- Text Size +

Dr. Natasha Wright checked the panel on the machine again and wrote down a few quick notes on her clipboard as she prepared her lab for the day’s experiment. She caught a quick glance at her reflection in a polished dial and pushed a strand of hair over her ear.

“Another grey hair,” she muttered, she’d always been told she aged well but it was catching up with her. She pushed it out of her mind, it wasn’t a day to worry about silly things like that. “Natalie? Are the power cells fully charged?”

“Yes doctor!” Natalie said excitedly. Natalie was a grad student who had been assisting the doctor in researching size changing technologies, a bit shorter than the doctor herself and with messy hair and thick glasses. Over the course of the research Dr. Wright found herself viewing the nerdy young woman as something close to a surrogate daughter, and the two often ended the day getting coffee together and discussing their lives.

“Oh my god,” Natalie whispered as she glanced inside their shrinking chamber, “That’s him, that’s the guy I was telling you about!”

Dr. Wright glanced at the chamber, it was a large sealed off section of the room with clear plastic walls allowing those outside to see in, there was a simple examination table where an athletic looking young blond man was checking his phone and waiting for their instruction. He’d volunteered for their experiment in exchange for a modest payment.

“So that’s the young man from the bus?” the doctor mused. She’d heard Natalie talk about gun at length, evidently they shared a bus route and talked now and then during their commute.

“Greg,” Natalie breathed, “He’s a great guy, I’ve been trying to hint that he should ask me out for awhile now…”

Dr. Wright chuckled, “Natalie dear if you’re so interested why don’t you ask HIM out?”

“Oh gosh,” she muttered, “I mean I can barely talk to him as it is, if I tried to make a move I think I’d die…”

Dr. Wright rolled her eyes and looked back to the clipboard, “Well this seems a perfect opportunity then, you’ll be in the chamber together alone for a good amount of time and I suspect you might find him less… imposing when the experiment is underway.”



Greg scrolled through the news on his phone while he waited for the two women outside the chamber, the older woman, the Doctor, had given him a brief physical examination and he was just waiting for her to return so they could get started. He’d seen a flyer on campus calling for volunteers for a shrinking experiment and he’d always been interested in the technology since the first shrink chambers had been developed a few years ago and while the money was nice he was more interested in seeing, and experiencing it first hand.
The door on the chamber opened and he looked up to see the doctor and another woman enter, he smiled as he recognized the girl he rode the bus with.

“Natalie!” he said, “Crazy running into you here!”

“Yep this is where I’m earning my PhD!” She tittered nervously.

“Well I know I’m in good hands then,” he said. Natalie seemed nice from the talks they had on the bus but she always seemed a bit high strung.

“So allow me to explain what we will be doing today,” Dr. Wright began, “I’m hoping to show that shrinking technology can be attuned to specific DNA, in this case yours, that’s why I needed that cheek swab earlier.” She turned to Natalie, “My assistant here will remain in the chamber with you for the duration of the process, both to make sure that the shrink rays only impact you and to take notes and if necessary provide assistance.” The doctor shot Natalie a knowing smile, “I’ll let her take it from here, now for safety I’m going to seal the chamber shut.”
The doctor walked out of the chamber and closed the thick metal door, there were a series of ominous clicks as it sealed in place.

Greg swallowed, “Uh, so this is all safe right?”

“Oh yes!” Natalie said eagerly, “I’ve actually been shrunk lots of times, usually we don’t have a volunteer so she just tests it on me.”

“Really?” Greg asked, “how small have you gotten?”

“Oh never smaller than about three feet,” she said, “I think that’s about what we’re putting you down to today, not too small right?”

“I guess,” he said, he was beginning to have second thoughts about this.

“I was nervous my first time too,” Natalie said with a reassuring smile, “Here’s how it works,” she pointed to what looked like a series of bulbs on the ceiling of the device, “those pulse out shrinking rays into the chamber and any living matter in here gets smaller, they can only send out so much at a time so we run it on a cycle with a ten minute interval.” She pointed to a large digital display outside the chamber “TIME UNTIL NEXT CYCLE”

Dr. Wright made a few final adjustments and walked over to the glass, “Okay!” her muted voice called, “I’m setting it on auto, it’s just going to keep cycling until I shut it off!” She’d set the machine on auto before, it was an easy way to keep from getting too distracted while she recorded data.

Greg watched the clock spring to life and begin counting down from one minute, “So what does it feel like?” He asked Natalie, “Does it hurt or anything?”

“No way,” She said with a smile, she paused, “It umm… it has a certain effect on you though, the doctor says it fires certain nerve clusters and spikes certain hormones.”

“I’m a business major so I’m not sure what that means,” Greg said as the clock ticked down.

“Well…” Natalie cleared her throat and looked away in embarrassment, “It makes you really horny for a few minutes, it passes though I swear.”

“Oh,” he said, not sure how to respond to that.

They waited in awkward silence until the clock hit zero, there was a series of beeps from overhead and then a bright flash filled his vision. He blinked away stars and realized he felt his clothes sliding against his skin, it stopped after a second and he felt his hands just inside the sleeves of his shirt.

“Woah,” he muttered, he looked down and realized Natalie hadn’t been lying, he definitely felt it.

“Woah is right,” Natalie said, her face flushed. He turned to look at her and realized she stood a head taller than him. He stepped back and almost tripped on his loose pants. The way they stretched across his front as he did so briefly made his pants tent, he wondered if she saw.

“It passes,” she huffed again, a few seconds later she hit a small button next to an intercom on the chamber. “Doctor Wright,” she called, “I think there’s some kind of error in our theory, I’m not shrinking but I’m definitely feeling the uh- secondary effect of the shrink ray.”

“Interesting,” The doctor replied, through the glass they could see her writing something down. “And our subject? Greg how do you feel?”

“Fine I guess,” he said, “a bit disoriented.”

The doctor nodded, “Well try to relax a bit while the next cycle prepares.” There was a click as the intercom shut off, Greg could see the digital display begin counting down from ten minutes again.

“So,” Natalie said, thankful that the “secondary effect” had subsided, “we’ve got a bit of time to kill… got any fun weekend plans?”

Greg shrugged, “Not much, my roommate is visiting his family and I was just going to play some video games and work out.”

“Oh,” she said, “Won’t you be lonely? Maybe you should find someone to keep you company?”

He waved dismissively, “Nah I’ll be all right, I’ve been meaning to catch up on some Red Dead anyways.”

“Ask me out you beautiful idiot!” she thought to herself.

“Well there’s a movie I wanted to see,” she said suddenly, “B-but I don’t have anyone to go with… I guess I’ll just stay home.”

“Okay,” she thought to herself, “that’s a slow one right over home plate.”

“Really?” Greg said, suddenly interested, “I can’t believe a girl like you has no one to go with,” Natalie got excited and thought a “maybe I’ll go with you” was coming, but then Greg continued, “Anyway there’s nothing wrong with going to a movie alone Natalie.”

She mentally screamed. A few minutes later the beeping alarm overhead sounded again and the flashing lights filled the shrinking chamber.

Greg gasped, this time he felt the warmth spread through his entire body, as though it hadn’t entirely dissipated last time. The top of his head was around Natalie’s collarbone now, he was suddenly very aware that he was eye level with her breasts… and how nice they looked.

She fanned herself briefly with a clipboard, “Whoo,” she muttered, “It’s something isn’t it?”

“Y-yeah,” he muttered, luckily his clothes were way too loose now for her to get a good look at how excited he was.

“How much height do I lose with each flash?” he asked suddenly.

Natalie shrugged, “It’s not exact, usually we just use it until we get close to the desired size.”

Natalie regarded him a moment, he was cute at this size, REALLY cute, and while she usually felt nervous around him now she just wanted to hug him to death… she wondered how much of that was the secondary effect from the shrink ray. The Doctor was right… she was definitely feeling a bit bolder in the face of a much smaller Greg.



Dr. Wright watched Natalie and Greg talk as she recorded data from a number of monitors, “Come on Natalie,” she muttered. “He clearly likes you…” She shrugged, if nothing else the data collected was useful. She glanced at them again and saw Natalie awkwardly laughing about something and sighed. Maybe a bit of time REALLY alone?

She hit the intercom button, “You’re doing great guys, I’m going to step out for a minute and grab a soda, the cycle is on auto so it’ll just keep going.” She winked at Natalie as she turned to leave. She checked her watch, the next shrink ray cycle would fire in about five minutes, she figured that another two and they’d call it a day, the DNA selective shrink ray clearly worked… well close enough anyway, she’d have to determine why Natalie still suffered the arousing effect even if she wasn’t changing size.

She hoped Natalie would take advantage of her absence to finally make a move on her crush, idly she wondered if the café on the ground floor of the building was still open. It was, and she greeted the clerk with a wave as she opened the cooler and picked up a diet cola. She glanced at her watch, the next cycle should have been starting, she’d head back to the lab and begin the cooldown process for the final one.
She slipped on something wet suddenly and the world went sideways, the hard floor hit the side of her head and as her vision went black the last thing she saw was a bright yellow “wet floor” sign.



The light flashed again and Greg clenched his teeth as pleasure rocked his body, “It’s like it gets more intense the smaller I’m getting,” he said to Natalie.

“I don’t think it’s just you,” She said with a pant, she had a slight sheen of sweat on her face now, “Don’t worry though that should be the last pulse, the doctor will be back any minute to shut it off.”

She wiped her brow and looked over at Gregg, he was struggling to keep his pants up, his shirt hung over him like a robe. She bit her lip, he was SUPER cute now, she walked over and stood in front of him, he seemed amazed looking up at a woman twice his height.

“Greg,” she said firmly, “I… I really like talking to you, I think we should go out sometime.”

His eyes went wide, “Wha- Really?”

“Yes,” she said, forcing confidence into her voice. She gave him a quick smile.

“Well yeah sure I’d love to,” he said excitedly, “I mean… maybe grow me back to full size first?”

“Most restaurants have booster seats,” she joked, she felt the tension leaving her like a balloon, “he said YES!” she thought.

“So how long have you felt like this?” he asked.

She shrugged, “Since we first started riding the bus together I guess? I kept trying to get you to ask ME.”

“Oh,” he said, blushing a bit, “I uhh… thought you were just being nice.”

She rolled her eyes, “Greg I asked you what your weekend plans were like every Friday for the last six months, then every time you had a paperback to read I got the same one!”

“I thought we just had similar tastes in books!” he said chuckling.

She shrugged, “Well I… kind of came to like some of the ones you picked so I guess we do now.”

Natalie glanced out of the chamber and frowned when she realized the doctor wasn’t back yet, the countdown timer on the machine was at thirty seconds.

“Well it looks like you’re in for one more Greg,” she said.

“I don’t think I’m going to be able to hold these clothes up if I get any smaller,” he said, fighting to keep himself upright.

The thought of Greg naked sent Natalie’s head spinning for a minute, “Well uh… I don’t know where the doc is, but as long as it’s just us… want to make the next one a bit fun?”

“What kind of fun?” he asked uncertainly, eyeing the digital countdown nervously.

She gulped, she’d never done a lot of flirting, “Dirty fun!” she said, she went for a husky voice but it came out a bit raspy.

He stared at her a minute and smiled, “Wow, and I thought you were such a shy girl!”

“It’s a bit easier talking to you… like this,” she said as she knelt down in front of him.

The beeping alarm sounded as the bulbs above flashed again, both of them groaned as their hearts raced and their arousal spiked.

“Let’s do it now!” Natalie growled.

“Fuck yes,!” he stepped out of his clothes, leaving them to pool behind him, and realized that even though she was on her knees he didn’t even come up to her belly button. “H-how are we going to-“

She grabbed his tiny body up easily and before he could protest she’d taken him into her mouth. He gasped as her massive tongue began to work him, he could barely get his legs around the front of her chin as used her lips to get him off. He came quickly and shuddered with pleasure, she swallowed what was probably the smallest load ever and grinned down at him.

“Your turn,” she lowered him down to the ground again, and with one more nervous glance out of the chamber to make sure they were still alone she shrugged off her labcoat and began unbuttoning the top of her pants. She stood up and shimmied them off, with a wink down at him she pulled her underwear down revealing her trimmed privates. She went back down to her knees and with a smirk beckoned him closer with one finger.

He approached her and swallowed nervously, he’d been with girls before and tried to tell himself to just scale up what he’d normally do. He stuck his head in and found her clitoris easily, using his hands to part her he found he could take almost the whole thing into his mouth. Above him he heard her moan with pleasure, she doubled over, blocking out the light as she went to all fours while he kept working. She came with moan and panted over him a minute.

“God that was great,” she said, she started to say something else but was cut off by the beeping of the alarms overhead as the next shrinking cycle began. He sucked in air as he felt himself getting smaller still, he gasped as he looked up at her kneeling form and realized he wouldn’t be able to reach between her legs even with a running jump now.

She slowly forced herself upright again, “Wow,” she said as she looked him over, “I’ve never seen someone shrink this small before… You’re not even a foot tall!”

He blinked and looked at his surroundings, the small chamber seemed immense to him now, the smell from Natalie’s exposed sex was overpowering and he felt himself getting hard again as he looked up at it.

She saw his reaction and again looked outside the chamber and was puzzled to see no sign of any activity, “Look the Doctor must have gotten tied up with something, normally she’d never leave this thing on for so long…”

“Yeah,” he agreed, in a bit of a daze, “tied up with something…” He shared her quick glance out and then smiled as he had a thought, “Well… if she’s still gone, what do you say we take one last risk?”

Natalie was reaching for her underwear but paused and matched his smile, “What did you have in mind little guy?”

“Shove me up… in you,” he said nervously, “I’m probably the size of a vibrator or something right?”

The idea turned her on even more than the lingering side effect of the shrink rays did, “You’d be a pretty big one at that size but… it would be doable, you sure?”

“Positive,” he said without hesitation.

She giggled and gripped both sides of his body, pinning his arms and legs together, “I’d take a breath,” she warned as she moved him towards herself. He followed her instructions and a second later she gasped deeply as well as she pushed his head and shoulders inside her.

“Fuckkkk,” she groaned as she picked up the pace.



At the café a pair of paramedics were examining the unconscious Dr. Wright before piling her onto a stretcher.
“She should be fine,” One said, checking her for any other injuries, “Let’s take her over to the campus clinic and let the doctor there watch her until she wakes up.”



After the last cycle had fired Greg was small enough to fit in the palm of Natalie’s hand, she’d gotten herself dressed again after the two of them had enjoyed one another for another few cycles of the machine. As much as she wanted to keep playing with the shrinking man, and from his implacable hardon he wanted it too, she was beginning to get seriously worried.

“Okay something is wrong,” she said finally, she placed him back on the examination table and went over to the door, she pounded on it a minute and looked for any way to open it from the inside.

“Could you throw that chair through the glass or something?” Greg shouted, as he was getting smaller it was getting harder for him to speak loud enough to be heard.

“No way,” Natalie said, “that stuff could stop a bullet. She paced nervously; the beeps began again alerting them that another wave was coming. She braced herself for the quick burst of arousal, she opened her eyes a minute later to see Greg on the examination table now about the size of her thumb.

“Oh no,” she said, he covered his ears and she lowered her voice, “We don’t… We’ve never made someone this small, EVER, I think you’re starting to absorb more of the ray with each burst!”

Greg’s mouth was dry, Natalie was immense, taller than any building in town and the examination table was the size of several football fields. He felt himself shaking a bit with nervousness and he slowly sunk to his knees.

“NATALIE!” he shouted as loud as he could, “YOU’VE GOTTA GET ME OUT OF THIS THING!”

She nodded and ran to the wall, pounding it and yelling for help as loud as she could. It wasn’t long before Greg looked up in horror as the series of three beeps started again…



At the campus clinic Dr. Wright’s condition was declared stable, she slept soundly, briefly dreaming of a Nobel Prize.



Natalie forced herself to be calm, Greg was the size of a beetle, his tiny arms waving and trying to hold her attention. He was shouting something at the top of his lungs but it was just a series of small squeaks to her.

“I’m sorry,” she said as quietly as she could, “I just can’t hear you…” She had a thought suddenly, reaching into her pocket she fished around for a minute before she found a set of tweezers she kept in her labcoat for more delicate touches. Slowly she brought them down.

Greg saw the tweezers coming and his eyes went wide, “No!” he shouted as loud as he could, “You’ll crush me!” he turned to run but even at a full sprint he wouldn’t be able to outrun the slow movement of her hand.

“Hold still,” she said with a bit of a giggle. Natalie had been a bit of a weird kid and had always loved bugs, catching them, keeping them in jars, “Come here beetle boy,” she muttered under her breath as she hovered the tweezers over him. In one swift motion she brought them down and plucked him up. “Gotcha!” she said excitedly.

For Greg it was like being grabbed between a giant pair of metal beams, he was shocked at how, despite the intense pressure, he didn’t feel any pain.

“Most people get more durable when they shrink,” Natalie said as if reading his mind, “I don’t know how the effect scales but… well I think you’re safe being held like this.” She slowly lifted him up to her eye, the iris alone was almost the size of a house to him and he found himself again realizing just how small he was now.

“I had kind of a thing for bugs as a kid,” she murmured, trying not to startle him by speaking too loud, “Just seeing something so small crawl around…” She rotated him in front of her eye and blinked, “God I can just imagine keeping you in one of those babyfood jars by my bed, punch a few holes in it and toss in some grass… you’re way cuter than anything I ever caught in the yard though!”

She seemed embarrassed suddenly, “Sorry to get weird, I’m feeling a bit nervous about this whole thing.” She glanced at the timer counting down until the next shrink ray and cleared her throat, “I’m holding you up to my ear okay? Try to say anything else you’ve got to say in case you’re too small after the next one.”

The world blurred as she brought the tweezed man up to her ear, Greg breathed in as hard as he could and shouted with all his might, “MY PHONE, IN MY POCKET, MY PHONE!” He almost vomited as he was held back in front of her face so fast that his head spun.

“Your phone!” She said excitedly, if his arms hadn’t been pinned to his sides he’d have covered his ears. She walked over to his pooled clothes and found his smartphone in his pocket, humming sweetly to herself she placed it on the examination table but then realized it was locked using a connected dot unlock pattern.

“What’s the pattern to open it?” She asked, she looked back at the ticking clock and realized Greg had maybe thirty seconds before he’d be getting any smaller. She gulped and lowered the tweezers to the phone, “Greg!” she said, catching the bug sized man’s attention, “Just run through your unlock pattern! Quick!”

Greg leapt out of the tweezers and made contact with the hard touch screen, for a minute he was worried he’d be too small for the contact points but he heard a chime as the first point registered. He took a deep breath and sprinted to the other side of the phone, jumping and making contact with the next one with both of his feet, the next one was in the center and he did a spin to make a final run at the final unlock icon, he heard the beeps above and swore loudly as the flash filled his eyes and he tripped and skipped over the hard surface.

“DAMMIT!” he shouted as the phone got larger underneath him. There was a red flash as his phone’s unlock reset. Natalie loomed overhead, looking concerned.

“Greg,” She said softly, “You’re way too small for tweezers, stay there a second-“ She licked the very tip of her index finger and began bringing it down to him.

“Oh wait, no come on!” he shouted as the wet finger pinned him against his phone’s screen. He was instantly soaked and then lifted as the stickiness of her spit easily held him to her massive fingertip. He was brought up in front of her eye once more, before it was the size of a house, now it dominated his field of vision as she leaned in closer to see him.

“That little speck… Oh my god Greg you’re just a little speck!”

He coughed as her spit washed over him and tried to yell something back.

“I can’t hear you anymore Greg, I don’t think I could even if I stuck you all the way in my ear… I think we’re just going to have to wait for help.”

She lowered her finger a bit and sighed softly, this wasn’t how she’d wanted her first “date” with Greg to go. The sigh was enough to blow him clear off her finger and he screamed in terror as it looked like he would fall miles to the ground.

Natalie brought the finger back up to her face and realized the speck was gone, “Greg?” She asked in a panic, “GREG!?”

Her panicked breath pulled him back in, he realized with a start that he was so small he was being pulled around in the air like a speck of dust. The air current took him up near her face and for one wild minute he worried he’d be pulled into her mouth but he flew upwards at the last minute as she huffed.

He grabbed something sticking out and held on for dear life until the air around him settled. He opened his eyes gingerly to see what he was holding on to and almost wished he hadn’t.

“An eyelash,” he thought to himself, “I’m clinging for dear life to her eyelash!” it was as thick as his body and he gripped it with all his might hoping not to fall below. He weighed his options and wondered if he could climb up it and somehow get her attention since he was near her eye… would she even see him this close or would he just get stuck to her eyeball like a grain of sand at the beach?  

It didn’t matter, a second later he heard the three beeps overhead that he’d come to dread, “NO!” he screamed, “NO NO NO!”

He felt himself shrinking as the eyelash got thicker and thicker and soon he was laying on top of it instead of gripping it, Natalie blinked then and he was launched back into the air in front of her face.

“Greg just find a safe spot and stay put!” a thunderous voice boomed around him, “I don’t know where you are! I’ll stay still! I promise we’re going to get out of this okay?”

He fell for minutes, twisting and turning, distantly he saw he passed her mouth, her chin, her neck, at this size they were more like geologic features, distant mountains on the horizon rather than another person. He had no air in his lungs left for screaming as he realized he was headed for her open top.

Like a meteor he fell deep into her dark cleavage, he closed his eyes and prepared to make contact but rather than the hard stop and pain he’d expected it was more like falling facefirst into a bousehouse, it wasn’t pleasant by any means, but as he blinked and sat up a minute later he realized that he wasn’t hurt at all.

He laughed a minute, “I’ll have to tell her how soft her tits are,” he muttered as he stood up and tried to take in his surroundings. He was on a slope of her skin and it took some effort to stay balanced. On either side of him her breasts loomed, imposing and dominating the horizons. There was no way he’d ever be able to get her attention at this size, hitting her as hard as he could would cause less impact than a mosquito bite.
He sighed and laid back against her, everything at this size was straining his senses, the sound of her heartbeat behind him was almost deafening, and the smell of her skin and whatever soap she used were quickly filling his nose and lungs. He blinked and tried to get an idea of his surroundings again and realized he couldn’t even clearly see the far side of the room.

“Fuck me,” he breathed as he looked up at the bottom of her chin. Natalie was a goddess, so far above him that nothing he did would ever be noticed, and anything she did impacted his entire world… Somehow the idea turned him on, he wondered if he could blame that on the shrink ray’s effect.

He heard the three beeps again, “Oh come on,” he muttered as he closed his eyes. He felt the shrinking begin as the skin below him began to get rougher and the breasts around him stretched into the horizon. He forced himself to keep breathing as the mix of Natalie’s scent and the sound of her heart grew stronger. He opened his eyes and saw the landscape growing increasingly alien, he realized he was cumming himself solely from the vibrations of the woman he was laying on just as he slipped into unconsciousness.



Dr. Wright breathed in deeply and sat up, looking around the campus health clinic. The blackness slowly faded as she opened up her eyes.


“Hey, you, you’re finally awake!” the campus nurse said, dabbing her forehead with a damp cloth, “You took a nasty fall, but you should be-“


“What time is it?” Dr. Wright asked in a panic, the stunned nurse pointed to the clock. “Oh fuck me,” she muttered as she jumped off the cot and sprinted out the door.



Natalie was standing in the middle of the chamber and trying her best not to move, she wasn’t sure where Greg was and even the slightest movement could be dangerous to him at this size. She sighed with relief as she saw Dr. Wright burst into the lab, a bandage around her head. Without saying anything she sprinted to the shrink ray control panel and flipped the switch from “Shrink” to “Grow.”

“NATALIE!” she shouted as she walked up to the chamber, “WHERE’S GREG!?”

“I don’t know!” she said, tears welling up in her eyes, “He was on my finger a-and then-“

“Calm down girl!” Dr. Wright said, “he’s got to be in there somewhere, the rays will hit him and he’ll regrow! Just keep holding still!” Dr. Wright briskly walked over to a control panel, “I’m setting the timer to one minute,” she said.

“Doctor,” Natalie said, “That could overheat it!”

“We don’t have time to fuck around!” she snapped back at her assistant.



Greg wasn’t sure what was happening, he floated in a void and wondered if he was dead. Every now and then he felt that same flash from the ray above before drifting off again.



“Nothing yet?” Dr. Wright muttered, looking around the chamber for any sign of their volunteer, “I’m cutting it to ten seconds.” She ran to the control panel and typed a few more commands.

Natalie looked up at the bulbs overhead and tensed as they began a regular flashing sequence, she felt the arousing side effect with each one and struggled not to orgasm from the rapid bombardment of the rays. After maybe the fourth or fifth one she screamed in pleasure, if Dr. Wright cared her face didn’t show it.

Suddenly Natalie realized there was something in her bra. She grasped her boob in surprise as the next flash came and the mass grew into a distinctly man shaped form.

“Dr. Wright I’ve got him!” she shouted.

There was a beep but this time the bulbs of the shrink ray above them grew bright and then burst, there was no wave of pleasure as she’d expected.

“Shit,” the doctor muttered, “I think we’ve overdone it, it’s broken…”

Natalie reached into her bra and pulled out a limp and unresponsive Greg, he was about four inches tall and covered in sweat.

“Greg?” she asked nervously. She pulled him closer to her face and traced a finger down his chest with her other hand. She smiled and turned to the Doctor, “He’s got a heartbeat!”

“Oh good!” The Doctor said excitedly, that would make things… easier.

Natalie cuddled him to her cheek, “Greg please wake up, I’m here…”

He startled awake suddenly, “FUCK ME!” he shouted, “W-where am I?”

“Here in the lab!” Natalie said with a smile as she dangled him in front of her face.

“Not a dream then,” he muttered as he blinked rapidly. “Natalie my arm is kind of sore, my EVERYTHING is kind of sore, can you put me down?” She walked over to the examination table and gently laid him down on it, he breathed out slowly as he laid on his back.

“Greg,” Natalie said slowly, “Are you feeling okay?”

“Yeah I think so,” he said slowly, “Just… being that small was a trip.”

“I think you might have been shrunk smaller than any other human in the history of this technology,” Dr. Wright said over the intercom, “Congratulations are in order I suppose, I’d like to ask you what you saw.”

“Sure,” He said, sitting up and looking at the still giant chamber. “Could you guys finish growing me back to my normal size?”

Natalie and the Doctor exchanged looks, Natalie spoke first, “We got kind of panicked trying to grow you back and the machine is… broken, you’re stuck at that size until we fix it.”

He sighed and laid back on the table again, “Well at least it’s the weekend right? Fuck me…”

Dr. Wright walked over and hit a command on the door and with a few clicks and hisses it sprung open, freeing them from their prison.

“Greg,” she began, “I am SO sorry about all of this, I slipped and hit my head,” she pointed to the bandages, “It was very unprofessional of me to-“

“Don’t worry about it,” he said tiredly, he made eye contact with Natalie and winked, “We managed to kill some time.”

Dr. Wright sniffed suddenly, “The chamber smells… odd, is that the bulbs breaking causing that do you think?”

“Yes!” Natalie said suddenly, “That smell was the bulbs, right Greg?”

“Yep,” Greg said, not bothering to look up.

“I’ll work on fixing it first thing tomorrow morning,” Dr. Wright said, “Greg… I’m sorry but I think you’re stuck at that size until we get it repaired… would you like me to take you to the campus health clinic so the nurses can watch you tonight?”

He glanced at Natalie, “Could your assistant take care of me?” he asked with a smile, “That way she can record data or whatever.”

The Doctor looked at Natalie who blushed and nodded, “Very well,” Dr. Wright said, “If that’s what you want, I’ll call you tomorrow and let you know how things are going.”

“Well I don’t want to stay in here another minute,” Natalie said, plucking the naked Greg up and dropping him into her cleavage. Dr. Wright raised an eyebrow but Natalie didn’t notice, she picked up Greg’s piled clothes, phone, and wallet and carried them out of the chamber to her purse, shoving them in haphazardly.

“Talk to you tomorrow Dr. Wright!” Natalie said eagerly as she practically skipped out the door with her new boytoy between her breasts.
Dr. Wright blinked a minute and chuckled, all it had taken to get her mousey lab assistant to ask her crush out was a terrifying lab accident.



Although Wright had promised to contact them the next morning the Natalie and Greg hadn’t heard from her by Sunday afternoon. Natalie was laying in bed, covered with a sheen of sweat, Greg was laying exhausted between her breasts. The two of them had decided to make the most of having a weekend together under such unusual circumstances.

“So,” Natalie muttered as she stroked the tiny man’s hair with a fingertip, “Are you ready to play pick a hole again or are you fried?”

He smiled, “Give me another minute, being tiny really fired up my libido but I’m still only human…” He glanced at the jar on the nightstand, it had a few leaves and a stick in it and he’d spent some time in it the previous night. It wasn’t terribly tiny, but the “catch the bug” fantasy she’d detailed to him had still been fun to act out even at the relatively large size of four inches.

Natalie’s phone rang suddenly and she eagerly grabbed it off the nightstand, jostling the “bug jar.”

“Hello?” She asked. “Oh, hold on,” she pressed the speaker function on the phone and the two of them heard Dr. Wright’s voice.

“Hello,” she began, Greg wasn’t sure he liked the nervous tone.

“Greg… how have you liked being small?”

“Oh it’s been fun,” He shouted so she could hear him, “I might want to try it again sometime once we get this fixed!”

“W-well I’m glad to hear things are going well with you two!” the doctor stammered. “I’ve been on the phone with our shrink ray parts supplier and there’s been a bit of a backup.”

“A backup?” He asked, “How long are we talking here?”

“Oh not too long,” the doctor tittered nervously, “we should be able to get the parts to repair our chamber in a matter of…”

“Doc you cut out there,” Greg said nervously, “A matter of what?”

There was an audible gulping sound on the other end, “Months?”

Chapter End Notes:

Just a quick one shot because I don't get to write a lot of super micro stuff