- Text Size +

 

“Marcus, Marcus talk to me!” Vanessa called out. “Could you please just- Would you slow down?!” Vanessa was exasperated, chasing this little twerp around. in the few weeks since she had met him, she never got any impression he had an ego so fragile. This was becoming ridiculous. “MARCUS!!!”, she snarled clutching his t shirt, before having it yanked free. “Don’t touch me!” the small me said, teeth grit. “I’m going home, alright?” Vanessa was taken aback. “Home? The hell, why? Is it because of that asshole back at the-?” Marcus whipped around, furious. “It’s not about him, ‘Ness, it’s this whole day alright, nothing’s going right for me, and I can’t stand it OK?!” He said in Anguish. Vanessa could see he was near the edge of a breakdown.

 

 “Marcus, I-. “, the giantess spoke, before being quickly cutoff. “And another thing, I don’t need you fighting my battles for me, got it? I’m a grown man, not a kid! I can handle my own shit.” The giantess swallowed back another lump in her throat, as her eyes began to well up from sadness. “Babe, I was trying to he-.” She croaked, attempting to apologize. However, she was so choked up with sobs, she could barely talk. “No Vanessa, no you weren’t, you were just showing off. Every time we go out, you have got to be the center of attention.” Marcus said, pointing an accusatory finger her way. “You know what, why even waste my time, this is over. Have a good one.” At that declaration, Vanessa gasped. “Wait, Over? WHAT DOES “OVER” MEAN?!” Hot tears flooded her ducts as she struggled to understand what was going on. The day had started so well, they were having such fun, this couldn’t end this way, it just couldn’t. 

 

The giant sobbed heavily, scared of the implication of her companion’s words. “Marcus, Stop it! You don’t mean that!” She wailed. Marcus pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, as he noticed the crowd on spectators forming around them. To his dismay, some were even filming the interaction. “Look, that’s it, alright? I’m done with you. This was fun, But I can’t take being in your shadow anymore.” He said in a huff. As he turned towards the park’s exit gate, he found himself roughly seized from behind. “You Little shit!” he heard A yelp escaped his lips, as he was thoroughly caught off guard. “Yo, what the fu-aaaaghh!!!”, he screeched finding himself shaken violently, from mid-air. The few seconds since he had been yanked from the ground seemed to become a blur as he was jerked around in all directions. The one thing that he could clearly see was he pain filled face of his large date, both teary eyed, and fuming mad. ‘Not good!’ he thought. By the time he was done being Whipped around he was so small and disoriented, he could barely catch Vanessa’s words

 

“Listen to me, you itty bitty jackass! I get that you’re pissed at what happened back at that game!” She said, bringing his now child-sized form close to her face. “However, you have no right to take that out on me! I was not going to sit there, and let that prick, nor that pack of braying Hyenas make a fool out of you. Sorry if I had to steal your little thunder to keep that from happening” She said sternly. At the sounds of camera flashes, and snickering, her head whipped in the unwanted audience’s direction. ‘AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YA’LL LOOKING AT?!” She roared, startling the crowd into a quick dispersal. ‘Christ, does everything I do need to be a fucking spectacle?’ she thought, shaking her head. Honestly, she was done with showing restraint for a while. Turning her focus back to the little man in front of her, she saw him attempt to stutter a response. “V-vanessa, I didn’t mean to-.” Before he could utter a word however, an oversized index finger pushed up against his lips. “No, no, no! You’ve said enough. Time to listen! Now as I was saying-.” she growled, setting him back on the ground. “I spent almost 2 months investing in this relationship, and I’ll be damned if I let your self-pitying crap stop me from getting a return on it.” She blustered, pacing the ground in front of him. “This day isn’t just for you to feed your ego, it’s for me to get to enjoy the rodeo too, asshole! I mean, am I expected to not have a good time here, just because you got your feelings hurt?!” She fumed.

 

For Marcus, the view of the pacing goliath was disorienting to say the least. Craning his neck to take in her full form, Vanessa towering above him, looked absolutely radiant in the sun’s glow, yet her current scowl made her quite frightening to look at. As she folded her arms in front of her large breasts to continue her spiel, Marcus felt at least one part of him begin to grow at a quicker rate than the rest of him. ‘Honestly, If I keep shrinking like this, she’d be like a goddess.’ The thought both intrigued and terrified him.  Despite his growing terror, he soon found his voice to speak. “My Feelings?! Woman, I literally shrink, when upset! How can you- hell, how can anyone look at me with any respect-much less as a partner, when I can’t even maintain my own damn size?!” He shouted venting his frustrations to his colossal partner.

 

“Oh, Wah-wah-waah!” Vanessa scoffed mimicking a crying gesture. “No offense, but you need to grow up! Marcus, I’m well aware of your stupid condition. Despite what you may think, I think it’s fair to say that I have no issue with that. What I do take issue with is that since we got here, all you’ve done is try to impress me, when all I want you to do is enjoy the rodeo with me!” She said in frustration. With a sigh she knelt before the slowly ascending figure as he reached up to 4 feet high. “I want us to do stuff together, you know? Just worrying about the two of us.” She said, her face beginning to soften. Marcus took note of the pleading look on her face, his degree of damage done quite evident. “I know, and I’m sorry Ness. I guess I let my pride get in the way of things. “, he spoke in remorse. Vanessa smiled upon his new realization “Damn right you did. Honestly, I look way too good for you to be ignoring this.” She said gesturing to her outfit. “No, no, I’m well aware, won’t happen again.” Marcus said playfully. This time he initiated a hug between them, one Vanessa gladly followed up on. “Now, can we get back to our date?” she whispered, hopefully. “Yeah, I think I got all that junk out of my system.” Marcus said.

 

The giant woman squealed in delight, hoisting herself and Marcus up to her full height. “whoa, whoa, what are you doing?!” Marcus said in panic. “I thought we were cool!” his size retracted, due to the shock of his sudden rise up. Though he did, calm down once placed on his date’s shoulder though. “Oh we are. This is just so no matter how much you shrink you’ll at least be 9 ft. tall. I always wondered what it’d be like to carry you around anyway.” Vanessa said with a slight chuckle. “Very funny.” Marcus said dwindling further, as he clutched to her hair for dear life, as she walked through the stands. “Whelp, off we go then!” The giant said, in enthusiasm. “And, don’t pull on my hair like that. Took a while to straighten it.” She chastised.


“So, you see anything you want to do next? Or should I pick again?”, She pondered. Marcus glanced around from his vantage point, before spotting a crowd of line dancers, who seemed to be doing the cowboy two-step. "Well, I don't suppose you dance?" He asked with a smirk. "I dunno." Vanessa said. " Sorta got two left feet." she admitted. "Hey don't worry, I can teach you. It'll be fun." He said, assuredly. "Now giddy yup, Yah, yah!" He chuckled, playfully using her hair as horse reigns. His fun soon ended though, as Vanessa bounced her walk. This elicited a startled yell from him, as the action threatened to throw him from his perch. Keep that up, and you get bucked off, little man." She warned, with an evil grin. "Sorry." Marcus hurriedly spoke.