- Text Size +

“Katrina. Welcome. Please take a seat.”

Katrina looked around the room. A long Oak table stretched from one end to the other. Silhouettes of others were outlined from behind by a large window overlooking San Francisco.

Though Katrina had been multiple times in her career, the 29 year-old’s 8.5ft frame still cowered in awe of the other women in the room. All 11ft and up.

Katrina took a seat in an oversized chair. As she rested her butt into the soft cushion, she could feel her ‘thong’s’ face get shoved deeper between her butt-cheeks.

Katrina was dressed in a crème blouse with a light denim jacket. A pair of maroon corduroy pants covered her legs. Her bare feet were dressed in pair of bohemia style sandals. She stared down to her feet as she waited for the meeting to start. Past trophies wrapped around her toes which she wiggled and admired. It reminded her of her success thus far, and how she still had room to grow.

“Miss Ball.” One of the women spoke, officially signaling the beginning of the meeting. “We’re happy you could join us.” She smiled.

Katrina looked at the speaker’s face. In her late 30s, Alexandra Lee showed no signs of approaching 40. Her black hair tied into a bun, Alexandra was the only 13ft executive in the room – a height well deserved as one of Vilecio’s chief legal strategists. Katrina couldn’t help but fixate on a small red-headed woman dipping into Alexandra’s cleavage. The small body was held by a chain around her arms which was hanging from Alexandra’s neck. The figure’s hair far overgrown and acting as a nice spot of colour in Alexandra’s clavicle area.

“Happy to be here.” Katrina gave a small smile. She could feel sweat flowing from every available pour. It did give her a small smile as she felt her armpits tickle from movement.

“The team and I,” Alexandra motioned to the three other women around the table, “have taken great notice in your advancement. You remind me of a young Brittany Dunham.”

Katrina blushed at the thought of even being compared to the head of Vilecio Americas.

“As such, we would like to offer you a new position. It would come with a promotion, course. A 50% pay increase and 20% height advancement.” Alexandra leaned back.

Katrina’s mouth went dry as she did quick math in her head. Though she was already paid well enough, she may be able to retire in 10 years with this new increase. And then the height increase. She would be just over 10ft tall.

“Uhm. Uh. What-“ Katrina struggled to speak.

Alexandra and the other women all chuckled, “Take your time, dear.” An 11ft Black woman on Katrina’s left comforted her.

Finally, Katrina was able to get her words out, “What would the position be?”

“Well. We know your background is in legal, but with some of the projects you worked on, we thought you would be a great fit for R&D. You would still be in a legal role, but in a manner which would greatly benefit the development of new Vilecio advancements.” Alexandra laid it out.

“Can I excuse myself?” Katrina needed to take a second to breathe.

“Of course. Take your time.” Alexandra encouraged.

Katrina quickly rose form her chair and strode to the nearest bathroom. As soon as she stepped through the bathroom door, she screamed and jumped in the air. Her over 300lb frame crashed to the floor with thunder. She could feel her insoles compress deeply. “Whoops. Sorry Chris. Sorry Trey.”

As she looked at herself in the mirror, Katrina admired her own Dirty-Blonde hair tied into a bun. Her green eyes stared back at her with a gleam. She washed her hands in cold water to calm some of the sweat from minutes prior. Her thumb-ring’s screams were muffled against her skin.

Katrina walked back into the room and took her seat. “After careful consideration. I accept.”

Alexandra and the others clapped and champagne was popped…the celebration began. Katrina texted her husband the great news.

Jared:
“Great. I’ll make you your favourite for dinner!” came his reply

Katrina:
“You better, little man. 😉”

Katrina arrived at her house Vacaville. It wasn’t the Bay, but it was close enough and Vilecio’s private transportation made the commute easy. Besides, her husband didn’t to go anywhere. He was her ‘trophy-husband’ as she teased.

Vilecio wasted no time, Katrina’s promotion was near instant. 30 minutes after her meeting she was given her new size. Luckily, her house was sized to accommodate anybody up to 20ft – it was a Vilecio planned community after all.

“I’m home!” Katrina yelled as she came through the door and tossed her backpack to the side. Jared would clean up later. He always did. Katrina slipped form her sandals – her refitted insoles stared up to her in pain as her footprints were stained into their bodies.

Her bare feet slapped against the hardwood floor as she walked to the kitchen. Katrina entered to see Jared working a large cast iron skillet.

Jared stood 5ft 8in. When he and Katrina first met they both had just begin working at Vilecio. The roles ,however, were reversed. He was a healthy 6ft 1in and she stood at 5ft 6in.Unfortunately, Vilecio flings never worked out for the best. The two were on competing teams and, in simplest terms, Jared’s team never could quite perform to the higher-up’s expectations. After Jared’s first write-up and losing 5 inches, the two had a deep conversation.

They both could continue working and maybe Jared and Katrina would both get promoted. Or Jared could be demoted to nothing and gifted to an intern and never seen again. So the two agreed to get married with Jared staying at home while Katrina ‘wore the pants’. Jared quit Vilecio and began his life as a ‘domestic’ a nickname given by Vilecio employees to couples where one half the couple quit to take care of the home life.

Jared put a lid on the cast iron skillet and then turned. His jaw dropped.

“Hey, little man.” Katrina stared down to her husband who was almost exactly half her height. “Like where your face is.” She winked.

Jared lowered his face to stare almost directly into Katrina’s crotch.

“How was your day?” he asked, his eyes still fixated on Katrina’s mid-section.

“Amazing!” Katrina screamed and then reached down to give him a bear hug.

Jared struggled to breathe in Katrina’s grasp.

He coughed as she placed him back on the floor. ‘W-wonderful. How about this, you go relax on the couch. I’ll bring you your dinner, a glass of wine, and rub your feet and you tell me about your day.”

Katrina smiled, “I knew there was a reason I didn’t sell you to R&D.” She teased and walked off.

Jared turned back to the kitchen. Though he joked with his wife and laughed at her jokes. With each passing promotion she sounded more and more threatening. He pushed the thoughts to the back of his head as he finished cooking the 72oz steak for Katrina.

The night progressed with Katrina eating her steak, broccoli, and mashed potatoes form a platter-sized plate while Jared sat with her feet on his lap. They were almost 1/3 his size.

As Jared listened to his wife talk about her success and happiness, he looked at her feet. 4 toe living toe rings remained on her long digits. All his former team members – placed like this less than a month after he and Katrina’s marriage. He thought how this could’ve been his fate if he hadn’t agree to marry Katrina under her terms…