- Text Size +

“Hey, little bro.” A cool and casual voice betrayed the interaction which was to play-out.

“Oh. No. Not this. Come on. Couldn’t I have been given to some intern or something.” The little man shouted from a plastic tub as he stared up at the imposing sight of his younger sister. “Lauren. Please. Please don’t do anything you’d regret.”

Lauren smiled as she held the glass case with her brother inside. His little voice transmitted into her ear. “Oh, don’t be silly, Jake. There’s absolutely nothing for me to regret.”

Unfortunately for Jake, the present dichotomy had exited for already over a year. He was two years older than Lauren and had started at Vilecio straight out of college. He actually rose to a team lead in R&D and was, at one time, an 8footer. However, it was after Lauren’s hiring – only due to his input, she often forgot – during which things began to change for the worse.

Jake’s team hit a rough spot and he was stripped of his team lead status. Furthermore, he was demoted twice. Though Lauren had yet to receive any promotions of her own, Thanksgiving that year was not fun. In fact, that’s when she began teasing him with the ‘little bro’ moniker. He remembered how he stared up to her normal 5ft 7in height from his reduced 5ft height. She teased relentlessly.

He shuddered as he remembered her forcing him to eat at the kiddy table, with much laughter form gathered relatives.

Things only accelerated from here as Lauren received three promotions in 6 months while he was continually demoted. He remembered when they first saw each other in the office. He, at his 4ft height, was forced to follow around some intern like a dog, while Lauren, in all her 8.5ft glory, was in town to lead a meeting of executives. The way both their mouths dropped at the sight of one another was something worthy of a picture.

Finally, the ride came full circle as Jake was fully demoted and Lauren earned one more small promotion.

Her 9ft body completely blocked out the cheap fluorescent lighting in the office as Jake’s 3-inch body cowered in her shadow.

“So uh, sis? What’s going through your mind?” Jake had been staring up into her smiling face for what seemed like 5 minutes as she admired him in his glass prison.

“Wanna play foot wrestle?” Lauren finally spoke. Her toothy grin seemed like it was much larger than was possible. Her light-brown hair was tied into a tight bun.

“Lauren. Please. No.” Jake stared up to his 25 year-old kid sister and pleaded, but it was no use. His mind thought back to how when they were kids, he would force her to foot wrestle under the table for her desert from lunch or dinner – of course he always won.

“Oh Jakey,” Lauren began and dumped her brother onto her desk as she sat down. “Big sis is going to have so much fun with you now. Think of all the time we get to spend together.”

Jake stood helplessly nude on his sister’s desk surface as she reached down under her desk. He then watched her pair of US size 23 heels were lifted into the sky and then placed beside him. He could feel the heat from the day’s wear emanating from them. Lauren’s hand then swooped from the sky and plucked him upward. He screamed briefly, but was quickly dropped onto the carpet below.

Jake landed with a slight “oomph”

“Sorry, bro.” Lauren teased “Not used to dealing with such small things.”

Jake stood up and brushed himself off. He stared at his surroundings under Lauren’s desk. He looked to his left and then to his right. His tiny body began to shake. “Sis. Please.”

Lauren smiled as she peeked down below her desk. Her feet were planted flat on the floor with Jake smack-dab between them. She began to raise her right foot on its heel so it pivoted upward. She then turned her heel so that Jake was firmly below her foot.

Jake stared up in awe at his sister’s massive sole. Though he once was close to her size, the sheer different between promoted and regular people just now hit him. Lauren’s nearly 16-inch long sole blotted out the sky and began lowering. Jake screamed, but then a sound.

Lauren paused as a knock came from her door. She sighed. “One second, bro. Come in!” she yelled.

The door opened to reveal a 7ft tall red-head.

“Oh! Molly! What can I do for you?” Lauren asked with a friendly smile.

“I’m not interrupting anything am I?” Molly asked.

“No. Not at all.” Lauren let her foot hang over her brother. “Please take a seat.” Lauren motioned for Molly to take an oversized chair across the desk from her, which Molly happily obliged.

“What’s up, you’re looking kind of sad, girl.”

Jake continued to watch his sister’s foot hanging above him. The sole and toes flexed absent-mindedly.

“I’m just really struggling with this one product. Not sure what to do with it.” Molly sighed.

“I can help. You got the designs?” Lauren asked.

“Just sent them to you.” Molly replied.

So Molly and Lauren talked shop all while Jake trembled under his sister’s foot. He dared not move from his spot for fear of any reprisals she may have  in store.

15 minutes later, Molly was beaming. “That makes so much sense. Thanks Lauren!”

“Anytime! That’s what being a good boss is all about.” Lauren beamed in return.

Molly turned to leave, but was stopped by Lauren, “One thing. Are you a betting woman?”

Molly bit her bottom lip and then nodded, “I’ve been known to place a wager a time or two.”

“Do I have something for you, then.” Lauren replied joyfull.

She reached down a plucked Jake form under her desk and then sled out from behind it so that Molly could have full view of the scene.

Lauren once again tossed Jake to her feet an positioned her foot above him.

“Oh! Is that your little bro you’ve been telling me about!?” Molly squealed, “He’s adorable.”

Jake looked up at the young red-head, she couldn’t have been more than a year out of college, but she was already a 7footer? He thought back to how long it took him to get promoted.

“Yeah. Sure. Adorable.” Lauren made a fake gagging sound. “Anyways, I got a proposition for you. We’re gonna do some wrestling. If Jake wins, he gets anything he wants from the cafeteria for lunch. If I win, we pick his lunch.” Lauren looked at Molly as she explained the rules.

“Sounds reasonable,” Molly nodded. “Where do my bets come in?”

“Well, since you’ve been knocking it out of the park lately, I thought I’d let you place a wager.” Lauren began explaining, “If you win. I’ll demote Charlie out there for you.” Molly and Lauren both looked at a 6ft tall man typing away at a cubicle behind Mollys. “If you lose, you get demoted.” The wager seemed heavy, but the choice was not.

“Ohhh. Tough choice,” Molly faked thought out loud, “I guess I’ll take that bet. Hope I don’t lose.”

Lauren laughed at Molly’s sarcasm, “Ok. And who’s your winner?”

“Gonna have to go with the foot. I’m sure Little Jake down there can hold his own, but I know how tough you are.” Molly spoke.

Lauren counted down “3…2…1…”

Jake didn’t know what hit him. His sister’s warm, but oddly soft foot crashed down onto him. He struggled to break free, but it was no use as he as trapped in the instep.

Lauren slid her foot back so that Jake’s face peed between her 2nd and 3rd toe.

Molly cheered, “Come on Jake! You can do it…but I hope you don’t!”

Molly got down onto her knees and looked closely as Lauren’s foot held the miniature down.

Tears welled up in Jakes eyes as his body was completely pinned. He struggled to breath, the webbing between the toes held against his neck.

Lauren and Molly both watched as Jake’s face turned purple and then he passed out.

“Uh. Ooops.” Lauren spoke and then removed her foot from her shrunken brother.

“I guess that means we both win, huh?” Molly asked.

Lauren smiled and the replied, “I guess it does.”

Molly watched as Lauren typed something into her computer while Jake lie motionless on the floor where he passed out.

Within seconds, security arrived and pulled Charlie away. The man screamed in protest, but Lauren simply ignored it.

“Got him down to 1ft. He’ll be under your desk polishing your shoes when you come in tomorrow morning.”

Lauren then moved her foot over Jake’s body and prodded him with her big toe. “Wake up, little bro.” She chimed.

Molly and Lauren watched intently as Jake gasped for air and coughed.

“That would’ve been awkard to explain to mom an dad.” Lauren joked.

“What’s little Jakey having for lunch?” Molly asked her boss.

“I’m thinking a nice PB&TJ sandwich.” Lauren smiled.

“Something tells me that’s not what I think it is.” Molly raised her eybrow at Lauren.

“Peanut Butter and Toe-Jam sandwich.” Lauren replied.

“Noooo! That’s soooo gross.” Molly screamed.

Lauren reached into her purse and pulled out a lunch-box sized container of peanut butter and pulled back the lid. It was comically small in her hand, but could subsist Jake for weeks, if not months.

“Stand up, Jake.” Lauren ordered her brother as she ran a finger through the peanut-butter.

Jake watched as his sister’s massive digit descended from above and plunged between her to crevices. The peanut butter was smeared firmly between each and every toe.

Molly looked at Lauren who leaned back with satisfaction.

“What do you think?” Lauren asked.

“I think you are a complete evil mastermind and I never want to be on your badside, but one question. Where’s the sandwich?” Molly added.

“Ah!” Lauren held up a finger for affect, “Jake, stick your head between my big and second toe on my left foot.”

Jake resisted.

“If you don’t, I’ll have Molly record this and send it to all your former employees.” Lauren threatened.

Jake sighed. And marked to his sister’s foot. He took a deep breath and worked to hold his breath as he plunched his face into the pungent air.

Molly busted out laugh as Lauren’s toes quickly clasped around Jake’s head.

“Viola. One PB&TJ sandwich.” Lauren wiggled her toes to grind her brothers face into the crevice.

Jake was forced to open his mouth for air – he gagged instantly as the salty leather and vinegar stench with peanut butter hit him. He was blinded as the peanut butter covered his yes, nose, ears, and forced its way into his mouth.

Lauren released her toes which causes Jake to fly out as he had been attempting to pull himself free.

Molly and Lauren busted into laugher as Jake’s tiny body flailed blindy and his entire head was covered in Peanut Butter.

“Oh bro. You and I are gonna have such a great life together…” Lauren spread her toes once again…