- Text Size +

‘Just a couple rides, and it will all be over, just a couple more rides.’, Marcus thought, in an attempt to ease his frazzled nerves. As he and Janet continue their way to the “4 mile drop”, There was a tense silence between them. Marcus wasn’t so much scared of Janet, though he didn’t look forward to what he knew would be a cross examination about Him and Vanessa’s love life. Every so often, Marcus would end up receding further and further downward, if Janet even glanced at him. This did not go unnoticed by the young woman who couldn’t help but chuckle at her old friend’s skittishness, as the made their way to the back of the ride’s moderately sized line. 

 

“Jesus Marc, loosen up a little, shit. Why are you all tense, and stuff?” She inquired, though she had a pretty good idea as to what had him so stiff. “What, are you afraid I’m going to address the elephant in the miniskirt?” She teased. Marcus shot her a cross glance. “Look Janet, I need you to cut that out, ok? I don’t want you antagonizing Vanessa, she’s kind of important to me. Honestly, I’d like you guys to get along.” He said in a pleading tone.

 

Janet snorted at his request, as if it was just that ridiculous of him to even ask such a thing. “Oh sweet Marcus, always the little peace maker.” She said in a sin song voice, as she clutched his arm. “There’s no way in hell that I’m getting all chummy with that…thing. Why you like her at all, I’ll never know.” She said, with an eye roll. 

 

Soon the two had made it to the front of the line to be strapped into their seats. As the ride slowly lifted its latest batch of passenger higher and higher into the sky, Marcus could feel himself drawing further and further below his safety bars.

 

So, tell me: What exactly do you see in her anyway?” she asked, unaware of Marcus’ emotional situation. “Uh, w-well I uh, just think she a great girl, and…well I-.” Marcus himself was having trouble speaking as the seemingly never ending ride up to the top of the tower, as well as the upcoming drop, made him draw further into the seat’s cushion. “Huh, What’d you say? I can’t hear you mark. You gotta speak up.” Janet spoke, as she craned her neck to look in his direction. As she was unable to immediately see him, she picked up what was going on pretty quickly. “Oh shit Marcus, are you good over there?” She asked, seemingly showing concern. “Um yeah, I’m good. It’s just been awhile since I’ve been on something this um, this high up” He said, screwing his eyes closed. At this point, Janet could barely contain her laughter. “My god, you’re kidding. Dating something like Vanessa, I’d figure you should have no problem with heights. Figured she take you on a tree climb or something. Speaking of climbing trees, who like, Ya know, tops?” She said, breaking into a fit.

 

Marcus grit his teeth in frustration. “Well, I’m glad to see you’re enjoying yourself Jan, but I’m not really doing too good over here.” Marcus said, now trembling in fear as he was once again back down to the size of a small child. He was really starting to resent how limited this form was. He wasn’t even being held in place by his safety bar anymore. “Look, Janet, maybe we should wait until we’re back on the ground, to finish playing 20 questions, cool? Now, is there any room over there on your seat? I’d kind of like to not go flying when the drop starts, Y’know?!” He pleaded, hoping his old friend could offer some assistance in his time of need. It seemed his pleas would fall on deaf ears though. “Hmmm, maybe I could hold onto you real tight, so you don’t go splat and all.” She grinned cheekily at his expense. She spied that her seat did have at least enough room for him to try and squeeze in. “But then again, aren’t we just friends, Marc? Wouldn’t you prefer it be your burly ass girlfriend doing that instead? We wouldn’t want her getting the wrong Idea, now would we? Between you and I, the bitch seems like the jealous type.” She said as Marcus was close to hyperventilating, as he lost even more mass, bring him down to the lowest size he’d ever been. “So, nah, I think you’ll be alright.” She spoke wryly. “Still, I suggest you start hanging onto something though, we’re almost at the top. Trust me, a fall from up here seems like it could be pretty lethal.” She said, chuckling.

 

Marcus could hardly believe what he was hearing. Was this girl always this callous. How could she be so casual about all of this What was her- “Wait, wait wait- we’re almost to the-?!” Although he couldn’t finish his sentence, nothing ended his panic, as the circle of seats came to a halt, at the tower’s peak. “Aw, shit! Here we go!” Janet said in excitement. “Shit, shit, shit!!” The diminutive man next to her panicked, he didn’t have much time. Hurriedly, he hooked his small arms around the slippery bar in front of him, clutching it for dear life. Then, it happened. As if being let go by an invisible hand, the collection of seats, fell back down towards the earth, at break neck speed. Screams erupted from the circle of passengers, as the adrenaline hitting them like a truck, threatened to give them out of body experiences. “OOOOOH, MMMYYY GOOODDD!!!” Marcus screamed, tears being whipped from his eyes by the rushing winds, as the circle of people all around him continued its downward plummet. ‘Why did I agree to this?!’ he thought in fear, as he hung on for dear life. ‘Why didn’t I just stick with Vanessa. Dear god, WHYYY?!’

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

“Hey barkeep, can I get your hardest liquor? I need something big and strong!” Vanessa shouted at the drink mixer, as she ducked her head to squeeze through the saloon's tiny dorway. Upon dropping her popcorn into a nearby trashcan, she wondered around the local gift shop for some new gear. She found a pretty nice set of unisex cowboy boots, and was pleasantly surprised that they managed to get them in her size. She also took some time to get her hair braided, before wandering the fair a bit longer. ‘Jesus, what’s taking them so long’, she pondered, before settling down in an authentic looking saloon. Surely, she had time to get a drink.

 

 “Sure thing mam, what’ll you be drinking today?” The bartender asked politely, craning his neck to see her face. “Hmm, let me get a-.” Vanessa pondered what she wanted, leaning towards a pint of whiskey, maybe with some soda. Unfortunately, she was interrupted as an obese white male crept up beside her, before slamming a large wad of singles down on the bar. “Hey buddy, why don’t you get the Biggun' here a rum and coke, And for me, a bottle of Jim Bean Whiskey.” He said, flashing a wink at Vanessa that made the large woman’s skin crawl. “EEyuucch, don't call me that, thanks.” The giantess groaned in disgust. “Ya’ know, you really didn’t have to order for me sir.” She said down to the man, though she deliberately avoided eye contact. The stocky man chuckled. “Aw, come on now. Just thought I’d be polite. Besides, such a pretty thing like you doesn’t need to go to a bar to get something “Big, and hard”, he said eyeing the large lady, greedily. "Tell me, what’s something as gorgeous as you doing out here all alone?” He spoke up to her.

 

“Oh well, actually I’m just here, passing time, waiting for my date to get back." She spoke. A chill ran up her spine as a rumbling chuckle bellowed from the comparatively stocky man next to her. It was times like these, where she didn't envy smaller women, as much. "Well, I'll be damned. You're telling me a lady, looking all... how you looking is with someone, and he left you alone?!" He shouted incredulously, slightly startling Vanessa. "Well shit, This guy must be a plum fool. Hell, if I had a big ole' gal, specially a pretty one like you, I wouldn't let her out of my sight. Not that it'd be too hard to keep track of her." He said, as his eyes scanned Vanessa's large frame. SheThis girl had a thick sturdy build, with smooth skin, which she obviously had no problem showing off. So, far his favorite view was from her waist down. He'd never seen legs so long in all of his 35 years, they seemed to go on forever. Besides the, they looked packed to the brim with toned muscle, gracefully swelling to her generous hips, that were barely contained by the form fitting miniskirt. "Oh yeah, that's a treasure I'd keep all to myself. Yes, indeed." He spoke huskily, as his hungry eyes settled on the titanic, denim rear poking out from the woman's slightly bent over stance. Little did he know, his sight seeing had not gone unnoticed.


"Hmph, well, while I appreciate those "kind" words, I'd also appreciate if you refrain from trying to sniff up my damn ass crack!" Vanessa growled, through grit teeth, spooking the smaller man from his transfixed state. "Also, while I appreciate your offer to buy drinks and all sir, but I think I’ll stick to my Whiskey that I intended to get when I came in, thanks.” She spoke, hoping to regain somewhat of a cordial tone. The man’s brows curled downward as his face darkened, at her refusal. “Oh, so you’re saying you’re too good for what I ordered you?!” Shawna was unimpressed at the display of anger. ‘Did he not hear, I’m with someone already?’ she thought exhaustedly, not liking where the conversation was headed.

 

“Look, I didn’t say-.” She stated, trying once again to keep the peace. The man though, was not having it, as he interrupted. “No, shut up! Who the hell do you think you are? I’ll tell you something, most people would be grateful that someone got them a drink, period.” The man spoke, in a heated tone. ‘Oh great, First Marcus, now this joker’, Vanessa thought as her eyes looped around in their sockets. Something about little men trying to be all big and bad always struck her as sad, rather than scary. Quickly, she attempted diffuse the situation, before she was forced to hurt him.

 

“Listen little one, while I understand your intention of…southern hospitality, you made a couple missteps in your approach. See, I don’t drink Rum, gives me headaches, and coke gives me the runs. Now, if you want some advice for next time you wanna do something like this for a stranger, when trying to be polite; you May want to ask what the other person prefers. Y’know so that way, they can be a part of the process too.” She said, hoping not to have to rough him up like she did Marcus earlier. Unlike Marcus though, this guy didn’t seem to know when to let go of his pride. “Your stupid bitch!”

 

 

 “Just offering a tip.” the large woman said dismissively. The big runt, fuming next to her was not amused.  “Maybe instead of tips, you should be giving out thanks!” The portly man said in a huff. As the bartender brought two different colored bottles to the pair, Vanessa reached for the whiskey bottle, forgoing the rum. “Look, it was certainly, um…eventful meeting you, sir. But, I think I’ll be headed out, ok? Now, if you’d be so kind to include me on the process this time, I think I’d-. “. Suddenly her hand was gripped firmly by a smaller but beefy fist. “Nuh-uh! Don’t you touch my whiskey! How bout, you go get your little boyfriend to buy you a bottle, whore?! In fact, I bet you’re lying about having one, aren’t you? I mean, what man in his right mind would want your big, ugly ass, anyway?” He said, as he snatched away the drinks. “Bet the only time, you could even get one is when you look in the mirror.” As he mumbled to himself in anger, he soon found himself being hoisted up by his collar. The face in front of him, to his horror, sported a rather sinister grin. 

 

“Hmm, that’s funny. And here I thought you were supposed to be “Polite”. Guess, I was mistaken” The giantess snarled, bring him closer to her face. The portly man, who now found himself suspended at least twice his own height, was shocked out of his previously angered state. The bottles in his hand fell to the ground, released (along with the guy’s bowels), in his fright. The glass instantly shattered, sending their contents all over the floor. As he looked into the woman’s eyes, he could clearly see the fear on his own face being reflected back at him, from her pupils. “Oh shit, oh shit, I’m sorry! P-please, just wait a second, OK?! I was just kid-!” he attempted to beg, but it was far too late, as The large woman hoisting him up drew back her tightly clenched fist. “You know pal; I think someone needs a time out. Or better yet, maybe a nap would work better for you. Night, night!” With a powerful fist lunging forward, the giantess delivered a haymaker to the man’s jaw, connecting with a sickening crack: the kind that makes everyone in earshot instantly lose their appetite. The resulting punch sent the big guy flying into some nearby barstools, where he let out an unconscious groan.

 

 The bar’s patrons, went into a stunned silence after what they had just witnessed, all eyes falling on the big lady left standing at the bar. In shame, the large woman sat down, burying her head into her hands. ‘Un-freaking-believable. Good going Vanessa.’ Vanessa thought, as she sighed irritably. She seemed to have a knack for getting into scenarios that left he looking monstrous to everyone around her. Soon though, it wasn’t long before the giantess recovered, as she began reflecting on the out cold man’s previous words. ‘As much I hate to agree with that clown, he does have a point. What the hell am I doing sitting here like a bump on a log, as some little plump girl is enjoying my date?!’ She questioned herself. ‘That’s it, screw waiting, I’m getting sick of all these interruptions to my freaking day out!’ She thought. It was time to put an end to this girl’s scheme… But, first. Turning her attention back to the stunned bar keep, the giantess was finally able to get an order in. “Let me get a Whiskey please-no wait, make that two. Also can you make it to go? I got some business to handle” She said. She was starting get a little fed up with the rodeo, and more than a little sick of Marcus’ antics as well. “Um-yes. R-right away, Ms.” The bartender said, as he hurriedly set two bottles of Jim Bean in front of the giant woman. “O-on the house.” He said, still obviously shook up from what he just saw her do. “Thank, that’s very kind.” She said downwards, appreciative of the man’s generosity.

 

“OK, time to go collect my guy, and head on out of here.” She said to herself. He was going to owe her lots of lip service, as well as affection, after the kind of day she was having. Whipping out her iPad from her purse, she sent Marcus a “Where R u?” text to his phone, which, lucky for him, was answered pretty quickly. Upon getting their location, she grabbed her bottles, along with the rest of her things, determined to put an end to whatever crap, his little friend, um… Dammit, what was her name? Jonea? Janene? Jasmine? It didn’t matter. Whatever she was up to would Come to an abrupt end.