- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is a heavy body exploration story with most of the body covered, hope you enjoy!
Marleigh groaned as she took the shot of medicine, it’s gross taste remained in her mouth as it made its way down her throat. It got so bad, she was forced to cancel lunch dates with Carissa and Amy, call in for her new job and worst of all, she couldn’t mess around with her favorite person like she wanted to. In the years they’ve been dating, this was the worst fit of allergies Marleigh had ever had. Coughing, sneezing, runny nose and aches that didn’t seem to go away. It was a nightmare for the young couple as even when Marleigh did manage to sleep, she coughed all night which in turn kept Jackie up all night.

“Marleigh? You sure that stuff is gonna knock you out? The last time you took something, you were up all night coughing.” Jackie watched from her balcony as Marleigh massaged her throat in an effort to try to comfort herself a bit more. “Kept me up too.”

“It should. Hopefully. Amy mentioned it was the best thing someone like her could get her hands on.” Marleigh laid down in her bed as she was about to flip off her light until she saw Jackie was still on her balcony. “Are you gonna stare at me all night? Not that I mind.”

“No, I just wanted a good night kiss from you, is all.” Jackie put her head on the wooden railing as she tried her best to put on a good set of puppy dog eyes from her lover.

“Jackie, you know I want to. I want to kiss you all over your tiny body but I don’t want you to get sick too.” Marleigh yawned as she went deep in her pillow, already feeling the medication work it’s magic on knocking her out for the night. “Good night little one. I’ll see you in the morning. I love you.” Before she was knocked out, Marleigh switched the light off as she soon began to snore sweet sounds that made Jackie just fall in love with her more. High pitched snoring was all Jackie could hear as she watched Marleigh relax fully in her bed. The small girl couldn’t help but tear up as she wished she could join her giant girl for the night.

That was when an idea popped in her head.

“Marleigh? Are you awake?” Jackie spoke softly, as she heard moaning and groaning as Marleigh moved to sleep on her back while leaving her arm near the nightstand where Jackie’s house was. “I could watch you sleep all night. But you know what’s better than watching? Actually being with you.” Jackie turned around to get dressed into her pajamas and headed downstairs for her adventure to begin. Though she’d done this before, the couple had talked about the micro from going off and climbing Marleigh’s body while she was asleep as it could result in injury or even her death if things didn’t go so well. Which is why they had the rule that Jackie couldn’t climb on Marleigh while she was asleep but rules were meant to be broken as Jackie would say. Stepping outside her house, she looked at the sleeping giant she’d fallen in love with so many times over. “Mar, hope you get better. I’ll be right next to you.”

Jackie ran to the arm that was nearby, climbing on to it and feeling Marleigh’s soft and supple skin as well as taking in the loition shed just applied on after her shower. It was sweet blossoms with a hint of lavender to soothe the skin but also relax the person who applied it for better sleep. Just another way Marleigh hoped to relax herself. Jackie could’ve settled for just staying on her arm but she wanted to be somewhere greater and a place where she could fall asleep so much faster and be closer to her lover than anywhere else. Marleigh’s chest.

Walking up the arm, Jackie could hear slight moans coming from up ahead as well as a few coughs mixed in, fortunately the coughs did seem to be getting better. Less sickly and more just an average cough that anyone would have. The medication that Amy had given her was working and working fairly well. She did mention it was the strongest meds someone like her could get her hands on and it seemed as though she wasn’t lying when she told them that.

Jackie climbed closer to Marleigh’s head as she looked up and saw her silhouette in the moonlight. Her target was almost in sight as the small girl reached Marleigh’s shoulder, standing high as she could almost hear Marleigh’s heart beating in her chest. The room was silent with only sounds that could be heard were Marleigh’s soft breathing and her heart beating. Jackie just wanted to relax and fall asleep here but knew there were better places on Marleigh’s body that she could rest her tired head on. She looked to the south of Marleigh’s massive body and saw a pair of socked feet hanging out from the covers. Her immediate thought was to head down there to relax for the night but she was heading upwards to the real prize. Marleigh’s chest. Even though it was congested with phlegm and mucus, Jackie couldn’t resist spending the night at her girlfriends chest, just hearing her heartbeat from here just made her want to jump at the opportunity.

That was until the unthinkable happened. Through her drugged sleep, Marleigh thrashed her arm back which sent the tiny Jackie in the air. This simple action on Marleigh’s part had disastrous results for her tiny companion as she was sent down. Not to the floor, but to the foot of the bed. Landing with a small squish, Jackie couldn’t feel any injuries as she sat up on the bed, her nose being the first to notice where she landed after her small ride down. The sweet smell of used socks filled her nostrils as she uncovered more of the blanket that was around the feet she was so obsessed over. Looking at the socks a bit closer, she saw that Marleigh was wearing the same socks she’d worn all day and even after she took a shower, she put the dirty socks back on. The bitter sweet smell made Jackie collapse on the warm fabric that was scented just the way she liked it.

Though her heart was still pounding from the experience she just had mere moments ago, it soon began to settle down as she relaxed and sunk into the rough cloth that were some of Marleigh’s favorite pairs of socks. Though Jackie couldn’t see it in the dark, the print on the sole was of a rainbow which Jackie bought for her on their one year anniversary. Since then, Marleigh had worn them everytime she went on a run and it showed in the smell. Jackie inhaled deeply, taking in the aroma as she lifted herself off the sweet smelling sock, planting one last kiss before she stood up.

“She always knew how to tease me.” Jackie’s kiss was soon left behind as she began her accent upwards towards the heel of Marleigh’s foot. Using the fibers from the very sock she was in love with, Jackie got on all fours as she made her way up to Marleigh’s blanket covered legs. Though her massive addiction was centered around Marleigh’s feet, there were always some other places around her vast body that always caught Jackie’s heart such as her smooth, succulent legs which were unfortunately covered by the blanket Jackie was walking on. Just below her feet, she could feel the warmth that was underneath the thick and warm blanket that Amy had bought Marleigh for her birthday a few weeks ago. The soft faux fur was an excellent incubator for heat, for both the individual using it and the micro woman treading across the navy blue colored landscape. Jackie continued on her trek forwards as she soon reached her next obstacle.

Marleigh’s round ass.

Though the small woman was always excited to go everywhere and anywhere on Marleigh’s body, her voluptuous ass was always a bit of a ‘scary’ place for the micro to explore. But when it was covered by the blanket, it seemed perfect for Jackie. Running up the mound of soft flesh, Jackie collapsed into the blanketed surface, feeling the heat of Marleigh’s warm and welcoming booty as she relaxed even further. Though this night wasn’t going as planned, it was still enjoyable to the small micro as she took in every ounce of Marleigh’s body that she could. And her ass was just another one of her triumphs along the way. If Jackie was a human like Marleigh, she wouldn’t hesitate to play with every part of her body anytime she wanted but she was limited to one body part at a time. As Jackie laid back on the smooth surface, she thought back to all those times in the VR center where the couple could crush cities together or just be a regular couple, even if it was just in the game. Jackie loved every part of Marleigh’s luscious and expansive body, she just wished she could experience it all without having the possibility of getting squished under the very woman she loved. The couple had talked about this before and Mareligh assured her that she’d love her no matter what, Jackie still had that ambition to be like her.

In the middle of her thoughts, yet another earthquake began as Jackie quickly stood up and ran the other way as she felt Marleigh turning in her sleep. Fortunately, it was just her simply rolling over to her back so Jackie did her best to follow along the unexpected turns she was presented with. After another heart pounding adventure, Jackie was back to being on somewhat solid ground. Or at least as solid as breathing flesh was. Jackie caught her breath as she saw where she’d ended up. Right on top of Marleigh’s exposed stomach. Below her feet was no longer the blue blanket that was so dominant with the lower half of Marleigh’s body. Instead it was just smooth skin that was only interrupted by the mounds of soft flesh that was covered by her bra. Jackie could feel herself rising high and then go right back down in a calm fashion as Marleigh inhaled and then exhaled back out. It was calming to the small girl at first, only to become nauseating as she made her way forward.

Below Jackie’s steps, she could both hear and feel what little food Marleigh had managed to get down just before bed. She could hear Marleigh’s body get to work on the chicken noodle soup she scarfed down as her dinner, hearing the rumbling of it as she was fortunate enough to be treated so well by Marleigh and her other friends. Being digested alive was what most micros would consider worse than any death they could think of. Though they had one or two run ins with Jackie almost getting swallowed whole, Jackie never took the plunge down to Marleigh’s murky depths. But, the danger still remained, even as her tiny footsteps were mere inches from the stomach she feared greatly. Hearing the gurgles and pops on the outside was soothing rather than terrifying.

Making her way past the stomach, Jackie finally encountered the pièce de résistance of Marleigh’s beautiful and goddess-like body. A place that Jackie loved to spend her evenings if the two wanted to watch a show or a movie together while not having the micro be at Marleigh’s feet like she wanted. The two mounds of flesh rose up and down similar to while Jackie was on her stomach as Marleigh took breaths in and out. Jackie popped a seat down near the end of Marleigh’s chest, just beyond where solid skin from the bone underneath turned to soft and squishy flesh just watching the two mounds in a pattern. Hypnotized, Jackie could hear everything going on underneath her lover's skin. Her heart beating rhythmically, the lungs expanding and contracting as air flowed in to come back out as a sweet snore. Jackie laid back properly as she felt the heat coming off Marleigh’s body was enough for the small girl. But the small girl's journey was not over quite yet. Even if she did manage to find the perfect place to sleep for the night, Jackie still had the single goal she’d been wanting since Marleigh took the medicine. A kiss goodnight.

Their relationship wasn’t one that could be considered normal under conventional lenses. They had to deal with dangers that normal same size couples wouldn’t normally have to but to Jackie, that’s what made their relationship fun. Dealing with Marleigh’s massive size difference was intimidating at first when they first got together, towering over the small girl was death at every corner. But after weeks of living together, the couple was happier than ever. With on demand foot rubs from the tiny girl who also happened to enjoy giving them out, the couple was happy together. Though they have had some accidents in which Jackie had ended up in Marleigh’s shoe for a couple minutes before being let out or when the micro had almost ended up being Carissa’s breakfast after falling inside her cereal bowl. The two girls thankfully found and retrieved Jackie before she actually became a few calories for the gentle Carissa.

Climbing Marleigh’s throat, Jackie could hear her breathing even more as she ascended higher up her neck. The congested giant coughed and wheezed, occasionally knocking Jackie around as she made her way up. “Poor baby, wish I could do more for you.” Jackie massaged Marleigh’s throat gently, and although it wasn’t the biggest impact she could have, Jackie noticed some small moans of euphoria coming from the other side of the throat meaning Jackie was having an impact on Marleigh’s health in one way or another. Making her smile with joy, Jackie reached up and grabbed hold of Marleigh’s chin to bring herself to the top of her mountain of a girlfriend. Through the long journey she had, she took all of Mareligh’s majestic beauty in as much as she could, with only the moon light illuminating the room, Jackie saw the peaks and valleys of her gorgeous body. It was almost enough to make the micro forget what she came here for. Almost.

Heading over to the lips, Jackie tiptoed around, careful not to disturb the slumbering giant that could very easily swallow her. One misplaced step could have Jackie go from lover to midnight snack in a matter of moments. Jackie carefully stepped over to the plush lips and fell onto them, giving herself a full body kiss while also planting one of her own. Satisfied with her quest, Jackie slid away from the lips to head back down to her rest area for the night. Little did she realize, she might’ve disturbed the sleeping Marleigh in more ways than she could imagine. Just as she was about to jump down to the throat, Jackie heard a bellow coming up from below her feet. She gulped as she braced for the impact once more. A sneeze as powerful as any hurricane or tornado smashed into the small girl which sent her flying backwards. Jackie yelped out in fear as she landed with a small thud onto Marleigh’s chest. Feeling around, she was absolutely covered in her girlfriend’s salvia and spittle. Disgusted, she brushed as much as she could before she took a seat on the chest.

Exhausted, Jackie almost collapsed onto the skin as she closed her eyes one last time before heading off to sleep. She had completed her goal for the night and got to explore most of Marleigh’s body which was a nice bonus. Jackie was content with the warm feeling she was surrounded by and she soon passed out on Marleigh’s chest. Closer to Marleigh’s heart than she’s ever been. She was happy.

Hours later, Jackie was plucked off Marleigh’s body as she flipped on the light, fully waking the micro who went from peaceful and calm to near panicked that she was in the air. “Marleigh? But you’re supposed to be asleep!” Jackie barely called out as her throat felt like it was dried up and begging for moisture. The small Jackie began to cough and sneeze as Marleigh brought her up to eye level, her massive girlfriend’s eyes were crusted over as she fully awakened from her slumber.

“Jackie, you don’t sound too good. Where did you sleep last night?” Marleigh’s question quickly made the small girl panic which only caused her to sneeze even more. “You didn’t sleep on me last night, did you? No, not my Jackie. She wouldn’t break the one rule I set for us. Would she?” Marleigh’s faux annoyed tone worked just like she thought it would. Jackie, through her sneezes and coughs, confessed.

“Ok! Please don’t be mad Mar! I didn’t want you to be alone last night. Not when it’s Valentine’s today.” Jackie sneezed once more, right as she set the sick Micro on the nightstand nearby, feeling terrible as she looked at her. “It’s nothing a little sleep can’t fix, right?” Jackie sneezed loudly, she looked up to see Marleigh had a concerned look on her face. “And maybe some medicine? You think that stuff is safe for micros?”

“Jackie…”

“I know I’m..I’m..I’m-ACHOO!” Jackie’s sneeze may have brought her to her knees yet only made Marleigh giggle slightly from the high pitch sneeze. “Don’t laugh, I’m sick ok? I slept on your chest last night. There. Now you can be mad at me.”

“Who said I was mad at you? You’re sick, I’m sick. We’re both sick. Now, we have to cancel all the plans we had for today.” Marleigh spoke in a sarcastic tone, pulling out the remote for the TV from underneath her nightstand. Flipping to Jackie’s favorite show, House of Terror, Marleigh looked over as Jackie fully sat up as she looked at Marleigh’s face that was high in the sky for her. “You really didn’t think I made plans for today? Jackie, I was bedridden all day. Now, come on. Let’s just sit back and relax. It’s your favorite episode.”

“The one with Yasmine? Oh she’s adorable!” Jackie was brought up to Marleigh’s shoulder, using her warm ginger hair to snuggle up with as a makeshift blanket. “I couldn’t ask for a better way to spend the day, Mar. Just the two of us.”

“Enjoy it little one, you deserve it. You still need to tell me how you got on my chest last night.”

“Oh ummm…funny story. You don’t want to hear. Almost got sat on, flung around the room. Sneezed on. You know, the usual.”

“Oh yeah, the usual. Just be careful Jackie. I can’t show off the special little gift the world gave me if she’s gone. Please?”

“I’ll be careful. Promise.”
Chapter End Notes:
I didn't want to do the traditional V-Day story for this year but I wanted to do something for this year since I do have a lot planned for this series and these characters this year, starting with this one. Hope you all enjoyed!