- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hallo, this chapter follows similar themes to that of the first, lots of odor and sweat, some gas, and a wee bit of implied scat, potentially foreshadowing for future chapters.

Maria’s home details for anyone who cares: 

 

1 floor home with 1 master bedroom that comes with a bathroom in the back left of the home. A secondary bedroom used as a guest room, on the back right of the home.A living room with a couple couches and chairs in the front left of the home. A kitchen in the front right of the home.  A secondary bathroom in the hallway between bedrooms and living/kitchen area. A basement door that parallels the secondary bathroom. Closets scattered between. Maybe I’ll care enough to add better detail later, but I don’t think it’s that necessary rn. 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maria signed in relief as she finally managed to make it back home. It was already a bit past 1am by the time she stepped through the door to her house. She could hardly focus as all her body and mind wanted to do was sleep. She  kicked off her shoes and threw her purse to the ground as she made her way down the hall, stretching her arms out to try and stay just a little bit awake until she made it to her room as her body was ready to become one with her bed. Entering her bedroom, she didn’t bother with turning the lights on as she just wanted to go straight under the covers. It wasn’t entirely dark however as her bedroom window let in a glimmer of moonlight to keep things visible enough as to where she wasn’t bumping into anything. moved the red covers aside, exposing the white sheets she so eagerly wanted to lay upon. She swiftly turned around and bent over, ready to plop her derrière right onto the bed and just sleep in her work attire as she didn’t wanna waste anymore time or energy trying to undress. However, before she managed to sit down , she felt a sudden pressure, followed by what sounded like growling coming from her lower gut. She held a hand there and tried to stay relaxed and refocus on sleep, but she could not calm the approaching storm. It had been several hours after all since she had even gotten the chance to visit the restroom, and it looked like her bowels weren’t about to let her sleep in peace until she released what the mass building up within her. A bit annoyed that she had to postpone her well deserved sleep time, she stood back up, accidentally letting out a small puff of gas as she did so before walking on into the bathroom and shutting the door behind her as she went to work on the toilet. 

 

Ren was fazing in and out of consciousness. Holding onto the fibers of Maria’s pants was a strenuous effort that left his arms sore. He nearly lost his grip on several occasions, especially when Maria would release a bit more of her gas along their walk, replacing his much needed oxygen with an air that left him dizzy. Much to his half conscious joy, he noticed that they were now back at what he assumed to be her home. As he was unknowingly brought into the house, he was anxious to finally rest as his giant captor would certainly be wanting to get out of her clothes for a more comforting sleep which would be his chance to finally leave his position. Reaching her room, he expected to find himself being brought to the floor with her pants, but grew fearful as instead, she immediately turned her rear to face the bed and seemed to be readying herself to sit down. Panicked, he let go of her pants, falling upon the edge of her bed where he quickly turned to find a view that was now giving him flashbacks to earlier on in the train. He screamed out, trying to move back and avoid a repeat of what happened earlier, but his body was far too sore to move properly. He could only close his eyes and brace for impact, but after a few seconds, he hesitantly opened an eye to see that she hadn’t descended and further and was instead, holding a hand to her gut which suddenly started to give off a very audible gurgle.  

Whatever was going on inside her sounded far more terrifying than what he had heard since meeting her, and whatever it was seemed to cause her enough discomfort to stop herself from sitting down upon him. He felt relief wash over him, and quickly after a fresh little burst of hot air that washed right over that relief- pffft 

 

It was clear to him where the air had come from, and he immediately recoiled, gagging upon the foul odor that now surrounded him. This passing of gas was unlike the others that he’d endured so far. It was much smaller and quieter for certain, but for some reason, the stench that came with it was far more potent. In his struggle to breathe, he couldn’t think as to why the smell was so much worse, but soon got his answer as he watched her walk away from the bed and open a door. On the other side, he got just a second to understand what was going on as he spotted the porcelain bowl on the other side. He now realized that she had just given him a little preview of what was to come and he couldn’t have felt anymore relieved that he had decided to let go when he did because it didn’t take long after she shut the bathroom door for a torrent of thunderous noises to echo from within. He shuddered at the thought of what was going on in there and tried to shake it off, but couldn’t help but to over hear what sounded like a literal storm going on in the background as he tried to recompose himself and figure out his next move. 

 

Looking around, there were few options that presented themselves to Ren. The bed, to him, was a vast landscape of white sheets and red blankets not too far away from him as well as a couple of distant pillows in red casing. Moving anywhere across the bed would take an awful long time, but he could possibly find a better position away from her and keep close enough to later get her attention. Getting off of the bed would likely remove most of the risk, but then he would have to find a whole other way to get her attention and being on the floor was unpredictable. He looked toward the pillows and to the right hand side of rhe bed, a small white nightstand with a lamp that was just half a foot away from the bed. It was far, but if he could get there, he’d probably be as safe as he could get and would be much easier to spot whenever she decided to turn the lamp on. Confident with his choice, he started to walk, but after a few steps, stumbled and fell to his knees. 

 

The softness of the mattress and sheets were evidently becoming an obstacle that made moving more difficult, and while he might have been able to quickly adapt to the surface and move faster, he felt himself continuing to fall every few steps as the majority of his body was exhausted and sore from his earlier smotherment. He cursed underneath his breathe, trying to move on all fours with the hopes of his arms compensating for his legs, but his arms were even more worn out from holding onto Maria. This left him in a state of semi crawling and falling, trying to make his way to what he viewed to be his safe haven. As he continued to struggle onwards, he started to be filled with doubt over his plan. He was taking too long and even if he managed to get to that part of the bed, what was he going to do? Was he just going to suddenly gain his strength back to make a jump to the nightstand like it was nothing? He went on for nearly ten minutes, conflicted on what to do, but continuing onward. When he had started his journey, he was a bit below the center of the bed’s edge, but was now just a bit above the center, traveling a total of a foot and a half. He was panting and his body just wanted to fall and give up. His destination was still at least three feet away and that wasn’t including the massive jump he’d have to muster. 

 

He took a moment to rest, sitting up on his knees as he tried to massage each of his aching arms. That’s when a sudden realization struck him and filled his mind with dread. He had been so preoccupied in his own thoughts, that he hadn’t noticed the lack of sound going on in the background until just now. He looked toward the bathroom door, hearing nothing, and then suddenly the swirling sound of flushing made itself known and Ren fell over as the sound startled him and notified him that his time to move was nearing its end. Desperately, and knowing full well that he couldn’t make it to the nightstand, he diverted his efforts to hap hazardly crawling away from the edge of the bed, aiming to distance himself from the woman who’d be joining him soon. In hindsight, if he weren’t so physically and mentally overwhelmed, he might’ve risked jumping off the edge of the bed instead. 

 

The door to the bathroom opened back up, and Maria stepped out, shutting the door back up behind her before she walked toward her bed. Ren looked back to get a gauge on how much time he had left, but was stunned to see that Maria had ended up changing out of her work clothes after all. She apparently decided that if she already had to wiggle out of her pants to use the bathroom, that she could use the time to remove her buttoned shirt. She was now just wearing a simple white bra and matching white panties which each were noticeably working to their respective limits to contain her upper and lower curves. In addition to her wearing much less now, Ren couldn’t help, but to notice that she seemed to be glistening ever so slightly in the moonlight. He didn’t quite understand why he saw her like this now. Was he seeing her differently now? Was he gaining a new perspective on her beauty that made his mind play games with his eyes? If only that were the case. He soon realized that the glistening was due to her working up a sweat while she was busy in the bathroom. Apparently, the storm she had unleashed had proven to be a straining task and reminded Ren that he wanted to part of being within her facinity. 

 

Unfortunatately for him, he had made no where near as much progress as he needed to. Of course, from his perspective, distances and time were on a more intense scale, and now, instead of being about a half foot away from the bed’s edge, he was a foot away from it. He’d soon find that progress to be his downfall as Maria closed the distance between the bathroom and bed. Maybe if he was closer to the edge, the worst he’d have dealt with is being smothered by her thighs, but he was now in a much more hazardous position. Maria stretched her arms out into the air as she got to the bed and finally, as she had been waiting so long to do, she spun around, presenting her panty clad rear to Ren who didn’t even have the strength to pretend he could stop it’s impact. Her butt slammed hard into the bed as she shifted around, the mattresss conforming to her weight as her ass sunk into the bedsheets, bringing Ren along for the ride. She shifted in place a bit before collapsing flat on her back, letting her humid body become one with the bed as she quickly drifted off to sleep, too tired to stay awake any longer. 

 

Ren wouldn’t be given the time to rest as his body was smushed by the meteor sized ass of Maria. Her shifting motions only worked to rub him into place until she was comfy enough to go to sleep. Now, he was stuck in the exact place that he was wanting to avoid. He couldn’t have been any more on the nose as his minuscule body was lined up perfectly with her crack. Her cheeks were compressed underneath her weight, leaving him very little room to move. However, without the pants, his breathing space was at least better than how it was on the train, not that he wanted to be breathing at all right now. With the impact of her ass, every bit of air was knocked out from his body though, forcing him to inhale desperately once she settled into place. He immediately regretted having lungs as the available air was tainted beyond anything he had smelled before. It was a dense, musky smell from all the sweat that had me been built up across the day and most recently during her trip to the bathroom. 

 

The most dreadful part was that her immense ass, more specifically her ass crack, was the ideal place for sweat to build up and he was learning that first hand at the direct contact that he was having with her panty covered swamp ass. Aside from the raw smell of it, his face had the unwanted pleasure of being pressed up against her panties which had grown to be very damp as they were soaking up all her booty sweat. He tried his hardest to shift to at least face away from the horrific presence that rested atop of him, but his body was drained. Even if he had his full strength, the sweat that filled her panties made them far heavier than normal, meaning that not only was her ass holding him down, but her ass sweat was causing her panties to secure him in place with no way of moving whatsoever. He wanted to yell, but he was already struggling to keep her rancid ass sweat from entering his body. It was a futile effort as his face, and as a result, his lips were forced to constantly be pressed into the sweat soaked panties, and he didn’t even want to think about the sweat she was marinating the rest of his body in. 

 

All he could really do was try to get used to it and be ready for the time that she decided to move or get up, but it was impossible, given the circumstances. As time went onwards, the sweat seemed to only increase and intensify in smell. He thought at first that it was due to her just overheating, but in reality, there was just a massive collection of sweat deep within her ass, and the sweat at the very top was collected around her asshole, taking much longer to travel down to his position. He’d find himself wanting to vomit as more and more sweat continued to soak into her panties and his body. He wanted to cry as the sweat was gathering at a much greater rate than it would dry and breathing became a near impossibility as he had to try and sniff past a thick layer of ass flavored sweat. 

 

It soon became unbearable and he knew that he only had one option if he was to get the air that was beyond her panties. Shuddering, he opened his mouth wide and sucked hard against the fabric, immediately filling his mouth with sweat. Whimpering, he gulped it down, which sent chills down his spine as he felt the need to throw up, but he couldn’t take the chance to do so and opened his mouth once more, sucking in and gulping down several more mouthfuls of sweat. Finally, he found that the bit of fabric that met his lips was significantly less soaked than before and he desperately sucked in as much air as he could, causing his eyes to water in both disgust and humiliation as his only source of air was marinating within the post dump crack of an unconscious woman who was oblivious to his suffering or even his presence. He felt as if he was practically breathing in her asshole to survive and it made him feel weak, weaker than he’d ever felt since shrinking. 

 

Ren would find himself pinned for what seemed like hours. It took far longer than he would’ve ever wanted, and he had ingested more sweat than he would like to ever admit, but her ass had finally stopped with its on-pour of sweat, with nearly all of it soaking into the bedsheets below as well as Ren, leaving her panties relatively drier than before. Now that he didn’t have to worry about drowning, he was free to breathe at his leisure, although being rewarded with booty air didn’t really make him feel any better about his situation. At the very least, the sweat seemed to have carried a great majority of the stench down to the sheets. The air was certainly still unpleasant, but compared to before, he was thankful that it had lessened a bit. Now that he could breathe somewhat regularly again, all he had to do was wait it out and once she woke up, he’d be ready to move, but the effort to stay awake was becoming increasingly difficult as he had endured hours of physical and mental turmoil and now that he had some form of a break, his body was ready to give in to slumber. Although this was the furthest from an ideal spot, he couldn’t change it and couldn’t hold out any longer, succumbing to his inner need to sleep. 

 

The world seemed to become more docile for Ren as he was given a few hours to rest without any issue. His body was grateful as it could finally start to recover some of its lost energy and strength, but his luck couldn’t last forever as Maria started to shift around in her sleep. At first, even for Ren, the movements weren’t enough to wake him, but as she continued to shift from side to side, the panties that clung to her rear were starting to move around and since Ren had been sleeping up against said panties, he started to open up his eyes a bit, growing confused and then frightened as he remembered what had happened and where he was. ‘Is she getting up?! What time is it??’ 

It was true that it was now coming to be morning, but Maria had no intentions of waking up early on her day off. She was just readjusting to continue her slumber. She very briefly faded into consciousness, but was still very much in sleep mode, just being awake enough to shift around in place. During her brief state of semi consciousness, she felt an unpleasantness across her ass. The sweat that had been collected below her had mostly dried now and her panties which had collected a great majority of it was now drying up as well, which inadvertently caused a slight irritation. The slightly rougher texture of the underwear was pressing against her cheeks and she couldn’t have that. 

 

Sure, taking off her underwear would relieve the irritation, but at the same time, that would take far too much effort and cause her to fully wake up and she couldn’t compromise her comfort for that, so instead, she had a makeshift plan. The more that she shifted, the more that her panties started to bunch together, and soon enough, most of her butt cheeks were now exposed with nearly the entirety of her panties being scrunched up against the outside of her crack. This effort had a second effect of spreading her cheeks as well, reducing the chances of her panties bothering her cheek meat anymore. 

 

The sudden action had all happened within a minute and Ren felt as though he had been ensnared within a powerful net as the panties bunched up around his small form. He became dizzy from all the rapid movements as the panties were rolling him from side to side as they encased him. His screams were easily muffled by her panties, let alone the giant woman atop of him. After about a minute, everything seemed to stop. Ren was surprised and gladdened to find that he no longer was pinned and had more leeway to move, but he was completely surrounded by the musky fabric and had no idea how to get out from it. As he tried to move around in search of a way out, he heard a low, and unfortunately, familiar rumbling sound from up above. 

 

In her brief motions, Maria had managed to dislodge a bit of gas building up in her lower intestine. And with her cheeks spread upon the bed, and her mind in dream land, there was nothing to keep it from coming out. She subconsciously arched her back, stretching a bit and pressing more of her weight into her shoulders and ass. As her cheeks pressed into the bed, the panties that had been in the center were now being pressed into the freed up space within her butt crack. They ended up being wedged in a good third of the way deep before her asshole loosened and a stream of gas blew out. 

 

 Pffffffft 

 

All that Ren knew was that he had mere moments to find his way out from his panty prison if he was going to avoid what was coming, but he wouldn’t even get the chance as the pressure seemed to increase from his position and he felt himself being pushed upwards as Maria’s panties went up her crack. Before he could recollect himself, he heard and felt the warm gust of air blowing against his panty cocoon. Soon after, the fabric around him started to warm up. He was thankful that the panties worked as a barrier to prevent him from feeling the full force of the noxious wind, but it would turn out to be a double edged sword as the stench soaked into the back of her panties, and Ren soon found himself in the most disgusting sauna ever. He wheezed, trying to fan some of the air away, but it was now trapped with him and all if he wanted to avoid slowly breathing in the entirety of her recent fart, he had to get out of her panties now! 

 

Ren’s attempts to escape we’re about to be cut short as once Maria finished letting loose, she fully turned over, causing her panties to ride up even more so as she repositioned herself to lay upon her side. Content, Maria nuzzled into her pillow, dozing off once more. Her movements sent Ren, along with the back of her panties even further up her ass, and while Ren was shook up from it, it was nothing compared to what would come next. As she turned to her side, Ren was instantly sandwiched between her butt cheeks. Her right cheek weighed down heavily upon the left, compressing the panties as well as Ren between them. The weight wasn’t as unbearable as it had been earlier with primarily just the weight of half her butt upon him rather than her whole body, but there was still no fighting against her ass cheek, and it reminded him once more just how small he was. He was now tightly pressed between her cheeks, ensnared within fart and sweat stained panties, unable to do more than a bare wiggle. His next steps would be entirely dependent on how this woman moved and he physically couldn’t do anything other than wait. 

 

At the very least, he had managed to get some rest and his body did feel much better compared to earlier. Perhaps this was his chance to get even more sleep and be as able bodied as possible for when Maria decided to wake up. He wiggled a bit, trying to nuzzle himself into a more comfortable position, but only ended up rubbing himself into the stink of her panties even more. He took a not so pleasant breathe and signed, trying to calm down. He knew that there was only so much time left for him to rest and he didn’t want to waste it, so he closed his eyes, ready to join Maria in some well deserved sleep. He wouldn’t even get a minute to do so however as a roaring noise startled him. He dreaded the fact that he could recognize what it meant, but knowing full well that there was no avoiding it, he kept his eyes closed and braced himself for the torrent to come. 

 

Pffffrrrrrt 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks to all who got the chance to read this, I hope you all enjoyed the second chapter! There's plenty more to come, with all sorts of booty related conflict for poor Ren, but who knows, maybe he'll end up catching a break soon. Anywho, I hope you all have a great rest of your day!