[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In a world where a portion of the population has been shrunk to various sizes, all sorts of Mayhem Can occur and our main tiny in question gets to experience that first hand by an unknowing woman. Hopefully she notices him soon before he has to endure any further suffering.


Rated: R
Categories: Scat, Giantess, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 14217 Read: 14852
Published: February 11 2022 Updated: August 08 2023
Story Notes:

Howdy. This is the first part of multiple to involve these two characters. 

All characters and the story itself are owned and created by me, Squaukerz, plz no steal

Disclaimer: The following story contains acts of unaware, booty, sweat, and gas. It’s primarily a butt themed story, and it’s not guaranteed yet, but potential scat or implied scat may occur in future chapters depending on my mood, so be warned of confirmed stink and potential scat!


Character Descriptions as of now:

Ren: A 2 centimeter man who was shrunk during the GRE. He is Caucasian, has short black hair, and is 25 years old. He’s overall pretty chill and optimistic about being small, trying to see the benefits of it all.

Maria: A 5’10” hispanic woman with medium length brown hair and eyes, and a curvaceous body. She is also 25 years old and tends to find herself overworked pretty often, resulting in being a bit more exhausted during week days. 

1. Chapter 1: Empty Cart by Squaukerz [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (5811 words)

The following chapter contains booty, some gas, and unaware. It’s kinda an introduction as well and there will be more booty in later chapters!

Hope you enjoy!

2. Chapter 2: Restless Night by Squaukerz [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4098 words)

Hallo, this chapter follows similar themes to that of the first, lots of odor and sweat, some gas, and a wee bit of implied scat, potentially foreshadowing for future chapters.

Maria’s home details for anyone who cares: 

 

1 floor home with 1 master bedroom that comes with a bathroom in the back left of the home. A secondary bedroom used as a guest room, on the back right of the home.A living room with a couple couches and chairs in the front left of the home. A kitchen in the front right of the home.  A secondary bathroom in the hallway between bedrooms and living/kitchen area. A basement door that parallels the secondary bathroom. Closets scattered between. Maybe I’ll care enough to add better detail later, but I don’t think it’s that necessary rn. 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. Chapter 3: Day Off by Squaukerz [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4308 words)
Been a while since I continued this one, mostly due to irl dumb stuff getting in the way, but oh well. This chapter continues my story Ren and Maria, has the butt stuff, so if ya don’t like the butt stuff, shoo shoo somewhere else!