- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags:
Vore
Footwear

“I guess you all got want you wanted in a way…” A pair of sapphire-blue eyes peered into a glass case containing around 60 inch-tall people. Though crouched, the scale of the 9ft body was still very apparent to those under the eyes’ gaze.

“So, because of your selfishness. Vilecio is now down one sales office, and you all are ‘organized’ in a fish tank.”

The large blonde stepped back and rose to her full height. She crossed her arms just under her breasts and smirked.

Her 60 captives were all former sales reps at Vilecio’s Kansas City office. One of the highest commissioned offices in the company. However, that did not appear to be enough as the employees all sought to unionize for better treatment of themselves and others in the company. Beyond monetary and fringe benefits, they had hoped to influence Vilecio’s Promotion and Demotion policy. Unfortunately for these employees, all of Vilecio’s offices were recently remodeled to include the new SMOL Security Infrastructure. One all-hands meeting later and the Kansas City employees were relocated to something a bit more fitting.

As the head of Vilecio’s Security, Brenda Blakely became responsible for the, now insignificant, dozens of people. Word had already come down from Anne for Becky to do as she saw fit with them.

Brenda took a step forward, her high-heeled feet already adorned with some of the tinies between her toes and under her soles. Her right arm reached out and down into the squirming mass of people. With careful maneuvering of her thumb and index-finger she lifted her hand from the tank. A barely visible woman clutched in her grasp.

Brenda held the tiny being up to her eyes and watched as the woman struggled in her grasp. She smiled as the woman’s screams were muted and her tiny body gained no traction. Brenda squeezed slightly and observed the woman’s body yield briefly to the pressure before relenting.

From within their tank, the remaining dozens of individuals could only watch powerless as their coworker was torture by their captor. They held their breaths until Brenda did something that made them all scream and terror and run as far from her as they could in their enclosure.

With a tooth grin, Brenda winked at the woman she pinched. Brenda’s voluminous lips peeled apart revealing the great maw of her mouth. Her tongue slithered within, framed by her magnificently white teeth. Brenda tilter her head back and lifted the woman above her mouth. Her eye’s slightly cross-eyed as her prey now hung above the middle of her face. She released her grip.

The woman screamed as she fell toward the gigantic tongue below. Her mind thought back to her life and all the things that led her to this point. She closed her eyes as the mouth grew larger until she landed on the soft, moist, and hot surface of the gigantic tongue.

Brenda barely registered the little person on her tongue, but knew she had landed perfectly. She closed her mouth, trapping her victim in the wet darkness, but not yet doing anything. She stepped toward the tank and stooped down once again. Her face level with the glass walls of the enclosure. Wordlessly, Brenda opened her mouth and revealed her captives’ tiny coworker resting on her tongue.

Within the tank, the former employee’s all watched as Brenda toyed with her victim. The giantess stuck out her tongue, briefly exposing her victim to fresh air before pulling it back into her mouth. She clamped her teeth together multiple times, a deafening clack echoing in the tank each time. They all gagged in disgust as Brenda sucked snot from her nose to form a loogie and showed off the tiny woman trapped in the globule of mucus and saliva.

Finally, Brenda grew bored and, without warning, swallowed her victim. Her ears recorded the screams from within the tank. She rose back to her full height and slowly walked back to her desk. Her living insoles cushioning each footstep and the immense pressure they exerted. Opening a drawer, Brenda pulled a bottle of Red Wine and flute from within. She poured the entire bottle into the oversized glass and turned back toward her captives.

They all watched as Brenda grew closer before she once again towered over their world.

Taking a large sip of wine, Brenda savoured the mild sweetness before swallowing. She tilted her head down to the fish-tank and smiled, her teeth covered an a slight red stain from the wine – an omen of things to come.

“Now who’s ready for lunch?”

Brenda closed her eyes and smiled and took another sip of wine. Her ears were filled with the multitude of screams from below…