- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Howdy. This is the first part of multiple to involve these two characters. 

All characters and the story itself are owned and created by me, Squaukerz, plz no steal

Disclaimer: The following story contains acts of unaware, booty, sweat, and gas. It’s primarily a butt themed story, and it’s not guaranteed yet, but potential scat or implied scat may occur in future chapters depending on my mood, so be warned of confirmed stink and potential scat!


Character Descriptions as of now:

Ren: A 2 centimeter man who was shrunk during the GRE. He is Caucasian, has short black hair, and is 25 years old. He’s overall pretty chill and optimistic about being small, trying to see the benefits of it all.

Maria: A 5’10” hispanic woman with medium length brown hair and eyes, and a curvaceous body. She is also 25 years old and tends to find herself overworked pretty often, resulting in being a bit more exhausted during week days. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

The following chapter contains booty, some gas, and unaware. It’s kinda an introduction as well and there will be more booty in later chapters!

Hope you enjoy!

The Grand Reduction Event, a course of action taken years ago by a group of activists who discovered the technology to shrink millions. The GRE was an attempt at solving overpopulation across the globe, and even though there were few who agreed with the option, the activists went along with the plan. No one was able to prepare themselves for what came next as charges of gas were set at various locations throughout the world. Many were caught within the blast radius and the process was only stopped once the activists had been found, however it wasn’t enough to stop a minimum of 500 million from falling victim. Some were lucky and only made contact with a small dose, lowering in height and size by only a few inches, some shrunken down several feet, but those caught at the center of their respective blasts found themselves all the way down to being mere inches or even centimeters in height.

 

Years had gone by without any real sign of a cure to reverse the symptoms, and it seemed as though those who had been affected would simply have to accept their new lives. In order to accommodate, many alterations were made to the structure of society, mostly to the way things were literally structured. There were newly made additions to roads and sidewalks that were safe for the really small people to travel through, new seating as well as pathways up and into methods of transportation, such as ladders or railways, added steps or inclines to help create ease for those now living with a seemingly permanent handicap. Another plus was out of sympathy towards their situation, all forms of public transportation were free amongst those who were really small, not only to add greater ease to them, but to make it easier on those who worked on the train from having to scan for every small individual as well as the train companies from having to create various sizes of tickets. Aside from the financial benefits, a nifty perk was found out almost immediately after the GRE occurred was the fact that the people who had gotten smaller had also grown a greater resistance to their physical bodies which helped in the ease of mass death at the result of the event. It wasn’t that they were invincible, but a fair bundle had experienced first hand the ability to completely negate any long lasting damages as a result of being victim to the potential hazards that came of those now larger in stature. Things such as these would do greatly to help ease the smaller individuals into their new way of living with many still being able to coexist as if nothing had happened.

 

And that is just what a certain tiny was hoping for; a sense of normalcy. Ren had made his way up the custom ladders within the train cart he had gotten into. He was one of the tinies on the smaller scale, only matching up to the height of a couple centimeters. Although his life had become quite drastic in change and in difficulty, he was one to keep his mind positive. It’s not like he could really change what had happened, and it was relieving to see there be modifications made to help him and others like him in their newly found situations. Now while the train he was boarding was fully equipped with new tiny sized seats, Ren knew that getting to them was a bit of a bothersome hassle. They were positioned above the normal sized seats up against the wall and while the positioning wasn’t really bad, it meant that Ren would have to climb at least twice as high in order to reach them and unfortunately, his last experience up there wasn’t all too pleasant. Besides the fact that the tiny seats were made of some cheap plastic material, making them incredibly uncomfortable compared to the cushioned seats below, some jerk decided that it would be funny to start sticking their chewed up wad of gum onto some of the seats and the sight was revolting. Even though this occurrence was relatively uncommon, the visual was still fresh in Ren’s mind and he had no intentions of strengthening those thoughts anymore. And luckily for Ren, it was alright late into the night and the train was practically empty aside from a handful of people who dispersed amongst the train carts, leaving him practically alone to roam as he pleased.

 

Finally making it high enough up the ladder, he hopped off and sat  himself comfortably upon the seat, stretching out as he was ready to relax as he headed on home for the night. For him, the seat was like an entire field, and what may have been a rather average little cushion for a normal person was an endless blanket of softness for him. It didn’t take long for Ren to find himself feeling cozy as he leaned back until he was fully lying down in a bliss of comfort.

 

Just one stop further down the track, Maria was marching her way down the sidewalk. There was a sense of urgency in the way she moved. Maria was an agent at a marketing firm and as such, was dressed in fairly formal attire which consisted of a long sleeve white buttoned shirt with cuffs and even a vibrant red tie, a pair of tight black dress pants that were able to stretch which helped to snuggly contain her. Her lengthy brown hair was tied up into a pony tail, although at the moment, it seemed to be more ruffled with some of the hair looking to be tangled and some hair even coming loose from her hair tie. A tan colored coat semi covered her and worked to help against the chilly fall weather. Her work shoes were simple low wedged work shoes, colored in black that clacked rapidly upon the ground as she moved. She took a look at her phone, probably for the eighth time in the last ten minutes as she didn’t want to be late. She’d been forced to work far later than she had intended and the final train back home was just arriving at her station which was still over a block away from her. If she didn’t make it within the next few minutes, she’d have to find a whole other way to get back home. Her walk turned into a jog and then a full on sprint as she made her way down. She was side by side with the train tracks and saw as the train had stopped just up ahead. A small few people entered and the train blared its horn as it was about to shut its doors and depart, but with all her vocal energy, Maria called out to one of the crew men who was just about to get back into the train. Barely hearing her, he  managed to stop the doors from closing and stalled the train just long enough to allow her through.

 

As the train took off once again, Maria thanked the man, panting as she went into her purse to pay for her ticket, leaving in a tip for helping her to get on board. She would make her way into one of the carts, taking a breath and trying to compose herself as she slid a hand through her lengthy chestnut brown hair, trying to fix it as it had become a mess during her frantic run over here. She readjusted her plain white shirt, tightening up her black vest jacket and stepped forward, looking around and seeing that the cart that she had walked into was nearly empty, much to her relief. She was so tired from the day that she was really in no mood to try and be proper and was ready to cash in and pass out on one of these seats, comforted by the fact that her stop was the last stop for the train, meaning that she’d have nearly an hour to rest. There were just a couple of people who were off to the back half of the cart, but otherwise, she practically had the whole cart to herself. She huffed a bit as she walked into the front half, her eyes lighting up in relief as she she spotted a comfy few seats off in the corner, perfect for her to get some rest and maybe even stretch out to lay down.

 

As Ren was starting to drift, the comfort of the seat and the motion of the train bringing him in and out of consciousness, his rest was disrupted by a slight vibration which briefly caught his attention. The vibrations seemed to increase in both sound and strength, and as much as he wanted to just ignore it and fall asleep, his curiosity took over.  He quickly sat up and turned to his left just in time to see a massive black purse slam right beside him, causing him to jump a bit as it startled him.. He continued to look upwards to see where the purse had come from and was surprised to see a woman standing before him. His view was momentary, but at his size, everything gave off a more intense impression. Her slender, yet curvy figure towered over him. Her light hazel, which he assumed were going to be looking at him, instead fixated on looking for something in her purse. She fumbled around until she pulled out a brush, undoing her hair tie as she worked to straighten out her ruffled hair. Ren was still processing what was going on and why this woman had decided to do this here, but soon found out why and was reminded of where he was and what little time he had as Maria turned around, unknowingly presenting her rear to the tiny. As reality shot back into Ren, it was far too late for him to move out of the way as Maria lowered herself into the seat. He had only a couple of seconds to think of something, but he was like a deer in the headlights, only able to see the finer details of the fabric covered rear that descended upon him. It was only until the last second that he made the attempt to scream and get her to stop, but his voice was immediately silenced as the massive rump fell upon and engulfed him. He was caught dead center beneath her right ass cheek.

 

Shifting slightly within her seat to get comfy, Maria let out an exasperated sign as she was finally able to lean back and rest after hours of moving around the whole day. And what brought her even greater relief was that the following two days would be her days off, meaning that she could look forward to some well deserved personal time.

Meanwhile, on Ren’s end, he  was getting lots of personal time with the back of Maria’s pants. Her weight was already smothering him when she initially sat down. Any attempts to call out to her were muffled by the heavy ass that pinned him flat on his back with no way to even move any part of his body. He barely had any time to try and adjust to the position as he felt his body dragged side to side, which for him was a hectic ride of being pulled and pushed across what for him was many meters, but for Maria was just a brief shifting in her seat. As she stopped, he further tried to call out, finding that he was still having his face, along with the rest of his body pressed firmly beneath her rear. The pressure was intense and before he could try to contemplate his new position, he felt the weight intensity as she leaned back into her seat, effectively putting nearly all of her weight into her butt, unaware of how much it was affecting her fellow passenger below her as it knocked the little air he had out of him.  Ren thanked the heavens that the rumors about shrunken people being true. He had been quite lucky as to never personally experience the feeling of being victim to a larger persons weight since shrinking, but he was certain that if there was even a glimmer of falsehood with these claims, his body would have instantly been pulverized into an unrecognizable smear upon this random lady’s rump. Another thing that he came to noice was that the fabric that was pressed against him felt slightly different somehow than before he was dragged around. There was slightly less pressure than before, but the fabric seemed to have a sort of crease or something in it. Was this the seen of her pants? He wasn’t sure if being positioned between her ass cheeks was any better than being under one of them, but for now, he considered himself lucky as the pressure was already rather intense right now and he didn’t want to think about how much heavier it would’ve been if he remained below her cheek. That’s when he came to think of another positive. He noticed no signs of real injury. He was full of discomfort and the pressure on his body was intense and did hurt, but it wasn’t nearly as bad as he would’ve thought, further proving the resilience of tinies.

 

 Honestly, one of the hardest struggles right now was trying to breathe as his face was firmly pressed into the seam of her pants. He considered it and figured that he was relatively lucky because while it wasn’t much of a difference, there was just the slightest bit of extra space which allowed for faint traces of air to pass by. The sacrum act of breathing proved to be the more troublesome task however as he had to really strain to fight against the pressure of Maria in order to get a single breathe. And what breathe he did get wasn’t really ideal as being positioned beneath her crack meant that he got to remember that he was underneath a butt. While he couldn’t quite feel it from his end, it was evident that Maria had worked up a sweat and as the only air he could breathe had to travel past her crack to reach him, he was presented with the musky smell of her sweaty ass. He tried to stay optimistic about his situation. Even if it wasn’t the most ideal scenario, he could handle this. He just needed to deal with it and hope that her next stop was sooner rather than later. It would likely last at the very most an hour and then this woman would get off and he could just laugh it off and head home himself.

 

What was a small rollercoaster of physical and mental processing for Ren was just a couple minutes of sitting down for Maria who had  just finished brushing her hair and decided to pull out her phone and check a few messages as she passed a couple of stops.

For Ren, things seemed to settle down for a while in terms of any movements. The only thing he could vaguely notice was whether the train was moving or coming to a stop, and those sounds started to become his pastime as he was attempting to accept his current predicament.

 

About ten minutes had passed by since getting onto the train, and as Maria had loosened up from her earlier tension, she started to feel a few more parts of her loosening up which she was quickly reminded of as she felt a slight rumbling noise coming from her lower gut. She didn’t think much of it at first until a secondary rumbling of greater size followed suit. She took her attention off her phone and placed a hand to her stomach. She had been working for quite a while today and even though shej defiantly had time to go to the restroom, it had been a few hours since she really got a chance to relax and relief any building pressure inside of her. She rubbed her stomach a bit as she looked around to see if anyone else was within ear shot of her, but much  to her luck, it seemed as though for now, she was the only one in this particular train cart. Seeing no one to judge her for what she was about to do, she shifted a bit in her seat in an effort to spread her cheeks a bit before she leaned forward a bit, the back of her rear lifting slightly as she let go of any restraint and let loose-

 

Pfffffffrrrrrrrrtttt

 

Her face went red in embarrassment as she leaned back once more, the warm feeling of air flowing  through her crack. She hadn’t expected so much of a gas bomb to come out, but was heavily relieved at both the feeling of releasing some pressure  as well as the fact that the cushioning of her seat seemed to work wonders for muffling the entirety of her gas. Much to her benefit, this helped to both minimize the sound and keep practically all of the smell in just one spot. Content with the results of her little test fire, she felt another rumble coming from below and as she was still alone, she leaned forward once more to release her next wave of pent of gas.

 

Down below, Ren was adjusting to his new position, finding comfort in the fact that he wasn’t necessarily in danger and that this whole thing would soon be over. His train of positive thinking came to an abrupt stop however as he heard a loud rumbling coming from straight above him. He looked perplexed as he tried to understand what that was. At his size, it was far more intense than what anyone would’ve heard were they anywhere else on the train. It was an unreal sound that was like something you’d hear from a roaring monster in a movie. It wasn’t until the second, much louder rumble that he started to get an idea of where the sound was coming from. It sent some chills down his back just to think of what was going on above, but wirh those chills came a ray of hope. ‘If that’s coming from her, then I may be out even quicker than I thought! She’ll have to go to the restroom if she’s having tummy troubles and there’s no way that she’d want to have anything happen right in front of other people!’

 

Unfortunately for Ren, he was unable to know that she and he were the only two within the train cart, meaning that she had nothing to be shy of. As he thought of his upcoming chance to escape, he felt as she shifted, allowing the tiniest bit of extra breathing room for him and soon after, much of the pressure on his body was being lifted off. He even saw light shine in as she seemed to be getting up, freeing up most of his upper body, but leaving his waist and legs pinned. He was given a clear view and reminder of what her rear looked like. He was still within the center for her butt, meaning that he still couldn’t see anything other than the finer details of her work pants. His brief moment to readjust was followed by confusion. ‘Why is she taking so long to stand up?’ His query was soon answered as with no warning, a massive rippling noise, followed by a gust of hot wind blew directly over his entire body. He was taken aback as even if his legs weren’t being pinned down, the sheer force of the wind was keeping him flat on his back upon the cushion of the seat. What felt like a few minutes was just a few seconds in reality and as the force of the wind started to dissipate, a whole new feeling replaced it as a reeking odor had replaced any sense of fresh air upon the cushion.  Ren quickly found himself gagging and coughing as he tried to remove any foul air from his body, waving his arms even, but it was all in vein as the new gas has pushed out the old air that was once there. His eyes watered, giving him a blurred view of Maria’s rear which descended back upon him, trapping him once beneath her and further more trapping the horrendous stench with him.

 

He tried his hardest to squirm and move, but his face was pressed once more against the back of her pants, and that extra space he had been given was now working against him as the center of her ass and crack were able to store and compress much of the gas to where only Ren and the cushion could experience it’s presence. After a few moments, he thought that maybe he had somehow managed to get her attention as once again, the woman leaned forward, freeing his upper body. Unlike last time however, he used this time to try and pull himself free with the hopes of getting away from his smelly predicament. As he pulled and pulled, he found himself unable to budge and a familiar rumbling was heard from above, causing him to stop in fear. He quickly switched up his strategy. If he couldn’t get out himself, he’d have to get this stranger’s attention now! He sat up, much to his displeasure as it meant that he was pretty much hugging the seam of her pants which covered up the part of her ass that gave him goosebumps. He pounded and slapped his hands at her rear, shouting in an effort to get her attention. “Come on, feel me or hear me please!” He decided to take one deep breathe to make one final effort to call out to her, but as he opened his mouth and screamed, Maria loosened her restraint and he was greeted with a fresh new burst of hot wind, pouring right out of her asshole, past her crack and straight into the face and open mouth of Ren.

 

Pffffffffrrrrrbbbrrrrrrtttt

 

He immediately regretted everything as rancid hot gas, forced itself into his mouth and down his throat before forcing his entire body to flatten onto the cushion once again, only now, he was getting a far more direct taste of the putrid air that contusion to pour out in much greater volume than what he had experienced befrore. His head was queezy as he wanted to throw up, the taste of the air that came from her anus was what he’d expect to come from that of a sewer and he could hardly think as his body was starting to sweat and his eyes watered even more so than before. He was in a panic, trying to pull himself out once more. He didn’t even realice as the fart had grown quieter and the massive cheeks came crashing down back atop of him, sealing him within a fresh batch of ass gas. He was in his own personal little hell with seemingly no way out until his unaware tormentor decided to get up.

 

While Ren was in a coughing fit, trying to avoid the inevitability of having to smell or taste any more of his tainted air supply, Maria was feeling great, having just leaned back after releasing an even larger fart into the cushion below. She signed in contentment as she continued to avoid smelling much of anything. And as a plus, keeping all of that hot air trapped below her worked to keep her smelly tush all nice and warm.

 

With still nearly an hour left before her stop and having nothing else to do, Maria stretched out her arms into the air, leaning a bit to the side as her left cheek rose up, and she accidentally let out an additional toot upon the seat. She blushed a bit, but wasn’t nearly as worried about that as she was before and was much more focused on trying to get a little nap in before her stop. Bringing her ass all the way back down, she lifted her legs, momentarily putting all of her weight into her ass as she spun herself until she was sideways with her seat. With a yawn, she let her legs plop out in front of her and lied her head back, using her purse as a makeshift pillow. Her legs were now taking up two individual seats, her rear one, and her upper torso and head took up two more. It didn’t take much longer for her to find herself drifting off into sleep, shifting occasionally to get comfy.

 

Meanwhile, below, Ren continued to suffer as the dense smell and heat of gas had remained constant in his cushiony prison and all he could do was cry out, but he had determined it a waste as it  resulted in having to take in more foul air and his cries were easily muffled underneath the immense amount of butt meat that rested atop him. He was practically in a pool of his own sweat as where he lay was now a damp and smelly environment, not too far off from that of a swamp. It was defiantly getting hotter and he knew that he couldn’t be the only one sweating as the fabric above seemed to get damper and damper and he felt like cringing at the feeling of her ass crack’s sweat slowly working it’s way through her ass, acquiring some additional smells and flavors along the way before leaking it’s way through the pants and panties of the woman and nearly drowning the unsuspecting Ren who got a face full of it and with no other options was forced to swallow most of it in order to stay alive. He hoped and internally pleaded to who or whatever would listen to help him out of this horrid situation, and as he did so, he felt as this time, nearly all of the pressure on top of him left his soaking little body. 

 

He saw much more light fill his space this time, temporarily blinding him once more. Once his sight came back, he looked forward, and much to his surprise, his legs were no longer pinned, although when he tried to move them, they tingled as they had fallen numb. ‘This is good’ He thought. ‘Even if they’re numb, I can still move and get out of here!’ With newfound hope, he sat up, only to find himself being pulled back and slapping back into the cushion. It felt like something had tugged upon his rihght arm and as he looked over to inspect it, his hopeful look went straight into dread. His hand and forearm were still pinned underneath the weight of Maria’s right ass cheek. And as she was stretching and leaning, nearly all of her weight was on it, meaning that there was no chance of freeing it. Even so, Ren had to try. He moved and placed his free arm and both of his feet up against the cheek and started to push against it, effectively pulling as hard as he could to get his arm out. He was more than desperate as the air around him was still rank and as he looked up above, her left ass cheek, and the the all too familiar crack, damp with fart tainted sweat looked back down upon him as if knowing that their time together was far from over.

 

He gave one final attempt to pull out his arm, grunting and yelling, and as he did so, a monsterout gust of ass sprayed out from the looming crack above, invading all of Ren’s senses as he struggled to keep pulling as much as he could. Aside from the smell and heat that came with the rancid wind, something unexpected seemed to be happening. The shear amount of sweat that was coati my Ren’s body, in addition to the intensity of the gas worked to assist his attempts to pull free and he found his arm slipping out from under her cheek. He only had a few moments of relief though as the still moving gas started to pull Ren along with it and he found himself somewhat being taken along with the fart in the direction of Maria’s left ass cheek. Although it was certainly not what he would’ve hoped as his means of escape, he was not about to complain, even if it was her gas that was about to be the thing that saved him.

 

His little victory would come to an abrupt end as he had managed his way past her crack and was nearing the halfway point of her left cheek. Due to the drastic difference in circumstances between Maria and Ren, what seemed like a ten minute struggle between him and her ass was barely even a minute for Maria who was now descending back upon the cushion. It was an odd request to make, but Ren actually prayed that she would continue to push out more gas at a faster rate in order to escape, but the exact opposite happened with her gas coming to in end, leaving Ren to flop right back onto the cushion with Maria’s cheek crashing right down on top of him. This time, Ren was face first into the cushion with her left cheek pressing against the back of his body. Ren cursed to himself at the drastic lack of luck he had been having, but came to scream as he realized how much of a different situation he was in. Unlike her crack which provided a decent pocket of space, he was now at rhe epicenter of her ass cheek which provided no space for him and mercilessly pressed against his back.

 

His muffled screams into the cushion went unnoticed as Maria twisted her rear into the seat to start laying down, briefly puttting all her weight onto Ren. He felt like he was reaching his body’s limits as he was steamrolled and smothered beneath her, feeling as though he could break at any moment. Luckily for him, that immense pressure lessened as Maria laid down to sleep, but Ren was still in a far from comfortable scenario and was left tearing up into the cushion as he was left to endure the weight of the unconscious woman above him.

 

The minutes went by as did the train in relative silence as few others were even on the train aside from Maria, Ren, and  the train’s crew, give or take a pssenger or two on the other carts. Soon enough though, the train came to its final stop, the wheels hissing as they came to a stop. Maria felt a slight shaking of her shoulder which jolted her to the point of her sitting up wondering what was going on, only to see that it was simply one of the crew trying to wake her up as she’d arrived at her stop. After a quick apology from the crewman and thanks, Maria stretched out her back and arms before hopping off the seat, bringing her purse over her shoulder as she started her way out the train, feeling much better and more rested than she had felt before entering the train, grateful to have gotten some time to rest.

 

Ren, who had been plastered underneath her asscheek was just trying to get used to his position and after a few minutes, he sort of did. It was still incredibly uncomfortable, but as time went on, he was grateful that he’d be out soon and even more so grateful that the sleeping woman’s stomach had settled down, allowing him some relatively fresher air for the remainder of the train ride. The approaching foot falls of the train’s crewman brought back Ren’s attention as he felt and heard the train coming to a stop. ‘This must be the last stop! I’m out! Yes!’ he thought before suddenly getting all of his air knocked out of him as Maria woke up and hopped onto her butt, the last hurdle for Ren to endure, or so he thought. As Maria got up, Ren saw as the cushion he had been pressed into was now distancing itself and it seemed as though he was somehow hovering into the air? His heart skipped a beat at the realization. After nearly an hour of being smothered beneath her cheek, the back of his body had managed to cling to the fabric of her pants, likely due to a mixture of the humidity and being compressed in one spot for so long. His first instinct was to try and struggle to break free, but once Maria was fully standing and started to walk, Ren got chills as he saw just how high he now was from the ground. What was maybe a few feet in reality was more like a kilometer for Ren, and although he had more than proven his physical durability, he was exhausted. Aside from the fall being one that would still likely hurt, he was in no condition to be running around aimlessly along the floors to try and get someone’s help. He didn’t even know where he was to be precise.

 

As Maria moved, her ass, naturally, swayed with each step, causing each cheek to move up and down and side to side, shaking up Ren’s whole world as he was swung around wildly. He felt himself loosening and his breathing increased at the fear of being flung off her ass and being lost amongst the ground terrified him. Although he really didn’t like to admit it, staying up where he was seemed to be the safer option for the time being, just until he was given a better opportunity to regain his strength and find a better way down. But for now, with what little strength he had, he gripped handfuls of the pants’ fabric, hoping that he could keep himself from falling. He was going to need a lot of miracles if he was going to hold on and even more so if he was going to find a way to make it back home… and unfortunately for him, Maria lived a fair bit away from the train and while it was a basic little walk for her before she got to go back home and relax, it was going to be a fight unlike anything Ren had experienced before just to stay stuck to her tired plump behind.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hallo, I hope you all enjoyed the sauce. More chapters will end up being made to continue this story, so stay tuned if you wanna see more booty related content!