself as she opened the chat head.


And she made a confused look.


The message read 'HEY MEADOW! I GOT SOME EXCITING & INTERESTING NEWS ABOUT UR DUMBASS EX!'


Meadow's eyes rolled.


"Of course." Said Meadow to herself as she began typing.


'Ugh. What now? Is he running his mouth or doing some stupid shit again? Please tell me if he slandering... I will sue his ass in a heartbeat. I really don't have time to deal with him right now.' Wrote Meadow.


Her friend replied 'No.... he is in a NEW RELATIONSHIP ALREADY! How does someone hop in a new relationship so fast??.'


'Shoulda known' replied Meadow


Her friend said 'Btw, this new girl he's dating..... he is dating your friend Samantha...... isn't she your coworker?'


Meadows eyes widened.


And her facial expressions suddenly froze.


....


'MY FRIEND?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Jeez.... I am so glad I'm not with him anymore.... and I guess I'm not friends with Samantha anymore either...... I can't be friends with someone who loves my abuser.' Said Meadow as she got tears in her eyes.


She looked down at her phone with a blank facial expression.


"I hate my fucking life....... why does nobody love me?" Said Meadow to herself as she softly dropped her phone onto the bed.


It flipped its way down & crashed into the floor. But luckily did not shatter.


Meadow swerved her legs off the bed.


She was fully nude.


Which was one huge perk of living by herself.


She facepalmed as she stood herself up when mumbling underneath her breath.


While leaving her phone, Meadow headed downstairs to the kitchen with tears in her eyes & anger in her soul.


Funny enough, she wasn't upset or mad over HIM. She was mad at her friend for dating him, even after knowing what he put Meadow through.


It was just insanely hard to believe that her friend could do something like that to her.


...


As she walked into the kitchen, she sat herself down in a chair & proceeded to make a bowl of cereal.


After making the bowl & getting comfy in the wooden chair, she just sat there while staring down with a blank facial expression.


Trying to figure out what she could possibly do now.


She sighed.


"I really wish that him.... and samantha.... would disappear from my fucking life. God... why would they have done this to me. I should've known I couldn't even fucking trust Samantha." Whispered Meadow as she took a bite from her spoon.


She resumed eating while sitting on the chair.


Little did she know.... there was a special event that was happening tonight.


Every 50 or so years, a magical cloud grants wishes for 3 nights. Then it fades to oblivion until the next cycle comes around.


This cloud was known for granting big unrealistic wishes.


Like : fame, revenge, fun, etc. You name it. If you want it, it will happen somehow.


Meadow wasn't even aware, the wish was a comment she made under her breath out of anger.


She resumed eating her cereal while the magical cloud was working its magic on her ex & his new gf Samantha.......


After maybe 15 minutes were up, Meadow stood up & tossed the bowl into the sink while letting out a sigh.


She headed back upstairs to her bedroom with an annoyed expression worn on her face.


...

...

...

...


~Samantha's House~


...

...

...

...


"I can't believe me & Meadow's old boyfriend are together. She would talk sooooo much about him being abusive. Yet he loves me like I'm the best thing in his life." Said Samantha to her mom while sitting at the dinner table.


Her mom said "You might want to come clean to your friend. She might not like that very much."


Samantha said while gently moving her blonde hair to the side "Who cares what she thinks."


"I am just saying. Its not a good idea to double cross your own friend like that. If he abused her. Don't you think he will do the same to you?" Asked the mom.


Samantha laughed.


"NOPE." Yelled Samantha with a loud laugh.


She bit into her fork full of spaghetti, and said "If Meadow gets pissed. She can kiss my fucking ass. Right on my asshole. She was an idiot for letting go of somone so attractive. She shoulda known i wanted to fuck him."


"Could you please not talk about this at the dinner table? I know you just turned 20. And you are finally allowed to do what you want. But I need you to calm down with the cussing & the sex talk." Said her mom while annoyed.


Samantha scoffed.


"I'll move in with Samuel soon. You won't have to put up with me much longer." Said Samantha with a smack of her lips as she picked up her spaghetti plate.


"Btw, im eating in my room. That way I don't have to listen to you anymore." Said Samantha with a smile while she flipped her hair & headed upstairs with the plate.


Once she was in her room, she sat her plate on the bed & picked up her tv remote.


"I hope I can move in with him soon. Then we can fuck every night..... god I'm so horny, I wish I could invite him over." Said Samantha in a disappointed voice to herself as she turned on her tv.


As she stared at the screen, something started to feel weird...


Her chest was beginning to feel insanely painful. Along with her arms & her legs.


It first it seemed like congestion, but she barely touched the spaghetti & barely ate. So it couldn't have been that.


Then suddenly


.......

.......

.......


*BLIP


She completely disappeared from her room.


.........

.........

.........

.........


"W-What the fuck happened?" Thought Samantha.


She slowly began to look around as she regained her conscious. Only to see a completely different setting.


She wasn't in her room anymore... that was for sure.


One very weird thing was that.... she couldn't speak....... she could only think. No words could be voiced from her....... at all.


And to make things even more confusing, her body was insanely soft & she was stuck on what seemed to be a toilet paper roll.


"Where am I?? Why can't I talk or move??" Thought Samantha while trying to move around.


But to no avail.


After careful observation, she saw a toilet, a mirror, & she finally realized she was in a bathroom...........


And if she were on the toilet paper roll. That meant one thing...........


She was a sheet of toilet paper............


Luckily, she wasn't the entire roll. She was only one sheet. But the sheet was also the very next one that was to be used. So, not so lucky after all.


As she carefully listened, she could hear talking in the room across from her.


....


IT WAS MEADOW...


HER COWORKER.


But... nothing made sense. WHY was she in Meadow's bathroom of all places.


There was no explanation. And evidently nothing could lead to anything no matter how much she tried to put all the pieces together in her mind.


Meadow said while laughing to her friend on the phone "If I am being honest. I think I might go to the mall tomorrow. If ya wanna hang out & get some Japanese food with me, I'd be down for it."


Her friend said "I'd be down... maybe it'll take your mind off the situation. Plus there's loooots of sexy guys at the mall."


Meadow said while smiling "Samantha can kiss my ass to be honest. Maybe that blonde bitch will eventually learn her lesson for dating my abuser. She will see what a piece of shit he is at some point."


Samantha internally screamed, trying to find a way to get off the toilet paper roll.


She'd be damned if MEADOW used her for toilet paper........


Sure. Her ass was nice. But it still wasn't a place that Samantha was willing to go in. Especially if Meadow were to shit.


At this point, there was nothing she could do.... Meadow just resumed talking to her friend on the phone while Samantha was screaming & crying inside her thoughts.....


If she didn't find an escape soon. She would be Meadow's toilet paper...


...

...

...

...


~Samuel's House~


....

....

....

....


Samuel was in his room playing a video game while his family was in the kitchen, cooking dinner.


He had kitty ears on & he was wearing a colorful shirt.


He didn't really have an appetite since he had drank a protein shake about 20 minutes prior.


All he really cared about at the moment was beating a level that he had been stuck on since 2021. It was a new level the game had added that turned out to be much harder than every other bit of the game.


As he sat there flicking his controller, his mom said from downstairs 'COME EAT! DINNER IS READY!!!'


Samuel jumped, which caused him to die on the video game.


"FUCK!!!" screamed Samuel as he rolled his eyes & violently threw his controller on the floor out of anger.


"I can never catch a fucking break." Growled Samuel under his breath as he began to stomp his way downstairs.


He walked into the kitchen with nothing on but some pajamas.


Only to see his mom standing by the stove with a plate of chicken.


"Thanks. Also..... something feels weird...." said Samuel with a confused facial expression as he grabbed the plate.


His mom looked at him with a weird look & said "What do you mean?"


"I don't know.... there's just something off. Like. Why is it dark outside at 5:00 PM & why does the kitchen smell so bad all of a sudden? My room doesn't have windows. So, I wasn't able to see until just now." Said Samuel


His little 7 year old sister Diana said "Wait...... I smell something funny too."


The mom stood there & said "You're both crazy. Everything is-".... she stopped & began ro sniff around.


Then quickly covered her nose.


Then said while gagging "Okay. Sorry. I definitely smell it now!"


Samuel said nervously "What the hell is happening." As he felt the floor slowly melting underneath his feet.


"Is something on fire?? It is HOT AS FUCK! I think need to go outside!" Said Samuel while desperately struggling to breathe.


He began to run his way over to the door while his mom started trying to look out the windows to see how close the sun was.


Thinking somehow the sun was closer to Earth.


But she couldn't really see anything. It was very dark.


Samuel's 14 year sister Kaitlyn said while wiping sweat off her face "Are we going to be okay? Do we still have to eat the chicken? And are we still going to the birthday party tomorrow?"


"The birthday party is still happening sweetie." Said the mom.


Suddenly the dad came out of his room while sweating & panting.


"WHO TURNED THE FUCKING HEAT UP TO OVER 200 DEGREES??" Screamed the dad while angrily looking around. 


Only to see his whole family shaking. And seeing that the floor was melting into paste.


Samuel finally approached the door & began to slowly pull the handle.


And he was hit with an insanely foul stench.


A stench that penetrated his nostrils almost immediately & vomit almost instantly came up. It was completely fucking unbearable.


"EWWWWWW! WHAT THE-" he suddenly covered his mouth up & began to look around confusedly.


The ground was slimy, sticky, & it felt like he was standing on dirty human skin.


He began to look around with his eyes burning from the stench. It was like the house was teleported into a large dirty tunnel.


Some ginormous pieces of corn could be also seen along the walls.


It really was like a giant tunnel..... but with heavy amounts of stench.....


"What happened to our house?? Where the hell are we????" Said Samuel while freaking out before he began to head to the backyard.


The ground seemed to be getting more slick, more smelly, & more horrific as he continued making his way towards the back.


But there was nothing there when he looked around the house. Just more tunnel


It was a nightmare....


He immediately took off blindly running into the house with his face covered & with his eyes still burning from the stink.


When he got inside, he slammed the door behind him.


"I-I-I-I think we might have died!.... oh my god... are we in fucking hell??" Asked Samuel as he tightly gripped onto his face.


Diana whimpered "Please stop! You're fucking scaring me!"


"Look.... there has to be a logical explanation for this.... there's no way we are all dead & are talking to each other." Said the mom.


Samuel said "Where could we be? We definitely aren't in our neighborhood anymore." as he quickly pulled his phone out.


He thought using his Google Map would probably help figure out the mystery of where the house suddenly relocated.


But nothing.......


"FUCK! I DON'T HAVE A SIGNAL!!!" Yelled Samuel.


Everyone continued screaming at each other, trying to potentially figure out what had happened.


Then a loud, but buried voice could be heard... and it definitely wasn't any of them.


"Did anyone else hear that?" Whispered Samuel


...

...

...

...


~Meadow's House~


...

...

...

...


"Yeah, I know. I am really glad you were okay with talking to me about my ex.... I was just feeling kind of lonely after I started thinking of him again. It hurts so much that he's dating my friend." Said Meadow while talking over the phone.


Her friend said "No problem gurl. If you ever feel depressed. Just please shoot me a message. And I'll be here for you."


"Okay. It feels nice to have someone who cares. I hope you don't ever try dating one of my exes..." said Meadow.


Her friend laughed & said "I won't. Trust me. They ain't my type."


Meadow chuckled & said while sighing "I need to get ready for bed. I've been a lil depressed all night. Maybe I just need to sleep it off." Said Meadow as she plopped herself down in bed & snuggled to her pillow.


Her friend said "Goodnight boo. I hope you sleep well."


"I will." Whispered Meadow as she hung the phone up with a smile.


It was amazing to have a real friend who was cool with helping her when she really needed it.


She lied on her back & then said to herself "You know.... my ex sucked anyways & so did Samantha. I need to move on.... I'll never be happy if I keep dwelling on this."


With a groan, she rolled over onto her stomach & put her face down into the pillow.


"Ugh......... jeez, why did I eat that cereaaaaaal... now I gotta fart." Whispered Meadow to herself as she wobbled her butt.


She closed her eyes & then made a straining face.


...

...

...

...


~Samuel's House~


...

...

...

...


"We gotta do something! We are all going to burn to death or even suffocate if we stay here!" Screamed the mom.


Diana said "Why don't we just walk around?? There's gotta be a way out...."


"Does anybody here want ME to go? I need to go back to bed. And I can't in this fucking heat!" Said the dad.


Samuel said "Wait... you're VOLUNTEERING to explore this hell hole?? Its so nasty outside. I couldn't even stay there that long."


"Yeah, the sooner we get out of here. The sooner I can sleep." Said the dad angrily as he opened the front door & proceeded to walk down the porch while covering his face with a mask.


Diana whimpered "Is daddy going to be okay??"


"He will be fine." Said the mom while rolling her eyes.


As they tried to stay calm, it suddenly started getting much hotter.... it was hot enough as it was, but it seemed to be getting MUCH MUCH MUCH more hot... like, skin melting hot.


Then the house began to shake.


"WHATS HAPPENING????" Cried Kaitlyn.


"OH NO! IS IT AN EARTHQUAKE??" Asked Diana.


The hot wind continued building up. Swarming the whole house & causing the windows to get covered in a dirty fog.


As they all stood there.


Freaking out.


Suddenly....... it was like a massive bomb went off.....


A massive explosion of stink came from behind the house.


As the insanely quick wind blew through the tunnel, their dad suddenly got picked up with the wind & screamed as loud as he possibly could.


Only before completely evaporating while he flew through the long dark tunnel.


...

...

...

...


~Meadow's House~


...

...

...

...


*PPPPPFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTYYYYYYYY


Meadow ripped an insanely loud fart while also making a grunting face & holding her butt in the air.


Once the long juicy fart was completely out, she dropped her tummy back onto the bed & dropped her booty back down.


"Ahhhhhh..... That felt good. Kinda glad I ended the call. Been holding that in for 30 minutes." Whispered Meadow to herself with a relieved sigh as she cuddled up to her pillow & closed her eyes to try to sleep.


Little did she know......... that huge sloppy fart completely dissolved her ex's dad........


He was literally nothing but a fart now.


The only remains left of him were probably some anal juice on her asshole.


She peacefully headed off into her dreams, while the tiny family was trying to survive in the horrid hell hole.


Samantha also heard the loud fart from Meadow's room. Which absolutely horrified her.


It was a sign that Meadow was probably going to be taking a shit whenever she used the toilet.


Samantha tried to think happy thoughts, but it was insanely hard. Knowing she may not be alive for much longer.


She was, in a way, starting to regret ever getting to know Meadow in the first place. 


If they never met, she wouldn't even be in this mess right now....


...

...

...

...


~Samuel's House~


...

...

...

...


"What was that....... did something explode?? Is everyone okay????" Said Samuel as he looked at everybody who was trembling in the floor.


Somehow the house didn't get sent flying, it was still stuck in place.


Diana said while whimpering "Can someone please check on daddy! He was outside when the explosion happened!"


"Fuck..... okay. I'll be right back.... I need to try finding an exit anyways." said Samuel quietly & annoyedly as he opened the door to go look for his dad.


Meanwhile his mom, Kaitlyn, & Diana all looked around.


They knew it wasn't safe in this house anymore. No way in absolute fucking hell.


They knew they had to escape, but there weren't very many ideas on how to do it. They still had no idea where they even were.


Then Kaitlyn said "Should we try the back door?? MAYBE THE EXIT IS THAT WAY."


"I think Samuel would've tried pointing us to it if he saw an exit." Said the mom while rolling her eyes.


Kaitlyn said "I know he's a stubborn fuck sometimes. But maybe there's something back there... the explosion DID happen from that direction...."


Diana said "I'm staying here.... I can't leave..... im too scared...."


"Okay.... I'll check... but im telling you. There is nothing there. Its probably miles of empty land." Said the mom as she began walking to the back door.


Diana trembled & balled herself up on the couch while her sister and her mom went to the back door.


Kaitlyn said "Ew...... it stinks a lot more in this direction....."


The mom opened the door, and then immediately pissed her jeans.


Her jaw dropped & she dropped her phone onto the melted floor.


"Oh.... my.... god......" Whimpered the mom.


Kaitlyn said while rushing to the door "What is it? Do you see someth-.........."


She stopped her sentence.


Both of them stared while slowly developing tears in their eyes.


There was... what seemed like a GINORMOUS brown mushy rock. It was blocking the whole tunnel & was unbelievably huge......


It had corn stuck all over it, and it seemed to be moving closer.


"Please don't tell me that is what I think it is......" Whispered Kaitlyn while trying not to freak out.


The mom immediately stormed into the kitchen & said loudly "Okay kids! We have to leave NOW!"


Diana said "What is it?? WHATS WRONG??? IS EVERYTHING OKAY?????"


"I don't know what happened or how it happened. But.... im like 90% sure that we are trapped in someone's butt. We have to get out!" Said the mom while shaking.


Diana said while wiping sweat from her face "..... is there a huge POOP behind the house???"


"Yeah....." said Kaitlyn.


Diana whimpered "I can't leave! I have to wait for daddy!"


Samuel suddenly walked into the front door while shaking & talking to himself.


Everyone looked over at him.


"DID YOU FIND DADDY?" Asked Diana in a curious voice.


"I-I-I-f-f-f-found t-this...." Whimpered Samuel as he held up his dad's clothes.


Signifying that he was dead.


Everyone stared silently.


Then with a broken voice, Diana said "W-wait.... what......."


Suddenly the whole house suddenly shook. It sounded like a car had drove straight into it at full speed.


The whole place shook like an earthquake.


"LETS FUCKING GO NOW!!!!" Screamed the mom as she grabbed Diana & everyone took off running to the door.


Everyone continued running down the long seemingly endless tunnel.


"I LEFT MY BARBIES!!!!!" Screamed Diana while sobbing.


The mom turned around & suddenly their whole house completely engulfed by the giant piece.


Their house was probably nothing but rubble now.


She put Diana down & they kept running at full speed.


Despite being faster, they were still only a couple of inches tall, so it made running much more of a challenge.


But once the house had been completely engulfed & couldn't be seen at all anymore, their mom saw the giant soft brown rock slowly moving its way towards them.


"WE HAVE TO LEAVE BEFORE THAT THING CRUSHES US!!!" Screamed Samuel as he continued running with his family.


"How did we get in someone's butt??" Asked Kaitlyn.


Samuel said "I have no idea!"


Suddenly Diana tripped while everyone else kept running.


"HELP ME MOMMY! I CAN'T GET UP! I THINK I JUST BROKE MY LEG!!!" Screamed Diana as she crashed onto the ground.


Suddenly the mom turned around to attempt to help her.


But she couldn't.........


She just stood in place.


The giant slimy rock was getting closer & closer to Diana.


It would be a suicide mission to even try saving her....


She would die & so would Diana. It would be impossible to rescue her without dying in the process


The mom started crying & said "I LOVE YOU DIANA!!!!!!" As she ran in the opposite direction & tried not to look behind her again.


Diana said while screaming "MOMMY. I LO-"


Suddenly she was cut off as the giant piece covered her entire body. She was sucked in & basically became one with it............


"I think we might be close to the exit!" Screamed Samuel as he ran towards the very end of the tunnel with Kaitlyn & his mom.


But the giant piece didn't seem to slow down at all.


"M-Mom. What now....." Asked Samuel.


...


"I love you sweetie... it was nice knowing you. And Kaitlyn. I love you too...." Whimpered the mom as she hugged them tightly.


As they hugged, the giant slimy piece finally pushed against them all......


But somehow it didn't kill them.........


It was weird. It completely engulfed their house & it engulfed Diana. But somehow when it went to them, it pushed them against a giant brown hole.


Then light suddenly started to show. Which was a pretty good sign for the three survivors.....


...

...

...

...


~Meadow's House~


...

...

...

...


Meadow sat there on the toilet while letting out some quiet groans & playing an app on her phone.


She continued to push while making a face of strain.


She could feel something slowly heading towards the exit. It had been a long day, and she really needed to poop.


Meadow smiled as she felt it slowly poking out of her asshole.


"Ugh... come on." Whispered Meadow to herself while groaning as the giant slimy log made a crackle in her ass.


She felt it slowly sliding out.


.....

.....

....


*HHNGH!

....

....

....

....


The 3 tiny people were hanging onto the tip of the log while it was being slowly pushed out.


They could see Meadow's huge ass & the crystal clear toilet waiting below them.


As they all held on tightly, it began to break off from Meadow's butt hole.


....

....

....

....


*PLOP!

.....

.....

.....

.....


"Ahhhh...... whew. That one really needed to come out." Whispered Meadow to herself.


Her booty wobbled on the toilet while Samuel, Kaitlyn, & the mom all splat into the toilet with the huge disgusting shit.


When it hit the toilet, water splashed onto Meadow's butt crack.


They all sunk straight to the bottom of the toilet, it was almost just like falling off of a diving board.


The toilet water was much deeper than they honestly expected. It doesn't look so deep as a normal sized person. But at 2 inches, the toilet water is like a 20 foot pool.


As they all sunk to the bottom, they started swimming up like it was to save their lives.


The giant slimy piece was floating on the water.


They were like 3 ants floating in a toilet.......


"Who is this girl & why were we all in her asshole??" Asked Kaitlyn.


Samuel said nervously "Um..... I don't know."


Deep inside, he was fully aware of who it was.... he knew that thick pale ass from miles away..........


Then a voice came from above. 


"Ugh.... maybe i need to shit again." Said Meadow to herself as she kept straining with all of her might.


Meadow had no idea that three little people had just came out & were floating with her shit.


Samuel's mom looked up at the huge butt.


And she was INFURIATED.......


She knew that voice from anywhere......


It was Samuel's ex....


"SAMUEL! YOU STUPID FUCK! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DATE ALL THESE SLUTTY BITCHES! YOUR EX FUCKING KILLED YOUR DAD & YOUR SISTER!" Screamed the mom.


Samuel said while whimpering "I-I-I am sorry! How was i supposed to know this would happen??"


"I don't care.... my husband & my daughter are dead now. And now you are about to be..." said the mom with tears running down her face as she began swimming over to him.


But as she started swimming across the giant pool, she was stopped in her tracks.


Another crackle could be heard from above......


Kaitlyn said "CALM DOWN MOM!! He didn't know!!!"


Meadow opened her Messenger & called her friend while she continued shamelessly pushing her load out.


She put the phone up to her ear & bit her lip.


"HEYYYYY. Turns out... your advice did work!" Said Meadow excitedly.


Her friend replied "What advice?"


Meadow said "Ya know? The advice that I should take a dump? Because it'd help with my stress?"


"Wait... you're pooping?" Asked her friend.


Meadow giggled "Yeeeeeep. I'm pushing one out as I speak. I was originally going to poop in the morning, but I figured I'd just let it out before bed. Felt like something small was in my butthole. Like a small pack of ants..."


"Girl. You're nasty.... i ain't never met another girl who will literally brag about taking a shit." Said her friend.


Meadow laughed "Well, im different."


Her friend replied "Well, I hope you got rid of whatever might've been in your ass." Laughed the friend.


Meadow said "I hope I did tooooo. I literally just pooped. And wait wait... here comes one more....."


She gave a groan while biting her lip.


...

...


The mom continued swimming to Samuel with an intent to kill him, then Samuel saw another fat log making its way out.


Groaning could be heard from above as she did so.


Then....


...

...

...

...


*DUNK


...

...


The long slimy log dunked into the toilet.


It crushed Samuel's mom & pushed her body down to the bottom of the small pool.


His eyes were widened & so was Kaitlyns.


When it hit the toilet, they watched as their mom sunk towards the bottom of the bowl with it.


It was hard to believe what they witnessed....


Meanwhile Meadow started laughing her head off about it.


Which pissed Kaitlyn off REALLY badly... considering the giantess just shat on her mom.


As the laughter continued. Meadow finally calmed down.


"Thats another big fat shit taken care of. Did you hear it?" Asked Meadow


The girl on the phone said while laughing "I sure did. When you going to sleep? You sound tired as fuck."


Meadow said "I just gotta wipe & I'll be heading to bed. Do you still wanna do that stuff tomorrow? I should wake up in time for it."


Suddenly she started reaching towards Samantha... aka, her toilet paper.


As Meadow's soft fingers began to grab ahold of the roll, Samantha cried "Oh no... oh no... MEADOW PLEASE NO!" as Meadow tore off the sheet.


Meadow continued talking while smiling, almost as if nothing was even happening right now.


Samantha felt herself being brought to Meadow's backside. Where her dirty ass was still sitting on the toilet.


Considering the fact that Meadow just dropped two thick logs, there was no way that her butt was clean...


Samantha prayed to not be used, but it was obviously kind of pointless by now....


Meadow leaned herself up, exposing her butt.


While sobbing & trying so hard to look away, she saw her soft smooth new body go towards the bottom of her crack.


Seeing tiny splotches of shit....


"PLEASE..... NO!!!!!!" Wailed Samantha


Samantha's cries were silent as she was slowly dragged between Meadow's two big pale cheeks.


Not only was she getting smeared in shit, but it also had a HORRIBLE stench to it.


Samantha's face was nothing but toilet paper now....


She was forced against her asshole & was wiped all over her crack. And Meadow didn't care. She wasn't even aware that the sheet was the new body of her ex-friend Samantha.


Meadow just smiled while holding a phone up to her face as she cleaned her booty.


Samantha kept getting dragged through her booty until eventually coming out the top of of her crack.....


It was a long smooth wipe.


It felt like Samantha would never get out.


Once Meadow finished the wipe, Samantha was DRENCHED in Meadow's sticky late night shit..... and it was disgusting......


Meadow looked at the paper & giggled.


While Samantha looked back at her. Wanting to scream at the top of her lungs, but not being able to.


"I don't remember my toilet paper being so smooth, but it definitely did the job." Laughed Meadow as she leaned up & dropped Samantha off into the toilet water.


As the sheet of paper came flying down, Kaitlyn & Samuel screamed loudly.


It landed directly on both of them.


Like a giant dirty blanket.


Meaning they were hidden & couldn't have a chance of being saved if Meadow couldn't see them.


Samantha wanted to scream when she realized she was in the same place with Samuel.....


Samuel had no idea that she had been transformed into toilet paper, so he thought it was just a regular sheet.


Only Samantha knew....


Kaitlyn & Samuel swam underneath the toilet paper, and started swimming above the surface to possibly get Meadow's attention.


But Meadow continued sitting on the toilet, talking to her friend on Messenger.


Kaitlyn said while looking at Samuel "When is she going to get up??? We have to get her to know we are down here. Or else we could be flushed away!"


Samuel gulped.


"I know... I hope she sees us. I don't want to be flushed! She definitely will if she sees us! She fucking hates me." Said Samuel with his eyes widened.


They carefully listened to Meadow.


...

...


"Anyways girl. I am sorry I called you while I was on the toilet. I am just so tired. I thought I'd tell you that I took your advice. I pooped. And now I feel better." Chuckled Meadow.


Her friend said "Im glad you feel better. Just meet me tomorrow. And we can talk more about it. I gotta go. I need to sleep."


"Okayyy. Bye bestie." Said Meadow as she hung up.


Meadow began to lean her phat ass off the toilet, and started to turn around to see the carnage.


Sadly, Meadow wouldn't even be able to see all the horrific stuff she did tonight.


Her ex's entire house was consumed by her shit.


Her ex's dad was turned into a huge fart.


Her ex's little sister was crushed & consumed by her shit.


Her ex's mom got crushed under her shit.


And her coworker just wiped her ass.......


She had absolutely no clue that she did all of this.


Samuel said to Kaitlyn while Meadow looked down "Oh shit... we are so fucked...."


Meadow looked into the toilet & grinned.


"Ewwwww. There were two ants in the toilet?..... oops... sorrrrrrryyyyyy, this is why you don't swim in the toilet." Laughed Meadow as she gently pushed her finger on the flush.


"OH NO......" Whimpered Samuel.


Suddenly Kaitlyn & Samuel began screaming their lungs out as the toilet began to work its magic.


The two logs & the shit-soaked toilet paper swirled together, pulling the two siblings down the drain.


Within seconds, they were both flushed to oblivion.......


"Maybe now that I've shat, it'll be easier to sleep." Said Meadow with a sigh as she began to walk her way back into her bedroom.


....

....

....

....


*EPILOGUE*


....

....

....

....


The magic cloud did its magic & made her wish come true. She had made both her ex & her coworker disappear without any trace.


Meadow never learned what happened. Nor did her friend.


She went to the mall with her friend the next day, and lived life like she normally did.


She would never know that her dump last night had claimed the lives of 6 people. And she would never know that her ex boyfriend is no longer an option...


The remains of Samantha & Samuel's entire family were now resting in the septic tank...


.....

.....

.....

.....


~THE END~

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed it. Please leave a review & tell me whatcha thought of it :)