- Text Size +

Janet’s paralysis faded, at a slow rate. If what Marcus said was true, maybe this giant was friendly enough not to hurt them. Then again, when were Amazonians ever friendly? Reflecting on pieces of her and Marcus’ earlier chat, she quickly deduced the identity of this giant figure, who was currently clutching him close to her skirt-clad waist.  ‘So this is her huh?’ Janet thought as she straightened her composure. Marcus had mentioned enjoying the rodeo on a date. This had come as a surprise to Janet as, though Marcus wasn’t exactly ugly, she never knew him to be too popular with the ladies growing up. Apart of her thought he may have simply been lying to impress an old friend, the cute little guy. 

 

However, Janet was woefully unprepared for the mystery girl to be anything like this. “Vanessa” was twice both their size, with brownish gold hair flowing down her back. She sported a curvy, but powerful physique, which she seemed to have no problem showing off, and which seemed easily capable of causing harm to whoever she felt like. Janet always considered herself to be a knockout, especially back when Marcus used to waste no time in telling her. However, as much power as she held over the male gaze, back then and to this day, this person was something else entirely. She just seemed to radiate feminine beauty with an emphasis on strength. ‘God, it’s just not fair.’ The human thought, covetously, as her gaze trailed from the scorn filled face to her broad and thickly built arms. It got no better as her stare made its way down to her dense and powerful legs, which currently were threatening to split her black form fitting skirt to shreds, especially in the center where-.

 

‘Wait what’s that bulge in the middle?’ she silently pondered, though she wouldn’t have to wonder for too long. As the unknown mass twitched slightly, Janet’s eyes went wide with realization. “Oh my god, she’s not even a real wom-!’

 

 <Snap>, <Snap>

 

Two clicks form Marcus’s fingers snapped her out of her haze, alerting her of her current surroundings once again. “huh, what happened?” Janet asked, her previously spiked adrenaline lowering. “Wow, thank god.” Marcus said, a look of relief on his face. “Thought we lost you for a minute.” He offered a concerned smile as he continued to monitor her frazzled appearance. ‘Aw, how sweet.’ Janet thought inwardly, as she worked up her best chuckle, seeking to put the guy’s mind at ease. “Oh no, no: I’m ok, Marc, really. I was just…caught off guard is all.” She said, swatting away the man’s concern like a fly. “I guess I got so…surprised by your-by this person here, that I zoned out.” She spoke, offering a plastered smile in the large woman’s direction. She took notice of how, unlike her old friend, his date’s facial expression hadn’t shown any concern of how she was doing, since she zoned out.

 

Oh, right-right. Um Janet, this is Vanessa, she’s my…Well, we’re um… OK, you see, we came-.” Marcus seemed to be faltering his words, causing the titaness to speak sternly, in his stead. “I’m actually his date.” She said flatly, offering a large hand for the smaller girl to shake. “Sorry to have “Caught you off guard” earlier…Janet, right?” Vanessa asked, feigning her own cordiality. Although this giant didn’t seem to be dangerous, Janet knew the apology offered to her was far from sincere. In fact, the woman could tell there was quite the condescending tone in the giant’s voice. Refusing to break her eye contact, Janet choked down her fear, declining to acknowledge the disdain radiating from the person in front of her “Oh, no trouble at all. Honestly, I just never imagined Marcus would ever end up falling for someone so… Unique.” She said, Grasping the large hand by just it’s fingers. 

 

“Oh… So, I’m “Unique”, huh?” Vanessa repeated, in a cross fashion. “Do tell.” Marcus cringed at the mounting tension. ‘Oh god, Janet. What are you doing?’ He could feel himself receding into the fairground, as he watched the two women size each other up. With a smug grin, Janet continued. “Yeah, growing up, Marc would often say how he wanted a girl more…down to earth. He used to talk about how he wanted someone of a short stature, someone well-fed, as well as having Traditional values. But, I guess over the years, he’s gained some eclectic tastes since then.” She said.

 

‘The fuck?! OK, now she’s playing with fire.’ Marcus thought to himself, with a sigh of resignation. He had known Janet a long time and could easily tell when she went looking to start shit.  And he was just starting to enjoy his day at the rodeo. “OK, come on ladies. Look, why don’t we stop all the- Ohmygod!.” Marcus started. However, his attempt to speak out was cut short, as he was suddenly hoisted into Vanessa’s arms again. “Well, I don’t know about any of that.” She said, looking down at Janet, as she nuzzled Marcus close. “I’d say the little guy’s got some pretty good taste. Isn’t that right, pumpkin?” Vanessa cooed as she smothered Marcus’ face in kisses. “Hey, what the hell?! Quit it!” He cried out, in muffled protest. 

 

Janet couldn’t help rolling her eyes at the display. “Well, speaking of taste-.” She said eying the two popcorn bags Vanessa had brought, as Vanessa finally released Marcus from her grip. “-I see someone was in the middle of loading up on some goodies! I’d hate to interrupt that, so I’ll tell you what. Why don’t I take the little one off your hands, and you can continue filling up?” She said, tugging Marcus towards her, staring at him affectionately. “We can go on a few rides, catch up. It’ll be just like old times.” Marcus pried her arm from around his shoulder as he spoke. “Look Janet, that’s a tempting offer but, I’m not trying to leave Vanessa by herself like that.” He said walking towards is date.

 

“Oh lord,  listen to this guy.” The smaller girl said as she draped her arm over him, tugging him into herself. “Reminds me of when he used to always get all up in my space anytime he could. It was like he was obsessed with me. Back then, he seemed like a cute little puppy” She said pinching Marcus’ cheek playfully “But I guess something’s never change, am I right girl?” She chuckled, in pretend comradery with the giantess. “You worry too much, Marc. And honestly, look at her! Such a great, big uh-woman like her?” Janet said, Presenting Vanessa to Marcus. “I’m sure she has nothing to worry about. Give her some space. Really, it’ll give us more time to catch up with each other. You don’t mind right, Vanessa?” She asked, casting an innocent looking smirk upwards. 

 

Vanessa Seethed, as she noted the micro-aggressions being thrown her way. And se sure as hell was having trouble holding back the urge to break the girl’s arm, as she kept holding onto Marcus, the way she did. Still, she’d be damned before this little thing managed to get the best of her. Oh no, Janet was not going get to see her crack. “Oh no, not at all, you two go on ahead, I’ll catch up later. After all, who am I to get in the way of two friends from getting reacquainted, right?” She said flashing her best smile down towards the pair. Janet, she noticed, wasn’t smiling back though. “Right, my thoughts exactly. Well then, we best get going before those lines get any longer.” She said, as she made her way towards a ride marked “four-meter drop. “Come along, Marcus.” She beckoned.

 

“Hold up, OK?” Marcus called back, as he made his way back to Vanessa. “Look, we won’t be too long, promise. I’ll be back, ok big gal?” He said assuredly. This caused Vanessa to blush, showing the first genuine smile since she had, since before she walked over. She was starting to enjoy being called “Big gal”. Regaining her focus, she kneeled down, and spoke without a hint of worry in her voice. “Oh how sweet, but there’s no need to reassure me of that, Marcus. It’s like Janet said-.” She said crossly, not even bothering to mask her disdainful tone, as she looked in Janet’s direction. “-I’ve got nothing to worry about.” Marcus nodded, shooting her a thumbs up. 

 

“Alright then, Cool.” The human said, as he pecked her cheek once, then again, and again, and again. He would’ve done it all evening, had Vanessa not stopped him. “Alright, alright, that’s enough big boy. Tell you what, save that for after we get out of here, I’ll show you some real kissing.” She said, with a wink. “Now scram, get going.” She said, shooing him off hurriedly. As he walked away, Vanessa prayed thanks to god that she didn’t get too riled up just then. She was really not trying to walk around in jizz-filled panties, yuck. ‘Damn, this stupid skirt’ Vanessa cursed to herself, as her current level of “Excitement” Was threatening to poke a hole in her button-up fly. Looks like she wouldn’t be standing back up for a bit. As Marcus raced to catch up with Janet, the giantess, looked on in resignation. Vanessa couldn’t shake the uneasy feeling she soon had. It was as if, for just a moment, she was starting to seriously question the validity of her last statement. “Dammit.” She cursed to herself.