- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags:
Butt
Feet

“PUCKER UP, CHUCK!” The deceivingly bubbly feminine voice commanded.

A wet object was soon felt on her skin.

“Ohhhh, that’s nice. Good boy.”

The scene was not an unfamiliar one in Vilecio’s offices. A 2ft tall man dressed in a skin-tight pink morph suit indicating his status stood on a desk and kissed the bare ass of a much larger person. In this case, the pink suit designated the man as a former manager, demoted for continuously poor performance and assigned to Vilecio’s “Rent a Demotee” program. A program designed to reward employees with credits which they could spend on renting a Vilecio owned demote.

The woman coo’d as her boss’ boss’ former boss was now nose-deep between her ass cheeks. A man she had once cowered in the shadow of forced by his job (and her physicality) to be hers for the next half-day.

“Keep it up!” she commanded as the she felt the kisses slowing down “You’re mine until 6 o’clock and I intend to take full advantage of every minute”

Her body shivered as the kisses grew louder in volume and increased in pace. “Oh yes. All mine…” she whispered to herself.

30 minutes later, the two emerged from her office. Her 7 ½ ft body dwarfing his miniature size. Her face was slightly flushed and his was covered in a various mixture of fluids which she ordered him to not wipe off for the remainder of the day.

Chuck’s face burned as his eyes focused on the ground. This had been his life for the past two months, but the humiliation never ceased as he was passed around headquarters like a used pen.

The woman smirked as her heeled feet clacked against the floor. She glanced down at Chuck whose little legs had to work over double-time to keep in stride with her. He was leashed around his left wrist by Kevlar rope kept in a device clipped to the woman’s waist.

 “Veronica, can we…” Chuck, obviously out of breath attempted to speak, but was silenced by a firm yank of his arm by the leash.

“No talky while walky, Chucky.” The large brunette ordered with a smile on her face.

Chucky focused back on the ground and remained silent.

As they walked, others like him were paraded around with their owners for that day. Some slightly larger than himself, other’s the size of jewerly, but all equally humiliated and recognized. They soon walked through the building’s main lobby and passed a group of incoming interns.

“Oh my god! How adorable!” Chuck heard one girl in the group exclaim as he and Veronica walked past.

Veronica smiled. She loved taking her demotees through the lobby even though it always added minutes to her walk.

“Smells like there’s some seafood today.” Veronica spoke as the two neared their destination. One of headquarters’ many cafeterias. Veronica usually liked to eat in her office or go to one of the many restaurants in the area, however, whenever she had a demote, there was no better place than the cafeteria. It was the best way to flaunt her prize for the day and to see who else was out and about.

Chuck’s stomach grumbled as he was pulled through the cafeteria line like a scorned child.

“…and one brownie, please…” his ears listened as Veronica picked the final items for her meal and headed toward the checkout.

After she paid, Veronica scanned the room and found the table that was perfect for her and Chuck.

Chuck’s face grew pale as Veronica led him to a round table near the center of the open room. He could feel the eyes of all his former coworkers, most who used to be beneath him,  glancing in his directly.

Veronica took a seat and licked her lips. A bowl of gumbo with white rice, cornbread, double-chocolate brownie, and glass of lemon-lime seltzer. Not the healthiest meal, but she always spent extra time at the gym whenever she had a demotee. She loved to make try to run on a treadmill next to her or bring her weights.

“Alright, Chuckster, you know the drill.” Veronica spoke matter of factly as she shoved a spoonful of gumbo into her mouth. This was not her first time with Chuck, and she had developed quite the lunch routine for him.

Dejected, Chuck walked under the table which was wide open to the world around them. His eyes focused briefly on the stained underwear under Veronica’s skirt before he got onto his hands and knees. His hands shook as he began to unclasp Veronica’s heels.

Veronica couldn’t help but smile and hum happily as she enjoyed her meal and felt Chuck work below the table.

Finally, Chuck was presented with his lunch. Within Veronica’s heels were two well flattened bagel halfs. Everything bagel to be exact. The bagels were firmly inprinted with an copy of Veronica’s soles. Speaking-of-which, Chuck looked as they flexed mere inches from his face. Sesame seeds, onions, and other seasons stuck to the soles from the bagels.

“Come on Chuck. I’m almost done. And remember, if you don’t eat my lunch, you get to go ask one of the interns if they have anything for you…”

With the reminder from above, Chuck quickly pulled the flattened bagles from Veronica’s heels and ate them as quickly as they could. Though one would expect them to be difficult to swallow, they were well moistened with the woman’s sweat, which worsened the experience.

As Veronica ate, she listened to the noises around her. Various laughs and comments were made at Chuck’s plight. She loved putting on a show.

Eventually she felt Chuck’s tiny mouth and tongue on her feet. His tongue licking the seasoning from her soles with a slight tickle. This earned an ‘accidental’ kick to the face for Chuck.

As she took a bit of her brownie, her eyes rolled back slightly as she felt Chuck’s lips wrap around her big toe and suck.

Vernoica’s big toe nearly filled his entire mouth which caused Chuck to gasp for air, making things worse as it gave him a noseful of her smell.

Finally, the two finished their lunches and Veronica snapped her fingers. Chuck’s tiny hands worked diligently to reaffix her heels and the little man quickly scurried from under her table.

Veronica rose to tower above him and carried her tray over to the trash can.

With lunch finished, Veronica walked from the cafeteria, Chuck in tow.

“Alrighty. Time for our next meeting with Chell.”

Chuck gulped as he remembered the last time Veronica had a meeting with his former subordinate.

“I think she rode her bike to work today…” Veronica quipped as she picked up her pace, forcing Chuck to nearly sprint beside her