- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Admittedly, this one is pretty much pure horny, versus the usual 80-90%. But it's been knocking around my head taking up creative bandwidth for a few days now, so here we are. Enjoy!

Author's Chapter Notes:


“It is NOT funny!”

“Come on, it’s a…little funny.” Dustin chuckled to himself and pinched his finger and thumb together to about my current height.

“And THAT wasn’t funny the first time you said it.” I crossed my arms and sighed. “Definitely not funny the fourth time…”

At six foot three, Dustin always towered over me. He was lanky, but toned as hell despite his mostly sedentary lifestyle, and he had a tendency to loom extremely close. I don’t think it was intentional, he’s just a space cadet with no sense of personal space. It wouldn’t be so awkward if he didn’t also tend to be half-naked at all times. Case in point, his pants were off before he made it ten feet from the front door to the kitchen and found me stranded on a kitchen chair, swimming in the collar of my own shirt.

It was damn near impossible to maintain eye contact when he looked down at me at my normal size. But standing dozens of times my height in nothing but a cropped hoodie and underwear so skintight I could see the ridge of his dick (which clearly dwarfed my entire body), I was awestruck. My heart pounded in my chest, and it took everything I had in me not to stare at it.

“Aw, come on. Just laugh for me once. You know I crave the attention.” As if this was the most natural thing in the world, nothing out of place. Just his roommate, naked, three inches tall in the kitchen.

“It’s really nothing to laugh at from down here…”

“Come on, it totally is. One more time, let me get this straight. So, you ordered a shrinking potion online?”

“Yes.”

“And you opened it up right here.” Dustin pointed to the hastily shredded box on the table above me.

“Yes…”

“And you just didn’t notice that the bottle inside was wide open.”

I sighed and glanced at the half-empty bottle laying on its side, miraculously unbroken on the kitchen floor. The truth was my curiosity had gotten the better of me. I just wanted to give it a little sniff. Who wouldn’t want to know what something like smelled like? But the moment I brought it close, I sneezed harder than I ever had in my life and threw half the bottle down my throat on the recoil. Fast-acting, as it turns out. Before I could even set the bottle down, the world was spinning and growing. Too big for my fingers, it slipped right out of my hand.

“And you’ve been here for how long?”

“A few hours, alright. I knew you were going out and I figured I had plenty of time, and I didn’t mean to shrink now!”

“Now?”

I froze. “Or, you know-”

“So when were you gonna shrink? What’d you buy this for anyway?” All at once, Dustin squatted, crossing his arms on the edge of the chair and leaning in until his face was basically on top of me. His dark eyes locked squarely on my tiny body, and I moved my hands instinctively to protect what little dignity I had left. His warm breath washed over my bare skin as he asked. “What, were you gonna commit some sort of micro-heist?”

I looked into his eyes, full of excitement and curiosity, and this time, I did laugh. “No, of course I wasn’t…how would that even-”

“Nah, you’re right. That’s not your style…” I bit my tongue. I should have let him roll with his theory. Immediately, he confirmed my mistake. “Oh man, is this like a weird sex thing?”

I felt the heat rise in my face and I knew I’d given him all the answer he needed. His lips split open in a wide grin. “Oh my god, it is! You get off on bein’ just a little guy?”

Before I could answer, he was on his feet again, spreading his legs and practically straddling the chair, the ever-prominent bulge casting a shadow over me. “Or is it the thought of biiig, giant people that does it for you?”

He was gyrating his hips just a little now. Probably wasn’t even thinking about it, but every slight movement at this size was impossible to miss. Then all of a sudden, he was dropping toward me. I turned and screamed, but he came down a few inches away, seating himself on my shirt. The air pushing out from under him knocked me flat, and when I turned my head up to look at him, he was still grinning. “That’s so weird.”

My heart dropped, and my head swung down to hang with it.

“Kind of cute, though. Hey, come here.”

Wait, what does he mea- oh god, he’s grabbing me! Without a moment’s hesitation, I felt his fingertip brush my back before three others came in alongside it and curled around me, rolling me over and lifting me up until his face filled the horizon again, but this time he wasn’t grinning. “Is this like, a power play thing? Like, for me, I’m usually the one driving things since I’m already so big, but this is a whole different level. You’re like a little toy.”

He laughed. And I couldn’t help peering into his mouth as he did, the way the slick wall of muscle at the back of his throat shifted. No, nope. Not now. I tore my eyes away, looking up to meet his gaze and offered the least panicked smile I could.

“So for real, when were you planning to use it? Did you have a plan? Someone in mind to, uh, shrink with?”

I stuttered. Not an attempt at words, so much as the verbal equivalent of the static in my brain. The truth was I didn’t have a specific plan. Just knowing that it really existed, I’d jumped at the opportunity. Though the thought had crossed my mind to test it here while Dustin was around. Just a trial run...to see how noticeable I'd be.

“Someone cute, I bet. Tall? Does it matter if they’re tall already?” Dustin’s gaze started to wander, and absentmindedly, his fingers closed into a firmer grip. His thumb slid over my knee and landed firmly on my torso, stroking gently, like I was a smooth stone in his hand. “Come to think of it, I don’t really know your type...”

“H-hey, Dustin, what are you-”

 “Oh hey, how long does this shrinking thing last?” His attention snapped back to me and his thumb kept moving planted on my chest. I prayed he wouldn’t notice my body’s reaction to his handling just a touch lower.

“I’m…not sure. A lot got on me.” The description online said one dose would shrink the average person to between two and three inches tall for..what was it, seven hours her dose. Weirdly specific number,so it stuck out. One bottle had 20 or so doses. I wasn’t sure how much I’d thrown back, but it was definitely more than a dose. Probably more than several. The bottle seemed about half empty, and it didn’t look like much had spilled into the floor...

“But overnight for sure?”

“…probably, yeah.”

“Cool. You’re crashing with me, then.”

“What? Wait, no!” But he was already moving.

“Not taking no for an answer, dude. Saw a spider  this morning, it’s for your own good.” The inertia just from him standing made me lightheaded. I clung to his thumb, begrudgingly thankful for his tight grip on me. Every step he took, the pit in my stomach rose into my mouth. I hated amusement park rides, and the added confusion of Dustin continuing to stroke me while I swung this way and that was only more disorienting.

Finally, he set me down. I fell on my hands and knees and tried to steady my stomach and my head. Deep breath, inhale, exhale…okay, okay, it’s all good. I caught my breath and stood up, turning to see Dustin beaming down at me.

I gathered myself and took in my surroundings. I was on the edge of his desk. He’d scooted the chair back and was standing there. God, he was so tall… Why wouldn’t he just sit? Instead, my gaze slipped forward and sure enough, I was at crotch height. And…good lord, did it just twitch?

If he noticed my staring, he didn’t say anything. “How expensive was that stuff anyway? Must cost a fortune.”

A lot. Like, a lot a lot. Like, dipping into what savings I had to buy it was stupid before I accidentally blew half the thing in one go. “Yeah, it wasn’t cheap…”

“So…circumstances being what they are, you probably want to make the most of it, right?” Dustin leaned down until his face was inches away from mine. I fell back and stared up. There was a hunger in his eyes that I’d never seen before. He let the moment sink in, and if there was any doubt before, I watched his eyes drift to my unshaken erection standing at attention. “So, what if…you’re my toy for a little while?”

A chill ran through my entire body. I’d never really thought about Dustin that way. Not seriously, anyway. I mean, he was hot, and again, he was constantly lounging around the apartment in various states of undress, but I guess I’d just gotten used to it. And I never thought he’d even entertain the thought of this…I stared, a deer in the headlights unable to piece together my own thoughts.

“Let me rephrase. You’re gonna be my little toy for a while.”

My heart stopped, my breathing sharpened, and everything went white for a few seconds as those words shook my core and rewrote my brain. When I was able to function again, all that came out was a stutter as Dustin grinned and stood back up to his full height.

“I don’t know how this usually works. But I’ve got some ideas.” He reached out delicately and pinched me around the midsection, lifting me and pulling me closer to the edge of the desk. But then he didn’t let go, effortlessly pinning me down with a finger and thumb holding down an arm and a leg each. I was breathing hard enough that my chest was rising off of the desk, but my limbs couldn’t move. All I could do was lift my head and watch his other thumb slip into the waistband of his underwear. It was slick with sweat, I realized, and took some effort to pry loose from his hips one-handed.

Slowly but surely, he revealed the surprisingly defined V shape, and then all at once, over the band popped his dick, still soft despite his teasing, but definitely longer than I was tall, and much thicker around. Another tug and out came his balls to join it. Good lord, he was flawless. A few more tugs and he casually stepped out of them. “Much better…now.”

“D-Dustin, please-” was all I could get out as he lifted the tip of his dick, leaned forward, and unceremoniously let its length drop on top of me.

The quiet slapping sound it made etched itself in my brain, then my world was cock. The warm, soft skin settled between his fingers and on top of me, and I disappeared, pinned down underneath it. The sharp smell of sweat, of the day’s accumulated musk, shot up my nose, then just behind it something else. A hint of his masturbation session earlier that day, still lingering on his skin. I shivered and squirmed, and oh god, I couldn’t help it, his enormous shaft just felt so good pressed against mine. I couldn’t stop myself from grinding it against him. It didn’t take long for him to respond in kind.

“Oh. Oh, fuck yeah, that’s incredible. Keep squirming, dude…” I gasped as I felt him harden and grow against me. The skin slowly stretching across me, pressure slowly intensifying as its weight pressed down on me. Then he started to grind. Slowly, deliberately, probably more to tease himself than me, he dragged its length up and down my body, enticing himself with just the gentle motion and my uncontrollable squirming.

As he pulled back, I looked up at the tip and gasped as a drop of pre-cum oozed out. He pressed forward again, and the next time he dragged it back across me, the drop dangled down and plopped square in my mouth. I gasped, which was a bad idea, coughing as the sticky mess worked its way into my throat. With my arms pinned, all I could do was choke it down, breathing sharply through my nose and inhaling the scent of it, senses dominated by just the preview of his arousal.

Maybe Dustin noticed my struggle, because he removed the girthy appendage from me, and lifted his fingers to let me up. I lurched up, coughing and shaking until I was able to catch my breath. When I finally did, I looked up. He was grinning, but between his face and my own, his colossal cock hung in the air, gently twitching and dripping. I gasped, too late to stop another ropy mess on its way down. It hit me in the chest, then dribbled further.

“Oh, sorry, dude. Let me get that for you.” Before I could think, his hand was under me and I was rising all the way up to his face, flattened against his palm by the sheer force. Before I could sit up, his tongue extended and stamped itself on my chest. I gasped, but he didn’t waste any time, running the moist muscle up and down my abdomen until finally trailing down and letting it brush against my cock. Then he pulled it back into his mouth and pretended to swish the mess around in his cheeks, with a comically loud swallow. “You know…I think I’m starting to see the appeal of this.”

And then I was airborne. I didn’t have time to process a scream as I shot through the air and collided with a wide, soft field, tumbling ass over head and groaning. This must be his bed. I sat up and my jaw dropped as I saw him leaping after me. He landed on the bed and the force tossed me back up as he bounced into place, rolling over and swatting me out of the air toward him. I landed on his stomach, head spinning. “Love what you’re doing, but I just need a bit more…leverage, you know?”

He picked me up again, turning his hand over and flattening me against his fingers, then spreading my arms and legs like I was just a doll. I didn’t fight him, couldn't fight him. Dazed and a little delirious, I was putty in his hand.

Slowly this time, his hand moved, and I should have guessed, but it was still a shock when he turned it up and took hold of his dick, wrapping me around it. On reflex, mine twitched against it, and he bit his lip. “You just keep grinding for me and be the best little fucktoy you can be, and I’m gonna make you a nice, warm treat.”

I whimpered. He was too good at this, it wasn’t fair. But I didn’t have long to think as his arm started to slowly stroke me up and down. His index finger pressed my head harder against him and his middle and ring fingers bent just so to caress my ass. He…he was using it for leverage, oh fuck…

In just a few strokes, he was moving at a steady clip, He was positively dripping now, and it didn’t take long before he’d naturally lubed himself up and coated me in the process. I had to shut my eyes, partly to keep the pre-cum out of them and partly because the motion was becoming dizzying. I was gonna be sick if I watched. So all I could do was close them tight and take in the scent, the feeling, consumed by the sensations. Nothing but an accessory for my roommate’s pleasure. It was…it was everything I could have asked for, and when I heard him start to moan, I did too.

It didn’t take long from there. Driven by a newfound kink or just enjoying his new toy, Dustin picked up the pace, faster and faster until: “Oh, fuuuck~”

I couldn’t see a thing, but I felt him flip over, and suddenly his hand loosened for a moment and I fell, landing on something soft that clung to my now incredibly sticky skin…I opened my eyes just in time to see Dustin explode into the tissue, painting me head to toe in wave after wave of thick, viscous cum.

Struggling in the mess, trying to get my head above the surface for air, I shuddered and made my meager addition to it. With herculean effort, my head burst forth from the rapidly cooling cum pool resting in his hand and I tried to rub it away from my eyes, looking up and seeing Dustin laying back against his pillows, eyes shut. He opened one and locked it on me. “So, you can spend the night in there, right?”

His hand started to close in around me, thin paper walls threatening to seal me into a sticky tomb, and I screamed. “Wait, no!”

But he’d already stopped and he was laughing now. “Kidding, dude. Jesus. You’re way too good to throw away.” He winked, and I didn’t have the energy to blush. He plucked me out of the mess with two fingers and hoisted me toward his face again. “Let’s clean you up.”

His mouth hung open and again I stared into that void, a cold fear running through me as he dropped me on his tongue. But he didn’t swallow. He swished me this way and that, running his tongue all over me and practically scrubbing me against his cheeks. Then he plastered me square on his tongue, stuck it out and let me slowly slide off into his hand. We sat there for a few moments, panting and otherwise silent. Finally, I squeaked out “That…was incredible…”

“Was?” He looked confused, which made me confused. “We’re just getting started.”

A chill that was becoming all too familiar ran through me as he set me down and climbed off the bed. I watched him walk over to the desk and pick up the worn underwear, giving them a sniff, nodding, and stepping into them. He tugged them up his thighs, his hips, then his still rigid package as he walked back toward me.

“They’re a little rank, I admit. But I think you’ll be nice and cozy keeping me company tonight.” His hand caressed the looming bulge as he said it, and I realized he was dead serious. I opened my mouth, but he didn’t wait for an answer, scooping me up and prying the waistband open, dangling me there. “Now, I’m beat. Time for bed. Enjoy yourself, but don’t start anything you aren’t prepared to finish.”

He winked again, and I was falling. I hit the inner wall of his underwear and started to slide. He let the waistband go, slingshotting me forward. I came to a stop nestled directly between his balls with his dick resting against my shoulder and my face. As he walked around shutting off lights and getting ready for bed, the silky fabric moved with him, grinding me against him. He didn’t acknowledge me for the rest of the night, and when he laid down, just like that he was snoring.

It didn’t take long for me to get hot and bothered again. With the warmth and the smell of Dustin radiating around me, pinned so tightly that I could barely wiggle in place, I came to terms with the reality of what I’d so long fantasized about and just how long a night like this would be. I tried to get comfortable, and slowly started to drift off.

But before I could fall asleep, Dustin shifted, rolling onto his side and swinging his leg up and over a second pillow. The pillow pressed on my back, and drove me against him, hard. I bit my lip and tried again to get comfortable, but then I felt him twitch.

It happened slowly. It must have been a sex dream, unless me just shifting to get comfortable was so arousing. Either way, I got the up-close and personal view of Dustin slowly getting hard again and making what little space I had even more cramped. And then he started to grind on the pillow.

It was too gentle to call it humping, but slowly, rhythmically, he was rubbing himself against it, and against me. “Dustin! Dustin, wake up!”

But he was out cold, and with no way out, there was nothing I could do but lay and take the brunt of his sleepy arousal. It felt like it went on for hours, pulverizing me over and over between the pillow and his dick until finally, with a short burst, his pace picked up and he came all over me for the second time that night. I swear I heard him sigh and the ceaseless thrusting finally stopped. But the torment wasn’t over.

The sticky mess seeped over me and, as it did, it quickly started to cool off and dry, cementing me to both the boxers and his skin. My face was thankfully mostly spared, but in minutes, I found myself cocooned, unable to move so much as a finger. And that’s how I stayed for the rest of the night.

 

At some point, I passed out from exhaustion, but I still woke up before Dustin did. He always slept in, and I was still too stuck to even try to wake him up. All I could do was wait until I heard him yawn and felt him sit up and stretch. Even then, it took him a while to acknowledge me. I felt his hand probing against the outside tenderly, then the waistband pried open, and his sleepy face gazed down at me. “Look at you, in your natural habitat. My little cocktoy. Sleep well?”

I tried to open my mouth to tell him to get me the hell out, but realized some of his cum must have dried over my lips in the night.

“I, uh. I don’t…really care, honestly.” He smiled, as if there was nothing wrong with that. His hand came into view holding his phone and I was terrified he was going to take pictures, but instead, he just scrolled and read something. “Buddy of mine wants me to come to the gym with him later. Normally I’d say hell no, but I got thinking about what that’d be like for you…that’s gotta be like, weird tiny kink nirvana, right? How bout it? Wanna help me work up a sweat?”

Any other time, the thought would set my brain on fire, but right now I was just tired.

“Don’t you worry, it’s rhetorical. We’re gonna make the most of your…little accident. And I figure if I’m going to the gym later, why change, you know? I’m sure you’re comfy. And who am I to take that away? You’re gonna stay right where you belong for…hang on, I looked this up. What was it?” He set down his phone and his hand came back holding the bottle, reading. “Seven days per dose. Wow, that’s intense. And you took like…half the bottle…”

Wait, DAYS? No, no it was hours. I know it said hours…oh god, please tell me it was hours.

“Well, it’s gonna be a couple months, anyway. Looks like you kinda fucked up, huh?” Dustin chuckled. “Anyway, it’s all good. I might loan you out sometimes to make your half of rent, but hey. Looks like you’re gonna get all the play time a little toy could want.”

I tried to scream, but I couldn’t make a sound.

“Anyway, I’ll play with you later. Have fuuun~”

The waistband snapped shut and for the first of many mornings to come, I found myself trapped in the darkness, ignored and pinned against a cock. Completely at Dustin’s mercy.