- Text Size +

With a baseball clutched firmly in her grasp, Vanessa mentally lined up her shot for the second time. Currently she had knocked down 3 out of 5 cup-pyramids necessary to win her current game, and pick out a prize. To be fair, she had great hand eye-coordination, last time she checked. Problem was it had been so long since she had even held a baseball, it surprised her how could she was doing. ‘Come on, almost there. Tell me my luck hasn’t runout yet.’ She silently prayed. As She bit her lip in focus, she eyed the cup-stack’s center mass, before winding up her next shot. 

 

As she lunged forward for the pitch, her concentration was briefly broken by an unexpected force, clutching at her left leg. With a frightened yell, the giantess’ throw had veered wildly off course, missing its mark entirely. “God dammit!” she cursed. Now she only had one throw left. Glaring down at the source of her distraction, she was only partly surprised to see Marcus, now wearing a straw cowboy hat, looking back up at her from down below. “Whatcha’ doing?” He asked, feigning innocence. “Well, I was trying to win a game of “knock down” She said, exasperated. “So much for that now.” She said rolling her eyes. “Nice to see you cashed your tickets.” She stated, though she only paid him half of her attention, as she lined up her final toss. 

 

Marcus, on the other hand was grinning ear-to-ear, as he recounted his newfound luck. While on the dance floor with Vanessa, it was a pretty good time teaching her the “Bot-stomp Boogey”. She was a slow learner, but he had to give it to her for trying. His enjoyment even caused a slight growth spurt in him, taking him back up to 5 feet in height. His fortune didn’t stop however once he had entered himself into a cowboy dance off. Not only did he win $10 worth of tickets, he was finally back up to his old height of 5’8”. Of course, he couldn’t bear to spend his winnings, without being considerate of his date.

 

“Well guess that’s a loss for me.” Vanessa sighed in defeat. Her last toss throw Hit the plastic pyramid dead center, as Marcus Clapped and yipped from her waist level. “Go head on.” He said enthusiastically. “What are you taking about V. That was a great throw. “I know, I know; but I was going from a perfect game.” she stated as the two walked away from the stand. She couldn’t help but give one last glance at the Jet black CD player she had to leave behind. ‘Would’ve been great for my collection.’ She thought.

 

“Now I take it you don’t get a prize. Aw, Geez, My bad.”. Marcus rubbed the back of his neck, in remorse. Seems in his Jovial gesture, he unintentionally cost her a win. With a sigh, he spoke up at her. “Hey ‘ness, can you stand over there for me?” He asked, pointing to a nearby pop gun shooting game. “Um O-kay.” Vanessa stated awkwardly, unsure of what to expect. Before she could ask any questions, Marcus hoisted himself onto a nearby stool, placing his formerly worn cowboy hat onto her head. “There, that’s for me ruining your game.” He said Giving her a firm squeeze. “Hmph, so is this my constellation prize, or your attempt to grovel?” The large woman snarked, though she did perk up slightly from the gesture.

 

“That’s a constellation prize.” He said climbing back to the ground. “This is me groveling.” He said with a wink, as he latched back onto her leg, delivering small kisses to her smooth skin in earnest. Vanessa, felt a blush heat her face, as the little peck sent shockwaves through her legs, which threatened to knock her off balance. “Is it working yet?” He asked, delivering more kisses to her thighs, unbothered as the large woman squirmed and giggled up above. “OK Marcus, you-oooh. You n-need to stop, or I’ll end up-oooh squishing you, or something.” She teased, through a stifled moan. 

 

Marcus chuckled warmly, as he nuzzled her thick thighs, content to leave her be. As he did though, he became aware of her skirt’s fabric beginning to stretch further then he had seen all day. From the corner of his eye, he saw a large bulge forming at her crotch region, no doubt testing the limits of her denim skirt. “You uh, forget to tape up, big gal?” He asked, astonished. “Not really.” Vanessa said, before retrieving an empty tape roll from her purse. “I just ran out, so…That’s that.” She shrugged, before tossing the cardboard in a nearby trash can. “I see. Well, guess we can’t take things too far now. After all, there are kids here.” he nodded as fumbled with something in his bag. “Well, anyway, I forgot I had one more thing for you.” The little man spoke, as he made his way back up the stool. “Oh, there’s more?” Vanessa cocking an eyebrow. Marcus nodded in affirmation. “Well, one more anyway. I already gave you a constellation prize. This however is just because I kind of like you, and stuff.” He cooed draping an arm over her shoulder. Vanessa rolled her eyes at the corny line, before gasping in joy at what she saw.

 

 

Marcus flashed an expectant smile upon seeing her reaction. “Ha-ha! I told you I’d win you something. For you, m’lady.” He said with pride, handing a cowboy-themed teddy bear to the giantess. Vanessa beamed with joy, as she clutched the comically small bear to her ample bosom, cooing over its cuteness. “Aw Marc, It’s adorable. You didn’t have to- Oh screw it, thank you, sweetie. I gotta say, you’re really doing your thing tonight. There’s this along with your dance moves, moves kind of impressing me out here. I mean, you never even told me you were so good at square dancing.” Marcus blushed at the compliments. “Well, I mean, it’s not something I can put into action too often, y’know?” He said, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. As the couple continued down the flurry of stands, and rides, Marcus soon made a suggestion.

 

 “Hey, you wanna maybe go on a ride?” That caused Vanessa to stop dead in her tracks. Oh, you mean like uh, these c-co-coasters and things?” she said as a chill simultaneously crept down her spine. “Well, yeah. I mean, there’s a Ferris wheel over there too, but its line is kind of long so… Is everything OK?” He asked in concern. Vanessa, for her part, had difficulty responding. There were a lot of things she loved about human society. Though one thing she had always hated, due to a less than pleasant tree climb she took as a kid, was the thought of falling from great heights. The kind of experience riding big, tall rollercoasters could easily bring memories of. Couple that with being whipped around at high speeds…it was less than ideal to her. 

 

“Um, w-well actually you know what Marc, I’m-uh feeling kind of hungry right now. Maybe we could go get some food instead? C’mon, it’ll be my treat!” She said flashing an unconvincing smile as she walked brusquely to a Barbeque eating area. Had he anymore height left to gain, Marcus’s height Would’ve shot up, upon hearing food. In fact, it was enough to drop suspicion entirely. “Free food? OK, now we’re talking.” He said, racing to catch up with her. Vanessa breathed a hefty sigh, it seems she avoided those coasters. Hopefully after lunch, they could simply call it a night from here.  The sun was starting to set anyway. 

 

“Ok, you want anything specific, marc?” The giant woman asked sweetly, as they stood at the back of a freakishly long line. She had managed to focus all her attention on him, in an effort to forget all the other waist high people staring up at her, and taking photos. Marcus shrugged, as he answered casually. “Brisket or sausage is cool with me. Tell you what while you order, I’ll find us some seats.” He said walking off. “Ok cool.” She said, waving as Marcus left to procure a table. “Think I’ll get some of that Frito pie, myself.” She pondered to herself. The giant’s mouth started salivating at the thought.