- Text Size +

The woman softly hummed to herself as her hand moved up and down. The small, screaming man between her thumb and index finger flossed between her toes.

“Oh hush, you. It’s not that bad.”

“Amanda! Stop!” the man tried to beg but was silence as his miniscule body was ran betwixt his captor’s middle and ring toe on her right foot. The day’s accumulated grime and sweat rubbed onto his naked body. His face thoroughly smothered into the toes’ webbing.

Her pink painted toes shining in the sunlight pouring through her office windows, Amanda Jones smiled as the man cried, begged, and pleaded for mercy. His life as her personal object having began 2 days prior. Her size 25 feet having become well acquainted with the tormenting the tiny man.

As director of Human Resource for Vilecio’s Sacramento Office, Amanda was well acquainted with the processes of the company. Punishing underperformers and others. Though many hundreds like the little figure had come and gone, her current prize was much more enjoyable. A personal victory she had been craving for years now. The 31 year old smiled as she switched feet and began the man’s misery anew. Her post-workout foot welcoming the miniscule body with glee.

“Oh Jospeh. This has been a long time coming.” She cooe’d to her little toy. His body held erect by clasps on his wrists and ankles.

Amanda watched and felt Jospeh’s tiny chest run between her toes. His pecs and abs rubied washboard-link against her skin. His arm and leg muscles strained against the magnetic strength of his ankle and wrist clasps.

“Ashamed that all that work you put into your body is worthless.” She teased “Just imagine, Brenda from accounting snuggling against your torso after a good fuck. Her soft lips kissing that magnificent chest of yours.”

Amanda’s sadistic grin was almost painful with how wide it was. The torture she enacted on Bryson filled her with glee.

“Four inches. That’s all you are now. Hell, you’re barely recognizable between my piggies.” Amanda smiled as Bryson was pulled through a puddle of sweat and sock lint.

Amanda’s own abs taunted the little man – her bare stomach revealed to the world as she still wore her workout outfit of a teal sports bra and matching shorts. A fresh 10KM run and some lifting having worked quite the sweat.

Amanda watched as Jospeh wretched and grimaced with displeasure. His eyes and mouth closed tight as sweat streaked his face.

“Oh. It ain’t that bad. And I think little Bryson is betraying you.” Her giant finger poked stroked his chest as the miniature man’s even more miniature penis stood erect and rubbed into the skin between her toes.

Bryson bit his bottom lip hoping the pain would trick his dick into deflating, but it was no use as his miniature appendage throbbed and pre-cum formed.

Amanda sped up her manipulation of the miniscule being. Her splayed toes welcomed the man openly until she felt his body shiver and an undiscernible sheen mixed with her own sweat.

“There we go. Just like our time in college. I own you little guy.” Amanda slowed her pace and made sure to hold Brysony’s face into the jam-like substance between her toes.

Bryson’s body filled with dopamine as his penis betrayed him. He came like he hadn’t in years. His college ex forcing him to cum between her toes. His muscles strained and then relaxed as he was plunged back between the giant digits. His nose filled with Amanda’s body odour.

Thanks to Vilecio’s technology and her own hard work, Amanda retained her body from over a decade prior. The body of a track and field athlete and Olympic hopeful.

Bryson hadn’t done bad himself, but it was fun to lord her body over him, both in the literal sense and metaphorical sense. As she pulled his body between her toes, her mind flashed briefly to how he had broken her hear so many years prior. How they were engaged until he broke things off to chase another girl on the other side of the country. And then how Vilecio’s grasp had brought him back to her.  

Amanda continued to hum softly as her foot flexed seductively. Bryson’s limp body nothing more than a string to be pulled along as she desired.

“Oh Bry-Bry.” Amanda, or “Mander” as Bryson had pet named her years ago, began “Who would’ve thought that little ole 5foot 3inch me back in the day would be a 8 foot behemoth at the most powerful company in the world and that you’d be my little plaything.”

Bryson’s tears, cum, and sweat stained face stared up to Amanda’s own visage encircled by her short red-hair. Her, deceivingly tan, skin soaking in the sun coming from the west.

“I’ve punished so many others. Kept in my shoes, up my ass, between my breasts. Literally forgotten about and lost to time. Some gifted to interns. Others to my cowokers. But you, little Bry-Bry, my most prized trophy. I’m gonna treasure you for a while….”

With this, Bryson was pulled from the final gap on between Mander’s pinky and ring-toe and held up before the gigantic woman.

“Your life now is only to support me.” The giantess smirked.

Bryson struggled move a single muscle as his neuro-chip overrode the signlas from his brain. Straight like a rod he could only remain helpless as Mander lowered him to the floor.

Mander smiled as her Adidas slides lay below. Her hand carefully placed Bryson to her left slide. His still body resteching securily on the spongey surface of the shoe.

Bryson could only scream as his body was stuck to the flat surface of the slide. The air thick with Mander’s foot scent. His eyes staired skyward as Mander’s size 25 left foot descended. Her sole wrinkled from flexing and toes wiggling in anticipation.

Mander watched as her foot slowly descended onto her tiny prize. All 26 inches of her appendage rested carefully as her toes slid through the strap of the slide. Her pink toes wiggled in satisfaction as her foot nestled into the soft-plastic of the footwear. She leaned back into her chair with a saitsified gasp as Bryson molded perfectly to her instep.

Bryson screamed as his dick once again betrayed him. His face was snuggly nestled in Mander’s instep, sweat already accumulating once again though the air conditioned office chilled his skin.

“This’ll teach you to talk back to your superiors, Bry-Bry.”

Mander reached her arms above her head and laned back into her chair. She leaned back and appreciated the cool air on her sweaty armpits.