- Text Size +

>Gulp<, Gulp<, >Gulp<

 

“God, that’s some good Jim Dean.” Vanessa sighed aloud, as she finished half of her second bottle of Whiskey. The warm liquid almost seemed to burn her throat, though she hardly minded, as it also served warm her body up as the cold night air was starting to give her quite the chills. “If I would’ve known about it being this cold, I would’ve bought that duster at the gift shop.” The giant spoke to herself. It usually took quite a bit of alcohol to get her drunk, so she figured a good swig couldn’t hurt too much. Not like she was disturbing the peace or anything, given she was at an adjacent park, which was a good distance removed from the closing fairgrounds. As a good bonus, there was no one around for a good gap to come and bother her. In fact, she could actually afford to lie down, barely concerned as her tight skirt rode up her thighs. For the first time all day, it seemed, Vanessa was free to just…Be.

 

 

As the giantess stretched out, across the length of an empty park bench, she allowed the cool night’s breeze to lull her into a more peaceful state of mind. She smiled as she looked up at the night sky, enjoying the dazzling displays of stars up above her. Vanessa loved peaceful nights outdoors, like these. They always reminded her of the old days, living in her home community, with the other Zonies. For a moment though, she stopped to wonder how Marcus was doing. After all, it had been a pretty good while since she had left him to deal with the police, and with the rodeo not being too big this year, she figured he would have found her by this point in time. ‘Maybe, I should’ve stayed with him back there.’ She pondered in remorse, as she bit her bottom lip. “Nah, he’s a big boy, he’ll figure it out.” She thought. As her peaceful state, threatened to put her to sleep. Luckily for her, she wouldn’t have to wonder about him or too much longer. 

 

 

 

“Well now, don’t we just look comfy?!” A familiar voice rang out, momentarily shocking the large woman from her relaxed haze, and causing her cheeks to burn slightly. Cocking her head to the voice’s direction; she saw Marcus. “Jesus, there you are. Had me thinking you were he one getting booked.” Vanessa said relieved, as she reclined back to her former position. The guy had a slightly tired look to him, along with a large bag of…something heavy. The Giantess also noted that although he had his usual Jovial grin, he also seemed quite a bit smaller than the last time they had seen each other. Even with her sitting down, he had to slightly crane his neck up to look at her face. ‘Hopefully, the little guy is alright.’, the large woman thought in concern. Though Vanessa figured this made sense, given the kind of day he’s had. “what took you so long, thought I was going to have to come wrangle your little ass.” Vanessa said, twirling her rope playfully. “Me? I looked in every bar I could for you. You said you’re getting drinks and you’re on a park bench?” He asked. “Correction little one, I said I was having drinks.” She said, shaking her half empty bottle of Whiskey. “I Took a couple to go.”

 

 

“Whatever, smart ass.” Marcus said. He then shook his head, as he stared at Vanessa’s outstretched form. “You know big gal, I heard this bench could potentially seat a whole family. You mind perhaps making some room for me, or am I going to have to make you move?” He asked playfully. “Hmph, you’re certainly welcome to try, little one.” Vanessa chuckled, as she sat up further on the bench. “So, what’s in the bag there?” She asked gesturing towards the tote Marcus had brought over. As her diminutive date sat beside her, he took a large can from the bag to display his haul to her. “This is 4 cans of what is apparently, the finest chili in all of TX.!”, Marcus stated proudly as he set the bag to the side. Vanessa could barely resist chuckling at his delivery. “Well damn Marc, is that on the label, or are you making a sales pitch?” She asked, as she lied back down, placing her large head in Marcus’ lap. “Definitely a brag, my dear. So tell me V, how’d you like the rodeo?” Marcus inquired, as he stroked her hair. “I mean, it was definitely an… interesting experience, to say the least. I just wish it didn’t involve us having to deal with that Janet chick for half the day. But hey, luckily, that little thing won’t be a bother anymore, am I right? How'd you handle her after I left, anyway? I'm dying to know.” The giant asked, blissfully reminiscing on the memory of the small woman's capture by her lasso. Marcus gave a heavy sigh, as he answered. 

 

 

“Well she...had to go. Apparently, us being together ruined her fun.” Vanessa chuckled at this. " Well, I bet being hogtied and sat on can ruin anyone's day, I bet. You ask me, though? The little girl got off easy. She'll kick rocks, if she knows what's good for her." She smirked to herself, before continued. "I gotta say though, its awful weird, you not having your head up her ass." She teased, before she became aware of Marcus vacant stare as she spoke, which gave her quite a feeling of unease. “Marcus…are you going to be OK?”, the Zoni asked up to him, in concern. She could only imagine how he must feel, after the day’s events. Most people would be a wreck at this moment in time, but the little guy seemed to be keeping it together quite well. Honestly, it was more than a little impressive. Marcus remained quiet as he wondered what the right answer was to that question. ‘ ”OK”? One of my oldest friends tried to shoot me in the back and insulted my manhood in the worst way possible, does that sound like I’m OK?’ his inner voice stated. With a deep breath, Marcus decided the best thing he could do now was preserve the date he had left. Why should. Vanessa lost enough today, due to Janet shenanigans, as well as some of his own. Besides, he’s survived worst around Vanessa. “Don’t worry. I’m alright big gal. You saw to that, with your lasso skills back there. Anyway, it doesn’t matter, that shit’s in the past.” He spoke, attempting to lighten the mood between them.

 

 

“Well good, I’m glad to hear that, I was getting a bit worried. With that said though, we suffered quite a few interruptions on our day out together.” Vanessa said, standing back up to her full height. “So, I believe you owe me a new date Mr.” the giantess spoke downwards, as she stretched her tired muscles out. Marcus saw that she had her hands on her hips, in an attempt to look more authoritative. ‘As if she needs help to look more imposing.’ Marcus thought, as he gazed up at her. “You know I gotta say; you look so breathtaking with all that black on. Also, I forgot to mention it back at the shooting game, but that braid you’re wearing is really stylish, too.” He said from his seat. “Compliments don’t count as a date, Marc.” She said, Folding her arms over her chest. As she stared down at him, her date seemed busy in thought. ‘This better be good.’ She thought expectedly, foot tapping in impatience.

 

 

 Marcus however was having trouble coming up with any ideas on what to do. He was all tapped out after Janet’s spending spree. Then he remembered the chili, and instantly got an idea. “Ok then, how does this sound? As you know, I have the state’s best chili here. This is way too much for little old me to eat by myself, but perhaps enough of a good meal for the two of us. What’s say I take you back to my place, and make you some of the best Frito pie you’ve ever had?” He suggested, a cocky grin on his face. Vanessa felt her mouth begin to water at the thought. ‘Little guy sure does know his way to a girl’s heart!’ She thought excitedly. Still, she didn’t want to make things too easy. With any luck, she could get him to pull out all the stops for her. “I don’t know Marc, it’s a tempting offer. However, I’m not too into the thought of going over to your apartment again.” She said, tapping her chin, hoping to appear in deep thought. 

 

 

 

“Everything over there is way too small. And I don’t think your neighbors like me too much. So no, I don’t really feel like dealing with all that.” She said, eager to see how he would try to convince her otherwise. As much as she tried to hide it, the thought of spending the night with him was more than a bit titillating. The only other time she went over was to help him move. ‘Honestly, what man gets a girl he barely knows to help him move’ she thought in hindsight. Marcus eyed her suspiciously, reading her conflicting body language like a book. “Oh really now? You don’t want to come over?” He asked, casting an arrogant smile. Vanessa didn’t like that smile. He looked like a cop, after achieving a confession. “Well, I didn’t stutter.” Vanessa said, weakly attempting to stand her ground. Marcus though remained unconvinced. “I mean, I heard you say no, but your friend down there seems pretty eager.” Marcus said gesturing to the titan’s expanding crotch area. Vanessa was confused, until she felt her hardening prick attempt to stretch out her skirt again. Safe to say she was a bit mortified, as she hurriedly tugged down her skirt. “What the-?! Oh god! OK, you know what, sir? I’m going to need you to stop looking down there, OK?” She asked, in a flustered tone.

 

Marcus couldn’t help but snicker at her plight. “Ok, ok, I get it. You’re trying to play hard to get. Hey, that’s fine. I admire your willpower, really. So, I guess that means no Frito pie then, huh?” Vanessa stopped fidgeting with herself, as she immediately scoffed down at him in exasperation. “Wait, what the hell did you just say?!” she roared, as she plopped her big booty down on top of him, unceremoniously crushing him beneath her massive weight. “Hey, whoa, Vanessa wait a sec.!” Marcus said, trying to put his hands up in a defensive pose. But the giantess was too fast for him. This shocked the young man out of his previously smug state, really quick. “Ack, Vanessa, what the fuck?! You’re way too damn big for all this. Get off of me! Jesus.” Marcus complained, caught off guard by the massive rear that descended upon him.  The feelings of panic, mixed with the crushing pain, caused Marcus’ shrinking condition to start flaring up. It was probably the first time, that it was actually working to his benefit for a change, as his shrinking gave him a little more room to move. This was only temporary though, as The giant would the squeeze him further into the steel bench, continuing his torment. But luckily, he was still capable of drawing breath. “Bitch is built like damn a house” Marcus cursed, as he struggled to gain a hold on her shifting form.

 

 

Vanessa once told him that she was a good deal smaller than most Zonies, a fact that did very little to alleviate any of the pain he was currently in. The titaness up above him though, was having more than enough fun, as she grinded her large rear over her dwindling date. “Really, Marcus? “Guess no Frito pie, huh?” The fuck?! I saved your fricking life today. It should be an honor to cook for me! Here’s a thought, and I’m just throwing out there, feel free to disagree. We can go to my house, Keyword being “house”. I can have whoever I want over, cook whatever I want…make as much noise as I want. Do you catch my drift?” She said, while teasingly springing up and down onto her captive. “What say you, hm? Does that give you any ideas, Marcus? Come on I wanna hear you say it.”  She prodded, his feeble struggle fueling her enjoyment even further. As much as she hated hurting people unnecessarily, she had no problem being a bit aggressive at times. She only quit bouncing as she felt 3 taps on her left thigh, signaling surrender. 

 

 

“Alright, alright, dammit! Let’s go to your place, and I’ll make you Frito pie, alright?! Just get the hell up, already!” Came a small muffled cry, from underneath her large rear. “That’s more like it.” The giant spoke, pleased with her handiwork, as she finally scooted off of him. The little guy’s breathing was ragged, as he sputtered to fill his lungs with oxygen. As the two stopped to catch their breath, Marcus crawled over into the giant’s lap, delivering a halfhearted slug to her midsection. “Jesus, you and that big ass of yours. What the hell is wrong with you?” He said, breathless, as he collapsed into her pillowy thighs. “Ow, watch my stomach. And yes my ass is my #1 weapon, one I use with impunity. Besides, this is on you. I mean, seriously. You leave me alone half the day, and put conditions on something that you owe me?! Hell no! But like, are you ok, though?” She asked, scooping the small man up onto her legs. “I’ll live I guess. Ya’ know, if you wanted to hug me like this, maybe I oughta stay the night.” Marcus said, nuzzling into her body, as he wrapped his small arms around her. “Oooh, look at you, contributing. I’d like that. Gives you another chance to ride a bucking bronco.” She said Stroking her Marcus’ head. The two sat in silence, enjoying the quiet ambience of the surrounding park.

 

 

 

With a loud rumble, Vanessa’s stomach interrupted the pairs bliss. The Zonie blushed in mortification, praying to god Marcus wasn’t too put off by it. ‘Christ that was loud. How fucking embarrassing.’ Vanessa thought in shame. These feelings were only worsened, as the little man holding her started to chuckle up at her. “Well, that was a bit of a mood killer. I take it that means it’s time to go?” Marcus joked, as he patted her hungry stomach. Chuckling back, Vanessa gave her best attempt at matching wit. “I don’t know; I’d take it more as a reminder for you to feed me. Or better yet, for someone with your situation, maybe it’s more of a warning.” The titaness teased, playfully nipping at him. Marcus shot her an annoyed glance, at her gesture. “Don’t even joke like that, ‘Ness. Lord willing, I’ll never get that small. Anywho, what do you say, Big gal? Ready to ride off into the sunset?” He pondered. The giant squeezed him further into herself, as she continued to recline on the park bench. “Nope, not just yet. I think I still need a minute to catch my breath. Plus, my head’s spinning from that Whiskey. I kind of just want to lie here for a bit. Is that cool?” She asked, exhausted. “Fine by me, Vanessa. Fine by me.” He said, looking up at the gorgeous night sky. “The stars are really pretty, huh V.?” Marcus asked aloud. “Yeah, they really are.” Vanessa said in blissful response. As the duo held each other close under the moon's glow, both reflected on the day’s events. Even factoring in all that took place at the rodeo, neither of the two would would trade the day in for the world.

 

It really was a great date after all.