- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story will contain a cis woman with a dick, the story won't focus entirely on it but it will definitely have its moments. 

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but if you like focus on size difference and humiliation as well as my writing style, I still think you'll find yourself enjoying it. And as I said, there will be plenty of non-dick content too.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Set up chapter with a bit of shrinking.

Hope you enjoy!

Decade old floorboards whined amongst the crisp late-night air. Eli stepped to the worn wooden door with the cabin’s key in hand. Truth be told, he didn’t expect the lodge to be quite so weathered, though what was to be expected from such a bargain. He was a borderline broke university student on a hiking holiday in the hinterlands, it’s not like there was much of a choice.

“Is this really it?” Questioned a boisterous voice from behind.

Eli scanned the door up and down while twisting the key, “what’d you expect it to be, we’re basically staying here for free.”

As he stepped through the entrance, the shadowy dilapidated abode captured his attention. After flicking the switch a singular incandescent bulb illuminated the room. Tacky paintings were spaced along the walls; a dusty couch sat opposite an old TV with a decrepit kitchen adjacent. There was a bedroom door in the far corner.

Eli snuck a glance at his friend, Avery, as she ducked slightly to avoid bumping her head on the doorframe, her usually voluminous red hair was tied up. Footsteps far heavier than his stomped past, the sway of her auburn bun caught his eye. Avery was a statuesque woman, standing at 6’6 and built like an Amazonian warrior it was no wonder she was such a talented basketball player. Speaking of which, she had insisted on driving to their accommodation right after a game, as to not miss the sunrise on day one of their holiday, leaving her clothes to grow stale with sweat during the commute.

“Wow. It’s sooo spacious,” Avery spun on her heels and gestured outwardly to the claustrophobic room.

“Yeah, yeah,” Eli dismissed as he advanced past her to check the bedroom, the top of his head barely crested her shoulder.

Similarly to the front door, the interior one creaked ominously as he turned the knob. Confusion crossed his face as he peered inside, there was no lightbulb, instead a single lamp on a bedside table dimly lit up the room. Most alarmingly though was in the place where two single beds were to be expected was a double bed. Conflicted feelings bubbled up in Eli’s head, he had no qualm sleeping in the same bed as Avery, they did have somewhat of a flirty relationship, thought in the past he was scared to take it any further. What would his parents think if he brought home a girl that easily outsized the whole family.

“Um, there’s only one bed.” Eli said without a look back.

Avery’s body heat radiated against Eli as she peered over the top of his head, “well isn’t that cute,” a faint whiff of her perspiration was left in wake as she threw her bags to the side and collapsed onto the bed, it groaned in protest.

Eli’s nose scrunched as he watched his heavily built friend wipe her sweaty body all over the bed. “Are you seriously not going to shower Ave?”

“It’s late and I’m tired. We were driving for like three hours,” she grunted with exertion. Two loud thuds echoed around the small room as Avery’s chunky basketball shoes clattered to the ground, she leaned forward to slip her socks off and free her hard-working peds.

“I don’t care. I don’t want to sleep next to your big gross body,” Eli teased but held a hint of disgust in his voice as he watched her feet stretch out, their entrapped stench slowly filled the room.

“You know some people would kill for this right?” Avery rolled on her side and posed dramatically.

Eli rolled his eyes; it was impossible to argue with someone as stubborn as her. He let his bag slump to the ground from his shoulder and fished through his belongings for something to change into.

One short shower later and he emerged from the dingy ensuite. Unsure of what was acceptable to wear in bed with Avery, he opted for an oversized shirt and a pair of boxers. Eli froze for a moment as he processed the overly comfortable display of toned skin, Avery lounged in boxers and a sports bra with her phone lazily resting on her developed abdomen.

A pile of discarded clothes lay between him and the bed, a clump of cloth that emitted the regrettably familiar odour of his friend. “Dude, okay,” Eli’s frustration was apparent as he bent down to pinch the oversized pieces of damp fabric, “we aren’t doing this, don’t just leave your shit everywhere.”

“Aww, c’mon,” Avery pouted, “why’s it an issue when I’ve got a little maid cleaning up after me?”

“Whatever,” Eli launched the clothes to the corner of the room, promptly wiping his hands against his shirt.

Avery chuckled; her hands relaxed behind her head, “can’t you forgive me for being a bit lazy, it’s tough being the man of the house.”

“You wish,” he said as he fell onto his side of the bed, the springs creaking protest paled in comparison to when the auburn athlete laid down.

“Ha, yeah I do-“ the sound of glass shattering interrupted Avery and the living room outside went dark. “The hell was that?”

Eli’s eyes went wide as they locked on the doorway, were they being robbed? His heart rate began to settle once he realised what was responsible, “the lightbulb burst.”

“Guess we shouldn’t have trusted this shitty cabin’s wiring. Whatever, that’s a tomorrow job.” Avery rolled to the side, “I’ll set an alarm so we can catch the sunrise.”

“Yeah, alright,” Eli caught his breath, there was nothing to worry about he reminded himself as he turned the lamp off. He turned to the side, facing the incredibly defined back of his friend, his eyes lingered down her body. The mounds of her ass stretched the boyish pair of underwear to its limits, her thick quads filled the leg holes entirely.

“Night,” she mumbled, it wouldn’t be long before her snoring encompassed the room.

“Night,” he returned, his eyes closed to the dusty smell of the bed and Avery’s BO.

***

Thunder. Rumbling thunder startled Eli awake. Each booming rumble was spaced out evenly and continued to drone on far beyond what was expected of nature’s wrath. The world around him was consumed by shadow, not a feature could be made out. There was another peculiar sensation that garnered his attention, the air felt thick and was tainted by an odd stench, not awful, but certainly potent. The thunder ceased; silence grew heavy over the unknowing man.

Eli’s neck snapped upwards as powerful wind pulled at his body, it was hard to tell in the darkness but the roof above seemed to disappear. Soft morning light seeped in from the window, illuminating the back wall of their room, the sun was still yet to rise. As the initial daze began to wear off, it became apparent that something was wrong, very wrong. The wall looked to be a hundred metres away, and his perspective was wholly foreign. Piece by piece, he put his surroundings together. To his side were his clothes, blown up in proportion and he suddenly became aware of his stark nakedness. Frantically, his eyes darted back and forth, taking in the plain of bedsheet beneath him. This had to be a dream he reasoned with himself.

The rumbling thunder returned, it almost sounded like… No, it couldn’t be. Slowly, Eli shifted his gaze backwards, confirming his worst fears. Before him lay the colossal body of Avery, she stretched out far on either side of him, the stacked globes of her ass presented themselves loud and clear as they loomed above, she was truly a sleeping giant. Eli gagged, realising that strange stench he had been huffing on was the stale sweat trapped in the depths of his friend’s rear.

Falling on all fours, Eli watched in awe as Avery began to roll over. Her giant hip dug deep into the bed as her crotch came into full display. The shrunken man’s eyes widened as he focused on the mound constrained by her boxers. That certainly shouldn’t have been there. Eyes still wide, his focus shifted to the giant hand that hovered over, her digits haphazardly scratched at the heavy bulge, it slowly wobbled to a stop, whatever was trapped in there had weight to it.

“Whaaa-“

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Eli’s words were loudly interrupted by the blaring alarm. An earth quaking yawn thundered across the room as Avery sluggishly turned the alarm off. Eli worriedly looked upon her face, internally pleading that she would notice him before he was smeared against the giant lump that hung above his head.

A perplexed look crossed her tired face, “Eli?” Compared to her snores, her words rumbled with a similar baritone quality. Her gaze snapped to the alarming development between her legs then to an equally alarming image of her tiny naked friend. She shot up into a sitting position, a thousand different emotions showed themselves over her features, “Eli!?”

“Yes!” Unsure of the volume of his voice, he shouted back with his arms flailing erratically, “what is going on?”

Avery worriedly muttered under her breath as she swung her leg over Eli’s head, her muscular thighs boxed him in and whatever beast laid within her underwear stared him in the face. With little care to her friend’s personal space she began to timidly examine her new package. “Oh my god,” her words trailed off as she poked the protruding lump, it stiffened slightly in response. Hesitantly, she opened the waistband and peered inside, “god, it’s so… big.”

Eli gulped; his eyes glued to the brazen display before him. He watched as the lump inside her boxers continued to lengthen, what an incredibly unfortunate time to be having her first case of morning wood. His words were stuck in his throat, the two of them were struggling to get a sentence out in the midst of their drastically changed bodies, it was impossible to pick what should be addressed first. Eli’s reduced height or Avery’s strangely timed arousal.

“Avery, what are we supposed to do?” the shrunken man had worry riddled through his tone as he pleaded to his comparatively gigantic friend, “I’m seriously freaking out,” he mumbled while checking his perfectly proportioned yet downsized body.

“I have no idea,” her gaze hadn’t left the increasingly large bulge between her legs, she gently touched the thick rod, it was at full mast now. “I think- I think I should do something about this.”

“What? You have to be joking; we need to get help!” There was a slight twinge in his neck from craning his head so far back to talk.

Avery accidentally let a quiet chuckle loose.

“Ave, I’m serious, this isn’t funny. I’m the size of a fucking doll and you have a,” he paused to wildly motion at the strained underwear, “thingy between your legs.” His cheeks were beet red as he addressed it openly.

“I know,” she shook her head in disbelief. “Eli, I’m gonna be honest, I cannot think straight right now, my hormones are going crazy.”

“How are you not freaking out about this?”

“I am, but, just, ugh,” her face momentarily buried itself in her large hands, “give me like five minutes then we can figure this out.”

Before Eli had a chance to argue, five meaty digits encased his body. Only his head could be seen from the coffin of hand flesh. The sudden g-force halted any attempt at protest as he was lowered onto what felt like a giant woolly blanket. Avery’s hand disappeared behind the bed as she laid back down, her huge feet hung slightly over the end of the mattress.

Recovering from his dizzying change in position, Eli took in his new surroundings. One of Avery’s discarded basketball shoes towered into the sky, with the other’s gaping maw facing towards him, a circled 16 could be made out in the cavernous sneaker. They were a pair of chunky white Nike’s clearly made for someone much, much bigger than he, even before he shrunk. A stale smell trickled into his nose, the discarded footwear had spent some time airing out, yet the stench of sweat was yet to dissipate. Putting two and two together, he realised that the woolly blanket he lay upon was the oversized sock of his gigantic friend. He absentmindedly fingered the threads, in astonishment at how easily he could fit his hands between them.

A meaty slap broke Eli from his thoughts. Then another, and another. The slaps began slow and heavy, and begun to quicken in pace and the tiny man swore he could hear a muffled moan. There was no way she was actually masturbating with him in the room. Contrary to the incredibly bizarre context, he felt a slight stir in his pants.

No, no. Stop that.

Though Eli couldn’t pull his eyes away from the beefy soles that hung above, the muffled moans increased in frequency as her feet wriggled to and fro. A particularly noticeable groan partnered with a tight scrunch of her toes made his face burn brighter than the sun. This was not happening.

Chapter End Notes:

Money Matters will be back, I was just struggling think of where to take it and it gave me a bit of writer's block. So I wanna write a purely smut focused story (there'll still be a plot, just not anything on the scale of MM) to get myself back into the swing of things. No idea how long this will be, mostly just a few chapters exploring some antics.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!